May 28, 2024, 09:50:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330111 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 11, 2011, 09:35:23 PM »

We have spent at least 2 1/2 years bashing the A's (Anthony's) for talking in code.    I never realized until now, just how much we talk in code.  
Monkey Devil!

But our is not in a "backwards" sort of way. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #821 on: June 11, 2011, 09:42:49 PM »

Dr G really decimated Old Crusty 

Dr. G is a Lexus. Foghorn is a Chevette. She is on another plane altogether. One that Cheney will never live to see.

He is not good enough to shine her shoes.

Hey quick - look at NG. Bozo is drawing the tomato and hot air balloon again!

We should get a prize if we can guess what it is.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: June 11, 2011, 09:45:03 PM »

OMG....some idiot has made his own video of Caylee, the skull and the duct tape, and posted it on you-tube.  No respect for Caylee.  This really burns me up and I expect more to follow.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 11, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »

We have spent at least 2 1/2 years bashing the A's (Anthony's) for talking in code.    I never realized until now, just how much we talk in code.  
Monkey Devil!

Thanks Turbo....I now feel better!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: June 11, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

IIRC KC, spawn of Rose and Rosebuddy became ICA when YM, EE, FBI and other LE converged on Hopespring after Spindy placed 3 911 calls about a missing  an angelic monkey Enter Bozo and his traveling circus, under the big top he gathered Lyon, Miss Piggy, Foghorn Leghorn, Brillohead and countless others. On the other side sat LDB, JA, FG and other employess from OC SAO. The ringmaster is the HJBP. Are ya with me still? WRT the BHW we all hope she will get LWOP or the DP....JMHO
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 11, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »

I was just thinking about bozo's claim Kronk was keeping the body for the reward. The reward for ONLY for an alive Caylee and it was only good for a specific amount of time (like 90 days or less)  He is going to get into some very dangerous water's there. That reward was from Peter B. who is now evidently in jail for drug trafficking in Miami. What was KC's connection to these people? How did she know them or how did the Anthony's know them? Or better yet HOW did bozo know them? Is there a connection there? Was KC a mule and that is how she really got bozo because he had connections with Peter B.? Did Peter B. call bozo and tell him to get down there and defend her? Too bad LE cant subpoena bozo's phone records for that time period.
IIRC....Jesse set that up with him!   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: June 11, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »

Samarie!!  Excellent job!!  One paragraph is all it took to sum it up nicely....in code of course!   Monkey Devil!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 11, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »

Monkey Devil!

IIRC KC, spawn of Rose and Rosebuddy became ICA when YM, EE, FBI and other LE converged on Hopespring after Spindy placed 3 911 calls about a missing  an angelic monkey Enter Bozo and his traveling circus, under the big top he gathered Lyon, Miss Piggy, Foghorn Leghorn, Brillohead and countless others. On the other side sat LDB, JA, FG and other employess from OC SAO. The ringmaster is the HJBP. Are ya with me still? WRT the BHW we all hope she will get LWOP or the DP....JMHO
  very nice

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »

I was just thinking about bozo's claim Kronk was keeping the body for the reward. The reward for ONLY for an alive Caylee and it was only good for a specific amount of time (like 90 days or less)  He is going to get into some very dangerous water's there. That reward was from Peter B. who is now evidently in jail for drug trafficking in Miami. What was KC's connection to these people? How did she know them or how did the Anthony's know them? Or better yet HOW did bozo know them? Is there a connection there? Was KC a mule and that is how she really got bozo because he had connections with Peter B.? Did Peter B. call bozo and tell him to get down there and defend her? Too bad LE cant subpoena bozo's phone records for that time period.
Re:  Too bad LE cant subpoena bozo's phone records for that time period.
Now wouldn't that be telling!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #829 on: June 11, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »

I think the t-shirt was on Caylee when she was left in the woods simply because there was so little of it left.  Decomp and animal activity caused the material to disintegrate.

Didn't Casey once say 'they haven't even found any of her clothes yet'? In reference to the OCSO? Maybe when she was out of jail? Maybe a comment to Lee or Dom Casey?

I remember reading it a long time ago. Thought it a curious comment at the time

(it is really hard to keep up on this iPhone lol)

Yes, I think Rob Dick heard her say it when he was driving her around.
If I recall correctly (because it really bugged me at the time), the correct quote was "They haven't even found any of her clothes." There was no "yet" from the original, that got added. Salacious value.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: June 11, 2011, 10:11:56 PM »

I was just thinking about bozo's claim Kronk was keeping the body for the reward. The reward for ONLY for an alive Caylee and it was only good for a specific amount of time (like 90 days or less)  He is going to get into some very dangerous water's there. That reward was from Peter B. who is now evidently in jail for drug trafficking in Miami. What was KC's connection to these people? How did she know them or how did the Anthony's know them? Or better yet HOW did bozo know them? Is there a connection there? Was KC a mule and that is how she really got bozo because he had connections with Peter B.? Did Peter B. call bozo and tell him to get down there and defend her? Too bad LE cant subpoena bozo's phone records for that time period.

