June 19, 2024, 12:58:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 331912 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: June 12, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »

When Cindy Choked Casey she probably Blew up and couldnt take it no more!

Seems like after all these years, the only way she could hurt Cindy was to take Caylee away from her.
yes I agree, and I believe she did kill caylee out of spite. they fought, casey tells amy I need a place to stay. cindy tells co worker she Cant afford to keep caylee. Casey takes care of caylee(not in a good mom way, she killed her), then goes party and is happy she made cindy miserable.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: June 12, 2011, 04:22:25 PM »

Jean Couty depo - the neighbor that heard the Anthony fight.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.
here isa pdf link of Jesse Grunds Affidavit re the Fight before Caylee goes missing that cindy choked casey
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0408/19129428.pdf

So I get this straight, Kc told Jesse that Cindy choked her.
Edit-add missing quote bracket.  MB
Think Kc was lying.  Make the story more interesting, since there was a fight.  Kc seems to make her stories bigger and bigger.
If anything, bet Kc was trying to choke Cindy.  
We'll never know the whole true.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:54:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: June 12, 2011, 04:28:45 PM »

http://orlando.godengo.net/Blogs/Casey-Anthony-Trial/June-2011/I-Was-There/

Jun 10, 2011  12:37 AMCasey Anthony Trial
I Was There

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1103 on: June 12, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »

What can be given, can be taken away.

Everyone lies, everyone dies.

Everyone laughs at blow flies!

She pretty much told them what she did. 

Cindy, you need jujitsu classes to learn the art of the choke, hun. If she's still able to talk, you aren't doing it hard enough.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: June 12, 2011, 04:39:15 PM »

what i dont get is didnt Casey think anyone would find out about Caylee? what did she think would happen once she went home or her parents made contact with her what was she going to say
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: June 12, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »

what i dont get is didnt Casey think anyone would find out about Caylee? what did she think would happen once she went home or her parents made contact with her what was she going to say

Jmo.  Think the parents were next.

Think Kc was going to move the body with Tony's truck, when he went out of town, to put the body further out.
Kc didn't think about the body smell.  Actually who would.
When that happened, had to think of went another plan.

Kc didn't think she'd run into George on the 24th.
Maybe another plan at this time now.

Again these are all just thoughts.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: June 12, 2011, 05:12:03 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't really see the resemblance

Didn't he say he was never with her?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: June 12, 2011, 05:15:02 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't really see the resemblance

If Caylee resembled any of KC's friends, it was JP Chatt.   

He was always the one I thought could be but Amy said he didn't like Casey
I started a thread who's the daddy three years ago under the Casey Anthony stuff

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 12, 2011, 05:25:42 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

Thank you Carpe.

Jean Couty's deposition affirms Lee's words to Tony regarding a dispute between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.

Cindy claimed in court testimony that the evening of June 15, 2008 was a special evening with Casey and Caylee.  It was a bonding time.

It is said that lies are created to cover up the truth.  Why was Cindy willing to lie under oath regarding the fight with Casey.  What truth was she attempting to covering up?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: June 12, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »

I don't think George is lying now.

I do know from the interviews he did with both LE and the FBI that he lied then.  And they knew he was lying..but it was not something that hindered the investigation.  Because the family didn't know anymore then LE knew where the Caylee was or what happened.

I thought he was referring to Casey saying that Caylee was going to Zanny's.  Not that Caylee said that..but Casey said that.
That's just the way I took it...

I think they are ALL figgin lying. NOT ONE OF THEM has come out and told the truth yet. Not just from all the differences between their prior depositions and now, but they are all sticking to their stories in a "sideways" sort of way. Cindy told that crazy story about their "bonding time" the night of the 15th - George told about seeing them both the 16th in great detail which I believe almost none of.............and Lee just hmmms & ha s his way around on the stand so not to be specific. I still and will always believe they pretty well knew she was dead because of something prior to them sending Lee to look for KC and definitely KNEW after they found her.

NO ONE is so stupid when they smell a dead body in their own car not to call the police immediately, particularly when they had not talked to Caylee for a month. NO ONE is so stupid as to clean out a car reaking of decomposition and wash a knife and clothes from that car. I don't care if they were in shock, they were doing nothing but planning on how to blame this on ANYONE but KC. Cindy went back to work but took the time to WASH all those things? Sure she did. She was working out how to find KC without George knowing about it and straighten it all out. The ONLY reason she called the police was because she was pissed about the money and the credit cards and almost if Caylee was a secondary reason. When she could get nothing out of KC, she called about the smell because it had finally dawned on her that KC had killed Caylee. If she had thought that through another hour or so, she would never have called them at all.

