May 27, 2024, 11:51:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330070 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 11, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »

OK think of what Baez said in his objection to the pics of Casey's room ... she had not lived in the home for 6 months. It is the defense's premise that Caylee drown, yes I know its BS, but we must prove its BS. So if Caylee wondered out to the pool in the AM as others were sleeping ... I though KC did not live in the home? From what Baez just stated.

Yet she had access to the house, including the shed which Baez made a point to say there was a lock on. Well of course KC had access to shed she took the gas cans.

The duct tape is a loser as all the State was doing was entering it into evidence, they will be explaining it later when the tie it altogther. It is shameful that Casey and Baez are trying to pin this all on George. If she was my daughter, she might as well be found guilty because she would be already dead to me.

BBM.  I agree with you.  I love my daughter more than life itself, but if she were to (God help me) turn out like Casey, I'd be done with her.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 11, 2011, 06:42:33 PM »

wasn't all the garbage taken from Casey's car garbage from Tony's apartment? like she put the garbage in there when leaving his apartment to take it to the dumpster? and then didn't dump it at the dumpster? the hanger could have been from his apartment ...

Jmo..Think she just put the bags on top of a dead Caylee, to hide her perhaps from sight if the trunk were to be opened.  sry gross.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 11, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »

wasn't all the garbage taken from Casey's car garbage from Tony's apartment? like she put the garbage in there when leaving his apartment to take it to the dumpster? and then didn't dump it at the dumpster? the hanger could have been from his apartment ...

Jmo..Think she just put the bags on top of a dead Caylee, to hide her perhaps from sight if the trunk were to be opened.  sry gross.

And to mask the odor
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 11, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »

for all any of us know, Casey could have kept a deceased Caylee in her bedroom hidden under her bed or in the closet just for a couple of days or until she came back home and had to do something else with the body...who knows ?

I would think the dog would go nuts if that was the case.
Cindy has one or 2 dogs?

probably...but they didn't alert them to the play house area either where it is thought that Caylee could have been too...
just throwing it out there cause at this point, anything could be possible..

I'm talking about Cindy's pet dog/dogs...Not the police dogs.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 11, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »

for all any of us know, Casey could have kept a deceased Caylee in her bedroom hidden under her bed or in the closet just for a couple of days or until she came back home and had to do something else with the body...who knows ?

Cindy has one or 2 dogs?

probably...but they didn't alert them to the play house area either where it is thought that Caylee could have been too...

me too...

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 11, 2011, 06:50:45 PM »

Cindy has one or 2 dogs?

me too...

If I remember correctly, Cindy didn't allow them in the back yard, so Caylee won't step on poo or urine.  Anyone correct me if I got this wrong.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #726 on: June 11, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »

A number of people have slandered George outside of court on various TV shows and he could certainly file a lawsuit for that, but I note he hasn't.

---
George is a public figure now whether he likes it or not. He falls under the category of Michael Jackson.
With all he's got going on right now in life - he'd be better off doing yard work or doing some dirty dishes
than thinking of suing people.

I highly suspected him of being a molester, long before Casey started leaking it or the defense threw him under a bus.

Incestual families have a very loose grasp on proper boundaries. George cutting the cord. eewwwww still makes me do
the icky dance - even to type it. George getting his ears pierced for Casey. I could also tell very early on in this
case he was very confused as to what he was, a father or grandfather. He showed it in his OVER EMPHASIS of the words,
which of course means it is highly sensitive to him and that he get it right.

I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

You ain't fooled me, grandpa. I gots my eyeball on you twinkle toes.

I believe an overwhelming majority of George's problems have started at his zipper and then radiated outward.

Little JoJo said to Big JoJo "Hey, we should have some funny times." It's what happens when you don't go to
work all day and sit around watching Caylee's Veggie Tales DVD's ... BY YOURSELF.

Again: I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 11, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »

Senior moment here, sorry.....but where were the paper towels  located that they were referring to today, the ones with decomp etc. on?

