April 27, 2024, 12:21:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 551923 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 09, 2011, 12:58:36 PM »

Something which has always bothered me about that time period is she had Cindy's car. (re: George chasing her on the beeline) How did she get Cindy's car and where was her car at the time? This was before her car was dumped, so did she walk to the house and get it or go to Cindy's office or what? Cindy NEVER told about that even once to the investigators and always "claimed" she never saw KC or Caylee after the 15th of June. There is something really funky about this.

I agree! I had forgotten about George chasing her in his car.  Why would he do that if he had tried to dump the body on her?  He obviously wanted to talk to her and find out where his granddaughter was.  Wasn't there a toll booth pass or something to that effect that proved that she was driving Cindy's car?  IIRC, Casey didn't pay the toll, she just drove through
probably she had to give a ride to one of her friends...it must be after she prepared amy about the baf odor ust in case if one day she cannot get cindys car and her friends have to go with casey in her smelly car
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #861 on: June 09, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »

Is anyone else wondering about the significance of calling Lee back when they did?  It seems odd to me that they would present that testimony just prior to showing the crime scene photos.....

I found the timing very odd too!   

Still puzzling that out, as well as Lee's testimony today too.  All of it, odd.  IMO

I think it was relative to the computer forensics... cos Zanny was supposedly giving her instructions through MySpace? But... could be wrong...

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: June 09, 2011, 12:59:49 PM »

question. the tape I think would have been stuck to hair above her ears?

This sounds crass but at that point there were no ears.

Yes I understand that, but the tape would be applied when she had ears, before decomposition

Not sure.  I do not know which picture of Caylee is most recent regarding her hair length, type of haircut but I tended to agree with the person who posted about Caylee being in a standing position when tape was placed at first.  I only think this because hair would tend to fall back if laying down unless it was plastered to her face for some reason. Knowing the exact length of tape would be helpfull.

But if we knew the tape was 10" in length on a skull that is maybe 20" circumference the tape would of grabbed hair even in a laying position.  Not so sure now.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: June 09, 2011, 01:00:07 PM »

How can bozo do that, is that legal?

See, that's the thing!  Seems to me it would not be legal.  If there were something inside the house Baez needed for Casey, he could have just brought it out, not placed it inside a paper bag.  That suggests he was hiding whatever it was.  LE brings evidence out in paper bags.  If Baez needed something as 'evidence', seems he should have pointed it out to LE and let them take it out with the rest of whatever.  And yet... he was seen bringing it out on the cam.  Would he have done that if it were a nefarious act?  I wouldn't think so.  But then, it's Baez we're talking about, so who knows, seems he might try anything for his client. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: June 09, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »

Question:  Was Tony present when Casey borrowed the shovel?

If we were to believe Casey was going to bury Caylee, wouldn't this be implicating Tony?

I have always been under the impression that she was alone.  Brian Burner, the neighbor from whom she borrowed the shovel, did not say that Tony was there.

ShariVari

On the afternoon of June 16th ... Brian Burner observed Casey returning home and ... on June 18th ... Casey borrowed his shovel.

My theory implies that on June 18th Casey may have had assistance burying Caylee.  However ... Burner does not testify that he observed somebody with Casey.

Janet

+++++

BRIAN BURNER

June 16, 2008

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Posted: 6:43 am EDT May 25, 2011
Updated: 7:30 pm EDT May 25, 2011

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16, 2008. That's the day that prosecutors say Caylee's grandfather last saw the child alive.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

June 18, 2008

May 25, 2011 2:55 PM
Neighbor testifies about shovel loaned to Casey Anthony, on trial for daughter's murder

(CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The Anthony family's neighbor, Brian Burner, who loaned Casey Anthony a shovel on June 18, 2008, testified Wednesday on day two of Anthony's trial for first degree murder.

Burner said Anthony approached him around 1 p.m. that June day to ask to borrow the shovel, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

"She said she wanted to borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root," Burner said, according to the station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20066152-504083.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: June 09, 2011, 01:01:02 PM »

Behind the scenes video - pretty cool!

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28152924/index.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 09, 2011, 01:02:29 PM »

OMG, is anyone else catching this off air/on air conversation of this woman on local6?
She was talking about how her hair was falling out in chunks and how she has to put make up on her scalp.  Man! Screen is blank now.

the lady being interviewed? not ICA, right?  she still has a full head of hair as far as I can see.

No, not Casey.  This appeared to be the female weather announcer not realizing they were 'on air" at the time.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: June 09, 2011, 01:02:53 PM »

the defense all know KC is a liar...they are proving it in court....so how in the hell can they possibly think she is telling them the truth???  about anything?? the are as stupid and naive as the A's

I really do not think they care. This is all about bozo to him. He wants the face time on TV and the notoriety. He could care less about KC except as how it can benefit him.  I am not convinced yet that is not also true about Cindy either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: June 09, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/BrendaLee1967

BrendaLee1967 Brenda Lee

When even your imaginary friends are saying you are an unfit mother, you probably are #caseyanthony

AMEN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: June 09, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »

Question:  Was Tony present when Casey borrowed the shovel?

If we were to believe Casey was going to bury Caylee, wouldn't this be implicating Tony?
I thought the neighbor said the time he say a guy with Casey.. not known who the guy was, was when a car back into the garage? Not sure.. I think she wad alone when borrowed shovel.

