May 27, 2024, 09:59:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330060 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: June 12, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings

June 15, 2008 there is a break in phone activity (none) for Casey from 9:26:59 pm - 10:05:55. 38 minutes that Casey was not on her phone.  Was this the time period that she and Cindy uploaded Caylee's video from her visit to the nursing home, or was this when the fight occurred?  Does anyone know if there is proof of the time the video was uploaded to the computer?   

I'm still looking to see if Casey did leave the house that night.  LP was the one that said he talked with a man who saw Casey at a motel that night.  Of course, there is nothing to back up his statement and nobody ever came forth to verify his statement.   Surprise, surprise!

I have looked numerous times and have never found anything that indicated to me that KC left the house the night of the 15th....I admit I am not great in deciphering the pings....but someone who is told me the pings were all from the tower that would be conducive to her being at home. If you find anything please, please let me know.
It's really hard to tell if she was actually home all night by the pings. She could have left the house but remained in the area to still give off the same pings.  Now Tony posted here that Casey was home all night.  I tend to go by his word on that.

I think she either went to Lee's house or that vacant house I always suspected she stayed during the day until George left. Lee was living a few blocks away at the time and LE determined the pings would have been the same.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: June 12, 2011, 06:57:09 PM »

I don't think George is lying now.

I do know from the interviews he did with both LE and the FBI that he lied then.  And they knew he was lying..but it was not something that hindered the investigation.  Because the family didn't know anymore then LE knew where the Caylee was or what happened.

I thought he was referring to Casey saying that Caylee was going to Zanny's.  Not that Caylee said that..but Casey said that.
That's just the way I took it...

I think they are ALL figgin lying. NOT ONE OF THEM has come out and told the truth yet. Not just from all the differences between their prior depositions and now, but they are all sticking to their stories in a "sideways" sort of way. Cindy told that crazy story about their "bonding time" the night of the 15th - George told about seeing them both the 16th in great detail which I believe almost none of.............and Lee just hmmms & ha s his way around on the stand so not to be specific. I still and will always believe they pretty well knew she was dead because of something prior to them sending Lee to look for KC and definitely KNEW after they found her.

NO ONE is so stupid when they smell a dead body in their own car not to call the police immediately, particularly when they had not talked to Caylee for a month. NO ONE is so stupid as to clean out a car reaking of decomposition and wash a knife and clothes from that car. I don't care if they were in shock, they were doing nothing but planning on how to blame this on ANYONE but KC. Cindy went back to work but took the time to WASH all those things? Sure she did. She was working out how to find KC without George knowing about it and straighten it all out. The ONLY reason she called the police was because she was pissed about the money and the credit cards and almost if Caylee was a secondary reason. When she could get nothing out of KC, she called about the smell because it had finally dawned on her that KC had killed Caylee. If she had thought that through another hour or so, she would never have called them at all.

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

Turbo..all due respect, but I don't believe one person can make another person tell them anything they don't want to say..short of torture or threatening their life.  We aren't talking about Casey being a normal person ..we are talking about a very cunning lying sociopath who short of being throttled by her family or the cops was not going to..and even until this day with the DP staring her in the face..still has not told the truth.

When Casey first was released from jail George started to go at her and was held back by his friend from Ohio.  It has been stated by you, that Cindy went after Casey the night of the 15th.  Once  LE were called, either of her parents laying a finger on her would have been grounds for their arrest for battery and assualt.  And personally..she would have loved that..and still would not have told the truth.

And can someone kindly point out to me how anything GA and CA said stopped LE from getting the truth out of Casey? 

Do you honestly believe that George and Cindy were in on this somehow and knew what Casey had done and where Caylee was from the beginning/  Because unless you do the fact of anything they said having anything to do with finding Caylee makes no sense.

Only one person had that answer..and frankly still has that answer. 

None of us know exactly how, when, where or using what measures Casey murdered Caylee.

We know she is responsible.

We know duct tape was involved.

We know choloform was in the trunk air in ridiculous levels.

We know Caylee's body was in the trunk.

We know the little body was found in the woods on Suburban DR after being there for many months.