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.
YES!  YES!  YES!
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #1110 on: June 12, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

If I did, why in the world would bozo want them OUT of the trial?
Why didn't kc live there?

He was referring to July to December 2008 when KC was in jail already.

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

I think that Cindy REDID Casey's and Caylee's room by adding all those cute pics of Caylee and all the other cutesy things around the room..No Way did that selfish woman (ICA) have her room decorated like that and live in it..If you look at the early shots of those rooms, you see a bed with a green blanket/spread and more or less PLAIN or generic decor..no pics of CAYLEE and no big CAYLEE boards..but they ARE there in later shots.. I think it was Cindy trying to make her look more like a mom..I personally had pics of my kids in my house..maybe even in my bedroom..but not like the pics we see here... http://www.image-search-engine.com/casey-anthony-photos_2.html .  I cannot find the other pics..maybe some smart monkey will be able to..it only makes sense to me, that it was fixed to look better after the fact. I, too was a 19 yr old mom. I had 2 babies by 21 and both my kids are married with son having 3 kids and daughter having 5!! I am a nana to 8 kids...from 13 down to 2 6 yr olds!! I was young..but I was and am a GREAT mom and Nana!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: June 12, 2011, 05:36:46 PM »

I don't think George is lying now.

I do know from the interviews he did with both LE and the FBI that he lied then.  And they knew he was lying..but it was not something that hindered the investigation.  Because the family didn't know anymore then LE knew where the Caylee was or what happened.

I thought he was referring to Casey saying that Caylee was going to Zanny's.  Not that Caylee said that..but Casey said that.
That's just the way I took it...

I think they are ALL figgin lying. NOT ONE OF THEM has come out and told the truth yet. Not just from all the differences between their prior depositions and now, but they are all sticking to their stories in a "sideways" sort of way. Cindy told that crazy story about their "bonding time" the night of the 15th - George told about seeing them both the 16th in great detail which I believe almost none of.............and Lee just hmmms & ha s his way around on the stand so not to be specific. I still and will always believe they pretty well knew she was dead because of something prior to them sending Lee to look for KC and definitely KNEW after they found her.

NO ONE is so stupid when they smell a dead body in their own car not to call the police immediately, particularly when they had not talked to Caylee for a month. NO ONE is so stupid as to clean out a car reaking of decomposition and wash a knife and clothes from that car. I don't care if they were in shock, they were doing nothing but planning on how to blame this on ANYONE but KC. Cindy went back to work but took the time to WASH all those things? Sure she did. She was working out how to find KC without George knowing about it and straighten it all out. The ONLY reason she called the police was because she was pissed about the money and the credit cards and almost if Caylee was a secondary reason. When she could get nothing out of KC, she called about the smell because it had finally dawned on her that KC had killed Caylee. If she had thought that through another hour or so, she would never have called them at all.

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

I agree with this. They knew Caylee was dead.  How could they not know first time they smelled that car? When we all heard 31 days missing and the car smelled like a dead body had been in there we all knew Caylee was dead.

I am so glad the prosecution is presenting their case the way they are. I am glad they are focused on Caylee and what happened to her and I think they are doing a wonderful job at it. I believe this is what will get a conviction for Casey. They can deal with the Anthony's lies later and I am sure the later is going to be all the lies that bozo brings out when he presents his defense. 

He is going to make everyone angry with his stomping around, demanding to know how much everyone makes and what their money interest is in this huge media death penalty case. I have to say I am very interested in how he is going to proceed. Not that I can stand hearing him and jarhead talk they make me sick to my stomach.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 12, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-jail-records-show-she-got-medication-at-end-of-jury-selection/
Casey Anthony Jail Records Show She Got Medication At End Of Jury Selection
06/10/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 12, 2011, 06:26:00 PM »

well, except that, by all accounts, Casey and JP did not meet until spring of 2008. 
I am remembering that LE released a statement in the fall of 2008 stating that they knew the identity of Caylee's father and that it was not relevant to the case, and would say no more on the subject. 

ummmm do you have a link for that? I do not remember ever hearing that....and I think that might be something I would remember. In the opening statement Jeff said the state did NOT know the identify of Caylee's father.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 12, 2011, 06:33:17 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings

June 15, 2008 there is a break in phone activity (none) for Casey from 9:26:59 pm - 10:05:55. 38 minutes that Casey was not on her phone.  Was this the time period that she and Cindy uploaded Caylee's video from her visit to the nursing home, or was this when the fight occurred?  Does anyone know if there is proof of the time the video was uploaded to the computer?   

