March 29, 2024, 06:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 549533 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: June 10, 2011, 01:35:12 AM »

After Dr. G, who I think will be next, who is left to testify for the State? The inmate that Casey wrote letters to could testify, but I'm not sure the State will put her on. I think the State is about to wrap things up.

CBB - what about the bug expert and the plant expert...especially the plant expert after hearing about the "roots" today?
What about the turpenes on/in KC's car?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: June 10, 2011, 01:35:45 AM »

The problem for Casey is Caylee was getting to old, too verbal, too smart.  Caylee would talk and Casey knew it. I think she was using the car as a babysitter for some time.  

I think she was too. I also wonder if Caylee had told Cindy something while she had her all day on the 15th that helped set off the altercation that evening. If she did and Cindy was threatening to take Caylee over it KC may have in a fit of rage put the tape over her mouth while yelling at her "you won't tell on me again."  As crazy as that witch is, I can see her doing that. If the Anthony's were truthful persons we might know what set her rage off and had this whole case closed a year ago. If they never tell, then they are as bad as her and whether they want to accept it or not, contributed to her murder. If they tell the truth, it will set them free from that but if not they will go to their graves with it.

I agree 100%, the Anthonys can't tell the truth, not the whole truth.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: June 10, 2011, 01:36:30 AM »

I'd love to know how much of this testimony kc,s future cellmates are privy to.  

I hope all of it!

In the state prisons most of the inmates have their own TVs in many states. I would say a LOT of them know all about it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: June 10, 2011, 01:36:58 AM »

The problem for Casey is Caylee was getting to old, too verbal, too smart.  Caylee would talk and Casey knew it. I think she was using the car as a babysitter for some time.  

I think she was too. I also wonder if Caylee had told Cindy something while she had her all day on the 15th that helped set off the altercation that evening. If she did and Cindy was threatening to take Caylee over it KC may have in a fit of rage put the tape over her mouth while yelling at her "you won't tell on me again."  As crazy as that witch is, I can see her doing that. If the Anthony's were truthful persons we might know what set her rage off and had this whole case closed a year ago. If they never tell, then they are as bad as her and whether they want to accept it or not, contributed to her murder. If they tell the truth, it will set them free from that but if not they will go to their graves with it.

Or, if KC was treating Caylee or scared her in some way and Caylee said "I want Cece!"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: June 10, 2011, 01:37:54 AM »

This is what haunts me..when Caylee says she was going to stay with Zanny, or spoke of Zanny...will we ever know what that dear child was talking about?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: June 10, 2011, 01:38:22 AM »

I agree 100%, the Anthonys can't tell the truth, not the whole truth.

In fact, they're probably doing about the best the can "truth wise", even if Mr. George has to PULL every word out of Lee.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: June 10, 2011, 01:40:33 AM »

This is what haunts me..when Caylee says she was going to stay with Zanny, or spoke of Zanny...will we ever know what that dear child was talking about?

Not sure the Anthonys are being 100% truthful about Caylee even saying this.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: June 10, 2011, 01:44:06 AM »

No, we won't ever hear Caylee tell us about Zanny, but it's pure karma that Caylee is now shouting out loudy and dramatically and telling the truth and the whole world is hearing her say she was killed and just look that this duct tape my killer put on my mouth and nose.

Isn't it divine, that after 6 months in flooding conditions, the bones being searched for in a field of bone debris for 10 days by multiple FBI, that the duct tape is still over the mouth and nose areas - unbelievable - and yet here we are in court today witnessing that very "fact".  I really think the death penalty became a possibility today.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: June 10, 2011, 01:47:37 AM »

Just in case anyone is interested in training in Forensic Science here is a government web site which is open for learning and even gives certificates if you complete their course and pass the tests.

http://www.dna.gov/training/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: June 10, 2011, 01:48:12 AM »

I'd love to know how much of this testimony kc,s future cellmates are privy to. 

I hope all of it!

