April 19, 2024, 04:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 327159 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: June 12, 2011, 09:44:54 PM »

I've been on vacation for the past 9 days and won't ever get caught up. What day did Dr G testify? TIA
If you see any testimony, see Dr G, Dr Vass and Dr Haskell
Start by looking here
http://www.wftv.com/index.html
Dr G was day 26..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: June 12, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

I am watching Jeanine Pirro.. Rod Wheeler is pasting this Jennifer stoopid from the defense... I hate when people opine who know nothing about this case or people who lie. This skank is still saying George dumped Caylee's body and then Kronk redumped it. If this wasnt so sad I would be laughing my ass off..
here comes Tonya Reiman....body languadge expert who is usually on with OReilly.. She is really on target

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: June 12, 2011, 09:53:26 PM »

My kids will text or IM me from their rooms all the time..I thought it was wierd when the first started doing it... but teens are their own species  

I know, right?We have iphones with face time and my son will face time me from his room....weird....

I really did not think about that but we do that all the time here. I call or text the kids for dinner on their cells, they call me from upstairs to keep from having to walk downstairs. Most people don't do that though as they don't have unlimited everything on their phones and it costs money to do that. I don't think I had unlimited in 2008 although we had 8,000 minutes for our family. I saw the bill last month where we used over 25,000 minutes - I am grateful for unlimited or my bill would be like KC's was. LOL

I still think she was at Lee's or that vacant house and came home after that call.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: June 12, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »

My kids will text or IM me from their rooms all the time..I thought it was wierd when the first started doing it... but teens are their own species  

I know, right?We have iphones with face time and my son will face time me from his room....weird....

I really did not think about that but we do that all the time here. I call or text the kids for dinner on their cells, they call me from upstairs to keep from having to walk downstairs. Most people don't do that though as they don't have unlimited everything on their phones and it costs money to do that. I don't think I had unlimited in 2008 although we had 8,000 minutes for our family. I saw the bill last month where we used over 25,000 minutes - I am grateful for unlimited or my bill would be like KC's was. LOL

I still think she was at Lee's or that vacant house and came home after that call.

I have been thinking the vacant house as well...and yes, thank God for unlimited ....btw...does it amaze you how many texts you use each month???LOL

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: June 12, 2011, 10:17:44 PM »

I have been thinking the vacant house as well...and yes, thank God for unlimited ....btw...does it amaze you how many texts you use each month???LOL

I have been stuck on that vacant house since before Caylee was found. Someone said LE checked with the neighbors and they had not seen anyone, but the neighbors on one side of it did not even live there when all this was going down between March and July. When one of the bloggers went there the house next door was empty too, so she could have going in on that side without anyone seeing her. What made me very suspicious was there were toys on that back patio and toys inside that glass door and many of them were new looking. In one picture there was a box of pampers or some kind of pull ups that was being used it looked like for small toys. I can't imagine people moving out and leaving their "new" toys at the house. That was also the SAME house D. Casey was poking around in the side beds and opening the garbage bags. Now HOW would he know of all the vacant houses in that area to pick that one house?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: June 12, 2011, 10:26:07 PM »

?

I have been stuck on that vacant house since before Caylee was found. Someone said LE checked with the neighbors and they had not seen anyone, but the neighbors on one side of it did not even live there when all this was going down between March and July. When one of the bloggers went there the house next door was empty too, so she could have going in on that side without anyone seeing her. What made me very suspicious was there were toys on that back patio and toys inside that glass door and many of them were new looking. In one picture there was a box of pampers or some kind of pull ups that was being used it looked like for small toys. I can't imagine people moving out and leaving their "new" toys at the house. That was also the SAME house D. Casey was poking around in the side beds and opening the garbage bags. Now HOW would he know of all the vacant houses in that area to pick that one house?
I dont think anyone would be able to stay in a vacant house in the stifling heat without AC .. especially when your body accommodates to AC from living here. That house from May to September would be hot as an oven. The empty house is not a realistic option... maybe Lee's.. but if she was avoiding the family for the 31 days, why would she go there without the baby and face his questions.. no, she avoided them all

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: June 12, 2011, 10:34:24 PM »

George told Jesse that she had some mental problems long before Caylee was killed. It was the night Jesse called the ambulance for her having the seizures at his house. I still think meth, but so far that medical report has not been released. Maybe it will when he testifies.