Are they the ones in the trash bag shown in previous pic exhibit?   

If so wouldn't the entire trash smell of decomp as it was contained in plastic trash bag?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 11, 2011, 07:03:12 PM »

could be hidden in Tonys house.....we really do not know
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: June 11, 2011, 07:04:53 PM »

could be hidden in Tonys house.....we really do not know

yep...and we will never know..Casey will never tell what happened and who could/would believe her anyways?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #730 on: June 11, 2011, 07:09:37 PM »

Carpe...    ......this time I have to disagree, and I'll leave it at that, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 11, 2011, 07:13:19 PM »

me too...

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 11, 2011, 07:16:17 PM »

Just saw a show:  Casey Anthony Trial on MSNBC.
Shows again tomorrow (Sunday) at 5 pm and again at 8 pm.
Just FYI.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 11, 2011, 07:17:38 PM »

Hello everyone.  I'm new here but have read every page of the last three trial threads in an attempt to catch up and I have a few questions:

1)  Why do some seem to think that juror #4 might present a problem?

2)  Is there a FAQ here in which to decipher some of the abbreviations used?  (I suppose I'll catch on eventually, as I finally figured out that ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony, but a list would be very useful.)

I'd also like to add that I appreciate how knowledgeable you all are about this case.  I've learned more here than I'd hoped and your opinions are enlightening.  And special kudos to Magic Hands Eyes, as those transcriptions are beyond valuable.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 11, 2011, 07:18:14 PM »

If Joran van der Sloot's parents had the insight of Natalee Holloway's uncle ... the life of Stephany Flores would have been spared.  Instead Anita and Paulus made the choice to protect their son and ... lessons not learned from accepting the consequences of choosing to disregard the boundaries of a civilized society implied that other "Natalees"  were at risk.

I hope Cindy and George grow a brain and realize that abetting Casey in wrongdoing is not the solution.

Janet

+++++

TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THE MURDER OF STEPHANY FLORES

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of the rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: June 11, 2011, 07:21:47 PM »

Hello everyone.  I'm new here but have read every page of the last three trial threads in an attempt to catch up and I have a few questions:

2)  Is there a FAQ here in which to decipher some of the abbreviations used?  (I suppose I'll catch on eventually, as I finally figured out that ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony, but a list would be very useful.)

I'd also like to add that I appreciate how knowledgeable you all are about this case.  I've learned more here than I'd hoped and your opinions are enlightening.  And special kudos to Magic Hands Eyes, as those transcriptions are beyond valuable.

Welcome to the cage Aurelia7!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #736 on: June 11, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

Anthony garage on 12/11/2008

IIRC, the cloth laundry bag was similar to one found in one of the bins of the right-hand shelving unit.  Anyone else notice the container of white hangers (right-hand shelving unit, second shelf down).  Thinking about the broken white hanger also found in Casey's car.  Hmmmmm.
Help please, I don't remember how the white hanger was broken. Can you please tell me how exactly it was broken? I.E. the hook, the middle where you would hang jeans, etc. TIA JSM
http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/258201/Bag-of-trash,-cadaver-dogs-top-latest-testimony-against-Casey-Anthony

Thank you Klaas!!!!!!!!!!      One time I was cleaning out my closet of clothes and the bag was heavy. I had those tie bags like poor Caylee was put in. I tried to use a coat hanger just like that to carry the bad down stairs and had the tie strings attatched to the the hook of the hanger. It (the hook) snapped off mid way down the stairs. That is why I was asking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 11, 2011, 07:27:41 PM »

WOW JSM, could be what Casey did too 
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #738 on: June 11, 2011, 07:28:47 PM »

me too...

George is NOT like Michael Jackson! (I'm an MJ fan BTW)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 11, 2011, 07:29:07 PM »

Welcome Aurelia!  No FAQ list sorry.  If I'm not mistaken it was juror #4 that didn't believe in the death penalty. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.