May 28, 2024, 09:53:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330112 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: June 12, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »

Have a good Sunday Monkeys

Janet
8:20 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 12, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

I believe the Anthony's have covered up for ICA.

With that in mind, I would like to put something forward that I have been chewing on for a long time and have not had the courage to mention. It concerns George's statement recalling when he last saw Caylee for the last time leaving the house with ICA on June l6th.

Could it be possible he was also covering up for ICA on June l6th?
He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it possible that Caylee had already died when ICA carried her out of the house that morning and that it was a rushed exit with ICA telling George she was sleepy, or sleeping?
George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable.  

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Both Cindy and George were eager to show that ICA left the house with an alive Caylee on June l6th and at the time they were trying to demonstrate I think, that Caylee was alive on June l6th and left their home which allowed for the Nanny tale that Casey was spewing at the time.

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: June 12, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »

Can...the truth never changes. The A's have told so many mistruths, half truths and out and out lies that I doubt they know what the truth is anymore.

Exactly!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:59 AM »

Klaas - Don't know if you want crime scene pics on the thread or in a special place. On FB page for Real-Radio-Daytona-WMFB there are some new very graphic pics of Caylee's skeleton Sad. I know this is sad, but important evidence in the trial. They received permission from the court to publish them. I do not know how to link it without linking my FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Radio-Daytona-WMFB-Daytona-Beach/174731405877338

Real Radio Daytona - WMFB Daytona Beach
The photos are to be viewed with viewers discretion. We have added these photos under the approval of the Orange County Courts. NOTE: (EDITOR'S NOTE: The court offers no objection to the distribution of this unaltered evidence photo)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »

Pharlap, I agree.  I have been furious with Cindy and George for their attempts to hinder the investigation. 

4Donks.  You're right, the truth does not change. 
Teach your children how to love and they will love.

Teach your children how to lie and they will lie, comes to mind.

and so on...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: June 12, 2011, 11:37:52 AM »

One thing I need to say is if the Anthonys had told the truth from the beginning and told all the details about the grandmother's checks, the credit cards, the fight with Cindy, etc. this case would have been solved LONG ago. I am convinced THEY KNEW she was dead, they just didn't know how or where she was. I believe they used the "she is missing" campaign for their own finances. They NEVER ONCE went out personally walking around hunting for that child. They set up tents and took money while others did all the work. They didn't really ask TES there but when Tim came they acted like they wanted him there but then would not cooperate with him. That told me they KNEW she was dead at the time. A grandparent would DO ANYTHING to find their child if they thought they were missing.

Yes, Cindy was really sobbing on the stand, but like KC I see her sobbing for what might have been and herself. She has to be sad to finally realize she raised a psychopathic killer, but she had the signs for years and did nothing. Did they contribute to Caylee's death? In my eyes they might as well killed her because they knew KC was unstable and let her take that baby. It would be like leaving your child with a known pedophile and "assuming" nothing would happen.  If Cindy had the guts to choke KC, then surely she had the power to keep Caylee that night instead of letting KC leave with her knowing how rageful KC had been in the past. They knew her temper, and they knew Caylee was in danger from that temper because they walked on egg shells around KC to keep from setting her off.

I still think they are trying to cover up for KC and the prime example of that is that bogus story about how they sat around the computer looking at pictures when the neighbors said they heard KC screaming and cussing the night of the 15th. She told NOTHING about that fight and neither has George which I believe contributed directly to Caylee being murdered.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:06 AM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

I believe the Anthony's have covered up for ICA.

With that in mind, I would like to put something forward that I have been chewing on for a long time and have not had the courage to mention. It concerns George's statement recalling when he last saw Caylee for the last time leaving the house with ICA on June l6th.

Could it be possible he was also covering up for ICA on June l6th?
He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

Is it possible that Caylee had already died when ICA carried her out of the house that morning and that it was a rushed exit with ICA telling George she was sleepy, or sleeping?
George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable. 

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Both Cindy and George were eager to show that ICA left the house with an alive Caylee on June l6th and at the time they were trying to demonstrate I think, that Caylee was alive on June l6th and left their home which allowed for the Nanny tale that Casey was spewing at the time.

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.

I would so like to see them penalized for their lies, but I doubt that will happen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: June 12, 2011, 11:44:13 AM »

You could be right TURBOTHINK.

George's inconsistencies when comparing his statements in interviews with LE and testimony on the stand imply that his word cannot be trusted.