Oh my, I wasn't aware of that.  So are we to assume that George knew his daughter was demented and he did nothing to get her help?  Even worse, he never tried to gain custody as he should have?   Sad.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: June 12, 2011, 10:41:02 PM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

there is no reasonable doubt in this case at all. the jury are instructed to not leave their common sense at the door

There shouldn't be, but there might be, based on this:

(BBM)
None of us know exactly how, when, where or using what measures Casey murdered Caylee.

We know she is responsible.

We know duct tape was involved.

We know choloform was in the trunk air in ridiculous levels.

We know Caylee's body was in the trunk.

We know the little body was found in the woods on Suburban DR after being there for many months.

Despite not having a smoking gun, I think the prosecution is doing an amazing job and I feel confident that the jury will convict.  They'd have to be idiots not to!  So what if the evidence is circumstantial?  Everything points to CA.  EVERYTHING.  And what's sickening to watch that "hopeful" look CA occasionally gets on her face, like she seriously thinks she may get away with what she did.  Sorry, girl...you're going to have to pay.

None of the things I listed point to reasonable doubt to me at all...

Sorry...I didn't mean to imply that they did.  The point I was trying to make regarding "reasonable doubt" was this statement:

None of us know exactly how, when, where or using what measures Casey murdered Caylee.

I do believe and pray that the jury will not care about that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: June 12, 2011, 10:42:26 PM »

I have moved all the Higherhopes posts and comments to the Break Room thread.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: June 12, 2011, 10:44:26 PM »

where is that please..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: June 12, 2011, 10:45:12 PM »

I've been on vacation for the past 9 days and won't ever get caught up. What day did Dr G testify? TIA

Thunder,

Go to this link - it SM's link for all the trial videos - they're all there:
Quick overview - listen to the Bill Sheaffer's overview of each day - quickly gives you the highpoints
Then, all the videos of the day's events on the witness stand:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9832.0

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: June 12, 2011, 10:45:58 PM »

where is that please..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1390469#new
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: June 12, 2011, 10:49:51 PM »

where is that please..

All OT in the Murder Trial Thread goes here: Murder Trial- Break Room

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: June 12, 2011, 10:53:19 PM »

Thunder,

Go to this link - it SM's link for all the trial videos - they're all there:
Quick overview - listen to the Bill Sheaffer's overview of each day - quickly gives you the highpoints
Then, all the videos of the day's events on the witness stand:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9832.0

Holy duct tape batman.. I didnt even know that was there! Dr G was day 26..
also magiceyes has been doing a great job of typing a synopsis of the days testimony.. I believe she has her own thread

Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: June 12, 2011, 11:04:58 PM »

Thanks all!! I'm hearing the Anthony case just like the jurors are since I didn't start following it until the trial started.
Justice for Caylee and Hailey!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: June 12, 2011, 11:07:57 PM »

?

I dont think anyone would be able to stay in a vacant house in the stifling heat without AC .. especially when your body accommodates to AC from living here. That house from May to September would be hot as an oven. The empty house is not a realistic option... maybe Lee's.. but if she was avoiding the family for the 31 days, why would she go there without the baby and face his questions.. no, she avoided them all

It is not that bad in the early summer heat wise. I lived on Merritt Island (45 minutes from there) I usually did not turn on my air until about June and remember if I am correct she would be leaving the house about the time in the afternoon it gets hot to go to her parents house when George left. Lee was out of town on the 15th so she could have gone there for that night as his roommate had already moved out.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: June 12, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »

?

