April 30, 2024, 11:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 327836 times)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2011, 11:30:40 AM »

Why is it so dang important to the defense as to how far the body was from the street? The body was hidden in the vegetation. Give it a break.

why...cause they are stoopid!!!

is it because JB says searchers looked there and didn't find anything if the skull was so near to the road... and they should have seen it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:01 AM »

Henkel ... from Ohio. Where the Scamthony's come from. Just one more nail.

Isn't it also wider than generic duct tape?

not sure about that but it is very distinctive duct tape...
Did anyone notice that the brand of Hinkel tape was manufactured in Hickory NC, same town where Zahra Baker lived and died...small world. I bet Caylee and Zahra are watching right now an angelic monkey
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »

not sure about that but it is very distinctive duct tape...

many brands of duct tape come in different widths, even Henkel.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:24 AM »

OMG did slore use the shovel to pry up the paver

Hi NM!! 

Hmmmmm, hadn't thought of that!

OOOooooooooo

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:53 AM »

Why is it so dang important to the defense as to how far the body was from the street? The body was hidden in the vegetation. Give it a break.

why...cause they are stoopid!!!

It's going to bite them in the butt...... hard.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2011, 11:32:27 AM »

That is precisely what I suggested a couple weeks ago.  The shovel was used to pry up the paver.  She took the paver to weight down the bag with Caylees body.  Remember that area was mostly flooded when Caylee was thrown there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »

I realize Bozo's trying to prove that the duct tape was just part of the litter in the area and one piece just attached to the skull by chance. But to me, it sounds like there was more duct tape on little Caylee's body that was dispersed to other areas along with the remains (hands? feet?) it was attached to.

I've always wondered if her hands were also duct taped.  Because had she woke up, she could have tried to rip the duct tape off her mouth.   Poor sweet baby. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 11, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »

Kathi and Bill just showed a video of Ashton arguing to Strickland that a child Caylees age would be capable of removing the duct tape from her mouth .. therefore she would have been restrained.. they said there was another piece of duct tape the state will say restrained her little hands 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 11, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »

Why is Bozo even bothering with a cross-examination? He's already committed to Caylee being dead, no explanation on where her body went. Even if KC's trunk showed the mere POSSIBILITY of decomp, wouldn't common sense dictate that the odds are it was the deceased child? Give it up clown!

BBM

Exactly Scatty..Baez fighting any of the decomp in the car, the flies, etc makes no sense.  He knows the body was in that trunk..and he has no way to disput that. 

He came up with the dumbest defense yet..he threw too many things in and all those things still go back to his client's involvement.  He should have just said accident..no George, no Lee...no nothing else..accident only.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 11, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »

omfg *^%#$@@#$##$@##@ I've said from the day she was found how the 'bugs' will tell the truth and I MISSED ALL of that testimony WAAAAAAAAAAA 
http://www.wftv.com/video/28206071/index.html

Thanks-I missed it too.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #390 on: June 11, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »

Someone really needs to grab that screen shot of Casey doing the belly laugh during the trash v. garbage debate. She was showing her horse teeth, and it was so funny she had to grab her belly.

I never knew talking about maggots, blow flies and your daughter's decomp could be so amusing. I'm glad to hear the jurors had their eyeballs on her. Casey is a sickness.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 11, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »

The just presented into evidence what was left of little Caylee's pink T- shirt, "Big Trouble comes in small packages"

What is the defenses premise, Caylee drown? Was that in the AM ... would Caylee have been weraing such a shirt or PJ's? What time of day is the defenses BS theory of the drowning?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »

That is precisely what I suggested a couple weeks ago.  The shovel was used to pry up the paver.  She took the paver to weight down the bag with Caylees body.  Remember that area was mostly flooded when Caylee was thrown there.

If memory serves, the flooding occurred after she dumped Caylee there (God I hate saying it but its the truth)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2011, 11:34:43 AM »

More to the point this particular Henkel duct tape wasnt made for years & could not be purchased easily.

I do not mean to be graphic, but Baez's BS legalese 101 is exactly the reason why such VIDEOS as yesterday needed to be admitted as evidence and seen by the jury. Baez tries to make the assumption that no duct tape not found near the skull has anything to do with the crime scene.

We know that animals got to Casey. Has anyone seen what animals do to another animal when found on the road or the woods? The ramins are hardly kept in the same area as the initial place of origin.