Oh they will know.  They will know and she will pay.  Every day she will pay.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: June 10, 2011, 01:50:53 AM »

Now that you mention it the Anthonys are the ONLY ones who said they had heard her make reference to zanny. Don't you think it strange if she did they never questioned her about this woman who kept her everyday?  I personally doubt she ever said anything about a babysitter until maybe the night she was murdered.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1971 on: June 10, 2011, 01:52:51 AM »

I agree. The Ants have been bent toward proving Casey's innocence since she's been arrested. I want to believe that today, they would be a bit more open to just telling the truth, but even if that's so, they are locked into former statements at this point.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: June 10, 2011, 01:53:13 AM »

No, we won't ever hear Caylee tell us about Zanny, but it's pure karma that Caylee is now shouting out loudy and dramatically and telling the truth and the whole world is hearing her say she was killed and just look that this duct tape my killer put on my mouth and nose.

Isn't it divine, that after 6 months in flooding conditions, the bones being searched for in a field of bone debris for 10 days by multiple FBI, that the duct tape is still over the mouth and nose areas - unbelievable - and yet here we are in court today witnessing that very "fact".  I really think the death penalty became a possibility today.

::justice2NJ::

I am on team God  an angelic monkey

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: June 10, 2011, 01:54:09 AM »

Wow...something just hit me while I was reading this.  Did Caylee indeed tell Cindy something?  And that was what the fight was about?  (Read Rick's depo last nite and the bank fraud thing happened in April & Shirley called Cindy on the phone to tell her about it. So I don't think the fight was about that on 6/15)  

So say the fight was about something Caylee said....Was the duct tape symbolic to keep her mouth shut forever?  Thinking ICA was already jealous of Caylee because she wasn't 'the baby' in the house anymore & now she is causing trouble & alienating her family even more by her talking.  It is really hard to think like a psychopath!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1974 on: June 10, 2011, 01:55:45 AM »

After Dr. G, who I think will be next, who is left to testify for the State? The inmate that Casey wrote letters to could testify, but I'm not sure the State will put her on. I think the State is about to wrap things up.

CBB - what about the bug expert and the plant expert...especially the plant expert after hearing about the "roots" today?

You're right Puzzler, of course. I think I was lumping the forensics together, and I'm sure the State will do a thorough job with it. After that, I'm not sure. Kronk hasn't been called either, if they plan to call him.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: June 10, 2011, 01:59:27 AM »

You're right Puzzler, of course. I think I was lumping the forensics together, and I'm sure the State will do a thorough job with it. After that, I'm not sure. Kronk hasn't been called either, if they plan to call him.

I don't know what they might be, but I wouldn't be surprised if the State doesn't have a few choice tidbits up their sleeves that they could use in "rebuttal".

Anyone got any ideas what they could use?

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1976 on: June 10, 2011, 02:04:12 AM »

I was going bac to the beginning and ran into this and found it quite interesting to all the BS coming out of all the defenses mouths....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.20

"It's abundantly clear, she should be released, she's entitled to a bond," attorney Jose Baez said during a media briefing Monday.

If Baez gets his way, his client will walk out of the Orange County jail Tuesday. The bond could be as low as $2,000, because she's only being held on a third-degree felony for child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of lying to police.

Baez said he would consider allowing her to tell everything she knows if investigators gave her immunity.

"Absolutely, we'd consider it. It's something I would have to convey to her," he said.

Baez contends Casey knows who has Caylee and is willing to help, but it's hard when she's in jail. Detectives said she's lied so much, she is no longer credible.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: June 10, 2011, 02:06:18 AM »

I have to say again that I'm certain the jury is as turned off to Bozo and the rest of the duhfense team as we are.
How did it look when Foghorn said to a witness that was responding to a question and looking at the jury, "I'm over here"?
You can barely understand a word that comes out of his mouth.
Bozo is just plain exhausting..goes round in circles and rarely makes a point.
I'm sure the jury can't stand them.

I know, the witness was maintaining eye contact with the jury!

I thought that was exremely RUDE on Mason's part.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: June 10, 2011, 02:06:25 AM »

I don't know what they might be, but I wouldn't be surprised if the State doesn't have a few choice tidbits up their sleeves that they could use in "rebuttal".

Anyone got any ideas what they could use?

Not sure, but they should deal, if even briefly with the Kronk issue which was brought up in opening statements by Baez. I liked the way they dealt with the George/molestation issue-got it out there and out of the way. I am wondering if the DT will bring it up again in their presentation.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1979 on: June 10, 2011, 02:14:42 AM »

Did Caylee talk about Zanny? Is this something Cindy said or KC?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.