June 07, 2024, 06:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 331373 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: June 11, 2011, 05:24:37 PM »

I should have read back first.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 11, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »

George is chewing his gum like crazy. Someone else was ejected from the courtroom for doing the same thing.   

...remember they are 'special' and get special treatment
Not saying this is the case, but we recently lost an elderly neighbor on several antidepressants and anxiety meds.  She regularly chewed gum to alleviate "cotton mouth".  Likewise, she kept a drink on her end table throughout the day and one on her bedside table in the evening. Just guessing, but I think Cindy & George have probably been given a pass all along on the no gum rule for the same reasons. JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 11, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

Why is Bozo so interested in the distance from the road to where she was found?  I'm missing something.
He might claim the body really wasn't "hidden." When you factor in the grassy area along side the road, it's possible KC backed her car in and gave the laundry bag with Caylee's remains the old heave ho into the woods.  Based on measurements, the body couldn't have been more than 10' inside the vegetated area. God that girl is friggin lazy...

Sounds like something evil monster would do.  The mental picture I have of her doing this makes me so  !!

Does anyone remember if slore's cell phone "ping'd" in that area during the last two weeks of June?  

IIRC yes it did repeatedly......but that location is only a 5 minute walk from the Anthony home. So would ping on the same tower as home.

Thanks, Darla.  Makes sense...but now I feel the need to look at the list of pings...gonna go searching.

Here you go............

when was last time george saw caylee alive? he made a long call to casey the 16
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 11, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »

On the reflector site they just showed the whole video of the way they showed it to the jury of the picture of Caylee morphing into the skeleton with the duct tape. I had no way to download it but I did capture it picture by picture as best I could.

Please share the link...thanks

Does anybody know what link Turbo is referring to?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 11, 2011, 05:27:18 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/11/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75956Z20110611
Bug expert testifies Caylee Anthony's body was moved By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17pm EDT

(Reuters) - The decomposing body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was moved twice according to a time line provided by a bug expert on Saturday at the first degree murder trial of the girl's mother Casey Anthony.
Caylee's skeleton was found in woods near their home on December 11, 2008 following a nationwide search.

Prosecutors said Casey smothered Caylee with duct tape wrapped around her head, nose and mouth. Defense lawyer Jose Baez contends Caylee accidentally drowned in the Anthony's backyard pool and that her death went unreported.

I snipped this quote...

So, according to the good Dr., Caylee's body was exposed to the environment during initial decomp stages, which allowed specific insects access to begin feeding on the body BEFORE being placed in the trunk of the sunfire, and then the body, in later stages of decomp was discarded in the swamp on Suburban Dr....

WTF? KC the baby killer had to have left Caylee's body somewhere in or around the A's during this intial decomp stage. Was she secretly hoping her parents would experience the pain of finding Caylee's bloating, rotting body in the playhouse? A shed? Under some garden fronds? What was she going to say? Well I thought Dad was watching her! What was George going to to say? BS I saw you and Caylee leave the house for work? Maybe KC didn't think it out at all, or maybe like bed partners, kept changing her mind.

So, let's assume Caylee died on June 16th. KC returns to the A's home, on the 18th and 19th, when everyone else is working a real job and she borrows a neighbors shovel to retrieve Caylee's body, because obviously her parents have yet to discover the body and the swarming flies are now becoming a problem...plan B, or is she on C now? Either way, it's now June 20-21.

Caylee's body, having been exposed for 2-3 days, is now placed in the trunk of the sunfire, where she continues to decompose for another 3-5days. Given the timeline above, Casey would have disposed of what was left of Caylee's body at the remains site sometime between June 23 and 26.

DING< DING< DING..

Let's not forget that KC tells Amy, on the 24th, she got rid of the origin (pretend plastered squirrel that george hit) and then she dumps the car at Amscot on the 27th. Did she really think the "smell" would just go away after she removed Caylee's body from the trunk...if so, she's dumber than a rock!

June 24th...log

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062408.htm

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 11, 2011, 05:28:05 PM »

I've never figured out why dump the body on land in that area . With all the swamps around.

My take, is that didn't want to encounter snakes(which I was told there's a lot of them there) and maybe alligators?

