April 30, 2024, 11:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 327838 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: June 11, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »

That is because the roll of duct tape that was used on the gas can and Caylee was taken by Casey.  That is why the roll is not found in the house.  The roll was probably kept in the SHED.

WFTV Discovers Possible Duct Tape Link In Casey Case
Posted: 5:06 pm EDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm EDT October 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's the duct tape that could strengthen the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's body and it was discovered only by Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

You can't buy the tape from Home Depot. It is industrial-grade duct tape that hasn't been sold in years.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: June 11, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »

I wanted to post this pic earlier. This was captured by me via live stream earlier after Entomologist, Dr. Neil Haskell testified.

the smiles grew slowly but they were there...

They look mighty smug, don't they?  Humph.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #622 on: June 11, 2011, 01:08:39 PM »

11:35am Sat June 11, 2011 Court is in session.

Next witness is Ronald Murdock.

He is a Forensic Supervisor at the OC Sheriff's Office.  He goes to major crime scenes and has administrative duties.  He had supervisory duties over the remains crime scene.  He arrived on Dec 12, 2008.  He assisted in diagramming that scene, he used Total Station to diagram the remains scene.  He got the information to put in from Jennifer Welch.  He used other landmarks, roadway, lights.  That included the documentation where each bone was flagged and recovered.  He grouped those bones into various areas, he met with Dr. Shultz about documenting the bones.  Did you document a piece of duct tape that was found away from the skull?  Yes.  The Total Station program was on his lap top, it allowed him to print out the various screens from the Total Station program.  She is handing the witness those printouts.  First item is a diagram of the remains scene and all of the bones in those areas, the roadway, other landmarks and the duct tape.  Looking at another print out, it shows just the circled area where the bones were located.  He is publishing those two exhibits from his laptop.  First one has the bones in the diagram.  It is an overview of the roadway of Suburban Dr and the location of the bones.  The bones are circled in red.  He is zooming in on the bones.  Some areas have lots of bones, esp A and I.  There are so many bones it looks like an ink blot.  Lots of dots, the skull is one of those dots.  The system he utilized gives him the distance from Suburban Dr to the center of area A is 19 .8 feet.  The other line represents the brush line of grass that the county maintains.  The edge of the roadway to the wooded area is approx 5 feet.  Next photo shows the circled areas, the letter D-1 was a piece of duct tape.  He gave all the duct tape, the letter D.  It was a piece of Henkle Duct Tape.  There are two other pieces of duct tape that was not Henkle Duct Tape.  He used a surveying company to diagram the remains scene.  He also participated in a search warrant of the Anthony's house on Dec 11, 2008.  He was in charge of the evidence located at the Anthony house.  She is showing him a photo it shows the evening hours of Dec 8, 2008.  It shows the item and clothes found in a shed on the Anthony property.  Next photo shows the interior of another shed as it existed on Dec 11, 2008.  There is an item in this photo that was collected.  He is circling it on his monitor.  She is showing him the item.  It is the red metal gas can with another item of evidence attached.  Next photo shows a variety of stickers that were collected at the Anthony residence.  Baez asks for side bar.......sidebar is over. 12:07pm