But only Casey knows the details of this..the hour of death, the things used and what order she used them to murder her, the place she murdered her, the time(s) she moved the body.

If she still isn't talking after being in jail 3 years..after being faced with the DP....she sure as shooting wasn't going to tell her Mom or Dad anything just because they insisted or even roughed her up a bit.

I don't like George or Cindy..but I in no way can see how they could have helped to solve this crime any sooner..they had no information to give.  Yes they lied about things..but it was so obvious that LE totally ignored it and went about their business. 

Unfortunately I feel everyone has played into their plan..which was to divert attention away from their daughter..which it did by making a circus out of this case.  Horrible, horrible thing they did...I agree.  But it did not stop LE..it may have made the rest of the world angry and upset with the A's..but it did not stop LE.  Public opinion is just that ..public..the jury is not part of that public opinion so it will have no bearing on the trials outcome....

And all I am concerned about is the trials outcome..that the one person who murdered Caylee is the one person that recieves the guilty verdict..Casey.

And yes I fully expect her parents to plead for her life....I can't imagine any parent that would not do that for their child.

But this is only my opinion.  I just think that you are giving the A's more credit then they are due...they haven't got more knowledge of this then LE, the bug experts, Dr Vass, Dr G, or anyone else for that matter. They were disruptive to the public..but of no consequence to LE.  The only person with all the definitive answers isn't talking.  And that person has staked her life on it..now if that isn't a sociopath then I don't know what is.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: June 12, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »

Jean Couty depo - the neighbor that heard the Anthony fight.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you Carpe.

Jean Couty's deposition affirms Lee's words to Tony regarding a dispute between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.

Cindy claimed in court testimony that the evening of June 15, 2008 was a special evening with Casey and Caylee.  It was a bonding time.

It is said that lies are created to cover up the truth.  Why was Cindy willing to lie under oath regarding the fight with Casey.  What truth was she attempting to covering up?

Janet

Actually, Mr. Couty said he witnessed 2 arguments, both occurred on weekends. The first one he thought was at the end of May and when further questioned about the second onem he thought it was about a month before the police activity started at the Anthony's. He also stated that he didn't want to say anything that he could not confirm.   

So we still don't know if a fight occurred on June 15 or not, by his account.  We are still assuming and until Lee or Cindy testifies it did happen, that's all we can do at this point. 

Several pages back  I posted a link to Casey's cell phone pings, which show where she was on the night of the 15th.  She had no phone activity for 38 minutes from 9:26:59 - 10:05:55.   This could account for the time the fight occurred, but it would be a little late for Mr. Couey to be out doing yard work.  He also stated that Casey left in her car alone.

Thanks tupelohoney

I had thought a neighbour had overheard an argument at the Anthony home on June 15, 2008.  I was hoping that Jean Couty's deposition was confirmation.

Janet

+++++

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

<snipped>

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: June 12, 2011, 07:03:41 PM »

well, except that, by all accounts, Casey and JP did not meet until spring of 2008. 
I am remembering that LE released a statement in the fall of 2008 stating that they knew the identity of Caylee's father and that it was not relevant to the case, and would say no more on the subject. 

ummmm do you have a link for that? I do not remember ever hearing that....and I think that might be something I would remember. In the opening statement Jeff said the state did NOT know the identify of Caylee's father.

I remember Michael Baden talking about it. I won't believe anything unless it comes from the prosecution.
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/breaking-will-the-father-of-caylee-anthony-be-revealed-and-will-he-be-key-witness/
 ::snipping2::
Last night Linda Kenney Baden, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, joined me as a guest on my radio show. Also joining me was her husband — renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Near the end of the show, I asked Linda a question that had been on my mind for a while about the Casey Anthony case. I wanted to know her thoughts on whether the defense team or prosecutors had an interest in who the father of little Caylee Anthony is? And, if so, would this person testify at trial? She paused and said, “That’s a question to ask the prosecutors.” Then Dr. Baden jumped in saying he could answer the question because he’s not involved in the case. He said they ABSOLUTLEY know who the father is, through forensics, and that we will more than likely hear from this person at trial (IF he is alive and able to testify).
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: June 12, 2011, 07:06:16 PM »

what i dont get is didnt Casey think anyone would find out about Caylee? what did she think would happen once she went home or her parents made contact with her what was she going to say

My theory is she wasn't going home. I think that was the purpose of calling/texting Mark Hawkins in Califonia all of a sudden. I think she was heading out there with Amy's resume,ID and other things. She had already printed a copy of her resume, so all she needed was to steal her DL for an ID and she was no longer KC to get on a plane. There was something about someone else's ID in her billfold the night the police came. I never did find out whose that was.