It is not that bad in the early summer heat wise. I lived on Merritt Island (45 minutes from there) I usually did not turn on my air until about June and remember if I am correct she would be leaving the house about the time in the afternoon it gets hot to go to her parents house when George left. Lee was out of town on the 15th so she could have gone there for that night as his roommate had already moved out.
I live here. they are inland, not on Merrit Island. I respectfully disagree

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1197 on: June 12, 2011, 11:23:48 PM »

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

Turbo..all due respect, but I don't believe one person can make another person tell them anything they don't want to say..short of torture or threatening their life.  We aren't talking about Casey being a normal person ..we are talking about a very cunning lying sociopath who short of being throttled by her family or the cops was not going to..and even until this day with the DP staring her in the face..still has not told the truth.

When Casey first was released from jail George started to go at her and was held back by his friend from Ohio.  It has been stated by you, that Cindy went after Casey the night of the 15th.  Once  LE were called, either of her parents laying a finger on her would have been grounds for their arrest for battery and assualt.  And personally..she would have loved that..and still would not have told the truth.

And can someone kindly point out to me how anything GA and CA said stopped LE from getting the truth out of Casey?  

Do you honestly believe that George and Cindy were in on this somehow and knew what Casey had done and where Caylee was from the beginning/  Because unless you do the fact of anything they said having anything to do with finding Caylee makes no sense.

I don't believe they knew where she was, but they knew she was what they smelled in that car. They KNEW to call the police when they smelled that car. Instead they "hid" it in their garage. Does that make any sense to you? Put a car the reeked of decomp inside your garage? They said they took the battery out of it to keep KC from taking it, why not do that OUTSIDE? If they really didn't know it was decomp they would have left it outside to air out, not put it in their garage where they could HIDE what they took out of it and clean it all out without any of the neighbors seeing them do it. What were they hiding? Did they think KC killed someone else? I never have figured out what Lee meant when he said "is this like the last time?"

They knew they had a daughter who lied every time her mouth moved but yet Cindy asks her "What have you done?" like she would tell her the truth. Then Cindy says BEFORE anything has been said about a kidnapping "Who took her?"

Grab this scenario - when the police arrive Cindy & George tell them the truth about there was no zanny and not make up lies that they had phone books with her numbers - they knew there wasn't they had never seen her or talked to her. George knew KC wasn't working so why not tell that? He said that in his depo.  Why not tel theml KC lied about everything so they should not allow her to leave until she told them the truth? Why not tell them the blankets were gone off Caylee's bed and so was other things from the house. Why not George tell the truth about the last time he saw them which most likely was days before. Why lie about seeing them the 16th when they were calling KC from their house at 7:45 in the morning?  Why all the lies and the anger at people when they asked questions about KC on TV? Why not just say she is a lying witch and we don't know what to believe because all that is out there now. Did they really think they could get her off from killing Caylee? Why even try to bond her out of jail? Mine would have sat there if the bond was 100.00. WHY in the world let her come to their house and take over while out on bond? NO ONE confronted her about where Caylee was according to all the witnesses. When send the police on wild goose chases insinuating other people like Jesse did it? Why give LE the wrong toothbrush and hairbrush and then laugh about it? A DEAD CAYLEE WAS NO LAUGHING MATTER, but did Cindy really want her found - H*ll no............they wanted to continue to run their scams and buy bass boats instead of hunting her.

If I were Cindy I would have acquired some thiopental sodium from my office and used it on KC to find out where my granddaughter was "IF" I really believed she was missing.

I just see them as willing participants in the whole thing because they were collecting thousands of dollars in money and gifts and instead of telling the truth they continued the LIES to not only LE but to the nation on national TV to cover for KC and promote their foundation which they used for income. Cindy no more needs to be on disability than I do, but she is claiming disability and WE THE TAXPAYERS are paying it for her just like we are paying for this stupid farce of a trial. I hope their few minutes of face time on TV to promote themselves will be the end of them when this trial is over, but I am sure they will figure out another scheme to make BLOOD MONEY off that poor baby. The need to both be locked up in a mental ward for the rest of their lives for the damage they have done to many people in this because if they are not just mean, they are definitely MENTAL.
Do you really believe that Cindy had access to sodium pentothal in her office, a home health care business? Her job consisted of scheduling nurses, nursing assistants, physical therapists, etc. to care for patients in their homes. I doubt she had access to anything stronger than Tylenol as these companies do not store or dispense medications.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: June 12, 2011, 11:26:28 PM »

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

Turbo..all due respect, but I don't believe one person can make another person tell them anything they don't want to say..short of torture or threatening their life.  We aren't talking about Casey being a normal person ..we are talking about a very cunning lying sociopath who short of being throttled by her family or the cops was not going to..and even until this day with the DP staring her in the face..still has not told the truth.

