May 23, 2024, 03:12:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329763 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 12, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't really see the resemblance

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: June 12, 2011, 12:33:24 PM »

I think the prosecution is well aware that George and Cindy have twisted the truth during this whole ordeal but their testimony (imho) is critical and so rather than call them out on some of the inconsistencies, they are using the important testimony (i.e. dead body smell, all the lies, etc).  At the end of this trial, it doesn't much matter to the jury whether Caylee died on the 15th or the 16th. 
In other words, I think the known facts are strong enough to overcome the unknown facts.

I think you are right and I also think they don't want to confuse the jury with things which are of no relevance, although I do believe the fight between Cindy and KC is very relevant. The problem as I see it is there is no way to prove it without it being hearsay evidence since Cindy won't tell the truth.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: June 12, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

If I did, why in the world would bozo want them OUT of the trial?
Why didn't kc live there?

He was referring to July to December 2008 when KC was in jail already.

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

What is NEW in the room is the Winnie the Pooh comforter, it has been replaced.  Which to me shows that Cindy was trying to protect Casey. 

Bozo wanted Kc's room out of the trial.  Why?
Calyee's is a different story, we know about the blanket.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

IMO, Baez wants to keep Casey's room out because of the broken picture frames.  Were those frames in Casey's room prior to June, 2008?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.
Now what would of(I really can't think like kc) kc use them for, how/why did they get broken?
Maybe that room WAS the crime scene.   

Did we not see broken or intact picture frames at the Suburban Dr crime scene? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: June 12, 2011, 12:34:40 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't see any resemblance at all. Maybe I am missing something.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 12, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »

Her gig was up with all the lies about work and her next plan had not kicked in like she had envisioned, so she was caught between a rock and a hard spot with not only her parents but Tony. Poor little Caylee got the brunt of her rage.

Who was that guy, I want to say Mark something or another.

He b/s'ed the wife about school, and they were going to move and he shot her- bought a new mattress.  They searched the dump looking for her.  I think she worked in a bank.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #985 on: June 12, 2011, 12:35:38 PM »

If Caylee resembled any of KC's friends, it was JP Chatt.   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: June 12, 2011, 12:36:14 PM »

That is interesting that you see that. I don't see any resemblance at all.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 12, 2011, 12:37:02 PM »

If I remember Jeff Hopkins testimony correctly, he had not seen KC since high school. The Jeff Hopkins KC made up had a little boy that the nanny babysat also and this JH has no children.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #988 on: June 12, 2011, 12:37:07 PM »

I think the prosecution is well aware that George and Cindy have twisted the truth during this whole ordeal but their testimony (imho) is critical and so rather than call them out on some of the inconsistencies, they are using the important testimony (i.e. dead body smell, all the lies, etc).  At the end of this trial, it doesn't much matter to the jury whether Caylee died on the 15th or the 16th. 
In other words, I think the known facts are strong enough to overcome the unknown facts.

I think you are right and I also think they don't want to confuse the jury with things which are of no relevance, although I do believe the fight between Cindy and KC is very relevant. The problem as I see it is there is no way to prove it without it being hearsay evidence since Cindy won't tell the truth.
exactly....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: June 12, 2011, 12:37:36 PM »

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.

You could be right TURBOTHINK.

George's inconsistencies when comparing his statements in interviews with LE and testimony on the stand imply that his word cannot be trusted.

Then there is Cindy.  Lee Anthony shared with Tony that there had been a terrible fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.  However ... Cindy testified under oath that it was a special evening ... a time of bonding.

Cindy and George are on a mission and ... the mission is not justice for Caylee.

IMO

Janet

Jesse Grund was also told there was a terrible fight between KC and Cindy. KC called him or texted him and told him all about it. He has not testified yet, so he may be asked about that.

turbo, I thought LEE told Jesse about the 'fight' and KC told Lee....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 12, 2011, 12:37:41 PM »

And Cindy will have to live with that for the rest of her life...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: June 12, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.

You could be right TURBOTHINK.

George's inconsistencies when comparing his statements in interviews with LE and testimony on the stand imply that his word cannot be trusted.

Then there is Cindy.  Lee Anthony shared with Tony that there had been a terrible fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.  However ... Cindy testified under oath that it was a special evening ... a time of bonding.

Cindy and George are on a mission and ... the mission is not justice for Caylee.

IMO

Janet

Jesse Grund was also told there was a terrible fight between KC and Cindy. KC called him or texted him and told him all about it. He has not testified yet, so he may be asked about that.

