May 30, 2024, 10:57:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330347 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: June 11, 2011, 11:08:06 PM »

Here's the video link (a little over 6 minutes long) of KC flipping the camera off TWICE!!!  It's during testimony from Investigator Welch. 

http://www.wftv.com/video/28183858/index.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 11, 2011, 11:09:25 PM »

I was just thinking about bozo's claim Kronk was keeping the body for the reward. The reward for ONLY for an alive Caylee and it was only good for a specific amount of time (like 90 days or less)  He is going to get into some very dangerous water's there. That reward was from Peter B. who is now evidently in jail for drug trafficking in Miami. What was KC's connection to these people? How did she know them or how did the Anthony's know them? Or better yet HOW did bozo know them? Is there a connection there? Was KC a mule and that is how she really got bozo because he had connections with Peter B.? Did Peter B. call bozo and tell him to get down there and defend her? Too bad LE cant subpoena bozo's phone records for that time period.
IIRC....Jesse set that up with him!  

I don't think so - Jesse was instrumental in setting up a reward by the owner of the Hiltons in that area. I think the Anthonys TRIED to tie that to Jesse but that was not true. His family is friends with the that family IIRC.
OK, thanks for clearing that up for me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: June 11, 2011, 11:13:44 PM »

On Judge Jeanine tonight, that woman defense attorney (Jennifer) who reportedly upsided her husband's head with a perfume bottle, claims to be a consulting attorney for the defense.   Tonight, she was putting forward the Casey's defense team wild and horrendous defense and using the terms "we" and "our."     She discussed how people that have been sexually abused behave, as if it were a fact.  She also put forward that in depositions its all right there that Kronk had "custody" of the remains, whether physical or not.  She said that Kronk got in touch with his "entire family" to tell them he would be rich & had control of the body since August but Judy Jeanine shot her down to remind her that a $225,000 reward was IN PLACE  in August, why not collect it then?   The guy (I know his name it evades me at the moment) said that only one person put Caylee's body there & that is Casey so Jennifer went to interrupt him but Judge Jeannie asked her "If not Casey, then who?   Jennifer then said flat out "I think Jose is insinuating that George did it..." (originally put Caylee's body in the woods).

Keep in mind she is not in the courtroom & she is by her own mouth stating that she is part of the defense team (by way of consulting-ps is she getting paid?).  Im still watching the recording to listen to what else she has to say BUT

I cry foul!! 
I missed the program, but just put in on record when it comes on later again tonight.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:03 PM »

OMG....some idiot has made his own video of Caylee, the skull and the duct tape, and posted it on you-tube.  No respect for Caylee.  This really burns me up and I expect more to follow.   
what is your opinion of it being posted at the caylee daily?
  The actual video is on CayleeDaily?  I didn't know that.  Now I have to go look!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: June 11, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »

Some people we have not seen yet are :
Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Roy Kronk (I would say only the defense will call him)
Tim Miller
Lenard P. (although most of his would be hearsay)
Rob Dick- (same)
Tracy - (who stayed with KC while out on bond)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)
The info on the syringes and the chloroform found at the scene.

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 11, 2011, 11:26:30 PM »

Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Tim Miller
Rob Dick- (same)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL
I think we will only hear from Jesse, Dominic, and Tim.

Do we know how much chloroform was found in the Gatorade bottle?  As in....was it stronger than normal tap water?

I saw your screen caps from the video with Caylee's face superimposed over the skull on photobucket.  Maybe the video was more graphic, but I didn't think the pics were any worse than what was released by media.  Thanks for grabbing those.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 11, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »

On Judge Jeanine tonight, that woman defense attorney (Jennifer) who reportedly upsided her husband's head with a perfume bottle, claims to be a consulting attorney for the defense.   Tonight, she was putting forward the Casey's defense team wild and horrendous defense and using the terms "we" and "our."     She discussed how people that have been sexually abused behave, as if it were a fact.  She also put forward that in depositions its all right there that Kronk had "custody" of the remains, whether physical or not.  She said that Kronk got in touch with his "entire family" to tell them he would be rich & had control of the body since August but Judy Jeanine shot her down to remind her that a $225,000 reward was IN PLACE  in August, why not collect it then?   The guy (I know his name it evades me at the moment) said that only one person put Caylee's body there & that is Casey so Jennifer went to interrupt him but Judge Jeannie asked her "If not Casey, then who?   Jennifer then said flat out "I think Jose is insinuating that George did it..." (originally put Caylee's body in the woods).

Keep in mind she is not in the courtroom & she is by her own mouth stating that she is part of the defense team (by way of consulting-ps is she getting paid?).  Im still watching the recording to listen to what else she has to say BUT

I cry foul!! 
I missed the program, but just put in on record when it comes on later again tonight.

Jennifer Barringer also said that the reason that Casey did not cal 911  (prepare yourselves) was because her father told her he would take care of this & now she is in a position to have to protect her father.    NO WAY JOSE, that selfish lying evil slore would NEVER sit in jail for her father or anyone else if that were the case.   I believe Jennifer crossed the line tonight & Im on a tear about it!

