June 16, 2024, 02:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 331560 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: June 12, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »

I knew I read that once and here it is.
Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: June 12, 2011, 01:10:15 AM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062608.htm

I am following Casey's activities and phone records, day by day since June 15 to the 31 days at the above link.

Wonder where she spent her time when she couldn't return home until George was at work and Cindy wasn't home yet? Blanchard Park or was she drumming up some sort of business?

Where was George that first Thurs. he was off and according to the phone records Casey was at the family home that afternoon for 4 hrs? Maybe she knew he wouldn't be there. I am misreading the timeline.

When did Casey meet Tony and when did they start to date?
Didn't Cindy once say that Casey changed after she found her new set friends? Was this drugs, more than just pot?

Was "reshocked" IMO to see the activities and the pictures she posted on Facebook the day she got her tattoo even though I'd seen them before. 

IMO the case is based on the tattoo, duct tape, dog hits, the 31 days of not telling anyone what Caylee was missing, the great desire to be free. the pet cemetery, the heart and her Internet search.

Gads, 4 years without emptying the Firefox browser cache? That dumbness has helped, IMO, lead the powers that be toward justice for Caylee.

Lies? lier lier, her pants have been on fire for ages IMO
Too bad she didn't let Cindy and George raise Caylee or put Caylee up for adoption vs. Caylee being murdered.

Also
is the military man in AZ or CA going to be questioned?
You were talking about the award coming from Miami. Maybe it was Bozo's connections.

IMO appeal won't float using the reason of lack of defense; she has too many on her defense team plus the defense consultants all over TV. Everytime I see one, I say to myself that that is one more point for the prosecution.

Was looking at the aerial shots of the Anthony home.  The big shed looks as if it is right up against the side fence and the home. Another blind spot from the road? In some cities they require a space between any dwelling and the fences for fire dept. access.

on the 16th a man who had seen Caylee and Casey the computer where he works from the week before, said he saw Casey and Caylee walk out of the Walmart and that Caylee (I think) looked angry.  I wonder if she had a bought of the terrible twos of not getting her way in Walmart, then mom went into a rage at her afternoon nap time and extended it with chloroform? Gads, then went out that night and rented movies with Tony and I think stayed the night and the next day... maybe I am in a brain fog
Just thinking. Any ideas?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: June 12, 2011, 01:12:23 AM »

Am giving myself (and probably others here) a headache. Be back soon.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 12, 2011, 01:21:53 AM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062608.

OH kissing skeletons a few days after the tattoo. Oh gads. I have stronger words but can't print them here ::justice2NJ:: dedicated to Peaches too.

I can't remember if it was CBB or Cubbygirl here who was with her friend, in Court, whose daughter had been raped, murdered and the were barfing in Court. IMO just pass a wastebasket to Casey.

In some ways I feel sorry for Casey, but she's IMO has dug her own hole and now has to sit in it or be buried in it.

Don't forget in the OJ case they did something to his hand so the glove wouldn't fit. Thank goodness the prosecution, jury are different in Casey's trial if it doesn't get thrown out before or a hung jury. (ducking for any bananas coming my way)

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #864 on: June 12, 2011, 01:39:20 AM »

Here's the video link (a little over 6 minutes long) of KC flipping the camera off TWICE!!!  It's during testimony from Investigator Welch. 

http://www.wftv.com/video/28183858/index.html

at 344 she does the above and says something.  where's the lip readers? anyone?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: June 12, 2011, 01:40:57 AM »

WOW JSM, could be what Casey did too 

I had similar thing happen when putting a lot of weight on one of those hangers.    It breaks that way.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 12, 2011, 01:45:57 AM »

Here's the video link (a little over 6 minutes long) of KC flipping the camera off TWICE!!!  It's during testimony from Investigator Welch. 

OK, that's really WEIRD... at the very end LDB says "I'd like to introduce item F U into evidence".  Tell me I'm not just hearing things?  WOW. how odd is that?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: June 12, 2011, 01:47:22 AM »

OH kissing skeletons a few days after the tattoo. Oh gads. I have stronger words but can't print them here ::justice2NJ:: dedicated to Peaches too.

I can't remember if it was CBB or Cubbygirl here who was with her friend, in Court, whose daughter had been raped, murdered and the were barfing in Court. IMO just pass a wastebasket to Casey.

In some ways I feel sorry for Casey, but she's IMO has dug her own hole and now has to sit in it or be buried in it.

Don't forget in the OJ case they did something to his hand so the glove wouldn't fit. Thank goodness the prosecution, jury are different in Casey's trial if it doesn't get thrown out before or a hung jury. (ducking for any bananas coming my way)
IBE,
why do you have sympathy for Kc?  I'm just wondering, because I can't manage any at all.  She justs makes me sick.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: June 12, 2011, 01:55:26 AM »

OK, that's really WEIRD... at the very end LDB says "I'd like to introduce item F U into evidence".  Tell me I'm not just hearing things?  WOW. how odd is that?

