May 27, 2024, 07:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330045 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1160 on: June 12, 2011, 08:42:30 PM »

Her gig was up with all the lies about work and her next plan had not kicked in like she had envisioned, so she was caught between a rock and a hard spot with not only her parents but Tony. Poor little Caylee got the brunt of her rage.

Who was that guy, I want to say Mark something or another.

He b/s'ed the wife about school, and they were going to move and he shot her- bought a new mattress.  They searched the dump looking for her.  I think she worked in a bank.

It was Mark Hacking.
6 years to life he received.  Some justice.

My memory may be rusty but from what I remember I thought he confessed to his brother about what he did and where he dumped her and the brother told the LE, and did he have a full blown trial or just plead guilty? I could be way off but I thought when he told his brother it was so it would knowingly be passed to LE so they could find her body, Casey early on could have gotten a deal if she had led them to Caylee before she completely decomposed. Is it justice IMO, not really but when one is faced as a parent of loved one of possibly never recovering the remains, I guess you make deals you wouldn't otherwise make just for some sense of finality and to give the loved one a proper burial

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: June 12, 2011, 08:43:41 PM »

June 16, 2008

7:45 am Call from Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell
7:45 am KC calls voicemail

This tells us that KC was not at home and either Cindy or George was trying to get in touch with her at that time.

Just food for thought, sometimes one of my sons will be just in another room and will call me on my cell, with me sitting in the next room.  Silly, I know, but happens sometimes.  Maybe these calls on the morning of the 16th could be something along these lines.  So many questions, and this piece of work devil will never tell the truth.  I pray to God this precious child receives the justice she deserves.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings   page 16

Maybe she wasn't.  If you look at the pings, they are all from the same place, except those 2 calls. Info has been removed from the chart, but the last column has different numbers under E164.  Now we know that Cindy called her and then Casey retrieved the message.  Both those calls show the same number under E164.  The next call after that is at 8:46:34, then 11:43:12 and those are made from the house and she is on the phone almost continuously. The ping numbers remain the same until 2:11:45.

So it appears that Casey did not leave the house until just after 2:00.

There is one hour of silence that morning.
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: June 12, 2011, 08:45:01 PM »

Boy, I sure messed up that post.  Sorry.  Still new at the quote thing.  Will try to do better...lol
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: June 12, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »

My kids will text or IM me from their rooms all the time..I thought it was wierd when the first started doing it... but teens are their own species 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: June 12, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »

what i dont get is didnt Casey think anyone would find out about Caylee? what did she think would happen once she went home or her parents made contact with her what was she going to say
maybe she planed to hook up with tony-never see her parents-tell tony Caylee is living with her parents  now --something along those lines --after all I am not KC I spin a tale like the evil one can--for that matter no can lie like KC -we have to give the devil her due if it wasnt for cindy calling the cops -not a person in the world would have know Caylee was missing
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: June 12, 2011, 09:05:45 PM »

IBE,
why do you have sympathy for Kc?  I'm just wondering, because I can't manage any at all.  She justs makes me sick.

She makes me sick as well, but I can (sort of) see how one might, as I personally feel just a micro-tad sorry for anyone who has commited a crime due to mental instability or personality disorders.  In Casey's case it would seem that she's definitely affected by some disorder (bi-polar perhaps?) and so my only sympathy is that she didn't get professional medical help and as a result she committed a horrible crime and destroyed the lives of many.  To be clear:  I DO NOT like CA.  I don't feel sorry for her because she's on trial, or that she's been in jail or that she will be in prison for life.  But I do sympathize for the fact that she's messed up in the head, as no one asks for that affliction.  And I sympathize for the fact that (to my knowledge) she never sought help for the obvious mental disorder that brought this whole thing about.  If only she had consulted a doctor about her mental illness/personality disorder.  If only someone had said, "Hey, you're mentally unstable and I think you need help!" -- IF ONLY!...then precious little Caylee would still be alive.

(I sure hope I explained that correctly, as I don't want anyone here to think that I am pro-Casey.  I'm not.  It's just that I always look at everything from both sides and simply wanted to offer another viewpoint.)
Well If you look at that way--everyone who kills a child -or for that matter anyone-has a mental disorder-if she took a plea and came forward told what happened-I might go for a lighter sentence-but what does she do-destroys everyone who ever loved her- she is just evil
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: June 12, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »

If CA choked KC on 6/15 causing KC to rage against Caylee, does that discount the claim of "premeditation" and move it more toward a claim of "crime of passion"?   
In bozo world it does
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: June 12, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »

If CA choked KC on 6/15 causing KC to rage against Caylee, does that discount the claim of "premeditation" and move it more toward a claim of "crime of passion"?   

Could - it could also mean she just killed her earlier than planned. My thoughts have been that she was going to do away with GA & CA first because she kept telling everyone she was moving in their house and they were moving out, then Caylee if necessary. It might not have been necessary to do away with Caylee if Cindy was dead and the child was not telling Cindy what was going on.

ITA, Turbo.  I've always thought her internet searches were about killing her parents, not her daughter.   
well she is killing Goerge now
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: June 12, 2011, 09:18:42 PM »

My kids will text or IM me from their rooms all the time..I thought it was wierd when the first started doing it... but teens are their own species 

I know, right?We have iphones with face time and my son will face time me from his room....weird....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 12, 2011, 09:21:09 PM »

I am not so sure any defense attorney could do a whole lot better than Baez. Unless, maybe they would not need so much guidance from the Judge, maybe they would have urged Casey to take a plea bargain to avoid the DP and not played along with her BS to advance their career, maybe they would not make such a fool out of themselves and repeatedly showed their stupidity and not gotten so publicly physical with their client. Considering the facts of the case, I'd say Casey has the defense she deserves, and the Judge too who is ensuring she gets the fairest trial she can under the circumstances.

