April 18, 2024, 04:06:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 551220 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 09, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »

Question:  Was Tony present when Casey borrowed the shovel?

If we were to believe Casey was going to bury Caylee, wouldn't this be implicating Tony?

I have always been under the impression that she was alone.  Brian Burner, the neighbor from whom she borrowed the shovel, did not say that Tony was there.

ShariVari

On the afternoon of June 16th ... Brian Burner observed Casey returning home and ... on June 18th ... Casey borrowed his shovel.

My theory implies that on June 18th Casey may have had assistance burying Caylee.  However ... Burner does not testify that he observed somebody with Casey.

Janet

+++++

BRIAN BURNER

June 16, 2008

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Posted: 6:43 am EDT May 25, 2011
Updated: 7:30 pm EDT May 25, 2011

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16, 2008. That's the day that prosecutors say Caylee's grandfather last saw the child alive.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

June 18, 2008

May 25, 2011 2:55 PM
Neighbor testifies about shovel loaned to Casey Anthony, on trial for daughter's murder

(CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The Anthony family's neighbor, Brian Burner, who loaned Casey Anthony a shovel on June 18, 2008, testified Wednesday on day two of Anthony's trial for first degree murder.

Burner said Anthony approached him around 1 p.m. that June day to ask to borrow the shovel, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

"She said she wanted to borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root," Burner said, according to the station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20066152-504083.html

Thank you, Tamikosmoom.

Do we know what day Tony was at the Anthony home?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: June 09, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »

Something which has always bothered me about that time period is she had Cindy's car. (re: George chasing her on the beeline) How did she get Cindy's car and where was her car at the time? This was before her car was dumped, so did she walk to the house and get it or go to Cindy's office or what? Cindy NEVER told about that even once to the investigators and always "claimed" she never saw KC or Caylee after the 15th of June. There is something really funky about this.

Yup. I remember all that.

I am not sure what is fact and what is fiction concerning that story.

They were referring to the Pontiac Starfire that Casey drove, the one  Cindy tried to report as in, " I want to have someone arrested."  And, "My car was stolen."   It was likely registered in Cindy's name and technically speaking, was her car although Casey was allowed to drive it as her own.

I don't recall the neighbor saying he saw a young man at all.  He said that he saw Casey's car backed into the garage, which was unusual, and that she came over and borrowed his shovel saying that she wanted to dig up some bamboo which caused Caylee to fall. She later on the same day returned the shovel.  When Tony broke the lock to get the gas cans out of the shed, that was an entirely different incident. 

Yeah, didn't Tony say he used a tire iron from his car?

Yes he did and Casey told him to go ahead and break the lock as it was her house.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 09, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »

Question:  Was Tony present when Casey borrowed the shovel?

If we were to believe Casey was going to bury Caylee, wouldn't this be implicating Tony?
I thought the neighbor said the time he say a guy with Casey.. not known who the guy was, was when a car back into the garage? Not sure.. I think she wad alone when borrowed shovel.

I was under the impression the neighbor said there was a white truck at the house and he saw a guy there.

And Casey went alone to his house to ask for the shovel.

Allegedly Tony used the shovel to break the lock off the shed to get the gas cans.

Casey supposedly left the shovel back at the neighbor's house, he never saw her return the shovel.

On the 18th at 1:20 Casey borrows a shovel to dig up bamboo..
Her car backed in garage she was alone.

I do remember another day he talked about with the guy and truck..
Maybe it was Ricardo? Did tony ever go to Caseys?

I'm looking for testimony about the truck from Brian burner.

Thank you for looking.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #883 on: June 09, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I wonder if we'll learn why JBP wanted the use of another courtroom last evening.   Do you think it had something to do with the report Baaz tried to sneak in? ::justice2NJ::

I have no idea, but I sure would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in there Monkey Devil! Fix quote. MB

Could you guys give me a link to where JP was asking for another courtroom? I have watched the end of the day video 3 times and all I can find is where JP asked if the computer guy "Stenger" was still in the courthouse. He then stated that he , Stenger,was needed in another judges courtroom. Told a bailiff to catch him before he left the building. I did not hear him ask for another courtroom.

Hi Darla  good to see you again!!

