April 18, 2024, 09:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144020 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: April 11, 2007, 08:35:26 PM »

Evening everyone...Whew!  We had a terrible storm today and a tornado was reported less than 5 miles from me.  They held the schools until things were calmer.  Believe it or not, now the sky is just lovely with a sunset and lots of color.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 11, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening everyone...Whew!  We had a terrible storm today and a tornado was reported less than 5 miles from me.  They held the schools until things were calmer.  Believe it or not, now the sky is just lovely with a sunset and lots of color.

Glad you are OK!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: April 11, 2007, 08:40:12 PM »

Hi Lalas, and all monkeys! Lalas I am glad that you didnt get the tornado. We have rain off and on here in Pa. supposed to get heavier tonight? Hope all other Alabama people are safe!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: April 11, 2007, 08:41:35 PM »

Was just looking at the radar and it looks like those storms are over GA, now.  Since Lala's is okay, hoping all are the same.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: April 11, 2007, 08:48:19 PM »

Hi Elaine!  Are you planning a collection of glasses as your trademark?  I think maybe something for evening and Sundays too.  Laughing

2NJ hope you are doing good.  Haven't spoken to you lately.  I have seen you but was too busying in the cage to say hello.

Did I see our newbie Tiger in here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 11, 2007, 08:49:41 PM »

This was posted at RU - it's a photo of KJ's sendoff from Aruba.  Nice pic of Jacobs  Laughing

Translation of the above by Dugo at RU:

After a period of three years as chief prosecutor on Aruba Karin says bye.

Her colleagues wish her a lot of fun in her new job as AG at the ressortsparket

[1] in Amsterdam.

[1] Part of the prosecutors office that deals with appealed criminal cases.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 11, 2007, 08:55:02 PM »

Hi Elaine!  Are you planning a collection of glasses as your trademark?  I think maybe something for evening and Sundays too.  Laughing

2NJ hope you are doing good.  Haven't spoken to you lately.  I have seen you but was too busying in the cage to say hello.

Oh yes my glasses are my trademark (yes in real life too) Can never have too many!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: April 11, 2007, 08:55:11 PM »

At least he's wering vertical stripes!! Laughing  Looks like he's still on the Frosted Flakes. Razz

Lala's, will send you an email one of these days.  Haven't had the heart to tell everyone about my Dad, as you suggested back then.  I'm in an out of here....shared computer.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: April 11, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »

I see corn flakes are still being consumed at an enormous rate on Aruba.    Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: April 11, 2007, 08:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
At least he's wering vertical stripes!! Laughing  Looks like he's still on the Frosted Flakes. Razz

Lala's, will send you an email one of these days.  Haven't had the heart to tell everyone about my Dad, as you suggested back then.  I'm in an out of here....shared computer.

I am here anytime.  {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: April 11, 2007, 08:56:29 PM »

At least he's wearing vertical stripes!! Laughing  Looks like he's still on the Frosted Flakes. Razz

Self edit - wering should have been wearing...of course.  Rolling Eyes

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: April 11, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Oh yes my glasses are my trademark (yes in real life too) Can never have too many!
I look just like my avatar see  [/url]
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: April 11, 2007, 09:06:00 PM »

Hi 2NJsons!! Hi Klaas!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 11, 2007, 09:08:16 PM »

Lala's glad you made it thru the storm & you have mail

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 11, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This was posted at RU - it's a photo of KJ's sendoff from Aruba.  Nice pic of Jacobs  Laughing

Her colleagues wish her a lot of fun in her new job as AG at the ressortsparket[

1] in Amsterdam.

Boy if this doesn't speak volumes, the prosecutor and the corrupt cop together in a send off.  Wonder where Paulus and his buddy VanDerSlaten are. Probably off to the side eating appetizers.
Can't help but wonder what KJ got out of all this.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 11, 2007, 09:11:46 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Her colleagues wish her a lot of fun in her new job as AG at the ressortsparket[

1] in Amsterdam.

Boy if this doesn't speak volumes, the prosecutor and the corrupt cop together in a send off.  Wonder where Paulus and his buddy VanDerSlaten are. Probably off to the side eating appetizers.
Can't help but wonder what KJ got out of all this.
But its not a conflict of interest or anything Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 11, 2007, 09:12:21 PM »

Sounds like she got a promotion  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 11, 2007, 09:17:52 PM »

[1] in Amsterdam.

That fat POS looks like he got bigger.  Why the hell would he be there.  Of all the police officers on the force he is front and center.  They are both scumbags.  They are probably congratulating each other on how great they did with the coverup.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: April 11, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »

from the article about Karin :

[1] in Amsterdam.

[1] Part of the prosecutors office that deals with appealed criminal cases
What do they mean a lot of fun, it is not supposed to be fun
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 11, 2007, 09:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "adoronron"
Quote from: "msmarple"
ado - My guess would be that JVDS anticipated that someone might have seen the car and needed an explanation for that. Satish had not anticipated this need.

However, that only explains a brief stop at the house - I think Joran said they didn't go in? Supposedly Natalee wanted to see his house?

What was the date of the statement(s) you're quoting?

Msmarple,

Is there another statement somewhere where Joran says they did not go in?

This is not one of the revealed witness/suspect statements but ... nevertheless the following transcript contains the words of Joran in regards to Natalee's desire to see his house and ... then her sudden change of mind.

She wanted to go see the Sharks - I mean really WTF does that mean? That's the most stupid statement I've ever heard.  
I don't look at that statement as something Natalee really said, I look at it as a statement from the guy who drugged and murdered her, wondering how he thinks this fits into his alibi.

I see it this way, at this point Natalee is drugged to the brink of dying. Joran is trying to make a case, an alibi to to fit his storyline. It's changed 10 or 15 times in an effort to make it more realistic.  
Everyone on the planet knows what happened, even the Aruban Suits and FOB hatemongers, it's just a matter of someone stepping up and doing the right thing.  I'm not holding my breath.

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: ... We were speaking English to each other and I asked her if she wanted to go back to her hotel and that's when she said that she wanted to — she asked me if I -- if I had a big house or not and then — then she said — I said to her "Do you want to see my house?" And she's like "Yes, I want to go to your house."

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ever actually make it to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did stop in front of my house. We got to my house and then, yes then I — then she said she wanted to go see sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why sharks?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have no idea why she wanted to go see sharks and so I was laughing and telling her there's no sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you actually go into your house with her?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no, no. We never even got out of the car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: She had no interest in going into your house? She didn't say anything?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, at that point she wanted — she wanted to go see sharks ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.