April 23, 2024, 12:37:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144306 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 10, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Patti wrote;
Bleached Black:

Does it help if I tell you that the X that Carpe marked on the picture is the
point at which her left knee is bent?

I wish it helped, thank-you for trying. But I still don't see any human features
as far as a forensic recovery. I do see in a couple of the pics what looks to be a human reflection in the pic, but can't be sure.

Laughing

Bleached Black, I sincerely have tried and tried and tried to comprehend what so many claim to see so clearly.  However ... the image of a body remains elusive.

Also, logic dictates if the "powers that be" in Aruba were attempting to protect their own by covering up what happened to Natalee Holloway .... why would all this action at the rocks be done in daylight hours ... for the world to observe ... for the world to videotape?

One day prior to the activity at the rocks ... on June 10, 2005 ... there was a reported admission by one of the main suspects.  Could it be that all this activity at the rocks was related to that admission?  Could it be that Aruba was going through the motions of an investigation for the sake of public relations while knowing darn well that Natalee Holloway was no longer there?  Could it be that unknown to the suspects Natalee had been moved from where she had first been placed?  Could that Natalee had been moved by "somebody close to the young suspects"?

Janet

Gerold Dompig
ASSOCIATED PRESS - June 12/05
Deputy Police Commissioner, Gerold Dompig, told The Associated Press that one of three young men arrested in the case admitted "something bad Happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene. Prosecutors refused to comment on Dompig's statement, and Dompig himself refused to identify which of the three young men who took Holloway to the Northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

Aruban Minister of Justice Spokesperson
FOX NEW - June 11, 2005
David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body. However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Gerold Dompig
48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

Gerold Dompig
48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

Gerold Dompig
48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
Dompig speculates the body was hastily buried once, and that extra accomplices may have been needed to move it to a more hidden location

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #461 on: April 10, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »

Anna,

I love you, my dear. You are super smart, and I respect all
of your opinions.

PLUS,

I think your Barbie outfits are pretty friggin
boss!!!

...but I can't budge on that one, my brain and eyes tell me 'barefoot.'

I respectfully disagree. Wink

The mystery stuff in between the toes, they had it imported,

it is called DIRT!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/errrrrrrrf.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: April 10, 2007, 05:51:48 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Anna,

of your opinions.

PLUS,

boss!!!

it is called DIRT!

Wayne...I mean Carpe...it's a shoe sweetie.  Even I can see it and that means something.  It's a shoe.  Look closer.  Anna is right.  Trust me on this one.  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: April 10, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

What a busy cage today.  There will be lots of cleaning to do tonight.  Think I will need a hazard suit with all the body bits around.

Welcome to our new posters, Adoronron and Tiger.  I may seem to be logging in late to you but I am still a day ahead of you all!!!

Anna - love the Uggies!  Soon be time to wear them here too.

In reference to the feet or moccasins, I remember a shot showing inside the car and it clearly showed moccasins with stitching in a pattern at the toes.
Also could the second person be connected to the security guards such as a family member?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: April 10, 2007, 05:54:49 PM »

The white "toes" are stitching on the clogs or sandals or whatever type shoe they are. The person is wearing dark blue socks also.  I don't understand why these people wear sock on Aruba. Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: April 10, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »

Janet - PRECISELY.

Also, logic dictates if the "powers that be" in Aruba were attempting to protect their own by covering up what happened to Natalee Holloway .... why would all this action at the rocks be done in daylight hours ... for the world to observe ... for the world to videotape?

There WERE ABSOLUTELY body parts at the rocks. What we are looking at in the ARUBAY TAPES are not Natalee's remains, I don't think. I thought
so for the longest, but not anymore.

Not at the ROCKS anyway.

GREAT OBSERVATION, Janet.

Why would they be cleaning at rocks with body parts out in the
open during daylight hours. Acting like nothing is wrong.

IT WAS A DIVERSION. It was done on purpose, I believe.

You know how rubber-neckers stop to look at a car accident.

That is precisely what the dirty ones in the ALE wanted, while
some were off getting the REAL WORK OF THE DAY DONE...
and doing it clandestinely. imo

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 10, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Anna,

of your opinions.

PLUS,

boss!!!

it is called DIRT!

Wayne...I mean Carpe...it's a shoe sweetie.  Even I can see it and that means something.  It's a shoe.  Look closer.  Anna is right.  Trust me on this one.  Wink

Shoes do not have long toes with space in between them, and toe nails.

>>> BAREFOOT

------------------
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: April 10, 2007, 05:59:53 PM »

Carpe---Last week when the topic was the photoshopped bar scenes I clicked one of your Photobucket links.  While I was browsing in there I saw a pic of Natalee's hand with the band on her wrist.It is a pic of the bag in the basin.  I remember being shocked when I saw that pic because it was clearly that.  I hurried and clicked out because honestly it made me sad.  It made it too real.

