March 28, 2024, 01:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 143194 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: April 11, 2007, 10:16:20 PM »

I don't understand why you guys are all upset with Jacobs and Janssen hob knobbing together.  In the United States it's done all the time.  The District Attorney is close associates with law enforcement.  Had they done their jobs and not been so nonchalant about it all this would not even bother us. The problem is the complicity in allowing or participating in Paulus' cover up of what happened.  Yes, they most certainly provided favors for the Sloots.  Had it been just the Kalpoes...Mama K would be making trips to KIA on weekends to visit her sons.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: April 11, 2007, 10:16:25 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Ok, gotta hit the hay. I'm working from home tomorrow, see ya in the morn.

Nite Indy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 11, 2007, 10:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't understand why you guys are all upset with Jacobs and Janssen hob knobbing together.  In the United States it's done all the time.  The District Attorney is close associates with law enforcement.  Had they done their jobs and not been so nonchalant about it all this would not even bother us. The problem is the complicity in allowing or participating in Paulus' cover up of what happened.  Yes, they most certainly provided favors for the Sloots.  Had it been just the Kalpoes...Mama K would be making trips to KIA on weekends to visit her sons.

Actually in Aruba ALE reports to the Prosecutors office, so they reported to her.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 11, 2007, 10:17:24 PM »

I think it is a sweat stain,not food on Jacobs.I think KJ  i is happy to get out alive.She looks depressed,possible suicidal.She needs to leave,before she commits a heinous act on herself,or with Jacobs.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #964 on: April 11, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "San"

That fat POS looks like he got bigger.  Why the hell would he be there.  

For the free food!!!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Rice Krispy Treats.

To celebrate a cover up well done and congratulate each other for it.  Evil or Very Mad

Hi Monkeys!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 11, 2007, 10:19:49 PM »

It is still funny that Jacobs shirt matches the curtains, though! Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 11, 2007, 10:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
It is still funny that Jacobs shirt matches the curtains, though! Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: April 11, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I think it is a sweat stain,not food on Jacobs.I think KJ  i is happy to get out alive.She looks depressed,possible suicidal.She needs to leave,before she commits a heinous act on herself,or with Jacobs.

OMG! A heinous act with Jacobs?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

That would take a contortionist.  Laughing

Hiya, Tiger! I'm one of the picture ladies, and you've got a dandy!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #968 on: April 11, 2007, 10:23:17 PM »

Jacob's shirt IS the curtains. One way draw!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 11, 2007, 10:24:55 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
ROFLMAO!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: April 11, 2007, 10:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Actually in Aruba ALE reports to the Prosecutors office, so they reported to her.

My point exactly...is Jacobs Dutch?  Do you know by any chance?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 11, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »

Ten more posts and we can change threads.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 11, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

LOL  I was thinking "Baloon valance".   Laughing  Laughing

He is disgusting and a POS as sistah San says.  He is a walking heart attack.  Karin will probably be assigned the investigation of the Aruban investigation once she gets to Holland.

Ya know?  grrrrr
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 11, 2007, 10:27:33 PM »

I don't really know.  I'll try to find out.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: April 11, 2007, 10:28:29 PM »

oops.... edit that to read balloon valance....

there's one more post for ya San!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 11, 2007, 10:29:13 PM »

I don't know, but he is ummmmm, overweight.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: April 11, 2007, 10:29:24 PM »

<--------------doing my part to get this thread changed

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 11, 2007, 10:29:27 PM »

oops.... edit that to read balloon valance....

there's one more post for ya San!

Thanks for the help Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: April 11, 2007, 10:29:46 PM »

LOL  I was thinking "Baloon valance".   Laughing  Laughing

He is disgusting and a POS as sistah San says.  He is a walking heart attack.  Karin will probably be assigned the investigation of the Aruban investigation once she gets to Holland.

Ya know?  grrrrr

Well..............that casket is gonna need a few more handles, or one of those elusive Aruban bulldozers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 11, 2007, 10:30:14 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

I don't know, but he is ummmmm, overweight.

Just a little Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.