April 19, 2024, 10:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 15- 6/10/2011  (Read 662711 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 10, 2011, 12:47:50 PM »

I've been thinking that Casey would testify. I just don't see any way Baez's story he gave during opening argumemts could be presented without her testimony.

I'm changing my mind. I don't think Casey wants to be pitted against all this evidence.

I'm agreeing with you....at this point, I don't think she will get on the stand.

She would be a loose cannon. At first when she was making up her lies and telling what she wanted to say it would be fine, but when she was cross examined by Linda (she hates women) she would become antagonistic and very angry. With enough prodding she could be made to explode on that stand and show her real self and that is the one thing bozo can't afford to be shown.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: June 10, 2011, 12:49:27 PM »

I've been thinking that Casey would testify. I just don't see any way Baez's story he gave during opening argumemts could be presented without her testimony.

I'm changing my mind. I don't think Casey wants to be pitted against all this evidence.

I'm agreeing with you....at this point, I don't think she will get on the stand.
I think I agree too. She has not told anyone anything (atleast useful) in 3 yrs. She probably won't now either.
I don't think she has the guts to GO face to face with the truth or the prosecutors!

Sorry had to edit that.

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 10, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »

I am really wondering how bozo plans to put into evidence all the crap he has thrown out there. Of course he is going to go after Kronk like a mad man, but I don't think that will work. So how is he going to prove anything he said? Any ideas?

Remember when he said the tape PROVED she was kidnapped? There are so many lies he has told over these 3 years that he is almost as unreliable in what he says as KC is...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 10, 2011, 12:51:19 PM »

Okay this is totally an off the wall comment, but I needed to put it out there.  I know KC said she "heard" about BOZO from some inmates, but is it possible they knew each other previously?   It's the way that she said, a couple of people told me  about him then I think she said like "three people suggested him".  I have always thought that was a lie, just based on the fact the way her voice "inflected" those words. 

Now I am totally going to say something that is totally SPECULATION...NO FACT WHATSOEVER.  Is it possible that he could have a connection to Caylee...perhaps via DNA, since it is a WELL KEPT secret who fathered this child?  You can almost see a resemblence if you look close around the eyes and nose.   This would explain their inappropriate behavior and also make sense why she chose him to defend her.  I know it is probably ridiculous....but since the DT is allowed to float ridiculous theories...can't I????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #884 on: June 10, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »

I would just like to state for the record. I, in no way, think that George ever molested a Disney character.

I find it to be an outrage that Dr. Drew would even say such a thing. My outrage has grown outrage which has led to further outrage.

Where's the proof? Not one character has come forward to date. (sorry - i'm being silly as usual - it's lunch break)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 10, 2011, 12:53:21 PM »

Okay this is totally an off the wall comment, but I needed to put it out there.  I know KC said she "heard" about BOZO from some inmates, but is it possible they knew each other previously?   It's the way that she said, a couple of people told me  about him then I think she said like "three people suggested him".  I have always thought that was a lie, just based on the fact the way her voice "inflected" those words.  

Now I am totally going to say something that is totally SPECULATION...NO FACT WHATSOEVER.  Is it possible that he could have a connection to Caylee...perhaps via DNA, since it is a WELL KEPT secret who fathered this child?  You can almost see a resemblence if you look close around the eyes and nose.   This would explain their inappropriate behavior and also make sense why she chose him to defend her.  I know it is probably ridiculous....but since the DT is allowed to float ridiculous theories...can't I????

Well, I NEVER believed the "inmates told me" story, but I will have to say that is one I had not thought about. hmmmmmmmm   I sort of figured since he was so into sexual seminars and things that he might hire hookers and I have never been convinced that KC didn't have a job in the sex industry.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 10, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »

On In Sessions Jean (whatever her name is) just said she could not say that KC was crying when she "breaks down" and she did notice that she recovered very quickly when lunch was called the the jury left. She said she dropped the shawl and seemed her self again.

Do you think she might be catching on to the witch's ploy?

Finally!!  It took a while!!  am watching it too.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 10, 2011, 12:56:39 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Update: Police called as people try to get in to see trial

By
    Camille Mann
Topics
    Daily Blotter

CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando police had to break up a scuffle among people gathering for a chance to watch the Casey Anthony murder trial Friday morning.

Pictures: Casey and Caylee Anthony, Personal Photos

More than 100 people were gathered near the courthouse this morning, some arriving before 1 a.m., when some reportedly tried to cut in line.

As people ran to the courthouse, which allows potential court spectators to officially line up at 5:30 a.m., a woman was knocked down. She was later taken away in an ambulance. Police were called and removed three people, reports CBS affiliate WKMG

Only the first 50 in line are permitted to watch the murder trial from inside the courtroom.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20070501-504083.html#ixzz1OtQWW6Y4

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »

IS just interviewed a spectator who has been there the past 2 days....id she thinks KC will be convicted but only get 30-40 years...when asked why...she said because she is young and pretty...WTF??????????????????????/

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »

I think I agree too. She has not told anyone anything (atleast useful) in 3 yrs. She probably won't now either.
I don't think she has the guts to GO face to face with the truth or the prosecutors!

Methinks the prosecutors will be fighting amongst themselves who wants to take her on.  After spending all this time with all the evidence, I'd want to take a whack at her too.   
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »

I am really wondering how bozo plans to put into evidence all the crap he has thrown out there. Of course he is going to go after Kronk like a mad man, but I don't think that will work. So how is he going to prove anything he said? Any ideas?

