April 24, 2024, 04:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144334 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/trgffffffff.png

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/Foot3.jpg

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2007, 09:08:30 PM »

Those are some nasty lookin' feet!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2007, 09:08:54 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Carpe
That is not a good pic.  There is one that you posted the link to earlier today and when Anna said look at the pant leg and you could see the socks...she is right.  I can't see it on this monitor, but I swear it is there.  The one at work is much, much better to see what she is talking about.

no socks, no clogs, no "perfect triangles"

not in anything I picked  on yet anyway

I wish I could make you sit right beside me at work and I would show you what Anna is talking about.  It is a brown shoe, dark blue sock and a pants leg.  For the person with the camera to be Yolanda it has to be a shoe, otherwise someone else is holding the camera.  A very dark-skinned person.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I honestly think it's an optical elusion and it's just the bushes, but I could be wrong.

it's a human head. imo

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »

I will say this: IF that is a bare top of a foot, that is the first person I have ever seen whose toenails grow only on the left side of the top of the toe, and who has sharpened their toenails to a point. That would be a rather weird pedicure.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2007, 09:10:24 PM »

It still looks like a dark-skinned foot with lighter toenails to me. As Klaas says, it certainly seems like an uncomfortable place to go barefoot, but I've known people who like to go barefoot a lot who have developed very tough feet.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »

This is the one showing the little section of sock, not that one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »

I honestly think it's an optical elusion and it's just the bushes, but I could be wrong.

it's a human head. imo

Carpe - I'm talking about what Patti is seeing in the bushes.  I haven't even studies what you are seeing as a head yet.  I've been busy with stuff today.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2007, 09:13:00 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

YOU AIN'T JES WHISTLIN' DIXIE!

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2007, 09:13:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Okay, maybe I'm getting better at this. If the sock is on the right-hand side, then I might see what you're talking about.

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 10, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »

Well, I too am going to the eye doctor...can't see a thing.  On BFN, there was a discussion yesterday about the bar photo.  I haveno idea who jack is or what this means but I am going to post his directions and summary of the bar photo.  If anyone agrees with his take on this photo, I would like to know.

The part of the girl who appears to be dancing needs to be sectioned out along with the box and bricks behind her with the lettering down to where part of the girl whose tall supposed hair is.  The photo then needs to be save in JPEG and placed in Paint shop pro of some good program.

The picture needs to be then pasted into that program as a new image as JPEG
and rename it what you want.

Mirrow the image and flip the girl, then mirror.
Then do this in this order:

back lighting, then fill flash.
Remove artifacts.  Make sure your seeting are low on these.  Experiment until you get focus.

Then start looking at the colors and the arm (lower part is totally gone.)  There is a stump.  The girl is lying down.  You can see the beer bottle in an empty crate behind her is now sitting upright and you can read Bev, and some lettering.
I do not know if they are in dutch but.  The lettering and bricks and prone position of the girl is obvious and there are bruises and contusions, showing quite plainly.  Now have a field day.  I will try to help you, but that should give you some idea.  This is nasty, but they either figured someone would figure it out and think she is deceased or she in fact is, or staged so she can be disappeared and not looked for. From what I am finding, it is looking like she may very well have been staged after being deceased. Anyway, I hate those freaking jerks with a passion, either way who are such worms without a nervous system to speak of.  Do not be too harsh with me about this, as it about kills me to even have to go here on this.  I am wanting someone to look, as I am tired as heck over this.          j/b

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6733.120
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: April 10, 2007, 09:14:10 PM »

Look at the bottom of the pant leg near the right side.  You can see the edge of the shoe and the blue sock.  It is there.  This pic I am seeing here is just too blurry.  I am speaking from memory.  If I could draw on it I would show you, but I don't know how to do that.  The shoe is some type of sandal that is made of leather.  I don't know any other way to convince you...so I will leave it at that.  I am not an expert on this and I certainly don't think I ever will be.   We are going to have to disagree.  I need an Etch a Sketch.  Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: April 10, 2007, 09:15:16 PM »

it's a human head. imo

Carpe - I'm talking about what Patti is seeing in the bushes.  I haven't even studies what you are seeing as a head yet.  I've been busy with stuff today.

oh no klaas, sorry...

I was just saying what Patti sketched was a torso... and she did it

on a head that has had mild deterioration, and the tongue is still pink and poken out of the mouth

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: April 10, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

That's the one!  Look at everyone...it's a shoe.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: April 10, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I'm making an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow because I just don't see what you are seeing in these photos.  

Make me an appointment also.  Wink

Could we get a discount for a group booking ?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 10, 2007, 09:16:04 PM »

where she sees a body, it's a human head.

------------------
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 10, 2007, 09:17:24 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I will say this: IF that is a bare top of a foot, that is the first person I have ever seen whose toenails grow only on the left side of the top of the toe, and who has sharpened their toenails to a point. That would be a rather weird pedicure.
ROFLMAO!! Sorry I can't help it, I cam back to this post and I am dying laughing here! Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 10, 2007, 09:17:31 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Sure are fugly!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: April 10, 2007, 09:17:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "San"
I'm making an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow because I just don't see what you are seeing in these photos.  

Make me an appointment also.  Wink

Could we get a discount for a group booking ?

I wear glasses and I don't see a body and I missed the dog too. Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 10, 2007, 09:18:09 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Well, I too am going to the eye doctor...can't see a thing.  On BFN, there was a discussion yesterday about the bar photo.  I haveno idea who jack is or what this means but I am going to post his directions and summary of the bar photo.  If anyone agrees with his take on this photo, I would like to know.

The part of the girl who appears to be dancing needs to be sectioned out along with the box and bricks behind her with the lettering down to where part of the girl whose tall supposed hair is.  The photo then needs to be save in JPEG and placed in Paint shop pro of some good program.

The picture needs to be then pasted into that program as a new image as JPEG
and rename it what you want.

Mirrow the image and flip the girl, then mirror.
Then do this in this order:

back lighting, then fill flash.
Remove artifacts.  Make sure your seeting are low on these.  Experiment until you get focus.

Then start looking at the colors and the arm (lower part is totally gone.)  There is a stump.  The girl is lying down.  You can see the beer bottle in an empty crate behind her is now sitting upright and you can read Bev, and some lettering.
I do not know if they are in dutch but.  The lettering and bricks and prone position of the girl is obvious and there are bruises and contusions, showing quite plainly.  Now have a field day.  I will try to help you, but that should give you some idea.  This is nasty, but they either figured someone would figure it out and think she is deceased or she in fact is, or staged so she can be disappeared and not looked for. From what I am finding, it is looking like she may very well have been staged after being deceased. Anyway, I hate those freaking jerks with a passion, either way who are such worms without a nervous system to speak of.  Do not be too harsh with me about this, as it about kills me to even have to go here on this.  I am wanting someone to look, as I am tired as heck over this.          j/b

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6733.120

I'm not doubting that the person who said this knows what they're talking about - but it reminds me of the directions for how to play the song backward so that you can hear the Beatles saying that Paul is dead.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.