Then there is Cindy.  Lee Anthony shared with Tony that there had been a terrible fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.  However ... Cindy testified under oath that it was a special evening ... a time of bonding.

Cindy and George are on a mission and ... the mission is not justice for Caylee.

IMO

Janet

_____

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 12, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

IMO, Baez wants to keep Casey's room out because of the broken picture frames.  Were those frames in Casey's room prior to June, 2008?

I am thinking they matched the frame and the matting on the picture at the remains scene.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 12, 2011, 11:46:17 AM »

You could be right TURBOTHINK.

George's inconsistencies when comparing his statements in interviews with LE and testimony on the stand imply that his word cannot be trusted.

Then there is Cindy.  Lee Anthony shared with Tony that there had been a terrible fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.  However ... Cindy testified under oath that it was a special evening ... a time of bonding.

Cindy and George are on a mission and ... the mission is not justice for Caylee.

IMO

Janet

Jesse Grund was also told there was a terrible fight between KC and Cindy. KC called him or texted him and told him all about it. He has not testified yet, so he may be asked about that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 12, 2011, 11:46:28 AM »

I would so like to see them penalized for their lies, but I doubt that will happen.

can ... I agree.

I would assume that obstruction of justice is a felony.

Janet

_____

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

IMO, Baez wants to keep Casey's room out because of the broken picture frames.  Were those frames in Casey's room prior to June, 2008?

I am thinking they matched the frame and the matting on the picture at the remains scene.

Exactly what I was thinking!  Further, if they can show the frames and photos in Casey's room before and not after . . . it clearly connects Casey with the scene.  No one else would toss out those photos.  MO, Cindy to the rescue, replacing the photos in Casey's room.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:43 AM »

To me the most important facts that the State has brought and proven are the
31 days of partying without reporting Caylee missing.   the blatant lies to the
police in the initial investigation,  the evidence of decomposition in the car,  the
vegetation growing through the remains and the bugs.   Both the botanist and
the bug guy said that the body had been there since a few days after death.
Then the duct tape found and the fact that Dr. G says that the cause of death is
homicide all point to Casey's guilt without a reasonable doubt.
I don't believe that any of these things can be disproved by the defense.   The small details are not important in my mind, but the big ones are enormous

I also think the dog's hits in the A's garden will assist the jurors.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 12, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »

can ... I agree.

Janet

They should be charged because they cost the detectives and the taxpayers of Florida a ton of money running down their bogus leads about seeing Caylee. They caused this case to run for years instead of months if they had told the truth in the beginning. As soon as KC told that story about the nanny if I were them I would have KNOWN it was all a lie because NO ONE had ever met her. Talk about a choking incident, there would have been more than that in my home. She would have told me or else but what does Cindy do? Give her the answer to what lie to tell.  They KNEW that was a lie and I think Cindy even made KC try to run that story when she called the police and then came into the room with KC and Lee and said " who took her?" before KC even told the story about a nanny.  I think KC decided then a story about a kidnapping would work.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 12, 2011, 11:54:28 AM »

can ... I agree.

Janet

But, but, C & A are special!   

No doubt you're happy to see Canucks have 3 under their belt.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #955 on: June 12, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

And now they wouldn't have allowed the gloves to be washed!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 12, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »

As far as the night Cindy and Casey had that big fight wasnt there some report that she was at or outside a hotel pacing back and forth talking on the phone, i have not heard anything about that. i dont think Casey spent the night there after the fight and i dont think george saw either on of them that morning
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 12, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then.  

And dried in a dryer which was never brought out. You can wash women's leather gloves and dry them in a dryer to make kids gloves of them as I have done that accidentally before. Those jurors were just too stupid and too racially biased to make a reasonable decision as to guilt.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: June 12, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

an angelic monkey It was 17 years ago today that Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown were murdered.   an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 12, 2011, 12:00:34 PM »

We know Cindy, George and Lee turned a blind eye and made excuses for Casey

We suspect Cindy, George and Lee were less than honest about some things to protect Casey

We know that Cindy and George loved Caylee with all there heart and there is ZERO evidence that George ever harmed Caylee or Casey.

We know Casey is a spiteful bitch and is the only one capable of harming Caylee.  Casey may be bipolar or split personality (Casey = Zanny) or may simply be a spoiled monster but in the end, we know she is the guilty party and knew exactly what she was doing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.