June 16, 2024, 08:31:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 331651 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: June 11, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »

Cindy missed 2 days.. how will she complete her book??

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: June 11, 2011, 02:50:00 PM »

Nor do I think the State would consider a plea deal either - add to my last post

I totally agree....she had her chance long ago....they are going full steam ahead for a conviction.....

I bet she wishes she did! Or will wish!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 11, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »

Could it be that behind the scenes the Anthonys and Baez are thisclose furthering a strategy?

Could it be that there be an underlining motive why Cindy and George's attorney is not objecting to the the defence's despicable accusations?

Bottom Line!  Jury deliberations encompassing reasonable doubt is all that matters to Casey's parents ... a hung jury ... is all that matter to Baez.  IMO

defence.

Janet

+++++

Anthony Family May Be Making Millions On Movie Deal
Posted: 5:48 pm EDT September 24, 2008
Updated: 7:44 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

<snipped>

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed.

<snipped>

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony's attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez's PR firm won't answer any questions.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

I dont know Janet, If so that twisted!

If by Lippman objecting to what Baez is saying you mean standing up in court and saying, "I object," the answer is simple.  Neither he nor his clients are parties to this trial and he has no standing to object.  He did threaten to sue Baez for the content of his opening statement, but he knows, or should know, that he can't sue an attorney or anyone else for what they say in court. A number of people have slandered George outside of court on various TV shows and he could certainly file a lawsuit for that, but I note he hasn't. He can't sue Casey for what Casey told Baez because that falls under the privilege. I heard someone refer to George as "George the molester," on a TV show and Lippman could sue for that, but hasn't. I can't help wondering why.

And if there is a hung jury with one or more holdouts, unless these holdouts can convince the others of his/her viewpoint and it results in the jury's inability to reach a verdict, that doesn't mean Casey gets out of jail.  It only means she will be retried.

Under these circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if George and Cindy participated in this plan and IMO are perfectly capable of cooking it up themselves.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 11, 2011, 02:55:35 PM »

Cindy missed 2 days.. how will she complete her book??

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Maybe they found the  college-educated, car owning, unpaid indentured servant they were advertising for and he/she is filling in for Cindy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 11, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »

Why is Bozo so interested in the distance from the road to where she was found?  I'm missing something.
He might claim the body really wasn't "hidden." When you factor in the grassy area along side the road, it's possible KC backed her car in and gave the laundry bag with Caylee's remains the old heave ho into the woods.  Based on measurements, the body couldn't have been more than 10' inside the vegetated area. God that girl is friggin lazy...

Sounds like something evil monster would do.  The mental picture I have of her doing this makes me so  !!

Does anyone remember if slore's cell phone "ping'd" in that area during the last two weeks of June? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 11, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »

If Casey had pried up and removed a paver from the house, don't you think G and C would have noticed that as well?  It has never been mentioned by them, and no police report!  
Didnt they do 'yard work' ?  

There were pavers used as the flooring to Caylees playhouse.  This is where I think the paver came from.
me too.. they also spread lime

And the lime is the reason in my opinion the dogs didn't hit when returned to the yard. IMO that was a deliberate attempt to cover up the murder. You only use lime in very wet areas of a yard which has a tendency to grow moss because the PH is off and then you use Lime is a treatment for your soil, not your grass,(as they told)  and the best time to use lime is only on the soil is when there's no grass on top of it. Lime helps neutralize acidic soil and does not help the grass as they claimed when unloading it from car. Also strange to me was it was put out in July - you apply lime in the fall. Really hot weather with lime can burn up your yard. Even if you do lime your yard, you do not use "quick lime" as George unloaded from his car as it is caustic. Quick lime is what we use to cover a cow with in the field as you bury it for fast decomposition.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: June 11, 2011, 03:21:51 PM »

OMG did slore use the shovel to pry up the paver

That is precisely what I suggested a couple weeks ago.  The shovel was used to pry up the paver.  She took the paver to weight down the bag with Caylees body.  Remember that area was mostly flooded when Caylee was thrown there.

Didn't George & Cindy replace or add pavers in the backyard during the 4th of July weekend, while Caylee was "missing"?

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #667 on: June 11, 2011, 03:22:52 PM »

Why is Bozo so interested in the distance from the road to where she was found?  I'm missing something.
He might claim the body really wasn't "hidden." When you factor in the grassy area along side the road, it's possible KC backed her car in and gave the laundry bag with Caylee's remains the old heave ho into the woods.  Based on measurements, the body couldn't have been more than 10' inside the vegetated area. God that girl is friggin lazy...

Sounds like something evil monster would do.  The mental picture I have of her doing this makes me so  !!

Does anyone remember if slore's cell phone "ping'd" in that area during the last two weeks of June? 

IIRC yes it did repeatedly......but that location is only a 5 minute walk from the Anthony home. So would ping on the same tower as home.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 11, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »

OMG did slore use the shovel to pry up the paver
I think there was decomp fluid on the pavers from purging and she used the shovel to lift it up and dump it also.. the parents are the type to notice anything out of place

I just posted this as a response to Klaas' post, but then read NM's post and just got the heebee jeebies... I will re-post my question...