She told someone she was renting a car, but of course we know she couldn't because she only had Cindy's credit cards, and they won't rent you a car if the card is in someone else's name. She evidently didn't know that.  She had spent the money she had earlier stolen on clothes, so she needed to steal some more money or she would have already been gone hence, hanging out with the crowd and at the night clubs. I bet there had been a lot of stolen money at the clubs if the truth was known since she had been there. Her only way to get money at this point was at the clubs, so she was stuck at Tony's until she got enough. That is why she got caught by her mother. If she had not been caught, she would have gone to California and told her parents Caylee was with her and told Mark she was with her parents.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: June 12, 2011, 07:06:27 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.
here isa pdf link of Jesse Grunds Affidavit re the Fight before Caylee goes missing that cindy choked casey
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0408/19129428.pdf

So I get this straight, Kc told Jesse that Cindy choked her.
Edit-add missing quote bracket.  MB
Think Kc was lying.  Make the story more interesting, since there was a fight.  Kc seems to make her stories bigger and bigger.
If anything, bet Kc was trying to choke Cindy.  
We'll never know the whole true.

Sorry , no it actually is a statement re the choking incidence that LEE told Jesse about, he says LEE says it happened b4 Casey stopped comin over mud June.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: June 12, 2011, 07:09:47 PM »

June 16, 2008

7:45 am Call from Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell
7:45 am KC calls voicemail

This tells us that KC was not at home and either Cindy or George was trying to get in touch with her at that time.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings   page 16

Maybe she wasn't.  If you look at the pings, they are all from the same place, except those 2 calls. Info has been removed from the chart, but the last column has different numbers under E164.  Now we know that Cindy called her and then Casey retrieved the message.  Both those calls show the same number under E164.  The next call after that is at 8:46:34, then 11:43:12 and those are made from the house and she is on the phone almost continuously. The ping numbers remain the same until 2:11:45.

So it appears that Casey did not leave the house until just after 2:00.

There is one hour of silence that morning.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: June 12, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »

June 16, 2008

This tells us that KC was not at home and either Cindy or George was trying to get in touch with her at that time.

Casey was on the desktop between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM on the morning of June 16, 2008.  Where was the desktop?

Janet

+++++

The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence
Updated 10/19/09

<snipped>

7:00-9:00 am high user activity on desktop
7:45 am Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell
9:00-10:00 am no activity on HP desktop

<snipped>

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1128 on: June 12, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »

well, except that, by all accounts, Casey and JP did not meet until spring of 2008. 
I am remembering that LE released a statement in the fall of 2008 stating that they knew the identity of Caylee's father and that it was not relevant to the case, and would say no more on the subject. 

ummmm do you have a link for that? I do not remember ever hearing that....and I think that might be something I would remember. In the opening statement Jeff said the state did NOT know the identify of Caylee's father.
No, I don't have a link, been too long, just one of those things that stuck in my memory at the time because there was a lot of discussion re: who's the daddy. IIRC I read it on either the orlando sentinal or myfoxorlando....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 12, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »

June 16, 2008

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings   page 16

Maybe she wasn't.  If you look at the pings, they are all from the same place, except those 2 calls. Info has been removed from the chart, but the last column has different numbers under E164.  Now we know that Cindy called her and then Casey retrieved the message.  Both those calls show the same number under E164.  The next call after that is at 8:46:34, then 11:43:12 and those are made from the house and she is on the phone almost continuously. The ping numbers remain the same until 2:11:45.

Records indicate that Casey was on the desktop from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 16, 2008. Where is the desktop located?

