March 29, 2024, 03:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 143259 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2007, 01:43:31 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Many of us are invisible at times.  We are such a tight group of people that sometimes I think we just overlook each other thinking they know we see them and don't have time to say hello to everyone.  No snub intended to you at all.  You are so tiny we just missed you is all.  Laughing

Thanks, Lala's.  I feel invisible most of the time.  One of the reasons I hardly ever post and only read.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2007, 01:44:23 AM »

Could we show the image to Jossy? Maybe it's clear enough for him to recognize him?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2007, 01:48:15 AM »

Time for me to hug Nemo.  Night to all and especially to Casa...see you are not invisible.  See you wonderful monkeys later.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2007, 01:48:53 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Hi My Monkeys,
Sorry I missed Dana's show, thanks to all of you who transcribed.  I have been looking at this  picture that Carp posted earlier today, that is the reflection of the windshield of the car in the videos. I'm having a problem with the size of things.  I was thinking that square object at the top was maybe the reflection of the picture posted of what someone thought was the folded newspaper with cd cartridge sitting on the dashboard.  Does anybody else think this? Could it appear that small? If so, what does that do for the size of the face we are seeing?

Hummingbird - we have different people finding different things and enhancing/enlarging photos at different increments.  Can't really compare sizes because of that.

FWIW it looks to me like a small radio sized thingy which could be sitting on the dashboard of the car.  In one shot I thought it was something outside of the car but the more I look it seems to be just a small squarish item.  Did someone earlier say it could be something to do with the stereo or am I confused??????

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2007, 01:49:12 AM »

Time for me to hug Nemo.  Night to all and especially to Casa...see you are not invisible.  See you wonderful monkeys later.

Thanks lala's!  sweet dreams!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2007, 01:49:52 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
crazy Borg:

Doesn't it look like he was moving forward or back during the frame so
you see a double vision of his face.  I wonder if someone could match
the two faces together to come up with his full face?  You know what
I mean?  You have one side of his face larger (left side) than the other
(right)

Well, we could crop the face in half, flip it and put it back together. Because it isn't a full front view, it will skew it, but I'll try. I really think this guy is rubbing his eye and I don't see a big size difference between one side of his face and the other. One eye is closed, IMO and the reason that side side is so messed up is because we're looking at his hand over his face.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2007, 01:52:07 AM »

Night Lala's

Hey Casa - just do what I do.  Bowl in here and say "Here I am"   Works most times for me  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2007, 01:54:28 AM »

Klaas:

Does it make any sense to you that the police would bag up her body
and then toss it into a water basin to be picked up by someone else?

The police?????

The bag was no where near the rocks was it?   Where was it found?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2007, 01:54:33 AM »

crazy Borg:

(right)

Well, we could crop the face in half, flip it and put it back together. Because it isn't a full front view, it will skew it, but I'll try. I really think this guy is rubbing his eye and I don't see a big size difference between one side of his face and the other. One eye is closed, IMO and the reason that side side is so messed up is because we're looking at his hand over his face.

Would it work better by just reversing his reflection so it is not a mirror image - it is just as we would see it face to face.  No one has both sides of their face the same.  If you split in half and reverse it will look odd and nothing like the person in real life.

hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2007, 01:56:02 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Many of us are invisible at times.  We are such a tight group of people that sometimes I think we just overlook each other thinking they know we see them and don't have time to say hello to everyone.  No snub intended to you at all.  You are so tiny we just missed you is all.  Laughing

Thanks, Lala's.  I feel invisible most of the time.  One of the reasons I hardly ever post and only read.

Thanks Klaas I understand what your saying.

Casa, I know what you mean.  I feel invisible most of the time, I just pop in if I feel I should say something.  Most of the time some kind Monkey will answer me, but they do get caught up in wild discussions sometimes. Laughing  Laughing
I'm gonna take my invisible self to bed now.... sleep tight Monkeys...

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2007, 01:57:29 AM »

Anyone else think it possible the rock painting, etc. was staged to create a crime scene as a part of Plan B.  Something happened to make it not possible to use and off them went to Plan C.

I think the Security Police or Beach Patrol was in the process of fabricating a crime scene of some sort with all that.  I mean, what are the chances of actually photographing those things otherwise?  

There is something very staged about the rock painting and some of the other aspects of the videos.  Maybe they were creating a crime scene to use in the framing of the security guards?  Then when that didn't work out, they couldn't use it and had to make it all disappear?

Could be anything, we just don't know what we are looking at or for.

JMO, of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2007, 01:57:39 AM »

This is REALLY rough, but, this is what I see:
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2007, 01:59:36 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
crazy Borg:

(right)

Would it work better by just reversing his reflection so it is not a mirror image - it is just as we would see it face to face.  No one has both sides of their face the same.  If you split in half and reverse it will look odd and nothing like the person in real life.

No.... what I mean is if you look to the left you will see his left eye... it
is larger and you will see the left side of his lip.  I don't know why his
face is reflecting off the glass like that... it could be because he's moving
or because the light being reflected off the glass is changing because the
car is moving... but I definately (I think) see his left eye and the left side
of his mouth to the left of his face.  

Klaas:

Do you see it?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2007, 02:00:55 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Thanks Klaas I understand what your saying.

Casa, I know what you mean.  I feel invisible most of the time, I just pop in if I feel I should say something.  Most of the time some kind Monkey will answer me, but they do get caught up in wild discussions sometimes. Laughing  Laughing
I'm gonna take my invisible self to bed now.... sleep tight Monkeys...

You are not invisible either Hummingbird.  Sometimes I log in and see all the monkeys that are also logged in and then when I get in here only a few of them are posting.  It can be disappointing but I think it is nice to say hello in person to the monkeys.  We are all special and have something to offer in our own way.  

Hugs to you and Casa

crazybabyborg
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2007, 02:01:14 AM »

hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2007, 02:01:27 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Tibro,
I was thinking it was the reflection of this item, what ever it is on the dash of the car.   Klaas is this the window reflection we are looking at?  Or I'm I all wrong?

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2007, 02:02:19 AM »

huh................maybe he's on a cell phone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

Klaas:

Does it make any sense to you that the police would bag up her body
and then toss it into a water basin to be picked up by someone else?

The police?????

The bag was no where near the rocks was it?   Where was it found?

No it doesn't. Not really near the rocks.  The bag and pond was near the Marriott and the Fisherman's Huts.  The rocks are on the other side of the Lighthouse.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2007, 02:03:45 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Tibro,
I was thinking it was the reflection of this item, what ever it is on the dash of the car.   Klaas is this the window reflection we are looking at?  Or I'm I all wrong?

It's the reflection in the windshield, hummingbird. Wait and I'll post the whole pic for you.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2007, 02:04:13 AM »

Goodnight All!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.