April 26, 2024, 10:05:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144411 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #880 on: April 11, 2007, 02:03:44 PM »

"The more one digs, the more things start to stink." -Jossy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 11, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: April 11, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »

While searching around I found a pdf of AM Digital from 6/4/05...interesting to read again...:

http://www.voiceofalabama.com/amAruba.pdf

I started out looking for Smith/Roos stuff and then found Rob Smith, Wyndom Mgr & chairman of Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation....I came across an article from 2003 with members listed...including Dompig, but lost as I went on reading others.  It's probably old news, anyway.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: April 11, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »

Duke Charges Dropped

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18046103/?GT1=9246

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: April 11, 2007, 03:19:31 PM »

I have a quick question.

Back when this came out and it was discussed here, what was the general assumption on the reason JVS claimed they went directly to his house after being at C&C's?

That he had to make sure there was an explanation for any evidence found at the VDS place?

At this confrontation the suspect Satish S. Kalpoe explained that he recognized the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot as a person. The suspected Satish S. Kalpoe explained during the confrontation that the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot lied because on 30 May 2005, after they left Carlos & Charlies with Natalee, they did not go to the house of the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot. The suspect Satish Kalpoe requested the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot tell the truth.
The suspect Joran Van Der Sloot said during the confrontation that they had firstly driven to his house and said the suspect Satish Kalpoe is the one that is not telling the truth.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 11, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »

ado - My guess would be that JVDS anticipated that someone might have seen the car and needed an explanation for that. Satish had not anticipated this need.

However, that only explains a brief stop at the house - I think Joran said they didn't go in? Supposedly Natalee wanted to see his house?

What was the date of the statement(s) you're quoting?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 11, 2007, 03:28:21 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
I have a quick question.

Back when this came out and it was discussed here, what was the general assumption on the reason JVS claimed they went directly to his house after being at C&C's?

That he had to make sure there was an explanation for any evidence found at the VDS place?

At this confrontation the suspect Satish S. Kalpoe explained that he recognized the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot as a person. The suspected Satish S. Kalpoe explained during the confrontation that the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot lied because on 30 May 2005, after they left Carlos & Charlies with Natalee, they did not go to the house of the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot. The suspect Satish Kalpoe requested the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot tell the truth.
The suspect Joran Van Der Sloot said during the confrontation that they had firstly driven to his house and said the suspect Satish Kalpoe is the one that is not telling the truth.

Just got back from the store.  Good question, I don't have the answer.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 11, 2007, 03:34:08 PM »

Hi adoronron! Is this quote from a PV?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: April 11, 2007, 03:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Hi adoronron! Is this quote from a PV?

Yes, it's from the Joran/Satish face to face.  Here's the link:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=250
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: April 11, 2007, 03:37:25 PM »

It's from a police interview. I think it's in the Important case douments area. I'll go find it again.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: April 11, 2007, 03:38:11 PM »

I have a quick question.

Hi Ado and welcome,

IIRC, we learned from k2 lawyers on MSM that jurin changed his story,In efforts to pin crimes on k2 only, to jk2 drove Nat to his house. He got out, exchanged email addresses w/ Nat and k2 drove off w/ her.

Hi all Monkeys and welcome Tiger.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: April 11, 2007, 03:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
ado - My guess would be that JVDS anticipated that someone might have seen the car and needed an explanation for that. Satish had not anticipated this need.

However, that only explains a brief stop at the house - I think Joran said they didn't go in? Supposedly Natalee wanted to see his house?

Msmarple,

Is there another statement somewhere where Joran says they did not go in?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 11, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes, it's from the Joran/Satish face to face.  Here's the link:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=250

Thanks Klaas. I thought for a minute that this quote might be from the *ride home* face-to-face i was looking for.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: April 11, 2007, 03:45:13 PM »

regarding the post from bfn(I know, I been catching up all day)

I believe that there was a concerted, well planned effort to cover up the crimes against Natalee.
I would never put well-intended nor friend together with helping a drugging, kidnaping, raping, murderer.

