April 24, 2024, 06:29:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144346 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 11, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »

Dennis Jacobs' shirt matches the curtains in the window.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: April 11, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Dennis Jacobs' shirt matches the curtains in the window.
Yes it does, LOL.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 11, 2007, 09:33:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This was posted at RU - it's a photo of KJ's sendoff from Aruba.  Nice pic of Jacobs  Laughing

Translation of the above by Dugo at RU:

After a period of three years as chief prosecutor on Aruba Karin says bye.

Her colleagues wish her a lot of fun in her new job as AG at the ressortsparket

[1] in Amsterdam.

[1] Part of the prosecutors office that deals with appealed criminal cases.

That fat POS looks like he got bigger.  Why the hell would he be there.  Of all the police officers on the force he is front and center.  They are both scumbags.  They are probably congratulating each other on how great they did with the coverup.

I just gotta say this and it might be a little tacky but seriously, look at Jacobs.  Is he or is he not the most hidious disgusting looking human on earth?  Does he only own one shirt?  
We now know that drugging and raping young tourist girls is a Sport in Aruba, it's easy to see how a fat ass like Jacobs might help coverup it up.
He is truly sickening to look at. Why would a man that fat and obese live in a place with so much heat? Perks?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: April 11, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

That fat POS looks like he got bigger.  Why the hell would he be there.  

For the free food!!!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: April 11, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "adoronron"
Quote from: "msmarple"
ado - My guess would be that JVDS anticipated that someone might have seen the car and needed an explanation for that. Satish had not anticipated this need.

However, that only explains a brief stop at the house - I think Joran said they didn't go in? Supposedly Natalee wanted to see his house?

What was the date of the statement(s) you're quoting?

Msmarple,

Is there another statement somewhere where Joran says they did not go in?

This is not one of the revealed witness/suspect statements but ... nevertheless the following transcript contains the words of Joran in regards to Natalee's desire to see his house and ... then her sudden change of mind.

She wanted to go see the Sharks - I mean really WTF does that mean? That's the most stupid statement I've ever heard.  
I don't look at that statement as something Natalee really said, I look at it as a statement from the guy who drugged and murdered her, wondering how he thinks this fits into his alibi.

I see it this way, at this point Natalee is drugged to the brink of dying. Joran is trying to make a case, an alibi to to fit his storyline. It's changed 10 or 15 times in an effort to make it more realistic.  
Everyone on the planet knows what happened, even the Aruban Suits and FOB hatemongers, it's just a matter of someone stepping up and doing the right thing.  I'm not holding my breath.

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: ... We were speaking English to each other and I asked her if she wanted to go back to her hotel and that's when she said that she wanted to — she asked me if I -- if I had a big house or not and then — then she said — I said to her "Do you want to see my house?" And she's like "Yes, I want to go to your house."

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ever actually make it to your house?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did stop in front of my house. We got to my house and then, yes then I — then she said she wanted to go see sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why sharks?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have no idea why she wanted to go see sharks and so I was laughing and telling her there's no sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you actually go into your house with her?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no, no. We never even got out of the car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: She had no interest in going into your house? She didn't say anything?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, at that point she wanted — she wanted to go see sharks ...
She wanted to go see the Sharks - I mean really WTF does that mean? That's the most stupid statement I've ever heard.
I don't look at that statement as something Natalee really said, I look at it as a statement from the guy who drugged and murdered her, wondering how he thinks this fits into his alibi.

I see it this way, at this point Natalee is drugged to the brink of dying. Joran is trying to make a case, an alibi to to fit his storyline. It's changed 10 or 15 times in an effort to make it more realistic.
Everyone on the planet knows what happened, even the Aruban Suits and FOB hatemongers, it's just a matter of someone stepping up and doing the right thing. I'm not holding my breath.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 11, 2007, 09:42:14 PM »

This was posted at RU - it's a photo of KJ's sendoff from Aruba.  Nice pic of Jacobs  Laughing

[1] in Amsterdam.

That fat POS looks like he got bigger.  Why the hell would he be there.  Of all the police officers on the force he is front and center.  They are both scumbags.  They are probably congratulating each other on how great they did with the coverup.

I just gotta say this and it might be a little tacky but seriously, look at Jacobs.  Is he or is he not the most hidious disgusting looking human on earth?  Does he only own one shirt?  
We now know that drugging and raping young tourist girls is a Sport in Aruba, it's easy to see how a fat ass like Jacobs might help coverup it up.
He is truly sickening to look at. Why would a man that fat and obese live in a place with so much heat? Perks?