Didn't George and Cindy replace/add pavers to the backyard during the 4th of July weekend, while Caylee was missing? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 11, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »

I realize Bozo's trying to prove that the duct tape was just part of the litter in the area and one piece just attached to the skull by chance. But to me, it sounds like there was more duct tape on little Caylee's body that was dispersed to other areas along with the remains (hands? feet?) it was attached to.

I've always wondered if her hands were also duct taped.  Because had she woke up, she could have tried to rip the duct tape off her mouth.   Poor sweet baby. 

I had not thought of that before, but how sad...   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 11, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/11/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75956Z20110611
Bug expert testifies Caylee Anthony's body was moved By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17pm EDT

(Reuters) - The decomposing body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was moved twice according to a time line provided by a bug expert on Saturday at the first degree murder trial of the girl's mother Casey Anthony.
Caylee's skeleton was found in woods near their home on December 11, 2008 following a nationwide search.

Prosecutors said Casey smothered Caylee with duct tape wrapped around her head, nose and mouth. Defense lawyer Jose Baez contends Caylee accidentally drowned in the Anthony's backyard pool and that her death went unreported.

Entomologist Neal Haskell testified Caylee's body had completed a short, initial stage of decomposition before the body allegedly was placed in Casey's car trunk.

Haskell testified he based that conclusion on the remains of flies in a trash bag in the trunk. Haskell said he found only a single leg from the type of fly that feasts on a fresh body.

But Haskell said he found hundreds of eggs and adult specimens of another type of gnat-like fly which appears during the next stage of decomposition.

Haskell said the gnats were concentrated in stains on paper towels which were determined to be fluid consistent with human decomposition. Haskel said he believed the towels were used in an attempt to clean up a similar stain on the trunk's carpet.

Haskell estimated the body remained in the car trunk for up to five days, long enough for biochemical changes that attract the gnats, before being moved directly to the woods, likely in June or early July 2008.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: June 11, 2011, 03:49:18 PM »

I see they are back to chewing gum.  They sure must feel entitled.  Rules never apply to them.  I do NOT feel sorry for C & G.

Hi DonFL... I feel the same way!!  My gut feeling, since day one of this senseless tragedy, is that they know way more than they are telling... JMHO though, however my gut feelings have usually been spot on!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: June 11, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »

Haskell went through all that bag ,found a fly LEG ,and knew what kind of fly it came from. Think of that the next time you can't find your car keys or the remote.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 11, 2011, 03:52:45 PM »

Someone really needs to grab that screen shot of Casey doing the belly laugh during the trash v. garbage debate. She was showing her horse teeth, and it was so funny she had to grab her belly.

I never knew talking about maggots, blow flies and your daughter's decomp could be so amusing. I'm glad to hear the jurors had their eyeballs on her. Casey is a sickness.

Blonde

OMGosh... Can't CJBP say something to her about her behavior?  Preferably in front of the jurors!!  I am steamin' mad!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 11, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »

I see they are back to chewing gum.  They sure must feel entitled.  Rules never apply to them.  I do NOT feel sorry for C & G.

Hi DonFL... I feel the same way!!  My gut feeling, since day one of this senseless tragedy, is that they know way more than they are telling... JMHO though, however my gut feelings have usually been spot on!!   

Hi.  I totally agree with you.  It would not surprise me to learn they are working with Baez in some manner.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 11, 2011, 04:10:00 PM »

I find it strange they had two identical laundry bags - I wonder if Cindy replaced that bag after she realized it was missing to cover up for KC.  I am SO impressed with the methodical way the state has their case set up. It is easy to understand and they have left out nothing.

BINGO!!

Could it be that Cindy also bought another Winnie the Pooh blanket for the same reason?

Janet

++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

<snipped>

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Janet - Thanks for posting this!  Let's not forget, even though SinSin gave a gut-wrenching performance on the stand recently, this conversation with Yuri shows her true colors!!  She did some covering up, IMO.  Remember the brush? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »

I think the Anthony's added pavers, concrete and at some point limed their yard.  Some was done around July 4, but don't know if all was done then.  There are really smart monkeys that probably have links to George's depo when he said this.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2011, 04:22:55 PM »

9:50am Sat June 11, 2011 Court is in session.

Next states witness is Jennifer Welch, CSI.

The witness is excused. Taking a recess till 11:30am.

THANK YOU, MAGIC EYES!!!! Your very detailed updates are awesome and very much appreciated!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2011, 04:24:08 PM »

On the reflector site they just showed the whole video of the way they showed it to the jury of the picture of Caylee morphing into the skeleton with the duct tape. I had no way to download it but I did capture it picture by picture as best I could.

Do you have a link where the entire video can be viewed? TIA

I would like the link too-TIA

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »

This is a cool animation. 

Hi Klaas... I am just catching up today... what is the animation of?  Is it posted anywhere?  Thanks Smile

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.