I'm still looking to see if Casey did leave the house that night.  LP was the one that said he talked with a man who saw Casey at a motel that night.  Of course, there is nothing to back up his statement and nobody ever came forth to verify his statement.   Surprise, surprise!

I have looked numerous times and have never found anything that indicated to me that KC left the house the night of the 15th....I admit I am not great in deciphering the pings....but someone who is told me the pings were all from the tower that would be conducive to her being at home. If you find anything please, please let me know.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 12, 2011, 06:41:58 PM »

Thank you. I have looked for that everywhere and could not find it. I knew I read it.
yes thanks carpe!
here is the youtube videos you can listen too as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WsTGggxUbw

That's great, starmonkey. Thank you! It's even better to actually hear his voice. I love the part where he said: If I ever talked to my mother the way Casey does... I'd get slapped.... and I'm in my 40's.    ( I would too! If said F my mother.... even at my age and size... I'd be running like the guy with the neck-brace does to get a seat in court. She was a tough ol' bird)

to this day if my son said that he'd be looking for his teeth, after he got out of a full body brace....I am still a tough old bird

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: June 12, 2011, 06:43:17 PM »

Thank you Carpe.

Jean Couty's deposition affirms Lee's words to Tony regarding a dispute between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.

Cindy claimed in court testimony that the evening of June 15, 2008 was a special evening with Casey and Caylee.  It was a bonding time.

It is said that lies are created to cover up the truth.  Why was Cindy willing to lie under oath regarding the fight with Casey.  What truth was she attempting to covering up?

Janet

Actually, Mr. Couty said he witnessed 2 arguments, both occurred on weekends. The first one he thought was at the end of May and when further questioned about the second onem he thought it was about a month before the police activity started at the Anthony's. He also stated that he didn't want to say anything that he could not confirm.   

So we still don't know if a fight occurred on June 15 or not, by his account.  We are still assuming and until Lee or Cindy testifies it did happen, that's all we can do at this point. 

Several pages back  I posted a link to Casey's cell phone pings, which show where she was on the night of the 15th.  She had no phone activity for 38 minutes from 9:26:59 - 10:05:55.   This could account for the time the fight occurred, but it would be a little late for Mr. Couey to be out doing yard work.  He also stated that Casey left in her car alone.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: June 12, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »

June 16, 2008

7:45 am Call from Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell
7:45 am KC calls voicemail

This tells us that KC was not at home and either Cindy or George was trying to get in touch with her at that time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: June 12, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings

June 15, 2008 there is a break in phone activity (none) for Casey from 9:26:59 pm - 10:05:55. 38 minutes that Casey was not on her phone.  Was this the time period that she and Cindy uploaded Caylee's video from her visit to the nursing home, or was this when the fight occurred?  Does anyone know if there is proof of the time the video was uploaded to the computer?   

I'm still looking to see if Casey did leave the house that night.  LP was the one that said he talked with a man who saw Casey at a motel that night.  Of course, there is nothing to back up his statement and nobody ever came forth to verify his statement.   Surprise, surprise!

I have looked numerous times and have never found anything that indicated to me that KC left the house the night of the 15th....I admit I am not great in deciphering the pings....but someone who is told me the pings were all from the tower that would be conducive to her being at home. If you find anything please, please let me know.
It's really hard to tell if she was actually home all night by the pings. She could have left the house but remained in the area to still give off the same pings.  Now Tony posted here that Casey was home all night.  I tend to go by his word on that.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: June 12, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »

LE noted that when KC's cell phone records are retrieved there are no numbers belonging to Zani, Jeffery H, or Juliet L. In addition, they note that the "private phone call" KC claimed she got at noon on June 15th in which she spoke with Caylee for the first time in a month did not show up on the phone records.

During CA's and GA's July 25th visit with KC at the jail KC gives a description of Zani: curly brown hair that has been straightened, 5'7" tall, 140 lbs, brown eyes, no tattoos. KC says Zani's father's name is Victor, her mother's name is Gloria and her older sister's name is Samantha. Repeats that Zani's roommates are Raquel Ferrel (Sp?) and Jennifer Rosa. States Jennifer R works for ABC distribution center in Orlando and Raquel F works at a TGIF restaurant. LE verifies through TGIF HR department that no Raquel F has ever worked for the company.

On July 29th Lee provides LE with a copy of an email that originated from "Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com". LE finds that the email address does not work. Upon visiting with an investigator at Universal, LE finds that Thomas F is not an employee of Universal, that there is no email server "@events.universal.com", and that the other names mentioned in the chain of emails that appear to work for Universal do not work for the company or any of their contractors.

My question is how in the world did she keep all the people's names she made up straight?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.