April 30, 2024, 09:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 552370 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1720 on: June 09, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Ugh Just saw a clip of Roy Kronk's jilted ex girlfriends and got pizzy.  I can't believe these blathering gas bag ex-wives/girlfriends of his dared to go on the air and threaten his credibility.  I do think kidnapping is crazy, but COME ON! just ONE LOOK at Kronk and I can tell that he's kind of off.  He's twitchy and strange and so are these exwomen of his! I get pizzy over the fact that the defense thought to themselves "Hmmm...this guy seems kind of mentally ill....oh yeah....and he had called once before about a finding in this area--scapegoat!"  Monkeys, if I lived anywhere near where Caylee went missing, I would've searched her neighborhood, why not?  Those who are familiar with a high profile case would undoutably search around ESPECIALLY when there is a reward! grrrr.

to top it off, I got busted at work today for "internet surfing a lot". There was humor involved and it's not like I got in trouble, but I'm pizzy because I cannot follow as closely with you monkeys now.  I can read along on my phone but no way can I post as I'm tippitytiptap fast typist, but on my phone, I'm a hunt and peck chickie.

Was killing me this afternoon to try and "hear" the rumble in our cage about how you monks felt when court was adjouned at 3:40pm.  Justice for Caylee is coming though. Strong day for our side.

Roy's ex is pretty gamey! ... and I bet you he called her 'punkin' or 'tiny' ... something really small, sweet and very cute. tee hee hee

We all have a skeleton or two somewhere in our lives. What matters to me is what Roy did in this case. He did the right thing!

I am proud of him for doing the right thing for Caylee. He's on the right road now! So LuLu Belle or whatever her name is can get one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: June 09, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »

NeJames: I fully expect KC to take the stand, and I expect there will be other outbursts of emotion. JP will be watching this closely.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

yep...he has been saying this for weeks..pretty smart guy

Hi Sunny and all Monkeys!

Was watching today and listening on INseessions.

I think even some of the hardcore Casey/Baez supporting pundits on there have come around somewhat due to Lee's testimony about the ridiculous Zanny the Nanny in Blanchard Park fiasco.

Anyone listening to Lee could see and tell he didn't believe the story..particular the way he started off with:  "Zanny..pause..the Nanny...pause".  That gave it the bizarre effect it needed..because it is such a bizare story..somewhat seemed he was embarrassed to even have to recount it in court. 

And although Casey is not a large size woman..very few women would sit still for their child to be taken away simply because another woman was holding them by the wrist, in a public park, with children present....come on..even the pundits today knew that was way out there.  One said it must have been equal to herding cats..holding Casey down, taking Caylee, getting the other children in the car, and all the while explaining this is temporary because you need to learn a lesson.

With what the State has so far..and the powerful way they put Lee on the stand to recount that (and no one in their right mind would believe such a story) and then go
back to the remains site..well ..I think the prosecution is tying this up nicely for the jury.

Since Baez opening statement has not played out with anyone..he is either going to have to change direction, storys and put Casey on the stand.

Sorry to hear she's upset and sick again..must be hard on one person feeling so sorry forherself that the State has all this evidence of her evil deeds.  Give her a chill pill and a barf bag and make sure she is there at 8:30 am tomorrow.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: June 09, 2011, 06:20:36 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

BOMBSHELL!!!! CASEY ANTHONY DOES NOT CRY REAL TEARS WHEN CAYLEE’S SKULL IS SHOWN
June 9, 2011 - 39 Responses

Thank you, Dr. Glass!  I was so upset to hear the news people saying she was crying, when it was OBVIOUS that there wasn't one single tear!  I mean - we have her former crying to compare to - she at least cried SOME times.  Not today!  That kleenex lasted a good 30 minutes the first time, an hour in the time that Dr. Glass is showing.

People are so stupid and gullible that they are going to think she's crying, but she isn't!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: June 09, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »

Did we ever find out what that is on the duct tape, that fiberous stuff, or it that fibers from the tape itself? Thanks.

