April 26, 2024, 01:29:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144400 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2007, 03:10:57 PM »

Carpe,

Do you see the triangular pattern to the stitching on the shoes we are calling barefoot?  Some of the toenails in those last photos of that you posted would have to be perfectly triangular.

And you are the only one who can see me!  I am otherwise invisible, lol!

Did you notice Carnut said something nice to me yesterday?  I am still in total shock about that.   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked And we have only been posting on the same forum for prolly 18 months counting elsewhere.

Thank you, Carnut! As I have readily admitted before, some do not like Barbie but I just enjoy all the possible outfits and endless variety of clothing available for these Net Dolls.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2007, 03:11:44 PM »

Klaas:

No.... but I found that one to be quite interesting because of the carp
that was used to collect the "evidence".

It's the first one... with the painter.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2007, 03:12:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Carpe,

Do you see the triangular pattern to the stitching on the shoes we are calling barefoot?  Some of the toenails in those last photos of that you posted would have to be perfectly triangular.

Did you notice Carnut said something nice to me yesterday?  I am still in total shock about that.   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked And we have only been posting on the same forum for prolly 18 months counting elsewhere.

Thank you, Carnut! As I have readily admitted before, some do not like Barbie but I just enjoy all the possible outfits and endless variety of clothing available for these Net Dolls.

I see you but I wish you'ld stop changing clothes, LOLOL   Laughing  You must have to do laundry every day!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2007, 03:16:53 PM »

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Hey!  Carpe....

That's it.

Can we clean it up?  Or make it any clearer?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2007, 03:17:48 PM »

Carpe,

hey
Anna,

While you were gone I imaged some more on the #24 foot.

See what you think after viewing these three.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/RTTR555.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/f555.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/trgffffffff.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2007, 03:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

I think it was you last night that said the image/reflection in the picture looked like vancromviort? I agree with that. He has sure kept a low profile despite his son's likely involvement.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »

Across the pond...that would most likely mean the Netherlands.  By this time Simian was assuming that the evidence that had been sent to the Hague was safe and secure.  We know that is not likely at this point.  

The head...discussed several times.  I think with Tylergal. Never formed a definite conclusion.  One question would be...why would the Aru Bay originator want to help the SG at this point if he/she/it were in collusion with the  Chamber of Commerce?   Just more questions.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
[I see you but I wish you'ld stop changing clothes, LOLOL   Laughing  You must have to do laundry every day!  Laughing

Hey, I don't ask you to do it for me, LOL!  Think what a job that would be!  So there is that to be thankful about.  Just remember I'm the only Barbie regardless of clothing.  The muffs yesterday were for Lalas and today I am wearing my Uggs made in Australia, the shoes for anyone interested who doesn't know what Uggs are.  Thought Tibro would get a kick out of Barbies wearing Uggs.

In RL, I average three loads of laundry daily but some is brought home from college and lots of it for the dogs.

I can't imagine life without the washer or dryer one running!

Oh, I am not even going to start on those photos because I see dogs in them!!    Two dog heads in the last one carpe posted the link to.  These photos just are not my forte I guess, will leave them to carpe and others who see them better.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yep!  That's it, Klaas!

You see the body that is in the background?  

Carpe has posted a link to an enlargement and I've asked him if
he can make it look clearer.  

Doesn't Natalee have a birthmark or something on one of her shoulders?
I'm just wondering if we can find out one way or the other if this is Natalee....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2007, 03:21:50 PM »

RE:  The pics of the foot - could the foot be kinda turned up, like taking a step and the light spots not be toenails, but just reflection from the tips of the toes, being the tips would be lighter in color?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »

Patti or Carpe - where are you guys seeing a body in that picture.  Carpe, can you take the large picture and circle where you see the body?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »

Someone show me the head, please. I can't see it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »

See the brown dog to the right of the red cooler with the bloody streak on its back?  It is in the rocks with head upwards.

. Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
RE:  The pics of the foot - could the foot be kinda turned up, like taking a step and the light spots not be toenails, but just reflection from the tips of the toes, being the tips would be lighter in color?

Could be.  I find it hard to believe it's bare feet but I could certainly be wrong.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Someone show me the head, please. I can't see it.

I mean the body...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: April 10, 2007, 03:27:14 PM »

See the brown dog to the right of the red cooler with the bloody streak on its back?  It is in the rocks with head upwards.

. Sad

Dog? I don't see no dog! What video number is it?  I may just watch it instead.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: April 10, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: April 10, 2007, 03:28:35 PM »

If you can't see that... an arrow ain't gonna help.  j/kVery Happy

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 10, 2007, 03:28:45 PM »

Carpe,
Yes, those are the photos of the barefoot that show perfect triangles where the toenails should be.  I think stitching of contrasting color to attach top of shoe to bottom.  Shoe is dark brown or black with stitching white or cream colored.

Do you see the triangles or am I imagining things again?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.