That is how I remember it as well Sunny!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: June 12, 2011, 12:39:58 PM »

exactly....

YES! And then we have Cindy's exclamation of "what have you done"...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: June 12, 2011, 12:40:27 PM »

Your right.
The cloths that Caylee wore doing the visit wasn't what she wore on Monday 6-16-08.
George had to of seen both kc and Caylee Monday.
Either kc was carrying Caylee or both walked.

http://wn.com/Caylee_Marie_Anthony_Reads_a_Book__Nursing_Home_Visit

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 12, 2011, 12:41:04 PM »

We know Cindy, George and Lee turned a blind eye and made excuses for Casey

We suspect Cindy, George and Lee were less than honest about some things to protect Casey

We know that Cindy and George loved Caylee with all there heart and there is ZERO evidence that George ever harmed Caylee or Casey.

We know Casey is a spiteful bitch and is the only one capable of harming Caylee.  Casey may be bipolar or split personality (Casey = Zanny) or may simply be a spoiled monster but in the end, we know she is the guilty party and knew exactly what she was doing.

Klaas

Monkeys never gave Anita and Paulus van der Sloot a pass.  Both parents persued an agenda based on lies to protect their son from the legal consequences of his actions despite Joran's history related to anger issues.  Justice for Natalee Holloway was never a consideration.  Other "Natalees" were never a consideration.

It is my belief that ONLY Casey was involved in the happenings encompassing the demise of Caylee.

However ... it did not take long for Cindy and George to put the pieces of the puzzle together following the pick up of Casey's vehicle from the tow yard.  Cindy and George's respective professions ... their immediate reactions ... dictated that both recognized the decomposition odor that engulfed the trunk.

It was then that an immediate cover up took place to distance their daughter from implication despite their knowledge of Casey's history.  Justice for Caylee was not a consideration.

IMO

Janet

++++

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF JESSE AARON GRUND
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

<snipped>

YM: So she went to uh, Orlando Regional Medical Center or Winter Park. Do you ever, did you go there? Did you….

JG: Yes, I did. I went there. Uhm, I actually called her family on the phone….

YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).

JG: …while the paramedics were tending to her. Uhm, sh…they had no idea she was even over at my place, or that we were even talking again. Uhm, they went to the hospital. I sat in the hospital for a while. Uhm, we went, we ended up going back later on that night because she was admitted because they didn’t know why the seizure happened. We went back over to my apartment uhm, to pick up her car. And uhm, I didn’t get to tell you this, but her dad, her dad pulled me aside and said, “Look, I don’t know what’s going on between the two of you, but you’re a really good guy Jesse and you’ve got a lot going for you. And you treat her really well and you treat my granddaughter extremely well. But you don’t need to be around Casey because she has some problems that we need to get her help for.”

YM: Such as what?

JG: He wouldn’t expand upon it. He said it’s not issue, his, he, he, the only thing he further on said was uhm, “She, she’s not a good person right now. She’s not in a right place.”

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund,%20Jesse.03.090808.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 12, 2011, 12:41:44 PM »

I thought KC & Lee both told him about it for some reason. I guess when he testifies we will find out. I was thinking Lee told George as he was at work. Maybe I have it mixed up.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: June 12, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »

If Caylee resembled any of KC's friends, it was JP Chatt.   

JP was my first guess in the beginning. Then I kept thinking how she intergrates real life into her lies and thought maybe, but I think you are right Jeff...no, JP...yes. Thank you that clears up that...lol!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 12, 2011, 12:43:06 PM »

As far as the night Cindy and Casey had that big fight wasnt there some report that she was at or outside a hotel pacing back and forth talking on the phone, i have not heard anything about that. i dont think Casey spent the night there after the fight and i dont think george saw either on of them that morning

LP said he received an anonymous phone call from a man who said he saw her pacing in the parking lot of a hotel...I personally think this was just more BS for LP....I saw him on some show can't remember which one...but the commentator asked him if he got the phone number of the caller, did he check his phone to get the number, and LP looked like OH CHIT andsaid NO...I called BS then and still do

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: June 12, 2011, 12:43:47 PM »

Janet - I'm not giving Cindy, George or Lee a pass, I still believe they all obstructed justice for Caylee but I don't believe Cindy, George or Lee harmed Caylee. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 12, 2011, 12:45:03 PM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

And now they wouldn't have allowed the gloves to be washed!

an angelic monkey It was 17 years ago today that Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown were murdered.   an angelic monkey

WOW....how time flies....it seems like just a couple years ago... RIP Nicole and Ron

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.