Monkey Devil!  Good Catch O4Bull!!! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #869 on: June 12, 2011, 01:56:17 AM »

PINSKY: Tonight, experts testify about photos and videos from Casey Anthony`s cell phone and incriminating searches on the Anthony home computer.

We`re going inside Casey`s defense team. With us still is Mark Eiglarsh. He is in the studio with me.

And now joining us attorney Jennifer Barringer. She is a consultant for Casey`s defense team.

Jennifer, you have said that you were upset that people are presuming Casey is guilty. Tell us about that.

JENNIFER BARRINGER, CONSULTANT FOR CASEY ANTHONY`S DEFENSE TEAM: Absolutely. I think, you know, in this country, we thrive on innocent until proven guilty. And what we`ve got here is we have all of the press and everyone saying that she`s guilty. And, of course, there are a lot of facts that just are missing in the state`s case.

They have gaping holes that they need to fill that they haven`t filled. And I know it`s a horrible, horrible crime, and it`s just a disaster, and it certainly creates a lot of upset feelings in a lot of people, but you can`t jump to conclusions like that. It`s never a good idea.
MORE HERE & WORTH A READ AS MARK EIGLARSH goes toe to toe with this bleached out botox less than a wonder  http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/08/ddhln.01.html

I would love to know what gaping holes there are that the state has not filled in.  The only thing missing is how exactly she killed Caylee, but we see from all the evidence day to day, why she did it, all the evidence proving she  did it.  They do not need to prove cause of death, as far as I know. 

So, what's missing?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 12, 2011, 01:57:45 AM »

IBE,
why do you have sympathy for Kc?  I'm just wondering, because I can't manage any at all.  She justs makes me sick.

Me either, not even a sing pang of anything for her.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: June 12, 2011, 01:59:21 AM »

Some people we have not seen yet are :
Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Roy Kronk (I would say only the defense will call him)
Tim Miller
Lenard P. (although most of his would be hearsay)
Rob Dick- (same)
Tracy - (who stayed with KC while out on bond)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)
The info on the syringes and the chloroform found at the scene.

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL

I think we still have to hear from plant growth people too. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 12, 2011, 02:05:07 AM »

We have spent at least 2 1/2 years bashing the A's (Anthony's) for talking in code.    I never realized until now, just how much we talk in code.  
Monkey Devil!

But our is not in a "backwards" sort of way. LOL

IIRC KC, spawn of Rose and Rosebuddy became ICA when YM, EE, FBI and other LE converged on Hopespring after Spindy placed 3 911 calls about a missing  an angelic monkey Enter Bozo and his traveling circus, under the big top he gathered Lyon, Miss Piggy, Foghorn Leghorn, Brillohead and countless others. On the other side sat LDB, JA, FG and other employess from OC SAO. The ringmaster is the HJBP. Are ya with me still? WRT the BHW we all hope she will get LWOP or the DP....JMHO

ITA 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 12, 2011, 02:27:35 AM »

A number of people have slandered George outside of court on various TV shows and he could certainly file a lawsuit for that, but I note he hasn't.

---
George is a public figure now whether he likes it or not. He falls under the category of Michael Jackson.
With all he's got going on right now in life - he'd be better off doing yard work or doing some dirty dishes
than thinking of suing people.

I highly suspected him of being a molester, long before Casey started leaking it or the defense threw him under a bus.

Incestual families have a very loose grasp on proper boundaries. George cutting the cord. eewwwww still makes me do
the icky dance - even to type it. George getting his ears pierced for Casey. I could also tell very early on in this
case he was very confused as to what he was, a father or grandfather. He showed it in his OVER EMPHASIS of the words,
which of course means it is highly sensitive to him and that he get it right.

I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

You ain't fooled me, grandpa. I gots my eyeball on you twinkle toes.

I believe an overwhelming majority of George's problems have started at his zipper and then radiated outward.

Little JoJo said to Big JoJo "Hey, we should have some funny times." It's what happens when you don't go to
work all day and sit around watching Caylee's Veggie Tales DVD's ... BY YOURSELF.

Again: I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

Definitely DO NOT agree.  I also do not think for a second even that if Cindy even had an inkling that he was molesting the Queen hoebag they would be together any longer, nor would Cindy allow George by Caylee, ever.  He is a very weird man, I will give you that, but the whole family is weird.  I hope afterwards he sues everybody or urges them to PROVE IT.  KC is a lier. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: June 12, 2011, 02:51:46 AM »

IBE,

It was a weak headache moment and not sure if I really believe what I said. I do wish she had a better lead defense attorney but she made her Cross to Bare with what was done to her daughter. Thanks for asking. Love and God Bless, IBE

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: June 12, 2011, 03:10:23 AM »

Hi monkeys!
I don't know about all of you but since the trial started i am having nightmares..i wonder if the jurors are experienced the same
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 12, 2011, 03:12:12 AM »

Lillian Glass is saying River Cruz told her George sought someone that looked like Zanny the nanny (her - River Cruz) out to pin the murder on.  Have you guys heard about this?