I have been looking for that pic for hours today and I finally found it.  I don't think you have posted it since this subject has come up.  What do I need to tell you so that you can get it and post it?

I really hope you guys see what I see in this pic.  It is actually the clearest I have ever seen anything while we have been looking for stuff.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 10, 2007, 06:01:22 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: April 10, 2007, 06:04:06 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Carpe---Last week when the topic was the photoshopped bar scenes I clicked one of your Photobucket links.  While I was browsing in there I saw a pic of Natalee's hand with the band on her wrist.It is a pic of the bag in the basin.  I remember being shocked when I saw that pic because it was clearly that.  I hurried and clicked out because honestly it made me sad.  It made it too real.

I have been looking for that pic for hours today and I finally found it.  I don't think you have posted it since this subject has come up.  What do I need to tell you so that you can get it and post it?

I really hope you guys see what I see in this pic.  It is actually the clearest I have ever seen anything while we have been looking for stuff.

Thank you for asking, Marlee.

I will get the hand pics that I mailed to Mr. Holloway earlier today.  BRB -- just a sec

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: April 10, 2007, 06:05:54 PM »

IT SHOULD BE IN THIS BATCH OF PICS

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/ertetertyryrtyr-1.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/ertetertyryrtyr.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/dffddfddfd.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/GFHFHF.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/fdddddddd-1.png

------------------
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 10, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote;
Could it be that unknown to the suspects Natalee had been moved from where she had first been placed? Could that Natalee had been moved by "somebody close to the young suspects"?

Anything is possible with regards to that rock search/recovery. Maybe they actually found another person and jumped the gun?.....thought it was Natalee. Maybe they found nothing but thought their "busy work" would keep media eyes focused there? ALE was always searching the lighthouse area. If Natalee had been moved from one place to another , I doubt the perp  would place her there, in the rocks . There are these "dingo's" , homeless wandering dogs all over aruba that would surely have scattered what remains are there. Or perhaps the dingo's may have dragged remains to that place.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: April 10, 2007, 06:07:52 PM »

Yep that is what I was talking about....It makes me want to cry.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 10, 2007, 06:11:57 PM »

ME TOO. Crying or Very sad

------------------
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: April 10, 2007, 06:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Yep that is what I was talking about....It makes me want to cry.

Hi Marlee.
Yes that is the one that I find the most poignant.  Then it makes you angry that we cannot get answers so Natalee's family can get some resolution to all this.  I cannot imagine what they are still going through every day.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: April 10, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Tamikosmom wrote;
Could it be that unknown to the suspects Natalee had been moved from where she had first been placed? Could that Natalee had been moved by "somebody close to the young suspects"?

Anything is possible with regards to that rock search/recovery. Maybe they actually found another person and jumped the gun?.....thought it was Natalee. Maybe they found nothing but thought their "busy work" would keep media eyes focused there? ALE was always searching the lighthouse area. If Natalee had been moved from one place to another , I doubt the perp  would place her there, in the rocks . There are these "dingo's" , homeless wandering dogs all over aruba that would surely have scattered what remains are there. Or perhaps the dingo's may have dragged remains to that place.

Hi bb - how far are the gravesites that were vandalised from the lighthouse area?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: April 10, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »

For those monkeys that are having difficulty seeing the reflection in the car windscreen, I was having trouble with that yesterday.  Sitting here staring at my computer screen and then the doorbell went.  Went to answer that and on way back just looked at screen and the reflection was there as clear as if it were a picture.  Must have just caught it in the right light and angle.

Also I have a spell checker on this - no idea where it came from but all my different spelling gets highlighted all the time - where I include "u" and "s for z" etc  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 10, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »

After looking at this photo for the past two days the only thing I see is a person walking barefoot and they have five toes.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: April 10, 2007, 06:21:48 PM »

Have you ever posted those before?

Is this this first time you have sent them to Dave?

Hi Tib!
I cannot, cannot, cannot imagine what they are going through.  While I have always felt sad about this, after I saw those pictures last week I just have felt the saddest ever. Those ARE the most poignant pics I have seen to date.  I am so sorry Natalee Crying or Very sad
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: April 10, 2007, 06:22:17 PM »

Carpe,

Might you know where the right hand side of this photo came from? Klaas seemed to think it was from Reihl World, but I can't find it there. Or, does anyone here know about when it first showed up in this blog?

These other two both originated at Reihl World. The tall narrow one on July 22 2005 and the other on March23 2006. I'm very interested in these becasue all three have been manipulated. The most blatant manipulations are in the March 23 2006 photo that "the tourist time stamped at 12:14:57".

Thanks,
Ado
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.