April 26, 2024, 01:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144399 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: April 10, 2007, 09:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I'm not doubting that the person who said this knows what they're talking about - but it reminds me of the directions for how to play the song backward so that you can hear the Beatles saying that Paul is dead.

And didn't we do that to every single album to get "all" the secret messages....oh, those were the days...
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: April 10, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
What Patti sees as a body

is a human head...

and here it is close up:

WOW, Carpe... that is one big human skull... zoom back out and check out the size of that martian.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 10, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Well, I too am going to the eye doctor...can't see a thing.  On BFN, there was a discussion yesterday about the bar photo.  I haveno idea who jack is or what this means but I am going to post his directions and summary of the bar photo.  If anyone agrees with his take on this photo, I would like to know.

The part of the girl who appears to be dancing needs to be sectioned out along with the box and bricks behind her with the lettering down to where part of the girl whose tall supposed hair is.  The photo then needs to be save in JPEG and placed in Paint shop pro of some good program.

The picture needs to be then pasted into that program as a new image as JPEG
and rename it what you want.

Mirrow the image and flip the girl, then mirror.
Then do this in this order:

back lighting, then fill flash.
Remove artifacts.  Make sure your seeting are low on these.  Experiment until you get focus.

Then start looking at the colors and the arm (lower part is totally gone.)  There is a stump.  The girl is lying down.  You can see the beer bottle in an empty crate behind her is now sitting upright and you can read Bev, and some lettering.
I do not know if they are in dutch but.  The lettering and bricks and prone position of the girl is obvious and there are bruises and contusions, showing quite plainly.  Now have a field day.  I will try to help you, but that should give you some idea.  This is nasty, but they either figured someone would figure it out and think she is deceased or she in fact is, or staged so she can be disappeared and not looked for. From what I am finding, it is looking like she may very well have been staged after being deceased. Anyway, I hate those freaking jerks with a passion, either way who are such worms without a nervous system to speak of.  Do not be too harsh with me about this, as it about kills me to even have to go here on this.  I am wanting someone to look, as I am tired as heck over this.          j/b

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6733.120

Can someone here do this? Carpe?!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: April 10, 2007, 09:21:17 PM »

I think I need some Shango...makes more sense to me. LOL Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 10, 2007, 09:21:44 PM »

I don't know how to draw arrows but the shoe ends on the right side just before it meets the pants and there is a section of dark blue sock.

Magnify to about 150 to see it better using magnification on the bottom of screen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 10, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "San"
I'm making an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow because I just don't see what you are seeing in these photos.  

Make me an appointment also.  Wink

Could we get a discount for a group booking ?

Wonder what they give you after trifocals..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 10, 2007, 09:23:46 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
I'm making an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow because I just don't see what you are seeing in these photos.  

Don't know but since the trifocals are $500, I'd hate to think of the cost... Wink
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: April 10, 2007, 09:24:52 PM »

Ado

What do you think about those photos?  You are very interested in the bar photo, just curious what you think about them.

Lala's Mom,

I was off doing some stuff for the past hour or so.

I'm wanting to know who fabricated them, and when. But, it seems the end of the trail on those fake bar photo's begins and ends on the date they were posted at Reihl World.  The person who fabricated them or ordered the fabrication of them may very well have also spread a lot more misinformation. I want to know who it is so when I go poking around in achieved information I'll be aware that anything this person is quoted as saying is suspect.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: April 10, 2007, 09:28:06 PM »

binoculars?  I think that will be my next prescription after looking at all these photos, although I haven't progressed to trifocals yet.  May save money and go straight to the binoculars - or a telescope?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 10, 2007, 09:29:05 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

I'm not doubting that the person who said this knows what they're talking about - but it reminds me of the directions for how to play the song backward so that you can hear the Beatles saying that Paul is dead.

And didn't we do that to every single album to get "all" the secret messages....oh, those were the days...

Buckeye,
I believe Jack is also Blue, the original one, not the female who posts at scrux, and he was an original poster at RWV when these photos and others came in.  

He does have some photographic skills and is sort of familiar with that technique of making a big photo out of a lot of little bitty ones to show something entirely different.

I would not totally discount him.  In fact we almost went blind trying to see stufff on his advice, lol, but he has done some professional or semi professional work as photographer and i used to have a link to some of his photos, long ago.  

Maybe carpe will quit playing with the photographer's SHOE and do this.

CBB also might could do it, not sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 10, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »

I believe this is the head Carpe is talking about.  I lean towards it being an illusion:

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 10, 2007, 09:29:56 PM »

Carpe~ Can you outline and label parts of the bush/head/body?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #592 on: April 10, 2007, 09:30:19 PM »

Another, bare foot.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 10, 2007, 09:30:56 PM »

I think it walks on four legs and barks, MeMere!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 10, 2007, 09:31:07 PM »

Anna - I think cbb is keeping a low profile, after leading Hummingbird astray last night  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #595 on: April 10, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

I did, justins... do you want me to repost, or ya wanna see it
in my Photobucket?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 10, 2007, 09:32:51 PM »

Another, bare foot.

Why does this bare foot turn blue just before going into the pants on the right, carpe???   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Lalas,
Is there a rule about refusing to see clogs that you can put carpe in the book about?

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 10, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Another, bare foot.

Why does this bare foot turn blue just before going into the pants on the right, carpe???   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Lalas,
Is there a rule about refusing to see clogs that you can put carpe in the book about?

Lack of Oxygen.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 10, 2007, 09:36:27 PM »

in my Photobucket?

Not the arrows and X one, as I cannot make heads nor tails of that one.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 10, 2007, 09:38:34 PM »

in my Photobucket?

Not the arrows and X one, as I cannot make heads nor tails of that one.

Do you want me to e-mail my picture to you?

LaLa's:

I sent yours to your 71 address.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.