April 23, 2024, 04:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144311 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 10, 2007, 06:28:01 PM »

Welcome adoronron to the Cage!

You may not like me too much.  Wink  Friends?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: April 10, 2007, 06:34:19 PM »

Hi sb,  

That's not Gator as in Florida Gator football and basketball is it? We've had an overdose of that here in central Ohio. Crying or Very sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 10, 2007, 06:35:37 PM »

adoronron - to my knowledge Dan Riehl is the one who originally posted all the photos but what happened after that is anyones guess.  Only a couple of the photos are still on his site, he took some of them down.  He supposidly received 20 some odd photos from the tourist.
The photos were originally posted on July 22, 2005 at RWV but many have been altered since then.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: April 10, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

I love Lala's and Anna to pieces, but I have to say that this photo looks to me as if it's the bare foot of a dark-skinned person.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #484 on: April 10, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Have you ever posted those before?

Is this this first time you have sent them to Dave?

Hi Tib!
I cannot, cannot, cannot imagine what they are going through.  While I have always felt sad about this, after I saw those pictures last week I just have felt the saddest ever. Those ARE the most poignant pics I have seen to date.  I am so sorry Natalee Crying or Very sad

The HAND series I just did that you are referring to is new...

...about 2-3 weeks old. I post them anywhere and everywhere I
can, in hopes of getting others to see it too. I know that is not
just gonna happen overnight. So I try to just keep working
the pics & be patient... people see it when they see it... it takes
time like that...

I have seen hands all along, but never her right one, with the
the light and focus just so...

>to where I could clearly see the
bracelet.

Also, the shape of her fingers and arm look proportional
and correct as well.

I just found a way to take the old photos, and tune them up
to showcase them the best way possible.  FINGERS CROSSED
EVERYONE WILL ONE DAY SEE IT TOO ONE DAY. Justice 4 Natalee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: April 10, 2007, 06:43:26 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Bleached

Early on,  I was told that "the other side of the pond" also could mean acrossed the ocean too.  Its a european phrase?  

I took it to mean those in the netherlands.

This is VERY likely. It it almost always used as a slang phrase for "across the Atlantic"

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 10, 2007, 06:45:20 PM »

re: Dave - yes, today was the first.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 10, 2007, 06:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Hi sb,  

That's not Gator as in Florida Gator football and basketball is it? We've had an overdose of that here in central Ohio. Crying or Very sad

I'll be nice... promise!  Wink

We're on the SAME team when it comes to Natalee.

adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: April 10, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »

Klaas,

Thanks for the reply.

Two of the photo's that I have I got directly from Dan's site. It's just that particular one that I am still trying to find the source of. Perhaps it's one of the many that Dan removed.
It concerns me that in a situation as serious as this, someone fed Dan and others manipulated photo's for public viewing. I'm not going to stop on this until I'm satisfied I have as much info on these as I can find.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 10, 2007, 07:08:04 PM »

Klaas,

Thanks for the reply.

Two of the photo's that I have I got directly from Dan's site. It's just that particular one that I am still trying to find the source of. Perhaps it's one of the many that Dan removed.
It concerns me that in a situation as serious as this, someone fed Dan and others manipulated photo's for public viewing. I'm not going to stop on this until I'm satisfied I have as much info on these as I can find.

I agree, that is my concern as well.  Even the narrow photo that remains on RWV today is the same manipulated one.  So why would it be necessary to send manipulated photos to Dan in July 2005.  At that time the Aruban's and Joran supporters were doing everything they could to paint Natalee in a bad light.  I think they thought by showing a photo of her possibly dancing on the bar at CnC, we would believe she was other than a nice girl.  They were wrong.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 10, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »

Carpe,

Might you know where the right hand side of this photo came from? Klaas seemed to think it was from Reihl World, but I can't find it there. Or, does anyone here know about when it first showed up in this blog?

These other two both originated at Reihl World. The tall narrow one on July 22 2005 and the other on March23 2006. I'm very interested in these becasue all three have been manipulated. The most blatant manipulations are in the March 23 2006 photo that "the tourist time stamped at 12:14:57".

Thanks,
Ado

Hi Ado,,

I seem to recall it was out early, like JULY 2005 even. I wanna say
RWV  was the first website to put it up.

I know none of that for fact, but I think it is right.

Other than that, I don't know much about it.

Sorry, I can't
be of more help.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 10, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »

Who got their hands on the first MB KID CAMERA? Was Ren-hooker
involved, a lot evil seems to trail that broom hopper.

she creates it

------------------
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: April 10, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »

Riehl began as a pro-Natalee advocate and somehow, early on, he was turned to the Dark Side. We have always wondered about how that happened although the power of $$$ is well-attested to.

As part of that turn, he was given materials which support the anti-Beth position- spurious pictures, anecdotal info, etc. meant to make Natalee look bad. From somewhere.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 10, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Who got their hands on the first MB KID CAMERA? Was Ren-hooker
involved, a lot evil seems to trail that broom hopper.

she creates it

According to Dan Riehl - the photos came from a tourist that happened to be at CnC that last night Natalee was there.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: April 10, 2007, 07:22:29 PM »

If I recall, the CC's pics came into play in early July 05.

Plenty of time for the Photoshop mavens to work their misdeeds.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: April 10, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »

As far as the assumption that there might be a shark in the one of the rock site photos.........sorta makes one wonder about the statement "she wanted to go see the sharks".

Welcome Adoronron!

IMO there is no way there is a shark in the rock site photos.  That rock site is not near the ocean, nor is there an inlet in that area.  You can see the ocean from there, but it is not close enough for a shark to be there.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 10, 2007, 07:25:03 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
As far as the assumption that there might be a shark in the one of the rock site photos.........sorta makes one wonder about the statement "she wanted to go see the sharks".

Welcome Adoronron!

IMO there is no way there is a shark in the rock site photos.  That rock site is not near the ocean, nor is there an inlet in that area.  You can see the ocean from there, but it is not close enough for a shark to be there.

I agree Sleuth.  What we are seeing is rocks that somehow look a little like a shark face.  No shark, just rocks.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 10, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Did anyone see the newest registered users name Laughing

Ahhahahhahahhaahhhahahaha  Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: April 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM »

fraom a quote made by tamiko'smom a page or two back:   ..............One day prior to the activity at the rocks ... on June 10, 2005 ... there was a reported admission by one of the main suspects. Could it be that all this activity at the rocks was related to that admission? Could it be that Aruba was going through the motions of an investigation for the sake of public relations while knowing darn well that Natalee Holloway was no longer there? Could it be that unknown to the suspects Natalee had been moved from where she had first been placed? Could that Natalee had been moved by "somebody close to the young suspects"?
Inreference to where she says above:about Natalee being MOVED from where SHE HAD FIRST BEEN PLACED....This made me think about what Tim Miller found.....a SHALLOW GRAVE  that had someone in, that was later moved. We must remember that there was no DNA found in the grave and they said it was because they could've put the body in a BAG, a PLASTIC BAG!!....So could Natalee have first been in the shallow grave, that Tim Miller found...and then have been moved to the basin in that white bag? Then taken away, by the powers that be.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 10, 2007, 07:28:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Carpe,
What are your monitor settings?  Maybe that's the ticket?

Hey Anna,

1024 x 768   -  32 Bit High Quality

screen refresh = 60 Hz

Today, that's considered run of the mill, and to
some high-enders... even paltry!

I have others with higher resolutions, but the workhorse
laptop that I'm using has the specs above.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.