When Casey first was released from jail George started to go at her and was held back by his friend from Ohio.  It has been stated by you, that Cindy went after Casey the night of the 15th.  Once  LE were called, either of her parents laying a finger on her would have been grounds for their arrest for battery and assualt.  And personally..she would have loved that..and still would not have told the truth.

And can someone kindly point out to me how anything GA and CA said stopped LE from getting the truth out of Casey?  

Do you honestly believe that George and Cindy were in on this somehow and knew what Casey had done and where Caylee was from the beginning/  Because unless you do the fact of anything they said having anything to do with finding Caylee makes no sense.

I don't believe they knew where she was, but they knew she was what they smelled in that car. They KNEW to call the police when they smelled that car. Instead they "hid" it in their garage. Does that make any sense to you? Put a car the reeked of decomp inside your garage? They said they took the battery out of it to keep KC from taking it, why not do that OUTSIDE? If they really didn't know it was decomp they would have left it outside to air out, not put it in their garage where they could HIDE what they took out of it and clean it all out without any of the neighbors seeing them do it. What were they hiding? Did they think KC killed someone else? I never have figured out what Lee meant when he said "is this like the last time?"

They knew they had a daughter who lied every time her mouth moved but yet Cindy asks her "What have you done?" like she would tell her the truth. Then Cindy says BEFORE anything has been said about a kidnapping "Who took her?"

Grab this scenario - when the police arrive Cindy & George tell them the truth about there was no zanny and not make up lies that they had phone books with her numbers - they knew there wasn't they had never seen her or talked to her. George knew KC wasn't working so why not tell that? He said that in his depo.  Why not tel theml KC lied about everything so they should not allow her to leave until she told them the truth? Why not tell them the blankets were gone off Caylee's bed and so was other things from the house. Why not George tell the truth about the last time he saw them which most likely was days before. Why lie about seeing them the 16th when they were calling KC from their house at 7:45 in the morning?  Why all the lies and the anger at people when they asked questions about KC on TV? Why not just say she is a lying witch and we don't know what to believe because all that is out there now. Did they really think they could get her off from killing Caylee? Why even try to bond her out of jail? Mine would have sat there if the bond was 100.00. WHY in the world let her come to their house and take over while out on bond? NO ONE confronted her about where Caylee was according to all the witnesses. When send the police on wild goose chases insinuating other people like Jesse did it? Why give LE the wrong toothbrush and hairbrush and then laugh about it? A DEAD CAYLEE WAS NO LAUGHING MATTER, but did Cindy really want her found - H*ll no............they wanted to continue to run their scams and buy bass boats instead of hunting her.

If I were Cindy I would have acquired some thiopental sodium from my office and used it on KC to find out where my granddaughter was "IF" I really believed she was missing.

I just see them as willing participants in the whole thing because they were collecting thousands of dollars in money and gifts and instead of telling the truth they continued the LIES to not only LE but to the nation on national TV to cover for KC and promote their foundation which they used for income. Cindy no more needs to be on disability than I do, but she is claiming disability and WE THE TAXPAYERS are paying it for her just like we are paying for this stupid farce of a trial. I hope their few minutes of face time on TV to promote themselves will be the end of them when this trial is over, but I am sure they will figure out another scheme to make BLOOD MONEY off that poor baby. The need to both be locked up in a mental ward for the rest of their lives for the damage they have done to many people in this because if they are not just mean, they are definitely MENTAL.
Do you really believe that Cindy had access to sodium pentothal in her office, a home health care business? Her job consisted of scheduling nurses, nursing assistants, physical therapists, etc. to care for patients in their homes. I doubt she had access to anything stronger than Tylenol as these companies do not store or dispense medications.
  It is time for me to turn in.. Goodnight Monkeys

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:37 PM »

Nite, Flamom!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.