Janet

++++

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: June 12, 2011, 07:19:07 PM »

Just one more point I want to make.

If Cindy had called 911 on July 2 instead of sending Lee out to look for Casey and Caylee what would she have said to get LE to help her? 
Casey was 22 years old. 

They would not have put out an APB on her and the car simply because her Mom was worried because her daughter was lying to her abut her where abouts, would not let her speak to or see her grandchild and she wanted her car back..which she allowed her to use.

What would she have said to get LE's attention at that point..nothing..that is why grandparents go to court everyday in this country to try to get custody of grandchildren they feel are at risk.  That's why the counselor had advised her to go to court to get custody...because she wasn't Caylee's parent and as such had really no rights to know anything about Caylee that her daughter didn't want to disclose.

She wasn't even getting a reaction from LE on the 15th of July when she called the first two times about her car ..not until she mentioned she found the car, it smelled like a dead body was in there and that she found her daughter and still no Caylee. 

I am not taking up for them..I can't stand them or the way they handled this situation...but prior to July 15th there was absolutely nothing they could do to get LE involved.

The fact is Casey did this on her own and did not confide the details to anyone..not her family..and obviously not her defense team or they would not have come up with the half baked opening statement that they did.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: June 12, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »

June 16, 2008

DUH....Then there are 3 hours of silence.     My Bad.     This is what the defense if going to use for the time of Caylee's drowning and cover up by George, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: June 12, 2011, 07:22:58 PM »

Hi monkeys!
I don't know about all of you but since the trial started i am having nightmares..i wonder if the jurors are experienced the same

I haven't had any nightmares but I have had several dreams involving law enforcement, courtrooms, babies, relatives/friends in trouble, etc...things I don't normally dream about.  No doubt these dreams are due to daily exposure of this case since it went to trial.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: June 12, 2011, 07:26:35 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-jail-records-show-she-got-medication-at-end-of-jury-selection/
Casey Anthony Jail Records Show She Got Medication At End Of Jury Selection
06/10/2011

Unfortunately it doesn't say what kind of medicine, for what. It could have been antibiotics...Ann Finnell could have infected her as well as Jeff.  but I am so glad it clearly states SHE IS NOT ON MEDICATION NOW.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: June 12, 2011, 07:29:51 PM »

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-11/justice/casey.anthony.weekly.wrap_1_caylee-casey-anthony-george-anthony?_s=PM:CRIME
Duct Tape
Week 3: Caylee's death is presented in vivid, graphic detail
June 11, 2011

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: June 12, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »

Thank you Carpe.

Jean Couty's deposition affirms Lee's words to Tony regarding a dispute between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.

Cindy claimed in court testimony that the evening of June 15, 2008 was a special evening with Casey and Caylee.  It was a bonding time.

It is said that lies are created to cover up the truth.  Why was Cindy willing to lie under oath regarding the fight with Casey.  What truth was she attempting to covering up?

Janet

Actually, Mr. Couty said he witnessed 2 arguments, both occurred on weekends. The first one he thought was at the end of May and when further questioned about the second onem he thought it was about a month before the police activity started at the Anthony's. He also stated that he didn't want to say anything that he could not confirm.   

So we still don't know if a fight occurred on June 15 or not, by his account.  We are still assuming and until Lee or Cindy testifies it did happen, that's all we can do at this point. 

Several pages back  I posted a link to Casey's cell phone pings, which show where she was on the night of the 15th.  She had no phone activity for 38 minutes from 9:26:59 - 10:05:55.   This could account for the time the fight occurred, but it would be a little late for Mr. Couey to be out doing yard work.  He also stated that Casey left in her car alone.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: June 12, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »

We know Cindy, George and Lee turned a blind eye and made excuses for Casey

We suspect Cindy, George and Lee were less than honest about some things to protect Casey

We know that Cindy and George loved Caylee with all there heart and there is ZERO evidence that George ever harmed Caylee or Casey.

We know Casey is a spiteful bitch and is the only one capable of harming Caylee.  Casey may be bipolar or split personality (Casey = Zanny) or may simply be a spoiled monster but in the end, we know she is the guilty party and knew exactly what she was doing.

