April 18, 2024, 04:50:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144037 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: April 10, 2007, 08:40:14 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "Elaine"
I didn't mean to be rude, I just barged right in here this evening. I wanted to say Hello Monkeys!! And, welcome to Tiger and you too adoronron!

Good to see you Elaine!!  Very Happy
You too snoopy !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 10, 2007, 08:40:15 PM »

I'm making an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow because I just don't see what you are seeing in these photos.  
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 10, 2007, 08:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I'm making an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow because I just don't see what you are seeing in these photos.  

San, join the club. I never see what everyone else sees.  Sad

At least I did see what Patti meant after Klaas posted the photo with the outline. Phew!

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 10, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »

San, I can lend you my glasses! Laughing  Laughing it looks like a small body, like tibro said, maybe that young child they found?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: April 10, 2007, 08:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas - Thank you for posting Patti's picture.  I went back to Page 22 (?) and can see it there clearly now.  I realise that distance creates problems with size perspectives but it does seem small for an adult.  Maybe this is the
boy's body they said they found.

One quick comment before I go....

No, that boy was supposedly buried for a year... does that
look like the body of a boy that has been dead for a year?

You can still see the blood, from injuries, there is no sign of the kind of
decay that would be expected with a body that has been decaying for a
long period of time.

In my opinion, it's not him.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 10, 2007, 08:45:56 PM »

Quote from: Patti
Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Do you see it now?

Start with the X - that is the left knee.

Patti,  I do see what you mean, it does look like a torso, legs and arms.

I still get so tearful and queasy when I see these things.  I sometimes think I don't want to be able to see them.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: April 10, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »

This is the area where Patti thinks she is seeing a body.  I believe it's only the bushes and it's an elusion.  I see what she is seeing, I just don't believe it's actually a body at all.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: April 10, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »

Make me an appointment also.  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: April 10, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

This is the area where Patti thinks she is seeing a body.  I believe it's only the bushes and it's an elusion.  I see what she is seeing, I just don't believe it's actually a body at all.

I guess I would wonder why the guy is painting rocks with a body in full view.   Question  Question  Question Wouldn't it be covered or removed by then?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #549 on: April 10, 2007, 08:51:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Anna is right!  It is a clog.  I see what she is saying.  The person is wearing clogs.  It could very well be Yolanda.  

Carpe
You are now Wane Friggin Newston!!! Laughing  Laughing

Carpe,
We love you, too, but it's a clog!  Magnify to 200 and look at the bottom edge of the pants leg on the right and you will see the end of the dark brown clog and a section of navy blue sock between the clog and the pants leg.

Those are NOT toenails but contrasting triangle stitches or tiny patches of leather, etc.

This one I am positive about and see clearly.  Be sure monitor on full brightness and it's there plain as day.

Very Happy

But I still love you even if you are wrong.   Wink

Shoes do not have toe nails or long toes...

here's more PROOF,  BARE FEET. Very Happy

100 200 400 PERCENT

DIFFERENT FRAMES

>>>BARE FEET
Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 10, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »

Looks more like a Pixie holding a candle up in the air to me.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: April 10, 2007, 08:52:17 PM »

I see a bush.  Just a bush.  I went to the video and watched it.  I see a bush. Notice I am not saying it is a bush...because I am not completely sure.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: April 10, 2007, 08:54:35 PM »

Carpe
That is not a good pic.  There is one that you posted the link to earlier today and when Anna said look at the pant leg and you could see the socks...she is right.  I can't see it on this monitor, but I swear it is there.  The one at work is much, much better to see what she is talking about.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: April 10, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »

I see a bush.  Just a bush.  I went to the video and watched it.  I see a bush. Notice I am not saying it is a bush...because I am not completely sure.

Well, if I hold my mouth just right when I look at the yellow square, I see a giant skull. Shocked  Now, I'm not saying it's there - I'm convinced it's an optical illusion. All I'm saying is that I can see a giant skull.  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: April 10, 2007, 08:55:59 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Wee Willie Winkie ?

Hi, Carnut - nice to see you and the cars.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 10, 2007, 08:57:24 PM »

Carpe
That is not a good pic.  There is one that you posted the link to earlier today and when Anna said look at the pant leg and you could see the socks...she is right.  I can't see it on this monitor, but I swear it is there.  The one at work is much, much better to see what she is talking about.

no socks, no clogs, no "perfect triangles"

not in anything I picked  on yet anyway

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: April 10, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Carpe

no socks, no clogs, no "perfect triangles"

not in anything I picked  on yet anyway

The photo you posted earlier was much clearer to me than this one and I could see toes. With the enlarged one you just posted, I'm back to seeing blobs. I wish I could figure out how to adjust my settings some way that would allow me to see what some of the rest of you see.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2007, 09:01:07 PM »

What Patti sees as a body

is a human head...

and here it is close up:

------------------
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 10, 2007, 09:04:31 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Hey CarNut!
Long time, glad to see you back in the mix.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: April 10, 2007, 09:04:36 PM »

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.