That's from the tape itself.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1724 on: June 09, 2011, 06:21:48 PM »

Larry Kobylynkey (SP) sorry tried to sound it out

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs

Koby is an arse.  Also, it may have been MOVED BY ANIMALS EATING IT.  Is he that stupid?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: June 09, 2011, 06:22:08 PM »

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs

I saw that too, Stacey! Ugh! And I thought Dr. G was supposedly well known and thorough! WTF!
They didn't open up her skull because they x-rayed it instead. They saw the dirt that was inside, which indicated how the skull laid for six months. It was stated in court that the skull was not completely upright, it was leaning to a degree.  So what if Kronk nudged it in some manner, that does not change the facts.  Dr. G did a fine job, imo, and her testimony will stand up to the defense.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: June 09, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

BOMBSHELL!!!! CASEY ANTHONY DOES NOT CRY REAL TEARS WHEN CAYLEE’S SKULL IS SHOWN
June 9, 2011 - 39 Responses

right on target!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1727 on: June 09, 2011, 06:25:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Ugh Just saw a clip of Roy Kronk's jilted ex girlfriends and got pizzy.  I can't believe these blathering gas bag ex-wives/girlfriends of his dared to go on the air and threaten his credibility.  I do think kidnapping is crazy, but COME ON! just ONE LOOK at Kronk and I can tell that he's kind of off.  He's twitchy and strange and so are these exwomen of his! I get pizzy over the fact that the defense thought to themselves "Hmmm...this guy seems kind of mentally ill....oh yeah....and he had called once before about a finding in this area--scapegoat!"  Monkeys, if I lived anywhere near where Caylee went missing, I would've searched her neighborhood, why not?  Those who are familiar with a high profile case would undoutably search around ESPECIALLY when there is a reward! grrrr.

to top it off, I got busted at work today for "internet surfing a lot". There was humor involved and it's not like I got in trouble, but I'm pizzy because I cannot follow as closely with you monkeys now.  I can read along on my phone but no way can I post as I'm tippitytiptap fast typist, but on my phone, I'm a hunt and peck chickie.

Was killing me this afternoon to try and "hear" the rumble in our cage about how you monks felt when court was adjouned at 3:40pm.  Justice for Caylee is coming though. Strong day for our side.

Roy's ex is pretty gamey! ... and I bet you he called her 'punkin' or 'tiny' ... something really small, sweet and very cute. tee hee hee

We all have a skeleton or two somewhere in our lives. What matters to me is what Roy did in this case. He did the right thing!

I am proud of him for doing the right thing for Caylee. He's on the right road now! So LuLu Belle or whatever her name is can get one.

I feel like I totally understand what he was doing in those woods supposedly peeing.  He was looking for Caylee like the rest of Florida.  When I'm at work I get my stuff done and then look for fun, nonobvious stuff to get into...this forum is one of those things!  Well, Roy was doing the same exact thing! He was out reading meters and he though he'd mix up his mundane work day with a little "look for the dead body from six months ago" excitement...OK, it sounds twisted when I type it out, lol, but I just don't think it's so gosh darned weird that he was sneaking around in those woods!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: June 09, 2011, 06:26:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I feel like I totally understand what he was doing in those woods supposedly peeing.  He was looking for Caylee like the rest of Florida.  When I'm at work I get my stuff done and then look for fun, nonobvious stuff to get into...this forum is one of those things!  Well, Roy was doing the same exact thing! He was out reading meters and he though he'd mix up his mundane work day with a little "look for the dead body from six months ago" excitement...OK, it sounds twisted when I type it out, lol, but I just don't think it's so gosh darned weird that he was sneaking around in those woods!

You know, my thoughts on it are even if he was looking for Caylee for the reward money (as some people were saying in chat on the WESH live feed today), does it matter?  He found her - who else did?  No one.  That's not the same as going and getting her body and staging it.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: June 09, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »

What kind of crazy keeps their dead child around while it decomposes.  Then duct tapes its orafices when bodily fluids start to leak.  Drives around with it and then goes to Target to shop...