I don't think so - Jesse was instrumental in setting up a reward by the owner of the Hiltons in that area. I think the Anthonys TRIED to tie that to Jesse but that was not true. His family is friends with the that family IIRC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: June 11, 2011, 10:25:13 PM »

I was just thinking about bozo's claim Kronk was keeping the body for the reward. The reward for ONLY for an alive Caylee and it was only good for a specific amount of time (like 90 days or less)  He is going to get into some very dangerous water's there. That reward was from Peter B. who is now evidently in jail for drug trafficking in Miami. What was KC's connection to these people? How did she know them or how did the Anthony's know them? Or better yet HOW did bozo know them? Is there a connection there? Was KC a mule and that is how she really got bozo because he had connections with Peter B.? Did Peter B. call bozo and tell him to get down there and defend her? Too bad LE cant subpoena bozo's phone records for that time period.

I don't think so - Jesse was instrumental in setting up a reward by the owner of the Hiltons in that area. I think the Anthonys TRIED to tie that to Jesse but that was not true. His family is friends with the that family IIRC.
I could have sorn that mark nejame paid the reward. no?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 11, 2011, 10:30:02 PM »

OMG....some idiot has made his own video of Caylee, the skull and the duct tape, and posted it on you-tube.  No respect for Caylee.  This really burns me up and I expect more to follow.   
what is your opinion of it being posted at the caylee daily?

Loca
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #833 on: June 11, 2011, 10:46:50 PM »

Kathi and Bill just showed a video of Ashton arguing to Strickland that a child Caylees age would be capable of removing the duct tape from her mouth .. therefore she would have been restrained.. they said there was another piece of duct tape the state will say restrained her little hands 
Oh dear God.  I hadn't even thought of that.
If this is the case...it is probably the piece of duct tape By-azzzz keeps pointing out was not adhered to her skull and was found 9 feet away....which makes sense...cuz it would be after her poor lil body was attacked and dispersed... 

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 11, 2011, 10:47:18 PM »

I could have sorn that mark nejame paid the reward. no?

Yes he did because there were no rewards out there at the time she was found and IIRC since the rewards had been withdrawn he did that out of the kindness of his heart. I wasn't much.

Mark N wants to give MR the money he made while working with the Anthony's.$5,000 as a reward for finding Caylee....I hope the Klonk takes it. I'm sure he could use it since the defense is after him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: June 11, 2011, 10:48:22 PM »

Kathi and Bill just showed a video of Ashton arguing to Strickland that a child Caylees age would be capable of removing the duct tape from her mouth .. therefore she would have been restrained.. they said there was another piece of duct tape the state will say restrained her little hands 
Oh dear God.  I hadn't even thought of that.
If this is the case...it is probably the piece of duct tape By-azzzz keeps pointing out was not adhered to her skull and was found 9 feet away....which makes sense...cuz it would be after her poor lil body was attacked and dispersed... 

If I am not mistaken it was found by her arm bone.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 11, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »

what is your opinion of it being posted at the caylee daily?

I guess it is just me, but I don't have a problem with any of it being posted if it will bring justice in this case. We all go back to just bones eventually and while it may be graphic for many people it is just a body to me. I have never seen the body as being anything but a temporary housing for our souls and once we are through with it like a butterfly cocoon we are "out of here."  I had never seen a baby's skeleton before, but I have seen many adult ones. Anyone who took the hard sciences or medical courses in college have been exposed to many anatomical parts of the body.

flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 11, 2011, 10:54:25 PM »

WHEN did the judge authorize the release of bone picks to the public? I don't recall hearing him allow the media to post them without pixelating.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: June 11, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »

WHEN did the judge authorize the release of bone picks pics to the public? I don't recall hearing him allow the media to post them without pixelating.

Self-edit

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 11, 2011, 11:05:37 PM »

On Judge Jeanine tonight, that woman defense attorney (Jennifer) who reportedly upsided her husband's head with a perfume bottle, claims to be a consulting attorney for the defense.   Tonight, she was putting forward the Casey's defense team wild and horrendous defense and using the terms "we" and "our."     She discussed how people that have been sexually abused behave, as if it were a fact.  She also put forward that in depositions its all right there that Kronk had "custody" of the remains, whether physical or not.  She said that Kronk got in touch with his "entire family" to tell them he would be rich & had control of the body since August but Judy Jeanine shot her down to remind her that a $225,000 reward was IN PLACE  in August, why not collect it then?   The guy (I know his name it evades me at the moment) said that only one person put Caylee's body there & that is Casey so Jennifer went to interrupt him but Judge Jeannie asked her "If not Casey, then who?   Jennifer then said flat out "I think Jose is insinuating that George did it..." (originally put Caylee's body in the woods).

Keep in mind she is not in the courtroom & she is by her own mouth stating that she is part of the defense team (by way of consulting-ps is she getting paid?).  Im still watching the recording to listen to what else she has to say BUT

I cry foul!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.