April 30, 2024, 12:07:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 327845 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: June 11, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »

It looks as if a bailiff steps in front of the door after the Anthonys leave.  Maybe to give them time to get to the elevators before anyone else, thus ensuring their privacy.

Quite possible

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #601 on: June 11, 2011, 12:56:50 PM »

It looks as if a bailiff steps in front of the door after the Anthonys leave.  Maybe to give them time to get to the elevators before anyone else, thus ensuring their privacy.

He was wearing blue jeans and the pink oxford that matches the dog leashes that Cindy has him walk the dog in. His hair was not pulled back in a bun.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: June 11, 2011, 12:56:56 PM »

edited to remove possible personal info

Okay, so how do I post a photo? Feeling really stupid here.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:24:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 11, 2011, 12:57:40 PM »

I see they are back to chewing gum.  They sure must feel entitled.  Rules never apply to them.  I do NOT feel sorry for C & G.

Neither do I.  In fact, quite the opposite. They did everything they could think of to hinder and tamper with this investigation, and purposely  accused people they knew to be innocent.  They had complete disregard for decency and morality in their zeal to help their slut daughter get away with murder. How they could have so little respect for the life of their granddaughter is beyond my comprehension.  I hold them in complete and utter contempt, as I wish Judge Perry would do.
ITA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 11, 2011, 12:57:48 PM »

THE COLLAPSIBLE BIN - IS IT SIGNIFICANT?

George Anthony gives conflicting statements during Casey Anthony trial (videos)
May 27th, 2011 12:37 pm ET

George Anthony testified that he had taken time off of work on June 24, 2008 for personal reasons and was surprised when Casey Anthony showed up in his garage at approximately 10:00 am.

<snipped>

George Anthony stated during the prosecutor’s line of questioning that he couldn’t see in the trunk, nor did he smell anything unusual

During cross examination by lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, however, it was determined that during a previous FBI interview, George Anthony stated that he did look in the trunk of the vehicle and saw clothes were present.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/george-anthony-gives-conflicting-statements-during-casey-anthony-trial-videos

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE EDWARDS
CASE NUMBER 08-74777
GA — GEORGE ANTHONY
SM - SCOTT MCELYEA, FBI
SB — SCOTT BOLIN, FBI

Page 41
GA: As I got home I know it was like 2:25 or 2:30 as I'm inside getting ready for this
interview that I had a couple hours ahead of time or about 4:30, 5 o'clock. The garage door goes up. Who comes in the house, my daughter.

Page 44
SB: Okay. When she popped the trunk were you back at the back of the car?
GA: Yeah. Yeah. There was definitely I could see clothes back there.
SB: Okay.
GA: She has a plastic blue bin that collapsible... we all have 'em in our vehicles.
SB: Yes.

Page 45
GA: And ah, and the gas cans were inside this blue bin that she had. 'Cause she
pulled 'ern out...

<snipped>

THIS TRANSCRIPT HAS BEEN REVIEWED FOR ACCURACY
Signed this 29 th day of June, 2009.
DETECTIVE CORPORAL MELICH, OCSO DEPUTY SHERIFF

June 29, 2009
http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 11, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »

Casey starts to hide again...wth?

Who knows? Apparently, she's been told to "act upset" at anything pertaining to the crime scene and she's too stupid to realize that doesn't include the street curb there. Rolling Eyes

Exactly..she has been told to act upset at certain things during the trial..being a sociopath she can't figure when it's appropriate and when it's not. 

So listening to bugs in the trunk and at the woods in her baby's body is funny..looking at an overview of the woods is sickening...right!

I think you're right, Gypsy - that she is a sociopath so she doesn't know when people would feel appropriately and when they would not.

Probably in her mind, she remembers going there (note you get the reaction the second she sees the entrance into the woods) and thinks  "Oh I should react here", not realizing that a normal person wouldn't react there - because they wouldn't recognize that spot - unless they had been in there themselves, which she hadn't right?  (cough cough)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 11, 2011, 12:58:37 PM »

is it possible that we can attribute the pictures in our records to where they came from **ABOVE** the pictures.  They're from CayleeDaily who attributes them to Joe Burbank from Orlando Sentinel. There's some nastiness going on about how we're 'ruining the trial', etc.  People won't use their eyes, and I think it might cause problems if we don't clearly attribute them to the truly responsible party for the graphic photos.  Thanks.

I don't understand this post.

Most of our pics come from the trial on TV.

Others have been attributed to crankycrankerson who told us we could use her shots..and she has been given credit.

