March 28, 2024, 07:27:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 143184 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: April 10, 2007, 11:16:42 PM »

here is a LOAD of CRAP of GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS

I had called Deepak, on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.00 am, on his mobile phone. It was May 30th 2005. I had asked Deepak how he was doing. He had told me that he was "on-line" and that he was chatting to people. I had told Deepak that the girl wouldn't listen and that she was sleeping on the beach. I asked Deepak if he would come and pick me up. Deepak further told me that he would come immediately to come and pick me up. The conversation lasted about 2 to 3 minutes. I had walked back to Natalee. She was still sleeping. I laid down next to her. At about 03.30 am Deepak came to Fisherman's Huts to pick me up. When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel. Deepak asked me if I fucked her. I answered Deepak that I didn't because I didn't have a condom on me. Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach. Then Deepak and me drove off towards home. What I can remark is that when we drove home the "Snack Truck" at "Fermins Bar" wasn't there. In the car I had....

* this is a literal translation but not the best translation. The best phrase to translate this is: "Don't bother about the bitch" or "F*** the bitch, let's go".

told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

What I also can state is that during the drive Deepak told me that he had the next day off and that he didn't need to go to work. I had told Deepak that I did have school and that I was tired.

I was dropped off at my house by Deepak on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.45. When I was getting out I asked him if he would go "on-line" again. Deepak answered me that he would. I also told him that I would call him tomorrow. I had asked Deepak if he could pick up the shoes I left behind at the beach. Deepak told me that he would immediately go and get them. Then Deepak drove off.

1. WHY NOT GO PICK UP THE SHOES RIGHT THEN AND THERE ???
how long would that take   ...30 more seconds
 Rolling Eyes LOAD ALERT   LOAD ALERT

2. deepak immediately said he would do this and that BLAH BLAH BLAH
LOAD ALERT LOAD ALERT

3. JORAN ADMITS he wears size 14 and purchased size 14

hmmm very interesting...so why are you wearing SIZE 10 later on JERK FACE ????????????

cause maybe you kicked Natalee with your size 14 shoes and IF the body was found you didnt want to be the PUNK that WORE size 14

OHHHHHHHHHHHH  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: April 10, 2007, 11:21:56 PM »

Just popped in to check on things before bed,Also, Klaas, did you see who is a new moderator/administrater over at scrux .com, I will never go there again for info  http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=498
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: April 10, 2007, 11:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Just popped in to check on things before bed,Also, Klaas, did you see who is a new moderator/administrater over at scrux .com, I will never go there again for info  http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=498

Shocked    Oh brother..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 10, 2007, 11:26:25 PM »

Yep, saw that earlier.  Wonder what's up with Shizaru?  That board is extreemly slow.  That's where Medleyrelay began, she should be happy there  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 10, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Shocked    Oh brother..
Hi Angie! I know I can't beleive that shit, and she says she will be fair to all veiws YEAHHHHHHHHHH RIGHTTTTTTTT
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 10, 2007, 11:29:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yep, saw that earlier.  Wonder what's up with Shizaru?  That board is extreemly slow.  That's where Medleyrelay began, she should be happy there  Wink
Why did I think that Shizaru thought the three suspects were guilty, or at least Joran?! You never know. I do not know Rohn, so I have noidea about his veiws.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 10, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »

Hi Robots, I agree with your above post.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: April 10, 2007, 11:32:41 PM »

hi elaine ! Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: April 10, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »

Shocked    Oh brother..
Hi Angie! I know I can't beleive that shit, and she says she will be fair to all veiws YEAHHHHHHHHHH RIGHTTTTTTTT

HA HA HA    Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   I agree..    Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 10, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »

Why did I think that Shizaru thought the three suspects were guilty, or at least Joran?! You never know. I do not know Rohn, so I have noidea about his veiws.

I think Shizaru does believe that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: April 10, 2007, 11:35:39 PM »

I think Shizaru does believe that.

I thought that too when I read his posts.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 10, 2007, 11:35:53 PM »

They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes. Then I walked over the beach to the Wyndham Hotel. On the way there I saw a lot of people. I did not go to Fisherman's Hut to see if Natalee was still lying there.

LOOK KLLER,,,,,,,no need to spend more than 2 minutes looking
you knew they were not there

SMOKESCREEN  Mad

no need to see if NATALEE was there, you knew she wasnt

i hate you

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2007, 11:37:21 PM »

Smile Robots.. Howdy Carpe.. lalas..Janet ..  Klaas  etc..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #733 on: April 10, 2007, 11:38:20 PM »

NOTES****

Joran:
told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me.

he says at the MARRIOTT HOTEL

NOT **** THE BEACH AT THE MARRIOTT HOTEL.

There's a big difference, and I know that Marriott has always
been a bigger piece to the puzzle than I think most people
currently believe.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #734 on: April 10, 2007, 11:39:18 PM »

Smile Robots.. Howdy Carpe.. lalas..Janet ..  Klaas  etc..

Howdy, Angie lady! Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 10, 2007, 11:40:41 PM »

I thought Medley is Joran's #1 supporter, thats why I guess I am confused about that, if Shizaru feels he did it, confusing.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: April 10, 2007, 11:41:13 PM »

Gag me!!!  Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: April 10, 2007, 11:42:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Gag me!!!  Shocked

Guess you need a muzzle now and not muffs  ROFL!   Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: April 10, 2007, 11:43:33 PM »

Angie!!  Elaine!! did you meet out two newest monkeys?  Ado and Tiger.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: April 10, 2007, 11:43:49 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
NOTES****

Joran:
told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me.

he says at the MARRIOTT HOTEL

NOT **** THE BEACH AT THE MARRIOTT HOTEL.

There's a big difference, and I know that Marriott has always
been a bigger piece to the puzzle than I think most people
currently believe.
Do you think there was a party, in one of the rooms there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.