Remember when he said the tape PROVED she was kidnapped? There are so many lies he has told over these 3 years that he is almost as unreliable in what he says as KC is...........

I wonder too, Turbo!  Bozo is a liar too!! My mind keeps going back to the "photo" that Bozo said he had of Zanny & Caylee.  How is going to explain that one?  Where is the photo?   

Lies, Lies and more lies.  Bozo and KC are a perfect match for each other.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 10, 2011, 01:00:31 PM »

IS just interviewed a spectator who has been there the past 2 days....id she thinks KC will be convicted but only get 30-40 years...when asked why...she said because she is young and pretty...WTF??????????????????????/

What an idiot.  Is she forgetting that Caylee was young and pretty.. and INNOCENT.. too?? 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #892 on: June 10, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »

What an idiot.  Is she forgetting that Caylee was young and pretty.. and INNOCENT.. too?? 
First, the woman is apparently visually challenged.  Second, I don't think this jury would devalue Caylee to that degree.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 10, 2011, 01:03:36 PM »

IS just interviewed a spectator who has been there the past 2 days...they asked her if she thought KC will be convicted...she said yes but only get 30-40 years...when asked why...she said because she is young and pretty...WTF?????????????????????? what does her being young and pretty have to do with it....I know....some people do think she is pretty

hells bells I have no idea what that is all about...my computer hiccupped

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #894 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:00 PM »

I would just like to state for the record. I, in no way, think that George ever molested a Disney character.

I find it to be an outrage that Dr. Drew would even say such a thing. My outrage has grown outrage which has led to further outrage.

Where's the proof? Not one character has come forward to date. (sorry - i'm being silly as usual - it's lunch break)

But he was feeling goofy at times - (during this trial).   

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:18 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Update: Police called as people try to get in to see trial

By
    Camille Mann
Topics
    Daily Blotter

CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando police had to break up a scuffle among people gathering for a chance to watch the Casey Anthony murder trial Friday morning.

Pictures: Casey and Caylee Anthony, Personal Photos

More than 100 people were gathered near the courthouse this morning, some arriving before 1 a.m., when some reportedly tried to cut in line.

As people ran to the courthouse, which allows potential court spectators to officially line up at 5:30 a.m., a woman was knocked down. She was later taken away in an ambulance. Police were called and removed three people, reports CBS affiliate WKMG

Only the first 50 in line are permitted to watch the murder trial from inside the courtroom.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20070501-504083.html#ixzz1OtQWW6Y4

IMO ... it was bound to happen.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:36 PM »

I agree....and she had her whole life ahead of her and KC took that from her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:36 PM »

I think JB may, in closing statements, refer back to his opening bombshell as
his way of providing reasonable doubt to the jurors (sort of like one of those TV programs).....and reasonable doubt is all he needs to plant....
did she drown, was she abused, did someone else handle the body?

No Casey on the stand...and no proof of what happened.....maybe some parting
shots at the Prosecution....and then he sits down.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 10, 2011, 01:05:59 PM »

I'm no forensic expert, but logic tells me a couple of things:

Because the duct tape pieces are stuck to each other when they are found, and also stuck to a portion of Caylee's remaining hair and skull, it is determinable which section of the duct tape was covering Caylee's mouth/nose general area. Width measurements would be possible for that particular section of tape.

Many pictures of Caylee exist close to the time of death........ the nursing home visit video is the last. Measurements could be determined as to distance between Caylee's nose and mouth.

If the duct tape contributed to holding the mandible in place (Schulltz said it did not, but I'm wondering what Dr. G will say), then I'm thinking that maybe it could be determined whether or not the tape covered enough to cause asphyxiation.

Sure, CBB, but what was the body of Caylee doing in the woods?

Why was she packaged into two black garbage bags?

And WHY, was duct tape anywhere near this child's face/skull?

The jury needs to determine what is the likelihood of what actually happened to this baby.  These witnesses are giving cold hard facts documenting their findings.

I don't think the Twiddle Dumb and Tweedle Dee Side-show are going to be able to
convince the jury there's any reasonable doubt that Casey did this to Caylee herself. 
I think Casey knows this and this is why she continues with her performance of being upset specifically in front of these jurors to gain sympathy.

Casey is not the victim, Caylee is, directly a result of her low-life mother's lifestyle and choices.

For maybe the first time in her scummy life, she is being held accountable and she can't squirm out of it.

The defense table is situated far enough away from the jurors where they cannot tell tears aren't falling.  She dabs her eyes, so they assume she is crying.  It's a farce.

Her attorneys are sitting there laughing it up while this serious/sensitive testimony is going on?  

Don't think for a minute the jury isn't taking note of that.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 10, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »

I think JB may, in closing statements, refer back to his opening bombshell as
his way of providing reasonable doubt to the jurors (sort of like one of those TV programs).....and reasonable doubt is all he needs to plant....
did she drown, was she abused, did someone else handle the body?

No Casey on the stand...and no proof of what happened.....maybe some parting
shots at the Prosecution....and then he sits down.
I could see him doing that but as a juror I would be thinking: but why didn't you show me something? Otherwise, JB can say whatever he wants. He had to throw George in there so they could explain KC lying. I don't buy it though, I hope the jury doesn't either.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.