In the bolded portion above, is this true? I missed all of yesterday and am not shocked he'd try this but was wondering where the report of him trying to sneak in came from

BUMP 

Sorry if I missed an answer to this, I am at work and looked but may have missed it and am really curious about the bolded sentence above. 

TIA

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: June 09, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »

Can someone tell me what lee testified to please and ty Smile

The story from Casey that Zenaida and her sister physically took Caylee from her at Blanchard Park.

IIRC...Didn't Bozo say that he had a picture of Zenaida & Caylee at that park or something like that and that it would all come out and show that there was a Zanny?  I can't remember word for word, but I remember he said something like that.   Can he be held accountable for lying now that that the he has changed KC's defense story? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 09, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »

How can bozo do that, is that legal?

See, that's the thing!  Seems to me it would not be legal.  If there were something inside the house Baez needed for Casey, he could have just brought it out, not placed it inside a paper bag.  That suggests he was hiding whatever it was.  LE brings evidence out in paper bags.  If Baez needed something as 'evidence', seems he should have pointed it out to LE and let them take it out with the rest of whatever.  And yet... he was seen bringing it out on the cam.  Would he have done that if it were a nefarious act?  I wouldn't think so.  But then, it's Baez we're talking about, so who knows, seems he might try anything for his client. 

Baez was probably scoffing more photos of Caylee in order to further fund KC's defense now that she could be charged with 1st degree murder. He's a sleazy as his client, in my opinion.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »

See, that's the thing!  Seems to me it would not be legal.  If there were something inside the house Baez needed for Casey, he could have just brought it out, not placed it inside a paper bag.  That suggests he was hiding whatever it was.  LE brings evidence out in paper bags.  If Baez needed something as 'evidence', seems he should have pointed it out to LE and let them take it out with the rest of whatever.  And yet... he was seen bringing it out on the cam.  Would he have done that if it were a nefarious act?  I wouldn't think so.  But then, it's Baez we're talking about, so who knows, seems he might try anything for his client.  

I would really like to see that tape again. I watched it at the time, and I did remember how long it took Mallory to come to the door when it was brought up, but I don't remember at what point bozo was there. I do remember thinking since she showed up at the house all of a sudden after the remains were found that Cindy had called her from California to get in the house and get rid of "something."  The timing was VERY suspicious to me as was the length of time it took her to open the door.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 09, 2011, 01:20:23 PM »

Who is on the stand when they get back from court. Who it and what are they testifing to
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 09, 2011, 01:20:39 PM »

Something which has always bothered me about that time period is she had Cindy's car. (re: George chasing her on the beeline) How did she get Cindy's car and where was her car at the time? This was before her car was dumped, so did she walk to the house and get it or go to Cindy's office or what? Cindy NEVER told about that even once to the investigators and always "claimed" she never saw KC or Caylee after the 15th of June. There is something really funky about this.

They were referring to the Pontiac Starfire that Casey drove, the one  Cindy tried to report as in, " I want to have someone arrested."  And, "My car was stolen."   It was likely registered in Cindy's name and technically speaking, was her car although Casey was allowed to drive it as her own.

I don't recall the neighbor saying he saw a young man at all.  He said that he saw Casey's car backed into the garage, which was unusual, and that she came over and borrowed his shovel saying that she wanted to dig up some bamboo which caused Caylee to fall. She later on the same day returned the shovel.  When Tony broke the lock to get the gas cans out of the shed, that was an entirely different incident. 

Yeah, didn't Tony say he used a tire iron from his car?

Yes he did and Casey told him to go ahead and break the lock as it was her house.
Can anyone recall the date?  (Thanks for your help)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 09, 2011, 01:21:16 PM »

Can someone tell me what lee testified to please and ty Smile

The story from Casey that Zenaida and her sister physically took Caylee from her at Blanchard Park.

IIRC...Didn't Bozo say that he had a picture of Zenaida & Caylee at that park or something like that and that it would all come out and show that there was a Zanny?  I can't remember word for word, but I remember he said something like that.   Can he be held accountable for lying now that that the he has changed KC's defense story?  

That is a very good point..............he did say that.

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF ZANNY BOZO??

