April 26, 2024, 09:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144395 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: April 10, 2007, 08:11:01 PM »

I need to go fix dinner but wanted to post this for Patti first.  Here is her pic:

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: April 10, 2007, 08:13:40 PM »

Patti
Please.  I want to see it.

Carpe
I was on the barefoot thing from the early morning today.  On my home computer I only saw a foot with painted toenails.  Then when I got to work, I peeked in to see what you guys were talking about and voila! I could see the shoe.  I had to look closer, but it's a shoe.  The computer screen at work is much larger and the resolution is better.  I would not say that is what it is unless I was certain.  You can clearly see the shoe and the socks.  Now that I am home again, I can't see it anymore...just looks like toes again.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 10, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Patti"

I have the same as Carpe...  My computer is less than a year old and I have one of the flat screens.  I don't have a inclination as to why I am seeing things that others, can't.  I have asked everyone in the house if they see this body and they all agree.  To us, it is, clearly in plain site.
Clear as a bell, even down to the injuries to her ankles.  

I've taken a copy of it and have outlined it with paint, but have no idea of
how to include it in my comment.  I did e-mail it to Klaas and I have printed it out.... I am not crazy.

LaLa's:

Do you want me to e-mail you a copy?

Patti,

Would you email me a copy please. My computer resolution is the same as Carpe's, and my laptop is less than six months old, but all I see are blobs.

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Ooh! Ooh! Then email it to me, BT! Puhlease?!

Hi y'all!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 10, 2007, 08:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

I have the same as Carpe...  My computer is less than a year old and I have one of the flat screens.  I don't have a inclination as to why I am seeing things that others, can't.  I have asked everyone in the house if they see this body and they all agree.  To us, it is, clearly in plain site.
Clear as a bell, even down to the injuries to her ankles.  

I've taken a copy of it and have outlined it with paint, but have no idea of
how to include it in my comment.  I did e-mail it to Klaas and I have printed it out.... I am not crazy.

LaLa's:

Do you want me to e-mail you a copy?
Hi Justins, Klaas posted it above.

Patti,

Would you email me a copy please. My computer resolution is the same as Carpe's, and my laptop is less than six months old, but all I see are blobs.

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Ooh! Ooh! Then email it to me, BT! Puhlease?!

Hi y'all!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: April 10, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »

I honestly think it's an optical elusion and it's just the bushes, but I could be wrong.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: April 10, 2007, 08:19:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I need to go fix dinner but wanted to post this for Patti first.  Here is her pic:

I thought that was a bush or something.  I didn't realize that was a rock. I am just terrible at this stuff.  Still say it's a shoe.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: April 10, 2007, 08:19:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "adoronron"
Klaas,

Thanks for the reply.

Two of the photo's that I have I got directly from Dan's site. It's just that particular one that I am still trying to find the source of. Perhaps it's one of the many that Dan removed.
It concerns me that in a situation as serious as this, someone fed Dan and others manipulated photo's for public viewing. I'm not going to stop on this until I'm satisfied I have as much info on these as I can find.

I agree, that is my concern as well.  Even the narrow photo that remains on RWV today is the same manipulated one.  So why would it be necessary to send manipulated photos to Dan in July 2005.  At that time the Aruban's and Joran supporters were doing everything they could to paint Natalee in a bad light.  I think they thought by showing a photo of her possibly dancing on the bar at CnC, we would believe she was other than a nice girl.  They were wrong.

Not only that, but I also believe that this was a part of the set up for the blue eyed dutch boy marine crap that Renfro touted. Very, very strange to do this, especially so early.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: April 10, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »

My last post got screwed up, LOL! I wanted to tell Justinsmama that klaas just posted Patti's picture at the top of this page. Thanks Klaas... Thanks also to Patti
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: April 10, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »

Klaas,
I went to another version of the dancing at the bar photo and applied excess contrast.  It could be just excess contrast that caused the white out.

Ado
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: April 10, 2007, 08:28:09 PM »

Ado
What do you think about those photos?  You are very interested in the bar photo, just curious what you think about them.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: April 10, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
My last post got screwed up, LOL! I wanted to tell Justinsmama that klaas just posted Patti's picture at the top of this page. Thanks Klaas... Thanks also to Patti

Elaine:

Did you get the 2nd picture okay?

I need to know before I start sending them to the others... I sent it
a different way this time.

Klaas:

Thank you, Darlin'... if it's nothing, it's nothing... but it sure looks real to me.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: April 10, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
I saw that monkeys were asking about the size of the cement area containing the bag that is on the AruBay video.  Klaasend and BB are correct - it is approx. 4 ft by 4 ft and is large enough to hold (sorry...) a curled up body.

Some long, long time monkeys will recall 'tests' where one of our monkeys tried to curl up in a bag that would fit in that size area to prove it.  

Monkeys are great at tests - other tried duct taping their hair, etc. to prove/disprove the surfer guy comment, etc. Wink

Ummm...that might have been me doing the curling up.  Embarassed

And I had hubby measure me with a measuring tape to see exactly how much space I would take up. Poor hubby - he doesn't even ask anymore why I want him to do these things.  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I remember that BT!!  There's been some interesting times in the cage.  I remember not so long ago that if you even took a potty break you would be back 15 pages.  Talk about obsessed!   I know I was.  Still am. I may not have much to say anymore, but I'll be here every day until justice is given Natalee.  Ya'll are awesome.  Monkeys rock.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 10, 2007, 08:32:32 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Klaas,
I went to another version of the dancing at the bar photo and applied excess contrast.  It could be just excess contrast that caused the white out.

Ado

I think it could.  Let me do a test myself.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 10, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »

I didn't mean to be rude, I just barged right in here this evening. I wanted to say Hello Monkeys!! And, welcome to Tiger and you too adoronron!

Good to see you Elaine!!  Very Happy
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: April 10, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »

Quote from: Patti
Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Do you see it now?

Start with the X - that is the left knee.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: April 10, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »

Quote from: Patti
Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Do you see it now?

Start with the X - that is the left knee.

I am still looking for the dog.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 10, 2007, 08:37:01 PM »

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 10, 2007, 08:37:35 PM »

Klaas - Thank you for posting Patti's picture.  I went back to Page 22 (?) and can see it there clearly now.  I realise that distance creates problems with size perspectives but it does seem small for an adult.  Maybe this is the
boy's body they said they found.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 10, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »

Elaine:

Did you get the 2nd picture okay?

I need to know before I start sending them to the others... I sent it
a different way this time.

Klaas:

Thank you, Darlin'... if it's nothing, it's nothing... but it sure looks real to me.
Yes, sorry was awy from puter a minute here...yes i did, thanks so much!!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: April 10, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »

Okay... just got word that Elaine got her picture, she said I rock... so I'm
gonna take some time and e-mail the same to everyone that has
requested it.

I also just received an e-mail from Steve Holloway.  I'm going to answer
that as well.

Elaine - YOU rock!!!!

Thanks...

Patti

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.