That's messed up.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1730 on: June 09, 2011, 06:27:53 PM »

Monkey hugs

I saw that too, Stacey! Ugh! And I thought Dr. G was supposedly well known and thorough! WTF!
They didn't open up her skull because they x-rayed it instead. They saw the dirt that was inside, which indicated how the skull laid for six months. It was stated in court that the skull was not completely upright, it was leaning to a degree.  So what if Kronk nudged it in some manner, that does not change the facts.  Dr. G did a fine job, imo, and her testimony will stand up to the defense.

Thank you for clarifying, Tupelo! I wonder if she will take the stand, I apologize I don't have a copy of the witness lists

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: June 09, 2011, 06:28:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28186836/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Casey Becomes Ill During Testimony On Caylee's Remains
Casey Anthony became ill during her murder trial on Thursday, and as a result, court was dismissed early, Judge Belvin Perry said while in court. (06/09/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: June 09, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »

Did we ever find out what that is on the duct tape, that fiberous stuff, or it that fibers from the tape itself? Thanks.

That's from the tape itself.

Thank you Star!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: June 09, 2011, 06:30:53 PM »

I had to leave during the pictures for a root canal.. true..  and came back to find out she faked not feeling good. Watching Vinny Politan.. wow alot of the momo talking heads are changing their tune... we shall see.. Thanks to all of you for helping me catch up

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: June 09, 2011, 06:31:34 PM »

Monkey hugs

Thank you for clarifying, Tupelo! I wonder if she will take the stand, I apologize I don't have a copy of the witness lists
You can count on Dr. G testifying, most likely pretty soon, too.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: June 09, 2011, 06:31:45 PM »

Monkey hugs

What Koby forgot to mention is that Caylee's body was laying on her side in the trunk.  And then she devil removed her and threw her away. The bag could have landed the way they found it. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28188625/index.html
Kathi Belich Video Report 06/09/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:45 PM »

NeJames: I fully expect KC to take the stand, and I expect there will be other outbursts of emotion. JP will be watching this closely.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

yep...he has been saying this for weeks..pretty smart guy

Hi Sunny and all Monkeys!

Was watching today and listening on INseessions.

I think even some of the hardcore Casey/Baez supporting pundits on there have come around somewhat due to Lee's testimony about the ridiculous Zanny the Nanny in Blanchard Park fiasco.

Anyone listening to Lee could see and tell he didn't believe the story..particular the way he started off with:  "Zanny..pause..the Nanny...pause".  That gave it the bizarre effect it needed..because it is such a bizare story..somewhat seemed he was embarrassed to even have to recount it in court. 

And although Casey is not a large size woman..very few women would sit still for their child to be taken away simply because another woman was holding them by the wrist, in a public park, with children present....come on..even the pundits today knew that was way out there.  One said it must have been equal to herding cats..holding Casey down, taking Caylee, getting the other children in the car, and all the while explaining this is temporary because you need to learn a lesson.

With what the State has so far..and the powerful way they put Lee on the stand to recount that (and no one in their right mind would believe such a story) and then go
back to the remains site..well ..I think the prosecution is tying this up nicely for the jury.

Since Baez opening statement has not played out with anyone..he is either going to have to change direction, storys and put Casey on the stand.

Sorry to hear she's upset and sick again..must be hard on one person feeling so sorry forherself that the State has all this evidence of her evil deeds.  Give her a chill pill and a barf bag and make sure she is there at 8:30 am tomorrow.

The very first thought I had when Lee was recanting her Zanny kidnapping story was how maybe someon else held her down and screamed at her that she was an unfit mother and that SHE was taking her child from her and don't even try to call the police.  things that make you go hmmmmm...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:58 PM »

Monkey hugs

and who would believe him????  Dr. G is renown...she didn't make a mistake!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 09, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »

Monkey hugs

You would believe him.....WHY????  he is a defense cast off...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.