He truly is a disgusting human.  That fat loser.  He can't even walk without waddling.  Can you picture him running after a criminal.  Hey maybe that was the earthquake Aruba recently had.  Where was Jacobs that day Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 11, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »

I truely think he has food stains on his shirt. Evening Monkeys, how is everyone tonight?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 11, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Rice Krispy Treats.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 11, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »

[1] in Amsterdam.

No, Dan,  he owns 2 shirts.  The other one was in the wash.   Rolling Eyes

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 11, 2007, 09:53:34 PM »

After seeing that picture I have no doubt who picture Jacobs to head up the investigation.  I always thought it was Van der Straten but now we are seeing who the true person was.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: April 11, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I truely think he has food stains on his shirt.

LOL... I thought it was just the fabric was stretched from the bulging mass of FAT.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 11, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Rice Krispy Treats.

Good one sistah San!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: April 11, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »

After seeing that picture I have no doubt who picture Jacobs to head up the investigation.  I always thought it was Van der Straten but now we are seeing who the true person was.

Are you sure San?  I think he was just there for the food.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: April 11, 2007, 09:56:16 PM »

Hi, back at ya, Elaine.

Seems odd that the ALE rub elbows with the procecutor at a farewell party, but then, what do I know.  He is a very heavy man.  Not exactly the type working the streets, but more the desk variety.  

At least KJ wore a white bra under her white blouse....the skirt though....nevermind...
 Smile She's got hands on hips and a smile...doesn't look upset about the change and AG at whatever in Amsterdam....BIG 'L' on Aruba is in the books.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »

ado - My guess would be that JVDS anticipated that someone might have seen the car and needed an explanation for that. Satish had not anticipated this need.

However, that only explains a brief stop at the house - I think Joran said they didn't go in? Supposedly Natalee wanted to see his house?

Msmarple,

This is not one of the revealed witness/suspect statements but ... nevertheless the following transcript contains the words of Joran in regards to Natalee's desire to see his house and ... then her sudden change of mind.

Everyone on the planet knows what happened, even the Aruban Suits and FOB hatemongers, it's just a matter of someone stepping up and doing the right thing.  I'm not holding my breath.

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2006

VAN DER SLOOT: ... We were speaking English to each other and I asked her if she wanted to go back to her hotel and that's when she said that she wanted to — she asked me if I -- if I had a big house or not and then — then she said — I said to her "Do you want to see my house?" And she's like "Yes, I want to go to your house."

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, we did. We actually did stop in front of my house. We got to my house and then, yes then I — then she said she wanted to go see sharks.

VAN DER SLOOT: I have no idea why she wanted to go see sharks and so I was laughing and telling her there's no sharks.

VAN SUSTEREN: She had no interest in going into your house? She didn't say anything?

Oh hell Joran just tell them you stopped by the house to grab your video cam and then the next night you sold the video you took to backseatbangers.com. But then they wouldn't believe such a nice boy would do such a thing would they?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2007, 10:02:10 PM »

Quote from: AZSunny
Quote from: IndyDan
Quote from: San
Quote from: klaasend

This picture is messerizing. I can't help but stare at that fat pathetic POS Jacobs and wonder why he'd coverup for the VanDerSloots.
But the more I stare the more I tend to see this guy as a fat-assed loser with nothing in life but to be somebody and he got that little fame as the head honcho in a huge national case. I think he's hoping his little contribution will be paid back by all his croinies.  
I hope this fat puck has a heart attack soon and his last vision is Dave Holloway asking him for help.

[]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2007, 10:03:35 PM »

Indydan - LOLOL  Laughing  Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: April 11, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »

Sorry, I'm not doing a very good job and "replying" tonight.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: April 11, 2007, 10:14:16 PM »

Msmarple,

Hey

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2006

Oh hell Joran just tell them you stopped by the house to grab your video cam and then the next night you sold the video you took to backseatbangers.com. But then they wouldn't believe such a nice boy would do such a thing would they?

Hey Ron,
Just wanted to say "welcome", nice to have another 'guy' on board. We're definately outnumbered here but it's not a bad thing, not a nicer bunch of ladies to be found anywhere -- as long as you don't lie.  Lie and they'll be on you like a Pitbull on a bunny.  Just ask Joran.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 11, 2007, 10:15:40 PM »

Ok, gotta hit the hay. I'm working from home tomorrow, see ya in the morn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.