ITA KLAAS!

The investigation would not have gone any more quickly despite what the A's did or did not do.  LE knew the A's were not being completely truthful fairly early in the investigation..by early to mid August.  But I don't believe that hindered the early days of the investigation because no one knew what happened to Caylee nor where she was..only Casey knew that..and there was never any confession to the family of that info.

They did not know for certain what Casey had done with Caylee..I imagine at the beginning the family felt she had either sold her or left her with someone to spite Cindy..remember the.. I am just a spiteful bitch.. comment to Lee.

The only time they may have had any info LE did not have was when Dom Casey was poking in the woods on Suburban Dr.

I always thought that info was garnered from Jose..or maybe they had access to the tips that were called in and came across Kronk's tip.   But that info Dom had may not have been shared with the rest of the family at that point..although I always felt that Lee was on the other end of that phone call with Dom.

The rest of the time they were, in my opinion, in denial and cover-up for Casey..they did not want to believe that she had done something like murder Caylee..and most grandparents would hold out hope, no matter what, that their grandchild was still alive.

The case could have only been solved earlier then it was by one person..and that person still has not spoken the truth to this day..that is CASEY.

Another  point is the fact that had the State arrested the grandparents that would not have accomplished anything other then a distraction from the real culprit..Casey.  And infact, I believe it would have garnered some sympathy from the general public for the grieving grands.

All in all..I am the person who said when I heard George and Cindy had tried to copyright Caylee's name and the Justice for Caylee that they had turned a corner and were in the State's playbook now.   We did not know why then..this was 2 weeks before Baez opening statement..but for whatever reason they are doing what needs to be done now..and that is all I am concerned with..justice for Caylee and Casey's conviction.

To continue to berate the family is exactly what the defense wants.  I said that many times before too.  And that has come to fruition....everytime someone berates George or Cindy or Lee it is a small reprieve for Casey..and damned if the defense isn't using it that way.

I saw this coming when Finnell came on board and announced in court she couldn't give away her evidence because someone was going to be arrested.  She was wrong then and she would be wrong now..Casey is a liar..and no one believes anything she has had to say yet in this past 3 years..why would anyone start believing her now when she still has not told the truth about what happened to Caylee and how her body got in her trunk, how she abandoned the car and how Caylee landed in the woods on Suburban Dr? 

George and Cindy are not my favorite people..but I will not try to hang them when the person that needs to be hung is sitting in the courtroom and on trial.  I did go after them big time for the money scams, the innocence tour, and the constant sham to protect Casey..but they are testifying truthfully for the State..and in the end that's what matters the most to me...that when the chips are down they are coming around to Caylee's side of the room.

I completely expect them to beg for mercy in sparing Casey's life..what parent wouldn't?

I do not expect you will hear them beg for her not to be incarcerated for this crime....believe me..I doubt they want her out and running free to kill again.

great post ...I am with you on most of this...

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: June 12, 2011, 07:33:31 PM »

Hi monkeys!
I don't know about all of you but since the trial started i am having nightmares..i wonder if the jurors are experienced the same

I haven't had any nightmares but I have had several dreams involving law enforcement, courtrooms, babies, relatives/friends in trouble, etc...things I don't normally dream about.  No doubt these dreams are due to daily exposure of this case since it went to trial.

Then you can imagine what some of the jurors must be experiencing::MonkeyNoNo:
Edit to change blue color to black.  Please post in black, colors are hard on some of our Monkeys eyes.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.msg1251553#msg1251553
See Forum Rule #12 Thanks.  MB
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:38:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: June 12, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »

June 16, 2008

Records indicate that Casey was on the desktop from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 16, 2008. Where is the desktop located?

Janet

++++

In the computer room, which is next to Casey's bedroom on the front of the house....computer room is in the far right corner when facing the front of the house.  I'll look for a floor plan image.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: June 12, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »

the thing is, if it's not documented, it didn't happen- re: choking.

Did Casey have any bruising or marks in any of the photos of her?

Like it's been stated before, Casey would have loved to take Cindy or George down with her.  If she filed a police report on the choking, Cindy would have been in jail.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.