March 29, 2024, 04:12:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 143262 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2007, 11:44:35 AM »

adoronron - there is no forum software for spell check but I think some people use some other spell checking thing..I don't remember what it is though.

Personally, I like the typo's - often good for a laugh, LOL  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2007, 11:44:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Embarassed  Embarassed

OMG! Klaas.........somethings wrong with my photobucket.  Embarassed

I've posted that before and it didn't blow anything!

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Have I mentioned that I have an evil twin sister that constantly gets me in trouble???  Rolling Eyes

It's fine, I don't see a problem?

You don't see the "Welcome" push the margins??? I'm SOWWY!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »

Good morning friends..... Very Happy

Welcome ado....!  

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2007, 11:46:57 AM »

Embarassed  Embarassed

OMG! Klaas.........somethings wrong with my photobucket.  Embarassed

I've posted that before and it didn't blow anything!

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Have I mentioned that I have an evil twin sister that constantly gets me in trouble???  Rolling Eyes

It's fine, I don't see a problem?

You don't see the "Welcome" push the margins??? I'm SOWWY!!!

CBB - what browser are you using?  Did you switch recently?  Sometimes that can make a difference.  No, it's not blowing the margins for me.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2007, 11:47:45 AM »

adoronron,

Having used a VHS, I would never have thought that the images/reflections were left over from a previous recording.  If that's the case, it would explain why the reflections discussed do not show the camera person.  

I have relatives in the midwest, but here in the east, we'd like some warming, as well.  It was colder, with flurries, on Easter Sunday than it was Christmas & New Year's Eve.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2007, 11:47:48 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have skinny feet also.  My first question is this... in the six toe pic (not really, but nevermind) is the person wearing shoes?  That is the first thing I need to know.

Don't you think the feet are tooooo black to be bare feet?  Even for a person of color (is that politically correct)?

Thank you for saying it that way.  I was trying to figure out how to mention the dark feet in comparison to the person we think it is.  If this person is barefoot in the video..then it is not Yolanda.  If the foot is wearing shoes that is another story.  I see painted toenails in the video, so I think maybe barefoot, but look what they are walking on...it appears to be gravel.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2007, 11:50:10 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good morning friends..... Very Happy

Welcome ado....!  

Yeah, Mere! I was just trying to come up with a nickname! Perfect choice! Ado is just the right size! Kudos from CBB.

Boop Boop Ado!  Wink

You're officially a monkey, Ado!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »

Chicago_510 mentioned yesterday that he/she thought the walking on gravel/stones was painful...iirc....I think the person is barefoot.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2007, 11:56:12 AM »

Klaas? I don't know what a browser is, but if I can find an image of one, betcha I could make an avatar out of it!

I've been on a laptop since February and it's a flatscreen that stretches stuff anyway. 100% is too big, and 75% is too small.

Well, if you're happy, I'm happy!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »

This was one of the messages on the aru-bay site back in June 2005 prior to the site going down.  This message is referencing the lighthouse/rock portion of the videos:

"Before rumors start we would like to mention that this site was here about a year ago allready..................... This is what we saw yesterday morning......it's mostly uncut video so tell EVERYBODY you can see for yourself what's going on in Aruba at www.aru-bay.com and more keeps comming...............but we had to copyright it (as you will notice when you watch the clips) to prevent them from being mis-used and we tried to blurr out the faces of local and international lawenforcement agents(IF they are but we rather be safe than sorry) .this footage is for personal use only........and due to the seriousness of the situation we did not add any music to these clips.............this footage was taped on the 11th of june 2005 in the early morning hours behind the lighthouse, were the tree suspects .....NOT THE BLACK SECURITY'S WHO WERE ACCUSSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA (CNN FOX AND OTHERS)BUT this is the area the three who saw her last said they went and EVERYBODY + man's best friend were there on a very VERY low profile so draw your own conclusion......... BUT for official statements let's wait and pray for a positive outcome and why has nobody asked the official spokes people about the bottle of lysol I saw in the Aruba Today Daily News picture in the beginning of the week ???????does it have anything to to with this case?????????????????SO PLEASE .............GO DO YOU JOB WITH REAL FACTS AND INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS AND KEEPING HER LOVED-ONES FEELINGS IN MIND.........AND DON"T MAKE IT A RACIAL THING.............THERE ARE JUST GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE AND COUNTRY.........SO IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW...... NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... AND MAY GOD BE YOUR GUIDE BEFORE YOU EVER HAVE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF ANYTHING AGAIN............................."