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Here's the excerpt if you don't want to go to the blog

"Why did he have an alleged affair with River Cruz? According to River Cruz, George said that what happened to Caylee was an accident that snowballed.” River reached out to me and shared this information well before there was any talk of accidents. Did he seek out a person who looked like Zanny the Nanny (perfect teeth, curly hair who sometimes wears it straight, pretty, Latina, had a sister) to try and pin the disappearance on River Cruz? River told me that she certainly thought so."
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 12, 2011, 03:15:22 AM »

IBE,

In no way do I feel sorry for Casey and OJ had nothing done to his hand, he has arthritis and the hands can swell a lot during a flare plus I imagine leather sitting in the morning dew could shrink that glove.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 12, 2011, 03:37:39 AM »

I am not so sure any defense attorney could do a whole lot better than Baez. Unless, maybe they would not need so much guidance from the Judge, maybe they would have urged Casey to take a plea bargain to avoid the DP and not played along with her BS to advance their career, maybe they would not make such a fool out of themselves and repeatedly showed their stupidity and not gotten so publicly physical with their client. Considering the facts of the case, I'd say Casey has the defense she deserves, and the Judge too who is ensuring she gets the fairest trial she can under the circumstances.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: June 12, 2011, 03:45:40 AM »

On Judge Jeanine tonight, that woman defense attorney (Jennifer) who reportedly upsided her husband's head with a perfume bottle, claims to be a consulting attorney for the defense.   Tonight, she was putting forward the Casey's defense team wild and horrendous defense and using the terms "we" and "our."    She discussed how people that have been sexually abused behave, as if it were a fact.  She also put forward that in depositions its all right there that Kronk had "custody" of the remains, whether physical or not.  She said that Kronk got in touch with his "entire family" to tell them he would be rich & had control of the body since August but Judy Jeanine shot her down to remind her that a $225,000 reward was IN PLACE  in August, why not collect it then?   The guy (I know his name it evades me at the moment) said that only one person put Caylee's body there & that is Casey so Jennifer went to interrupt him but Judge Jeannie asked her "If not Casey, then who?   Jennifer then said flat out "I think Jose is insinuating that George did it..." (originally put Caylee's body in the woods).

Keep in mind she is not in the courtroom & she is by her own mouth stating that she is part of the defense team (by way of consulting-ps is she getting paid?).  Im still watching the recording to listen to what else she has to say BUT

I cry foul!!  
I missed the program, but just put in on record when it comes on later again tonight.

Jennifer Barringer also said that the reason that Casey did not cal 911  (prepare yourselves) was because her father told her he would take care of this & now she is in a position to have to protect her father.    NO WAY JOSE, that selfish lying evil slore would NEVER sit in jail for her father or anyone else if that were the case.   I believe Jennifer crossed the line tonight & Im on a tear about it!

I do not know her and don't remember seeing her before, but to me she came off as someone who "wanted" to be a part of this case and was a groupie for bozo. She sounded like she was trying to insert herself into the case but just using the same old jargon bozo has been putting out in the press all along.  Nothing she said made any sense in the real world and I think most everyone pointed that out to her except stupid Geraldo who is never right on any case he covers.

Jennifer Barringer, defense attorney (worked on Phil Spector case)
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/head_blow_de_cologne_Wd89pjN4dcXRNzONGBtrZJ

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/06/07/is-the-prosecution-blowing-the-casey-anthony-case/

PINSKY: Tonight, experts testify about photos and videos from Casey Anthony`s cell phone and incriminating searches on the Anthony home computer.

We`re going inside Casey`s defense team. With us still is Mark Eiglarsh. He is in the studio with me.

And now joining us attorney Jennifer Barringer. She is a consultant for Casey`s defense team.

Jennifer, you have said that you were upset that people are presuming Casey is guilty. Tell us about that.

JENNIFER BARRINGER, CONSULTANT FOR CASEY ANTHONY`S DEFENSE TEAM: Absolutely. I think, you know, in this country, we thrive on innocent until proven guilty. And what we`ve got here is we have all of the press and everyone saying that she`s guilty. And, of course, there are a lot of facts that just are missing in the state`s case.

They have gaping holes that they need to fill that they haven`t filled. And I know it`s a horrible, horrible crime, and it`s just a disaster, and it certainly creates a lot of upset feelings in a lot of people, but you can`t jump to conclusions like that. It`s never a good idea.
MORE HERE & WORTH A READ AS MARK EIGLARSH goes toe to toe with this bleached out botox less than a wonder  http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/08/ddhln.01.html

"horrible, horrible crime"??  I thought Bozo said it was an accident!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.