Next photo shows a photo of Casey Anthony's bedroom on Dec 11, 2008.  Witness is refreshing his memory of the room.  Next photo is another photo of the same room.  Baez is objecting to these photos, over-ruled.  Next photo is of stickers found in Casey Anthony's room on Dec 20, 2008.  Next photo is of Caylee's bedroom.  It was taken Dec 11, 2008.  He collected items of evidence from Caylee's bedroom, she is showing him those items.  First item is Winnie the Pooh bedding from Caylee Anthony's bedroom.  Next item is Winnie the Pooh bedding items collected from the office room, dresser drawer in the Anthony's home Dec 11, 2008.  He collected items from the Anthony's garage on Dec 11, 2008.  First photo is of the Anthony's garage.  Next photo is a close-up of items in the Anthony garage.  It shows black plastic bags with yellow handles, they have items in them.  The items in those bags were removed and photographed.  The first item is in the next photo, it shows an off-white canvas laundry bag, brand name Whitney Design.  Linda hands him next evidence item it is the actual off-white canvas laundry bag, brand name Whitney Design found in the black plastic bag in the Anthony's garage on Dec 11, 2008.  He also collected various garbage bags, collected from the Anthony residence.  Linda hands him several bags, they contain the black garbage bags with yellow handles found in the Anthony garage on Dec 8, 2011.  One bag was found in a suitcase.  One bag was found inside of a cooler.  Next item is a black garbage bag with yellow handles from the south shed.  Next item is 2 black garbage bags with yellow handles, inside of a dog crate in the Anthony garage.  One of the black plastic garbage bags with yellow handles was packaged with the canvas laundry bag it contained, when found in the Anthony's garage.  Linda is done.........

Baez is up..........

The diagram you showed us earlier showed us a piece of Henkle Duct Tape outside of the Area A?  Yes.  Can you tell us how far it was away from the skull?  Approx 6.27 feet.  The search warrant for the Anthony home, you knew you were looking for a special duct tape?  Yes, I knew it had a brand name.  You didn't find any in the garage?  No.  Did you find it in an area with other tape?  I don't recall.  You didn't find the Henkle brand wrapped around any pipes or wires?  No, it would of been collected if found.  You collected the items?  I was in charge of collecting the items.  You went into the attic?  Someone did.  They didn't find any Henkle duct tape?  No.  You searched the pool, the shed, it was thoroughly searched and you found no Henkle duct tape?  No, we didn't find any other than on the gas can.  How many people were searching the Anthony home?  10 people.  The gas can was the only item you found Henkle brand duct tape was on the round red gas can?  Yes.  Baez is showing a photo of one of the sheds.  You took all of these items out of the shed?  Yes.  There was no Henkle brand duct tape on any of these items?  No.  Not on the shovel, the saw, the lawn equipment?  No.  This lawn mower had no Henkle brand duct tape?  No.  Was there a lock on that shed?  Yes.  How was that shed opened.  I am not sure.  Except for the bedding you only collected black garbage bags?  The witness is looking over the evidence collected.  That shed had a black garbage bag collected.  As it relates to any duct tape, the only place you found Henkle duct tape was on the red, round gas can?  Yes.  Did you ever find the roll of Henkle brand duct tape?  No.  Did you search the cars on the property?  Yes.  You found no Henkle brand duct tape in them?  No.  Witness is excused.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: June 11, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »

On the reflector site they just showed the whole video of the way they showed it to the jury of the picture of Caylee morphing into the skeleton with the duct tape. I had no way to download it but I did capture it picture by picture as best I could.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 11, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »

/Users/xxxxxxx/rodin20thinker.jpg Edit to remove name from jpg (no image)

Okay, so how do I post a photo? Feeling really stupid here.
I think I just posted the same one in the break room.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:26:48 PM by klaasend » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 11, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »

OK think of what Baez said in his objection to the pics of Casey's room ... she had not lived in the home for 6 months. It is the defense's premise that Caylee drown, yes I know its BS, but we must prove its BS. So if Caylee wondered out to the pool in the AM as others were sleeping ... I though KC did not live in the home? From what Baez just stated.

Yet she had access to the house, including the shed which Baez made a point to say there was a lock on. Well of course KC had access to shed she took the gas cans.

The duct tape is a loser as all the State was doing was entering it into evidence, they will be explaining it later when the tie it altogther. It is shameful that Casey and Baez are trying to pin this all on George. If she was my daughter, she might as well be found guilty because she would be already dead to me.
And Tony Lazarrio (as JP calls him) testified that the slore had him use a tire iron to break that lock to get the gas cans!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 11, 2011, 01:10:26 PM »

Stupid question: they ARE done for the day, right?   (need icon for dunce-cap-monkey)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #627 on: June 11, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »

Stupid question: they ARE done for the day, right?   (need icon for dunce-cap-monkey)

Not stupid! Yes, they finished at 1... done until Monday.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: June 11, 2011, 01:12:30 PM »

NVM on done - got my answer.