And Caylee wasn't worth getting grossed out by snakes or getting her nails dirty.  I swear I loathe this woman!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 11, 2011, 05:30:54 PM »

Thanks, Klaas & Trimm, for the animation video. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 11, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »

Anthony garage on 12/11/2008

IIRC, the cloth laundry bag was similar to one found in one of the bins of the right-hand shelving unit.  Anyone else notice the container of white hangers (right-hand shelving unit, second shelf down).  Thinking about the broken white hanger also found in Casey's car.  Hmmmmm.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 11, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »

Notice the yellow Arm & Hammer laundry detergent bottles at the base of the right-hand shelving unit.  I wonder what else Casey may have moved, "borrowed", or touched in that garage on the day she backed in.  Since it seems that Casey helped herself to a few items from the garage, one has to wonder what else she may used.  Wonder if the A's still have/ use that white laundry basket in the pic.  It's the right-size to hold a child while you move her from one area to another.  Not saying that happened, just thinking out loud here.  Obviously, Casey got the fabric softener sheets from somewhere too.  I have to wonder if she bagged Caylee in the garage and that's why drywall was reportedly taken from the garage.  JMO
Sorry guys!  Just got home and jumping in mid-stream here.  Good afternoon, everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 11, 2011, 05:52:29 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/11/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75956Z20110611
Bug expert testifies Caylee Anthony's body was moved By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17pm EDT

(Reuters) - The decomposing body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was moved twice according to a time line provided by a bug expert on Saturday at the first degree murder trial of the girl's mother Casey Anthony.
Caylee's skeleton was found in woods near their home on December 11, 2008 following a nationwide search.

Prosecutors said Casey smothered Caylee with duct tape wrapped around her head, nose and mouth. Defense lawyer Jose Baez contends Caylee accidentally drowned in the Anthony's backyard pool and that her death went unreported.

I snipped this quote...

So, according to the good Dr., Caylee's body was exposed to the environment during initial decomp stages, which allowed specific insects access to begin feeding on the body BEFORE being placed in the trunk of the sunfire, and then the body, in later stages of decomp was discarded in the swamp on Suburban Dr....

WTF? KC the baby killer had to have left Caylee's body somewhere in or around the A's during this intial decomp stage. Was she secretly hoping her parents would experience the pain of finding Caylee's bloating, rotting body in the playhouse? A shed? Under some garden fronds? What was she going to say? Well I thought Dad was watching her! What was George going to to say? BS I saw you and Caylee leave the house for work? Maybe KC didn't think it out at all, or maybe like bed partners, kept changing her mind.

So, let's assume Caylee died on June 16th. KC returns to the A's home, on the 18th and 19th, when everyone else is working a real job and she borrows a neighbors shovel to retrieve Caylee's body, because obviously her parents have yet to discover the body and the swarming flies are now becoming a problem...plan B, or is she on C now? Either way, it's now June 20-21.

Caylee's body, having been exposed for 2-3 days, is now placed in the trunk of the sunfire, where she continues to decompose for another 3-5days. Given the timeline above, Casey would have disposed of what was left of Caylee's body at the remains site sometime between June 23 and 26.

DING< DING< DING..

Let's not forget that KC tells Amy, on the 24th, she got rid of the origin (pretend plastered squirrel that george hit) and then she dumps the car at Amscot on the 27th. Did she really think the "smell" would just go away after she removed Caylee's body from the trunk...if so, she's dumber than a rock!

June 24th...log

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062408.htm

Pharlap - Thanks for the link to the Calendar of 31 Days! I hadn't see that before. Please allow me tidy my above post....

June 24 - George reports his gas cans missing, KC shows up with them later in the day.

June 25 - Casey tells Amy her car smells bad....

June 27 - Branch manager at Amscot sees the white pontiac sunfire parked near the dumpster when she arrives for work at 7am on the 27th. No o

June 27 - KC tells Amy  "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car"

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #710 on: June 11, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »

IIRC, the cloth laundry bag was similar to one found in one of the bins of the right-hand shelving unit.  Anyone else notice the container of white hangers (right-hand shelving unit, second shelf down).  Thinking about the broken white hanger also found in Casey's car.  Hmmmmm.
Help please, I don't remember how the white hanger was broken. Can you please tell me how exactly it was broken? I.E. the hook, the middle where you would hang jeans, etc. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 11, 2011, 05:58:04 PM »

Pharlap - Thanks for the link to the Calendar of 31 Days! I hadn't see that before. Please allow me tidy my above post....

June 24 - George reports his gas cans missing, KC shows up with them later in the day.

June 25 - Casey tells Amy her car smells bad....

