March 29, 2024, 12:50:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 143251 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 11, 2007, 12:39:52 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Hey Charlie,

you walloping butt jiggler...

CAN U GET ME Ed PAPITO Comemencia ON THE LINE????

Paulus Van der sloot wants his sunglasses back that

Papi Butterfly friggin stole while removing Natalee's clothes out of the back. You LOSER.
Cool

CARPE I LOVE U Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 11, 2007, 12:40:38 PM »

I wonder if Ed Comemencia is Ed Smith?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: April 11, 2007, 12:43:47 PM »

has there been any new news??   whatever happened w/ the Deepak lawsuit against Dr. Phil'?

i have been away a bit.......ty

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: April 11, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

Thanks, tamikosmom....we were aware of CRat's trip, his identity & hisory for some time.  He posted here at SM at one time...left on bad terms, iirc.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #864 on: April 11, 2007, 12:55:54 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
has there been any new news??   whatever happened w/ the Deepak lawsuit against Dr. Phil'?

i have been away a bit.......ty

FOM, I think Deepak & the Dr. Phil thing is coming up...

but it has been in a holding pattern, and real quiet.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: April 11, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I wonder if Ed Comemencia is Ed Smith?

Justins

imo

They are two totally separate individuals.

Ed 'PAPITO' Comemencia   / ALE

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/californialighthousepics1/CommenciaPapito.jpg

Ed "Smith" Roos -- Chamber Of Commerce Pres of Aruba

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/CCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 11, 2007, 01:06:11 PM »

That last photo nearly blinded me, Carpe! How 'bout some warning next time?!  Cool

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: April 11, 2007, 01:07:05 PM »

My comments on Charlierat...those that were here when he first arrived at SM will remember that Tylergal...yes the eagle-eyed poster for SM knew from the very beginning...she pegged him right off the bat.  He was planted here to do just what he did at the time.  Little did he know that all of us are here for a bigger cause and that is finding justice for Natalee.  My 2 cents.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 11, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »

TY carpe----

be good monkeys..... Laughing

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: April 11, 2007, 01:09:48 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
That last photo nearly blinded me, Carpe! How 'bout some warning next time?!  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

------------------
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #870 on: April 11, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »

High five, Lala's.  

That book is coming in handy as times wears on.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: April 11, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »

bye FOM, I love you too, mannnn Cool

---

Justins, ROOS has a face for radio broadcasting! Very Happy

------------------
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 11, 2007, 01:17:38 PM »

Quote from: carpe noctem
bye FOM, I love you too, mannnn Cool

i wish i werre here more...i know i miss alot of good stuff...u guys rock....
my motherboard is still going...just has not gone in the trash yet..... Rolling Eyes

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: April 11, 2007, 01:19:55 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
High five, Lala's.  

That book is coming in handy as times wears on.

So true! Hope you are feeling fine today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 11, 2007, 01:28:25 PM »

CARPE - just to clarify.  Why do you believe Ed Roos is Ed Smith?  Other than the first name Ed do you have a good reason to believe it?  Is it a guess or do you have more information on it?

To be honest, I would suspect Ed Smith to be a much younger person.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #875 on: April 11, 2007, 01:37:38 PM »

It's all relative, Lala's.  I feel pretty good but it's rainy and chilly out so I'm achy.  Probably my age rather than cancer.   Oh well.

It's a good day on daisy side of the dirt.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #876 on: April 11, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CARPE - just to clarify.  Why do you believe Ed Roos is Ed Smith?  Other than the first name Ed do you have a good reason to believe it?  Is it a guess or do you have more information on it?

I'm suspecting with ya!  I don't think an older person would think of making a video of the situation.

Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 11, 2007, 01:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Thanks, tamikosmom....we were aware of CRat's trip, his identity & hisory for some time.  He posted here at SM at one time...left on bad terms, iirc.

I am of the opinion that many who place themselves on Natalee forums are paid advocates of the "powers that be" in Aruba.  They are given a mission to uphold Aruba as a tourist destination; to support the actions of the investigative team by quoting a personal interpretation of Dutch Law; distance Paulus and Joran from being implicated in the events that encompass that fateful morning as well as discredit Natalee Holloway and her family ... especially her amazing mother who vows to be the voice of her daughter for as long as it takes.

I have learned that under Dutch Law there is no provision that affords the immediate family of a suspect legal protection if he/she was to obstruct an investigation.  However ... an Aruban attorney who is paid by the ATA implies just that to the American people.

Janet

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report'
June 29, 2005

JANSSEN: .... And secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

Lead Detective and Interrogator, Roy Tromp
48 Hours Interview
August 5, 2005

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.  "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report' - June 30/05

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
December 1, 2005

SCHIPPER: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...
DIMOND: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.
SCHIPPER: No.
DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?
SCHIPPER: I do.
DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?
SCHIPPER: No.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: April 11, 2007, 02:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It is just my opinion the ED SMITH & ED ROOS
are one and the same. A pretty strong opinion.
My very own personal opinion, nothing more.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: April 11, 2007, 02:01:47 PM »

People should look into & see what they find.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.