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 11, 2011, 11:35:54 PM »

We have spent at least 2 1/2 years bashing the A's (Anthony's) for talking in code.    I never realized until now, just how much we talk in code.  
Monkey Devil!

But our is not in a "backwards" sort of way. LOL

IIRC KC, spawn of Rose and Rosebuddy became ICA when YM, EE, FBI and other LE converged on Hopespring after Spindy placed 3 911 calls about a missing  an angelic monkey Enter Bozo and his traveling circus, under the big top he gathered Lyon, Miss Piggy, Foghorn Leghorn, Brillohead and countless others. On the other side sat LDB, JA, FG and other employess from OC SAO. The ringmaster is the HJBP. Are ya with me still? WRT the BHW we all hope she will get LWOP or the DP....JMHO

LOL,  Love it, Samarie!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 11, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »

Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Tim Miller
Rob Dick- (same)

I think we will only hear from Jesse, Dominic, and Tim.

Do we know how much chloroform was found in the Gatorade bottle?  As in....was it stronger than normal tap water?

I saw your screen caps from the video with Caylee's face superimposed over the skull on photobucket.  Maybe the video was more graphic, but I didn't think the pics were any worse than what was released by media.  Thanks for grabbing those.

In Orlando standard for chloroform is 10 parts per billion (ppb) I think I read. I don't remember the exact chart on that from the FBI but I don't think it was much higher than that. I don't see how it could be showing any at all because sunlight UV rays dissipates Chloroform. That is why they had so much in the trunk left - it was closed off to sunlight.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #849 on: June 11, 2011, 11:50:36 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/11/2262579/casey-anthony-case-a-morbid-sensation.html
Casey Anthony case: a morbid sensation

These are my opinions and subject to change.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 11, 2011, 11:52:05 PM »

On Judge Jeanine tonight, that woman defense attorney (Jennifer) who reportedly upsided her husband's head with a perfume bottle, claims to be a consulting attorney for the defense.   Tonight, she was putting forward the Casey's defense team wild and horrendous defense and using the terms "we" and "our."    She discussed how people that have been sexually abused behave, as if it were a fact.  She also put forward that in depositions its all right there that Kronk had "custody" of the remains, whether physical or not.  She said that Kronk got in touch with his "entire family" to tell them he would be rich & had control of the body since August but Judy Jeanine shot her down to remind her that a $225,000 reward was IN PLACE  in August, why not collect it then?   The guy (I know his name it evades me at the moment) said that only one person put Caylee's body there & that is Casey so Jennifer went to interrupt him but Judge Jeannie asked her "If not Casey, then who?   Jennifer then said flat out "I think Jose is insinuating that George did it..." (originally put Caylee's body in the woods).

Keep in mind she is not in the courtroom & she is by her own mouth stating that she is part of the defense team (by way of consulting-ps is she getting paid?).  Im still watching the recording to listen to what else she has to say BUT

I cry foul!!  

Jennifer Barringer also said that the reason that Casey did not cal 911  (prepare yourselves) was because her father told her he would take care of this & now she is in a position to have to protect her father.    NO WAY JOSE, that selfish lying evil slore would NEVER sit in jail for her father or anyone else if that were the case.   I believe Jennifer crossed the line tonight & Im on a tear about it!

I do not know her and don't remember seeing her before, but to me she came off as someone who "wanted" to be a part of this case and was a groupie for bozo. She sounded like she was trying to insert herself into the case but just using the same old jargon bozo has been putting out in the press all along.  Nothing she said made any sense in the real world and I think most everyone pointed that out to her except stupid Geraldo who is never right on any case he covers.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 11, 2011, 11:53:49 PM »

Turbo....We haven't heard from Robyn Adams yet.  She's sitting in the Orange County Jail waiting.  She is key to disprove Baez's claim of sexual abuse by George.  Almost forgot about her.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 11, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »

On Judge Jeanine tonight, that woman defense attorney (Jennifer) who reportedly upsided her husband's head with a perfume bottle, claims to be a consulting attorney for the defense.   Tonight, she was putting forward the Casey's defense team wild and horrendous defense and using the terms "we" and "our."    She discussed how people that have been sexually abused behave, as if it were a fact.  She also put forward that in depositions its all right there that Kronk had "custody" of the remains, whether physical or not.  She said that Kronk got in touch with his "entire family" to tell them he would be rich & had control of the body since August but Judy Jeanine shot her down to remind her that a $225,000 reward was IN PLACE  in August, why not collect it then?   The guy (I know his name it evades me at the moment) said that only one person put Caylee's body there & that is Casey so Jennifer went to interrupt him but Judge Jeannie asked her "If not Casey, then who?   Jennifer then said flat out "I think Jose is insinuating that George did it..." (originally put Caylee's body in the woods).