Which pics on here?

And how are we ruining the trial? 

I am lost can yuo please explain further?

I'd love to further explain.

People who say we are "ruining" the case - are idiots.  They're the ones who didn't read the one statement sayign that the pictures were from CayleeDaily.  They also didn't go to CayleeDaily and see that the pictures came from Burbank.

That being said, I thought that when we brought photos over from another online source, not from the screen, and I'm talking ***strictly*** about the graphic photos here, that we were supposed to attribute the source.

Again ---->  I am talking about the graphic photos.  The skeleton, the hair matt, the ones that came from CayleeDaily but not every post attributes them as such.

Oh okay..I don't do the pics..but I do look at them.

Couldn't figure out what was going on.

Thank you ..I am the slow kid today.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: June 11, 2011, 12:58:50 PM »

Why didn't the prosecution show the news clip where George is putting up posting with the Henkle duct tape?

George wouldnt have used that tape on the posters if he did anything his evil slore of a daughter & her defense is alleging.

Great point.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: June 11, 2011, 12:59:13 PM »

Why didn't the prosecution show the news clip where George is putting up posting with the Henkle duct tape?

George wouldnt have used that tape on the posters if he did anything his evil slore of a daughter & her defense is alleging.
I can see theprosecution trying to keep the A's out of this, but I feel like the defense saying the police didn't find any duct tape in the home might make the jurors think there was no duct tape at all in the home. 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #609 on: June 11, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »

9:50am Sat June 11, 2011 Court is in session.

Next states witness is Jennifer Welch, CSI.

Linda is up.........

She has testified in this case previously.  You were at the remains scene on Dec 11, 2008.  How long were LE at the remains scene?  10 days.  She took photos of items as they were collected.  There were 50 or more people at the crime scene.  To document the scene they set up a baseline and search lanes and then a grid.  As items were found they were flagged prior to the collection.  There was a wall of vegetation, hanging vines, trees, Palmetto trunks, there was leaf litter and then roots in the surface then larger roots.  It was difficult to walk on the surface due to large amounts of vegetation, as they cleared it was still difficult.  To assist to clear the area they were provided tools. Linda is showing a photo to the witness.  It shows a machete and a cover for the machete, they are standard issue items from the CSI.  They were owned by the OC Sheriff's office, she doesn't recall these items already at the scene.  Linda is showing her another photo of large roots on the surface of the scene after some clearing and an evidence flag.  They cleared the west of the baseline they set up and this photo is taken after it was cleared 0-4 inches.  Next photo shows an evidence flag to indicate a bone.  This bone was collected and she made a measurement of how far in the ground this bone was.  Next photo shows the depth this bone was found.  Next photo shows the bone she collected that was partially buried.  In addition to photography she collected and document at the remain scene.  She collected over 390 items of evidence.  It included bottles and trash and black plastic bag pieces that were scattered throughout the scene.  She collected a piece of duct tape near the area where the skull was collected to the SW.  Showing her an envelope of an item she collected at the remains scene, it is a piece of duct tape collected at the scene.  The witness extracts it from the bag and show it to the jury.  There are markings on the duct tape it says Henkle Consumer Adhesive. Did you also collect on the scene plastic paint strips with words?  Yes I did.  She hands the witness an envelope and the witness opens the envelope.  It is pink wording strips.  Lettering she found at the remains scene.  The witness shows the items to the jury.  She is holding up pink strips of lettering that say "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages". They are dirty, aged and stained.  Linda is done............

Baez is up........

He is showing the witness a photo of the wooded area and the street of Suburban.  He wants to know how far the grass area is?  She doesn't know.  He wants her to guess the distance from the street to the grass?  10ft.  He asked her how far into the woods was the skull found?  She is referring to a report.  According to a report written by a CSI it was 19 feet, 8 inches.  He wants the witness to stand down to show the jury how far that is.  She steps down, he has her hold one end of the measuring tape and he holds another to show 19 feet, 8 inches.  The grass area was 10 feet?  Yes.  So this is how far the skull would be?  Yes but it was hidden by vegetation.  The duct tape that was just introduced into evidence, where was this item found?  To the SW of the skull.  How far away?  She doesn't know.  Was it in Area A?  No.  It wasn't in the area where the bag and the skull was collected?  That is correct.  That is the same kind that was found with the skull?  Yes, it had the same emblem.  He is showing her a photo of stones.  Where they found where the remains were?  One was.  Were they stone pavers?  Yes, they could be consistent with stone pavers.  Baez is done.