I just had to laugh b ecause yesterday the bf asked me what a slore was.  Smile
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #629 on: June 11, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

12:41 Sat June 11, 2011 Court is in session.

Next state witness is Gerald J. Johnston.

Linda is up...........

He owns the land survey firm, Allen and Company.  He provided a survey for the OC Sheriff's Office, in Dec 2008.  He has seen the video and the animation of what he provided, he used measurements provided to him.  Linda is showing him a piece of evidence, it is a CD of the video he provided of the crime scene.  The jury is now seeing the video.  It is in 3D, it is a combination of the ground topography conditions seen that day.  They stripped away the trees to show what was going on, on the ground.  The pavement is several feet higher than the woods as it falls away from the road.  It shows all views of a 3-Dimensional Fly Through of Suburban Drive on Dec 11, 2008.  It shows that trees were removed to show the ground.  It shows that the ground cover had been removed by CSI before this was taken.  It is now showing where flags indicated bones that were recovered from the OC Sheriff's items, he was provided those measurements by the OC Sheriff's Office.  Witness is excused.

The judge is dismissing the jurors for the day.  Court is in recess till Monday morning at 9am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: June 11, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »

Maybe we are all getting monkey fever from being "Casey'd out."   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 11, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »

Hi Yoder1,
Highlight your link then click on the the icon (2nd row , 2nd icon from left) The icons are above the Monkey smiley faces above the msg box you type in. Then I hit preview before Post just incase....and I get an red x. humm....

Thank you much. I will give it another try. I think the problem is "no link" it is a photo from my computer.

Yoder
- direct uploads from computers is disabled right now.  Normally there is an ADDITIONAL OPTION to upload a file but bogs down the server and with high traffic during the trial that function is disabled.  Photos are being uploaded into either photobucket or flickr or any other online source then the IMG URL is being posted, that is how everyone is doing it during the trial.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: June 11, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »

Maybe we are all getting monkey fever from being "Casey'd out."   

Yes done for the day.  Normal times on Saturdays is 9-1.  Trial will resume Monday at 9am.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: June 11, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »

Hi Yoder1,
Highlight your link then click on the the icon (2nd row , 2nd icon from left) The icons are above the Monkey smiley faces above the msg box you type in. Then I hit preview before Post just incase....and I get an red x. humm....

Thank you much. I will give it another try. I think the problem is "no link" it is a photo from my computer.

Yoder
- direct uploads from computers is disabled right now.  Normally there is an ADDITIONAL OPTION to upload a file but bogs down the server and with high traffic during the trial that function is disabled.  Photos are being uploaded into either photobucket or flickr or any other online source then the IMG URL is being posted, that is how everyone is doing it during the trial.

That makes administrative sense. Thank you Klass.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: June 11, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »

is it possible that we can attribute the pictures in our records to where they came from **ABOVE** the pictures.  They're from CayleeDaily who attributes them to Joe Burbank from Orlando Sentinel. There's some nastiness going on about how we're 'ruining the trial', etc.  People won't use their eyes, and I think it might cause problems if we don't clearly attribute them to the truly responsible party for the graphic photos.  Thanks.

I don't understand this post.

Most of our pics come from the trial on TV.

Others have been attributed to crankycrankerson who told us we could use her shots..and she has been given credit.

Which pics on here?

And how are we ruining the trial? 

I am lost can yuo please explain further?

I'd love to further explain.

People who say we are "ruining" the case - are idiots.  They're the ones who didn't read the one statement sayign that the pictures were from CayleeDaily.  They also didn't go to CayleeDaily and see that the pictures came from Burbank.