Keep in mind she is not in the courtroom & she is by her own mouth stating that she is part of the defense team (by way of consulting-ps is she getting paid?).  Im still watching the recording to listen to what else she has to say BUT

I cry foul!!  

Jennifer Barringer also said that the reason that Casey did not cal 911  (prepare yourselves) was because her father told her he would take care of this & now she is in a position to have to protect her father.    NO WAY JOSE, that selfish lying evil slore would NEVER sit in jail for her father or anyone else if that were the case.   I believe Jennifer crossed the line tonight & Im on a tear about it!

I do not know her and don't remember seeing her before, but to me she came off as someone who "wanted" to be a part of this case and was a groupie for bozo. She sounded like she was trying to insert herself into the case but just using the same old jargon bozo has been putting out in the press all along.  Nothing she said made any sense in the real world and I think most everyone pointed that out to her except stupid Geraldo who is never right on any case he covers.
Is she the same one Mark E. asked if she was being paid by the defense to come to the airwaves at this time?  I think that was on Dr. Drew a couple of nights ago.  Mark asked her that because of the BS she was spouting.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 11, 2011, 11:57:56 PM »

Turbo....We haven't heard from Robyn Adams yet.  She's sitting in the Orange County Jail waiting.  She is key to disprove Baez's claim of sexual abuse by George.  Almost forgot about her.

Yes, that is right - wonder who called her the prosecution or the defense?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: June 12, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »

A garbage bag "inside a suitcase?"  Strange. Also a garbage bag inside a cooler? 

I put one in for worn clothing while on vaca to separate from clothes that were not worn during the trip.

I do the same thing when I travel too. I also keep garbage bags in my cooler and beach bag. I'm a little anal about littering...

I do that too traveling, but not in my garage shelves. This was garbage bags inside a suitcase and  inside a cooler. Now the cooler I might can understand as some people don't like to put drinking ice out of a cooler in their cups so you could use a garbage bag, but garbage bags don't take up any room so why put them there?

I think Cindy came home and found that laundry bag missing and replaced it just like she did the Winnie the Pooh bed linens after they found the car with the smell in it and realized KC had most likely wrapped the baby in them. IIRC LE asked her more than once for her Penny's receipts and she never gave them to them. Instead she sent them to bozo by way of Lee which makes me think she was covering up for KC.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 12, 2011, 12:07:37 AM »

OMG....some idiot has made his own video of Caylee, the skull and the duct tape, and posted it on you-tube.  No respect for Caylee.  This really burns me up and I expect more to follow.   
what is your opinion of it being posted at the caylee daily?
  The actual video is on CayleeDaily?  I didn't know that.  Now I have to go look!

I looked---don't see it there.  Maybe you can find it?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 12, 2011, 12:10:29 AM »

I cry foul!!  

Jennifer Barringer, defense attorney (worked on Phil Spector case)
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/head_blow_de_cologne_Wd89pjN4dcXRNzONGBtrZJ

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/06/07/is-the-prosecution-blowing-the-casey-anthony-case/

PINSKY: Tonight, experts testify about photos and videos from Casey Anthony`s cell phone and incriminating searches on the Anthony home computer.

We`re going inside Casey`s defense team. With us still is Mark Eiglarsh. He is in the studio with me.

And now joining us attorney Jennifer Barringer. She is a consultant for Casey`s defense team.

Jennifer, you have said that you were upset that people are presuming Casey is guilty. Tell us about that.

JENNIFER BARRINGER, CONSULTANT FOR CASEY ANTHONY`S DEFENSE TEAM: Absolutely. I think, you know, in this country, we thrive on innocent until proven guilty. And what we`ve got here is we have all of the press and everyone saying that she`s guilty. And, of course, there are a lot of facts that just are missing in the state`s case.

They have gaping holes that they need to fill that they haven`t filled. And I know it`s a horrible, horrible crime, and it`s just a disaster, and it certainly creates a lot of upset feelings in a lot of people, but you can`t jump to conclusions like that. It`s never a good idea.
MORE HERE & WORTH A READ AS MARK EIGLARSH goes toe to toe with this bleached out botox less than a wonder  http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/08/ddhln.01.html

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 12, 2011, 12:10:37 AM »

I found the Roy Kronk original transcript.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862232/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 12, 2011, 12:12:57 AM »

I cry foul!!  

Is she the same one Mark E. asked if she was being paid by the defense to come to the airwaves at this time?  I think that was on Dr. Drew a couple of nights ago.  Mark asked her that because of the BS she was spouting.   

Yes, see my next post for the transcript...she is speaking for the defense so she crossed the line PUBLICLY what Casey & her defense's false allegations are against others.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 12, 2011, 12:18:09 AM »

I find it strange they had two identical laundry bags - I wonder if Cindy replaced that bag after she realized it was missing to cover up for KC.  I am SO impressed with the methodical way the state has their case set up. It is easy to understand and they have left out nothing.

BINGO!!

Could it be that Cindy also bought another Winnie the Pooh blanket for the same reason?

Janet

++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

<snipped>

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.