I

Exactly. I was amazed that so much of her skeleton could be reconstructed from what was found, but Dr. G and others said there were marks in the bones where animals had chewed.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 11, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »

The just presented into evidence what was left of little Caylee's pink T- shirt, "Big Trouble comes in small packages"

What is the defenses premise, Caylee drown? Was that in the AM ... would Caylee have been weraing such a shirt or PJ's? What time of day is the defenses BS theory of the drowning?

If there was an accidental with or without negligence drowning occurred, that is not the T-shirt you would "bury" a child in.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #395 on: June 11, 2011, 11:35:50 AM »

9:50am Sat June 11, 2011 Court is in session.

Next states witness is Jennifer Welch.

She has testified in this case previously.  You were at the remains scene on Dec 11, 2008.  How long were LE at the remains scene?  10 days.  She took photos of items as they were collected.  There were 50 or more people at the crime scene.  To document the scene they set up a baseline and search lanes and then a grid.  As items were found then were flagged prior to the collection.  There was a wall of vegetation, hanging vines, trees, Palmetto trunks, there was leaf litter and then roots in the surface then larger roots.  It was difficult to walk on the surface due to large amounts of vegetation, as they cleared it was still difficult.  To assist to clear the area they were provided tools. Linda is showing a photo to the witness.  It shows a machete and a cover for the machete, they are standard issue items from the CSI.  They were owned by the OC Sheriff's Office, she doesn't recall these items already at the scene.  Linda is showing her another photo of large roots on the surface of the scene after some clearing and an evidence flag.  They cleared the west of the baseline they set up and this photo is taken after it was cleared 0-4 inches.  Next photo shows an evidence flag to indicate a bone.  This bone was collected and she made a measurement of how far in the ground this bone was.  Next photo shows the depth this bone was found.  Next photo shows the bone she collected that was partially buried.  In addition to photography she collected and document at the remain scene.  She collected over 390 items of evidence.  It included bottles and trash and pieces of black plastic bags that were scattered throughout the scene.  She collected a piece of duct tape near the area where the skull was collected to the SW.  Showing her an envelope of an item she collected at the remains scene, it is a piece of duct tape collected at the scene.  The witness extracts it from the bag and show it to the jury.  There are markings on the duct tape it says Henkle Consumer Adhesive. Did you also collect on the scene plastic paint strips with words?  Yes I did.  She hands the witness an envelope and the witness opens the envelope.  It is pink wording strips.  Lettering she found at the remains scene.  The witness shows the items to the jury.  She is holding up pink strips of lettering that say "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages". They are dirty, aged and stained.  Linda is done............

Baez is up........

He is showing the witness a photo of the wooded area and the street of Suburban.  He wants to know how far the grass area is?  She doesn't know.  He wants her to guess the distance from the street to the grass?  10ft.  He asked her how far into the woods was the skull found?  She is referring to a report.  According to a report written by a CSI it was 19 feet, 8 inches.  He wants the witness to stand down to show the jury how far that is.  She steps down, he has her hold one end of the measuring tape and he holds another to show 19 feet, 8 inches.  The grass area was 10 feet?  Yes.  So this is how far the skull would be?  Yes but it was hidden by vegetation.  The duct tape that was just introduced into evidence, where was this item found?  To the SW of the skull.  How far away?  She doesn't know.  Was it in Area A?  No.  It wasn't in the area where the bag and the skull was collected?  That is correct.  That is the same kind that was found with the skull?  Yes, it had the same emblem.  He is showing her a photo of stones.  Where they found where the remains were?  One was.  Were they stone pavers?  Yes, they could be consistent with stone pavers.  Baez is done.

The witness is excused. Taking a recess till 11:30am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #396 on: June 11, 2011, 11:36:43 AM »

If there was an accidental with or without negligence drowning occurred, that is not the T-shirt you would "bury" a child in.

Great point!! I hope the State points that out!!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:02 AM »

Kathi and Bill just showed a video of Ashton arguing to Strickland that a child Caylees age would be capable of removing the duct tape from her mouth .. therefore she would have been restrained.. they said there was another piece of duct tape the state will say restrained her little hands 
Oh dear God.  I hadn't even thought of that.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:19 AM »

OK, royally screwed that sentence up....lol    If there was an accidental drowning, with or without negligence, that is NOT the T-shirt you would "bury" a child in.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:24 AM »

That shovel has bothered me since now and it was bozo's cross-exam that made the lightbulb go off!
I didn't think about her using the pavers to weigh the bag(s) down.

Hi CBB!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.