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 09, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »

See, that's the thing!  Seems to me it would not be legal.  If there were something inside the house Baez needed for Casey, he could have just brought it out, not placed it inside a paper bag.  That suggests he was hiding whatever it was.  LE brings evidence out in paper bags.  If Baez needed something as 'evidence', seems he should have pointed it out to LE and let them take it out with the rest of whatever.  And yet... he was seen bringing it out on the cam.  Would he have done that if it were a nefarious act?  I wouldn't think so.  But then, it's Baez we're talking about, so who knows, seems he might try anything for his client. 

Hi Wyks--Remember the Kardashian guy carrying away OJs clothes in a dry cleaner bag or folding suitcase?  He took it away from the house and it was never seen again.  It might have contained OJs bloody clothes.  He was Kim's and her sister's father.  Deceased now. That was never investigated either.  LE should have stopped Baez and investigated what he was taking.  Maybe they did.  We never heard.

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #891 on: June 09, 2011, 01:23:15 PM »

Further, apparently the "Beeline" is a toll road because wherever George claimed to have chased her was a toll road.  There's some kind of sticker you buy to allow you to drive through and it registeres your sticker. There was no record of either Casey or George driving on the "Bee line" or any toll road on that day.  This is all from my head and I have an excellent memory.

This is the way I remember it also, and yes, BB you do have an excellent memory.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 09, 2011, 01:24:21 PM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: June 09, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »

See, that's the thing!  Seems to me it would not be legal.  If there were something inside the house Baez needed for Casey, he could have just brought it out, not placed it inside a paper bag.  That suggests he was hiding whatever it was.  LE brings evidence out in paper bags.  If Baez needed something as 'evidence', seems he should have pointed it out to LE and let them take it out with the rest of whatever.  And yet... he was seen bringing it out on the cam.  Would he have done that if it were a nefarious act?  I wouldn't think so.  But then, it's Baez we're talking about, so who knows, seems he might try anything for his client.  

I would really like to see that tape again. I watched it at the time, and I did remember how long it took Mallory to come to the door when it was brought up, but I don't remember at what point bozo was there. I do remember thinking since she showed up at the house all of a sudden after the remains were found that Cindy had called her from California to get in the house and get rid of "something."  The timing was VERY suspicious to me as was the length of time it took her to open the door.

It was claimed that he Anthonys were told about finding a body of a small child while on the airplane coming back for their foray in CA, looking for Zanny and appearing on the Larry King show.  They could have called Mallory from the plane, though.  My impression of Mallory, and certainly I could be wrong, is that she is desperate for a man and even Lee will do.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 09, 2011, 01:25:43 PM »

::snipping2::

[/quote]
 ::snipping2::

Maybe Mallory was on the phone with Cindy and Geo, getting instructions on how to hand LE coming into their home.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: June 09, 2011, 01:26:35 PM »

Behind the scenes video - pretty cool!

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28152924/index.html

WOW, thanks!!   

Amazing to see behind the scenes footage!  Funny as heck to see the banter between the attorneys, LOL.  Interesting to watch how many folks it takes to get ready for just one news broadcast, never really thought about that before.  Someone really ought to fund new and improved 'potty rooms' for ch6, or at least CNN could let them use theirs with the sinks and stuff.  Mwahaha.  Loved their AC room, LOL.  It would totally make Baez drool with how very well organized they are with all the info in this case!  And now I want an Ipad.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »

Insession - showing pictures of Caylee's skull in the woods - blurred out but so sad!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:51 PM »

It was claimed that he Anthonys were told about finding a body of a small child while on the airplane coming back for their foray in CA, looking for Zanny and appearing on the Larry King show.  They could have called Mallory from the plane, though.  My impression of Mallory, and certainly I could be wrong, is that she is desperate for a man and even Lee will do.

IIRC Mallory was staying at the A's house taking care of their yorkies, Tilly and Tinker, while C&G appeared with Brad Conway on the Larry King Show...
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:54 PM »

Insessions showing pixeled pics now.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 09, 2011, 01:28:09 PM »

the defense all know KC is a liar...they are proving it in court....so how in the hell can they possibly think she is telling them the truth???  about anything?? the are as stupid and naive as the A's

I really do not think they care. This is all about bozo to him. He wants the face time on TV and the notoriety. He could care less about KC except as how it can benefit him.  I am not convinced yet that is not also true about Cindy either.

I agree with you about Baez.  IMO there is little doubt as to what his motive is.  Do you think that after this poor performance that he will get some kind of important media job?  I know he's BFF with Jerry Rivers, but what do you think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.