The witness is excused. Taking a recess till 11:30am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 11, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28205710/detail.html
Crime Scene, Insect Experts Testify In Casey Trial Day 27
Posted: 8:49 am EDT June 11, 2011Updated: 12:49 pm EDT June 11, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A forensic entomologist testified on day 27 in Casey Anthony's murder trial, and he told the jury that the insects found in the trunk of Casey's car were related to decomposition.
 ::snipping2::

Haskell, who analyzed insects found in Casey's car trunk, testified that the adult flies found on paper towels are very common with decomposition. Prosecutors believe Caylee's body was kept in the car before being left in a wooded area near Casey's home.

Haskell testified the flies were feeding on a substance on the paper towels, which was identified as decomposition fluid. He said the source of the decomposition fluids that attracted the bugs probably would have been in the car for several days.

Haskell said on Friday that the evidence is consistent with a body being left inside the trunk for a short period of time and then removed.

"That the body of a small child was stored in that trunk for a period of time and then removed and deposited in another location. Does that fit with the entomological evidence you found?" asked prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

"Absolutely," Haskell replied.

He added that the insect evidence at the scene where Caylee’s remains were recovered indicated that the body had been out there for months.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: June 11, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »

Oh okay..I don't do the pics..but I do look at them.

Couldn't figure out what was going on.

Thank you ..I am the slow kid today.

/hugs   No, you're not the slow kid - I posted that in a hurry and I figured I wasn't very clear about which photos I meant.  Smile

I was getting tired of the grunts saying bad stuff about SM.  It pisses me off that those people don't read the note that was there.  I was able to get to the original source - why can't they?  No, instead they whine about US when if they want to kavetch, they can kavetch at Burbank.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 11, 2011, 01:02:00 PM »

Hi Yoder1,
Highlight your link then click on the the icon (2nd row , 2nd icon from left) The icons are above the Monkey smiley faces above the msg box you type in. Then I hit preview before Post just incase....and I get an red x. humm....

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 11, 2011, 01:02:42 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502106,00.html
Casey Anthony Trial: Bug Expert Testifies that Body Was in Car
By Steve Helling
Saturday June 11, 2011 12:50 PM EDT

There was more grisly evidence presented at the Casey Anthony murder trial on Saturday.

An entomologist testified that evidence of flies and fly larvae, so-called "coffin flies," found on trash and paper towels that had been inside the trunk of Anthony's car are indicative of decomposition of a human body.

Neal Haskell, an expert in forensic entomology from St. Joseph's College in Indiana, said the finding is "absolutely consistent" with a body being left in the trunk, although he conceded that the body had not likely been in the trunk for long.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 11, 2011, 01:02:57 PM »

Time to go help out my postop parents.. See you monkeys later.. and thanks to everyone!!! (((((((((monkey hugs))))))))) 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: June 11, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »

Magic, thank you again for the updates!!!  They're so absolutely appreciated!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 11, 2011, 01:04:04 PM »

OK think of what Baez said in his objection to the pics of Casey's room ... she had not lived in the home for 6 months. It is the defense's premise that Caylee drown, yes I know its BS, but we must prove its BS. So if Caylee wondered out to the pool in the AM as others were sleeping ... I though KC did not live in the home? From what Baez just stated.

Yet she had access to the house, including the shed which Baez made a point to say there was a lock on. Well of course KC had access to shed she took the gas cans.

The duct tape is a loser as all the State was doing was entering it into evidence, they will be explaining it later when the tie it altogther. It is shameful that Casey and Baez are trying to pin this all on George. If she was my daughter, she might as well be found guilty because she would be already dead to me.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 11, 2011, 01:07:03 PM »

Great point.

Note that all the State is doing here is entering all the stuff into evidence. They will then bring it all together so that it makes sense and they don't have a disjointed story. Trust me, they will explain a logical, common sense position that will make total sense and point the finger at Casey.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 11, 2011, 01:07:54 PM »

I wanted to post this pic earlier. This was captured by me via live stream earlier after Entomologist, Dr. Neil Haskell testified.

the smiles grew slowly but they were there...
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: June 11, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »

Hi Yoder1,
Highlight your link then click on the the icon (2nd row , 2nd icon from left) The icons are above the Monkey smiley faces above the msg box you type in. Then I hit preview before Post just incase....and I get an red x. humm....

Thank you much. I will give it another try. I think the problem is "no link" it is a photo from my computer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.