I agree he doesn't have alot to work with but he shot himself in the foot be going overboard in his OS.  He should have just said it was an accident instead of throwing in George took the body & it somehow ended up with Kronk who stored it until he could hide it at just the right time to get the reward money.  Good grief.  If he would have said accident, Post traumatic stress etc he may have at least saved her life.  Now?  not so much!

I agree. But he seems to be keying in on the duct tape and he is going to say only George had it and he got rid of roll.  Hence why he kept asking the CSI guy today about after all their searching in Dec. NO DUCT TAPE was found.  Maybe he gave it to Kronk to but on sweet little Caylee and Kronk got rid of it.

Do anyone remember, or have a theory as to how many days Casey actually drove that car with the stench of her child's decomposing body? I was just wondering about that.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 12, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »

Good Night Monkey--see you all in court tommorow- Hpw sad we will watch this trial hang on every word and when all is said and done--We will never know what happened to that poor child
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: June 12, 2011, 09:23:41 PM »

http://thesop.org/story/20110612/great-job-analyzing-the-casey-anthony-trial.html

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: June 12, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/12/florida.anthony.trial.crowd/
Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket
By Ann O'Neill, CNN
June 12, 2011 2:49 a.m. EDT

Video at link.
Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- Casey Anthony, also known as the "tot mom," is no Lady Gaga, but her murder trial here is the hottest ticket in town.

People spend the night waiting in line for one of 50 courtroom seats reserved for the public. Tempers flare and police are called. And then, once they're given a ticket, they stampede like cattle.

Only in Florida, where criminal justice can be a spectator sport, are Disney World passes the back-up option.

Anthony, a 25-year-old high school dropout, is accused of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. If convicted of murder, she faces the death penalty.

What's the big draw?
 ::snipping2::

The big draw is justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: June 12, 2011, 09:31:18 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/12/florida.anthony.trial.crowd/
Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket
By Ann O'Neill, CNN
June 12, 2011 2:49 a.m. EDT

Video at link.
Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- Casey Anthony, also known as the "tot mom," is no Lady Gaga, but her murder trial here is the hottest ticket in town.

People spend the night waiting in line for one of 50 courtroom seats reserved for the public. Tempers flare and police are called. And then, once they're given a ticket, they stampede like cattle.

Only in Florida, where criminal justice can be a spectator sport, are Disney World passes the back-up option.

Anthony, a 25-year-old high school dropout, is accused of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. If convicted of murder, she faces the death penalty.

What's the big draw?
 ::snipping2::

The big draw is justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

Yep.... ::justice2NJ::

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: June 12, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »

Here is an interesting link
http://abovethelaw.com/2011/06/lawyer-of-the-day-jose-baez/#disqus_thread

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: June 12, 2011, 09:39:16 PM »

I've been on vacation for the past 9 days and won't ever get caught up. What day did Dr G testify? TIA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 12, 2011, 09:40:26 PM »

I am not so sure any defense attorney could do a whole lot better than Baez. Unless, maybe they would not need so much guidance from the Judge, maybe they would have urged Casey to take a plea bargain to avoid the DP and not played along with her BS to advance their career, maybe they would not make such a fool out of themselves and repeatedly showed their stupidity and not gotten so publicly physical with their client. Considering the facts of the case, I'd say Casey has the defense she deserves, and the Judge too who is ensuring she gets the fairest trial she can under the circumstances.

I agree he doesn't have alot to work with but he shot himself in the foot be going overboard in his OS.  He should have just said it was an accident instead of throwing in George took the body & it somehow ended up with Kronk who stored it until he could hide it at just the right time to get the reward money.  Good grief.  If he would have said accident, Post traumatic stress etc he may have at least saved her life.  Now?  not so much!

I agree. But he seems to be keying in on the duct tape and he is going to say only George had it and he got rid of roll.  Hence why he kept asking the CSI guy today about after all their searching in Dec. NO DUCT TAPE was found.  Maybe he gave it to Kronk to but on sweet little Caylee and Kronk got rid of it.

Do anyone remember, or have a theory as to how many days Casey actually drove that car with the stench of her child's decomposing body? I was just wondering about that.

The duct tape was used where they set up their tents for donations. There are a lot of pictures of it on the posters there.

My theory is KC threw the gas cans out of the trunk before George got out to the driveway and closed the trunk because the baby was in the garbage bags that day (24th) and because she was so pissed off at George (here are your f*cking cans) she took off down the street and threw the baby in the woods where she buried her pets. I think she pulled over to the side of that road, got out grabbed the bag took it a few feet into those woods and put it pretty much where it ended up.. By that time it would not have weighed 10 lbs if that and she could have put it where they found it and throw that log over it. She might have walked father into the woods, but I don't think so. When the hurricane came it floated the log and the bag was exposed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: June 12, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »

Ch 9 in Orlando cant stand Bobo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4wy24&feature=player_embedded#at=21

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1178 on: June 12, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »

My 18 year old does too. I find it strange but it is normal for them.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: June 12, 2011, 09:43:20 PM »

I've been on vacation for the past 9 days and won't ever get caught up. What day did Dr G testify? TIA
If you see any testimony, see Dr G, Dr Vass and Dr Haskell
Start by looking here
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.