I was under the impression the neighbor said there was a white truck at the house and he saw a guy there.

And Casey went alone to his house to ask for the shovel.

Allegedly Tony used the shovel to break the lock off the shed to get the gas cans.

Casey supposedly left the shovel back at the neighbor's house, he never saw her return the shovel.

On the 18th at 1:20 Casey borrows a shovel to dig up bamboo..
Her car backed in garage she was alone.

I do remember another day he talked about with the guy and truck..
Maybe it was Ricardo? Did tony ever go to Caseys?

I'm looking for testimony about the truck from Brian burner.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 09, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »

At some point, Casey must have loved Caylee. I hope she remembers that. Casey turned into a monster..............and now has to live with what she did. I actually feel sad for her, even though she doesn't deserve it. But as a Mom.......this is sooooooo hard to watch.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: June 09, 2011, 01:06:04 PM »

question. the tape I think would have been stuck to hair above her ears?

This sounds crass but at that point there were no ears.

Yes I understand that, but the tape would be applied when she had ears, before decomposition

Not sure.  I do not know which picture of Caylee is most recent regarding her hair length, type of haircut but I tended to agree with the person who posted about Caylee being in a standing position when tape was placed at first.  I only think this because hair would tend to fall back if laying down unless it was plastered to her face for some reason. Knowing the exact length of tape would be helpfull.

But if we knew the tape was 10" in length on a skull that is maybe 20" circumference the tape would of grabbed hair even in a laying position.  Not so sure now.

I did wonder wonder if her hair was in a pony tail
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 09, 2011, 01:06:08 PM »

the defense all know KC is a liar...they are proving it in court....so how in the hell can they possibly think she is telling them the truth???  about anything?? the are as stupid and naive as the A's

I really do not think they care. This is all about bozo to him. He wants the face time on TV and the notoriety. He could care less about KC except as how it can benefit him.  I am not convinced yet that is not also true about Cindy either.

Yea he's all about money..
Maybe he will get in on book deal or movie too..
Poor Caylee all this money in vain!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 09, 2011, 01:07:28 PM »

Something which has always bothered me about that time period is she had Cindy's car. (re: George chasing her on the beeline) How did she get Cindy's car and where was her car at the time? This was before her car was dumped, so did she walk to the house and get it or go to Cindy's office or what? Cindy NEVER told about that even once to the investigators and always "claimed" she never saw KC or Caylee after the 15th of June. There is something really funky about this.

Yup. I remember all that.

I am not sure what is fact and what is fiction concerning that story.

They were referring to the Pontiac Starfire that Casey drove, the one  Cindy tried to report as in, " I want to have someone arrested."  And, "My car was stolen."   It was likely registered in Cindy's name and technically speaking, was her car although Casey was allowed to drive it as her own.

I don't recall the neighbor saying he saw a young man at all.  He said that he saw Casey's car backed into the garage, which was unusual, and that she came over and borrowed his shovel saying that she wanted to dig up some bamboo which caused Caylee to fall. She later on the same day returned the shovel.  When Tony broke the lock to get the gas cans out of the shed, that was an entirely different incident. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 09, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »

Awwww poor skanky tiny rubber fish faced ho.....now she has to go the rest of the day looking(acting)all forlorn and elfish.
::::::::::::::::::snickering:::::::::::::::::
Watch out for that karma coming right at you skank.

was this in front of the jury

Actually, it is my opinion that the jury had left by then.

They were standing for the jury to leave, but I think they were out of the room when I captured this shot.

Barely out of the room, but out of the room.

ICBW, but that is my thinking on it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 09, 2011, 01:09:01 PM »

They were referring to the Pontiac Starfire that Casey drove, the one  Cindy tried to report as in, " I want to have someone arrested."  And, "My car was stolen."   It was likely registered in Cindy's name and technically speaking, was her car although Casey was allowed to drive it as her own.

I don't recall the neighbor saying he saw a young man at all.  He said that he saw Casey's car backed into the garage, which was unusual, and that she came over and borrowed his shovel saying that she wanted to dig up some bamboo which caused Caylee to fall. She later on the same day returned the shovel.  When Tony broke the lock to get the gas cans out of the shed, that was an entirely different incident. 

BBM.

Thanks, BB ...makes sense now.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: June 09, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/BrendaLee1967

BrendaLee1967 Brenda Lee

When even your imaginary friends are saying you are an unfit mother, you probably are #caseyanthony

WOW...........I didn't catch that - Isn't that the truth !!

And that comment from Casey, who the defense says is making up happy good stuff as to where Caylee was as a coping mechanism.  Yeah, that doesn't fit does it.  How does one protect oneself from a loved ones death by saying, "im a bad mom".
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #877 on: June 09, 2011, 01:10:26 PM »

Yeah, didn't Tony say he used a tire iron from his car?

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 09, 2011, 01:11:27 PM »

What day was this? Why did he chase her?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: June 09, 2011, 01:12:13 PM »

Further, apparently the "Beeline" is a toll road because wherever George claimed to have chased her was a toll road.  There's some kind of sticker you buy to allow you to drive through and it registeres your sticker. There was no record of either Casey or George driving on the "Bee line" or any toll road on that day.  This is all from my head and I have an excellent memory.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.