June 27 - Branch manager at Amscot sees the white pontiac sunfire parked near the dumpster when she arrives for work at 7am on the 27th. No o

June 27 - KC tells Amy  "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car"

WORK IN PROGRESS

UPDATE - JUNE 10, 2011

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home at 1:00 PM.  The understanding is that Casey will be going to her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee at 2:30 PM following George departure's to work.

3.  Casey is on the computer up until 3:00 PM.

4.  Other than a 26 second call from George ... between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM there is no activity on Casey's cell phone or computer.

5.  Caylee is administered a lethal dose of chloroforum and a cover up persues.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes/pull up diaper which are soiled by either vomit or feces.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head to prevent a further escape of body fluids from mouth, nose and ears.  She then places a heart sticking on the duct tape..

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside the backyard playhouse or in the trunk of her vehicle.

10:  In a 15 minute span between 4:00 PM and 4:15 PM ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to contact her mother and father in a "flurry" of cell phone calls.

11.  Casey contacts Tony at 4:20 PM upon leaving the Anthony home.

12.  Casey arrives at Tony's place at 6:00 PM without Caylee. 

12.  Casey and Tony rent videos.  Casey then spends the evening and night at Tony's place watching videos.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home in the afternnon while parents are at work.

2.  She borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from temporary hiding place under the playhouse  or inside the trunk of her vehice.

3.  Casey buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.  There task may have been accomplished with assistance from Lee.

June 23, 2008

1.  Casey returns home accompanied by Tony.

2.  Tony breaks into the shed.

3.  Casey takes gas can/s from the shed.

4.  Tony places gas can/s inside the trunk of Casey's vehicel.

5.  Tony revealed that he did not detect a foul smell.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment finds her father home.

2.  When confronted by George ...  Casey claims she is there to pick up clothes.

3.  Casey returns gas can/s which she insists on taking from the trunk of her vehicle.

3.  George observes a blue bin in the open trunk but does not detect a foul odor.

4.  Casey leaves but ... returns later.

5.  With assistance from Lee ...Casey Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains in the blue bin inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  A foul order implies that Casey quickly disposes of her daughter’s remains very close to home in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  The bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle in the tranferring process result in a foul odor.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 11, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »

Jmo.
I don't think that was kc's 1st choice, where Caylee was found.
Think she was waiting for Tony to go on his trip, then that his truck and drive much further out.

I believe kc didn't anticipate the smell.
We all know she didn't anticipate George being home on the 24th.

That's when she had to start thinking "where was she going to put Caylee rather fast".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 11, 2011, 06:27:34 PM »

Help please, I don't remember how the white hanger was broken. Can you please tell me how exactly it was broken? I.E. the hook, the middle where you would hang jeans, etc. TIA JSM
http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/258201/Bag-of-trash,-cadaver-dogs-top-latest-testimony-against-Casey-Anthony

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 11, 2011, 06:27:38 PM »

A few of the talking heads are saying she'll get a lesser charge.  Let's say they're right (please no) if it is something like aggravated manslaughter what kind of time would she be facing?  Would the other charges of child neglect/endangering that she'll also get run concurrently?  Is it up to the jury how much time she'd get or the judge and can the judge over ride it?  I"m just so worried this monster is going to get a few years and that's it.

After what happened in the OJ trial my faith in justice is not 100% like it used to be. 

I'd like to know the answer to this as well....I just want justice for Caylee SO BADLY (as all of us monkees do!) but it just seems that so many others outside don't care or don't see the importance and it hurts my heart...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 11, 2011, 06:30:14 PM »

for all any of us know, Casey could have kept a deceased Caylee in her bedroom hidden under her bed or in the closet just for a couple of days or until she came back home and had to do something else with the body...who knows ?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 11, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »

Was it inside a bag when it was collected?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 11, 2011, 06:34:15 PM »

for all any of us know, Casey could have kept a deceased Caylee in her bedroom hidden under her bed or in the closet just for a couple of days or until she came back home and had to do something else with the body...who knows ?

I would think the dog would go nuts if that was the case.
Cindy has one or 2 dogs?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 11, 2011, 06:35:28 PM »

wasn't all the garbage taken from Casey's car garbage from Tony's apartment? like she put the garbage in there when leaving his apartment to take it to the dumpster? and then didn't dump it at the dumpster? the hanger could have been from his apartment ...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 11, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »

I would think the dog would go nuts if that was the case.
Cindy has one or 2 dogs?

probably...but they didn't alert them to the play house area either where it is thought that Caylee could have been too...
just throwing it out there cause at this point, anything could be possible..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.