The families of Max Devries, Bud Larson, and Natalee Holloway were all put through the same, well-oiled machine.

ALE/Prosecution Check list:
0.) contact the spin-machine, the clean-up crew (a.k.a. local search teams and investigators)
1.) act like you are concerned.
2.) give the family the run-around.
3.) tell family you will handle it and they should go home.

Repeat steps 1 to 3.

If family still insists on finding their loved one;
4.) harass the family unmercifully.
5.) defame the victim and the family.
6.) start rumors of insurance scam, the missing ran away for a better life, they ran off with a new lover…..

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 11, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »

Hi NM!

I agree with everything you just said!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: April 11, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
December 1, 2005

SCHIPPER: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...
DIMOND: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.
SCHIPPER: No.
DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?
SCHIPPER: I do.
DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?
SCHIPPER: No.

Janet, that last line by Arlene Ellis-Schipper pretty much sums up the whole attitude on Aruba. They have no conflicts of interest because they only have one interest- American tourism dollars.

In their eyes it's perfectly okay for the lead investigator to be a close friend of the main suspect's father, who is also implicated in the crime.

In their eyes it is perfectly okay for the police chief to get fabricated testimony (see security guards, drug use) from his crackhead cousin.

In their eyes it is perfectly okay for their judges to ignore evidence in favor of one of their persdonal friends in the judicial system.

In their eyes it is perfectly okay for their government spokespeople to be paid with hotel and tourism dollars.

In their eyes it is perfectly okay for their government spokesperson to be related to a suspect in the case (see Guido).

They have never had an interest in what happened to Natalee Holloway, only in preserving their precious tourism dollars and making sure their criminals are not arrested so their illegal dealings and corruption can continue to remain intact.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 11, 2007, 03:56:39 PM »

From jurin's 6/14 pv
You have just old me that you wanted to ask me about times. I can state the following.

When we, on May 30th, stopped in Deepak's car in front of my house, it was about 01.40 am. At that moment in time Deepak, Satish, Natalee and myself were in Deepak's car.

When Natalee and myself were dropped off at the Marriot Hotel by Satish and Deepak it was approximately 01.50 am

6/9 PV
We got into the car and before Deepak drove off I told Deepak and Satish that Natalee wanted to go to my house but that I could not take her there because my father and brothers were home. After I told Deepak and Satish this they said it was OK. Then I told the girl that I could not take her to my house but that I could come to her hotel room. She answered me that she did not want to go to her hotel room and that she wanted to go to the North coast to watch the sharks.

To your question as to what Natalee meant by wanting to go to my house, I answer you the following. With this Natalee according to me meant that she wanted to have fleshly intercourse with me. I could see from her body language that she wanted to have fleshly intercourse me. I do not know if Natalee had used narcotics.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: April 11, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »

Hey Klaas! Thanks!

Maybe the oldest profession isn't prostitution, the oldest profession is cover-up and that is why there is a (cover-up)saying that the oldest profession is prostitution! Laughing

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 11, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Msmarple,

Is there another statement somewhere where Joran says they did not go in?

This is not one of the revealed witness/suspect statements but ... nevertheless the following transcript contains the words of Joran in regards to Natalee's desire to see his house and ... then her sudden change of mind.

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: ... We were speaking English to each other and I asked her if she wanted to go back to her hotel and that's when she said that she wanted to — she asked me if I -- if I had a big house or not and then — then she said — I said to her "Do you want to see my house?" And she's like "Yes, I want to go to your house."

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ever actually make it to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did stop in front of my house. We got to my house and then, yes then I — then she said she wanted to go see sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why sharks?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have no idea why she wanted to go see sharks and so I was laughing and telling her there's no sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you actually go into your house with her?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no, no. We never even got out of the car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: She had no interest in going into your house? She didn't say anything?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, at that point she wanted — she wanted to go see sharks ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: April 11, 2007, 04:08:35 PM »

Tamikosmom

Would you happen to have any links to any MSM quotes by Jones/John/Lejuez about the alibi story being made up around *the pool*?

I have seen the TOP95/Hasibokos report...wondering if there was anything else. TIA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.