That being said, I thought that when we brought photos over from another online source, not from the screen, and I'm talking ***strictly*** about the graphic photos here, that we were supposed to attribute the source.

Again ---->  I am talking about the graphic photos.  The skeleton, the hair matt, the ones that came from CayleeDaily but not every post attributes them as such.

I haven't read all the posts yet but is bozo putting his goons out again to complain about "the case?"  NOBODY can ruin his case - He never had a case - IMO he screwed over his client for her money and fame for himself by not pleading her out before the body was found and now he knows she is going down as most likely he is too. I ignore any and all of these naysayers unless they blatantly post lies on here and then I post the truth for them so people aren't deceived.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: June 11, 2011, 01:25:38 PM »

source: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

credit:http://mamanetbebe.blogspot.com/2009/02/casey-anthony-update-20-february.html

crazybabyborg
« Reply #636 on: June 11, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »

Last one on photo pasting...... I was looking this up while you posted, Klaas:

Klaas:
Yoder - direct uploads from computers is disabled right now.  Normally there is an ADDITIONAL OPTION to upload a file but bogs down the server and with high traffic during the trial that function is disabled.  Photos are being uploaded into either photobucket or flickr or any other online source then the IMG URL is being posted, that is how everyone is doing it during the trial.

Yoder:
That makes administrative sense.
Thank you Klass.

CBB:
Inserting a picture

Upload your picture to one of the free services
ImageShack
TinyPic
PhotoBucket
or a hosting service of your choice.

Look for a code that starts with
Code:
[img]
and ends
Code:
[/img]
copy the whole address and paste in your post.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: June 11, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »

source: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

credit:http://mamanetbebe.blogspot.com/2009/02/casey-anthony-update-20-february.html

"I believe that the exhibit was necessary to establish the state's theory that this duct tape was sufficient to be the murder weapon," said attorney Jeff Ashton.

Edit to add link to post, per Kerm.  MB http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-10/justice/florida.casey.anthony.trial_1_duct-tape-casey-anthony-caylee-anthony?_s=PM:CRIME
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:16:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 11, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »

oops forgot source to last post:
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-10/justice/florida.casey.anthony.trial_1_duct-tape-casey-anthony-caylee-anthony?_s=PM:CRIME
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 11, 2011, 01:34:45 PM »

is it possible that we can attribute the pictures in our records to where they came from **ABOVE** the pictures.  They're from CayleeDaily who attributes them to Joe Burbank from Orlando Sentinel. There's some nastiness going on about how we're 'ruining the trial', etc.  People won't use their eyes, and I think it might cause problems if we don't clearly attribute them to the truly responsible party for the graphic photos.  Thanks.

I don't understand this post.

Most of our pics come from the trial on TV.

Others have been attributed to crankycrankerson who told us we could use her shots..and she has been given credit.

Which pics on here?

And how are we ruining the trial? 

I am lost can yuo please explain further?

I'd love to further explain.

People who say we are "ruining" the case - are idiots.  They're the ones who didn't read the one statement sayign that the pictures were from CayleeDaily.  They also didn't go to CayleeDaily and see that the pictures came from Burbank.

That being said, I thought that when we brought photos over from another online source, not from the screen, and I'm talking ***strictly*** about the graphic photos here, that we were supposed to attribute the source.

Again ---->  I am talking about the graphic photos.  The skeleton, the hair matt, the ones that came from CayleeDaily but not every post attributes them as such.

I haven't read all the posts yet but is bozo putting his goons out again to complain about "the case?"  NOBODY can ruin his case - He never had a case - IMO he screwed over his client for her money and fame for himself by not pleading her out before the body was found and now he knows she is going down as most likely he is too. I ignore any and all of these naysayers unless they blatantly post lies on here and then I post the truth for them so people aren't deceived.

Artical re casey had a crush on baez by Dr. Lillian Glass.. and pics of casey holding baez hand ect..
https://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/jose-baez-change-in-body-language-towards-casey-casey%E2%80%99s-reported-crush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.