The aru-bay site seems to be upset about the arrest of the security guards.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »

I wonder what the shiny spots to the left of the foot are? At first I thought it was some sort of metal strip and that it ran under a black sandal.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2007, 12:02:05 PM »

Makes me wonder how they/he/she knew to go there at that hour...and also wonder how the other locations were determined, if not from inside info....just revisiting old thoughts after rereading that aru-bay notice....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2007, 12:02:44 PM »

Welcome Adoronon!  The Midwest Rocks!  
You don't have to believe me, just ask Old Fart.   Wink

Just checking in to see if my post-Easter avatar is showing up ok.  Have to go to the FP to e-mail the Miami Press thingy about a guy.......... Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2007, 12:04:28 PM »

Confession was June 10th I believe, then came the retraction.  Remember the Lighthouse was mentioned the night of the confession.  So, what did they find in the rock area?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2007, 12:20:21 PM »

********** WELCOME TO SCARED MONKEYS adoronron************* Cool

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »

This was one of the messages on the aru-bay site back in June 2005 prior to the site going down.  This message is referencing the lighthouse/rock portion of the videos:

"Before rumors start we would like to mention that this site was here about a year ago allready..................... This is what we saw yesterday morning......it's mostly uncut video so tell EVERYBODY you can see for yourself what's going on in Aruba at www.aru-bay.com and more keeps comming...............but we had to copyright it (as you will notice when you watch the clips) to prevent them from being mis-used and we tried to blurr out the faces of local and international lawenforcement agents(IF they are but we rather be safe than sorry) .this footage is for personal use only........and due to the seriousness of the situation we did not add any music to these clips.............this footage was taped on the 11th of june 2005 in the early morning hours behind the lighthouse, were the tree suspects .....NOT THE BLACK SECURITY'S WHO WERE ACCUSSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA (CNN FOX AND OTHERS)BUT this is the area the three who saw her last said they went and EVERYBODY + man's best friend were there on a very VERY low profile so draw your own conclusion......... BUT for official statements let's wait and pray for a positive outcome and why has nobody asked the official spokes people about the bottle of lysol I saw in the Aruba Today Daily News picture in the beginning of the week ???????does it have anything to to with this case?????????????????SO PLEASE .............GO DO YOU JOB WITH REAL FACTS AND INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS AND KEEPING HER LOVED-ONES FEELINGS IN MIND.........AND DON"T MAKE IT A RACIAL THING.............THERE ARE JUST GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE AND COUNTRY.........SO IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW...... NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... AND MAY GOD BE YOUR GUIDE BEFORE YOU EVER HAVE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF ANYTHING AGAIN............................."

The aru-bay site seems to be upset about the arrest of the security guards.

Can we all chip in a few bucks & buy that fartknocker a decent spell checker.

I mean, I mispell things.... but come *AWN Wink Laughing

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2007, 12:29:45 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Hi, just seeing if I can post. My first time here

Howdy adoronron!! Very Happy   Welcome
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2007, 12:31:44 PM »

Peaches asked me where in the midwest I'm located. So, to answer I shall attempt to post this picture.
[/img]
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2007, 12:31:49 PM »

Welcome to Adoronron!

And to all Monkeys

CARPE,

Do you think that the videos could have been of the creation of a fake crime scene to frame the security guards?  When that fell through because of MB students in the lobby all night, they had to go back and un-do the crime scene?

Could that be what we are seeing?

Also remember the vandalization of the cemetery.  That might also account for spare body parts we seem to encounter at every turn.

Just thoughts but is this what you mean about the vids and Ed Smith knowing they were not of any actual crime scene?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2007, 12:33:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
If the person in the six toe photo is barefoot then I will say it is NOT Yolanda.  Is the person wearing shoes or bare foot?

I am pretty sure barefoot, lalas.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.