April 28, 2024, 02:50:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gerald Christopher (Chris), 45, Missing since 6/1/1, Radnor Twp, PA(Body Found)  (Read 6947 times)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« on: June 10, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/06/03/montgomery-county-police-seek-missing-man/

Edit to add "Body Found" to subject line.  MB
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:07:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:12:40 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8169842
Search for missing man from Radnor Twp.
June 3, 2011

::snipping2::
Police say 45-year-old Gerald Christopher was last seen early Wednesday morning at his apartment in St. Davids. People who know Christopher told police he was acting paranoid and irrational in the days leading up to his disappearance.

Police say Christopher left his apartment unnoticed, leaving his personal belongings and his vehicle behind. They say he may be riding a black and yellow racing bike,  ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 10:15:55 PM »

http://radnor.patch.com/articles/radnor-man-missing
Radnor Man Missing
Gerald "Chris" Christopher, a personal trainer at Deep Cuts Fitness in Wayne, has been missing since early Wednesday morning.
June 3, 2011

A Radnor man has been missing since June 1.

Gerald "Chris" Christopher, a personal trainer at Deep Cuts Fitness in Wayne, has been missing since early Wednesday morning according to this announcement.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 04:56:07 PM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/06/14/search-continues-for-radnor-man-who-vanished-2-weeks-ago/

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

“He left his personal belongings behind as well as his vehicle, so his wallet, cell phone, computer, and whatnot were left at the apartment,” Block told KYW Newsradio today.  “We believe he may be operating a black-and-yellow racing bike.”

Investigators say he often rides in the Valley Forge Park area.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »

this is in the town next to me. i hope he is found safe!!!!!!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:25 PM »

this is in the town next to me. i hope he is found safe!!!!!!

Hi, neighbor!   

(I've seen you posting in Caylee's thread where I've been lurking for three years and figured you lived in PA due to your avatar.)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »

In the days before he disappeared, Gerald Christopher was scared.

The Wayne personal trainer told his fiancée that they were in danger, that people were after them, that they had to leave the country. Then, at a friend's barbecue on Memorial Day, he was introduced to a woman who seemed to frighten him. After shaking her hand, he left the party, got into his car, and zoomed away, his fiancée, Roxy Merat, said.

Two days later, on June 1, Christopher disappeared.

Between midnight and 5 a.m., he sneaked out of his apartment without taking his wallet, money, car keys, or phone. It is believed he went to his gym, about two miles away, and took his bicycle. He hasn't been heard from since.

"He was extremely irrational and fearful," said Merat, who lived with the fitness buff, known as "Chris," in the Radnor Crossing Apartments.

The night before he left, "he said I was some kind of angel or holy spirit, and people knew about me and were trying to kill him because I was here to save the world," she added.

At a news conference Tuesday, Radnor police said that they had no evidence of foul play, that Christopher had no medical condition that would explain his absence, and that there had been no activity in his financial accounts. They asked anyone with information on his whereabouts to contact authorities or his family.

Others said they saw him riding a bike in West Chester and Wilmington, where his best friend lives, Merat said. When she contacted the friend, he told her that "Chris was the type of person who would do this, that he would leave and start a new identity and that he had done this in the past," she said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20110615_Wayne_personal_trainer_disappears_after_warning_of_danger.html

Strange.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »

Get his darned prints from the apt and run them to see if they belong to him or an alias.  Shoot, LE can tell pretty quick if someone has created and new identity in the past if it isn't covered by a mastermind.  Hard for the average Joe to go round making up new identities!  My idea isn't foolproof but it's a place to start.  I was thinking that maybe he just flipped out and was an undiagnosed schizo but that quote in the article from the friend above makes me think twice.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/06/16/body-found-in-creek-is-missing-radnor-resident-suicide-ruled/

Authorities in Delaware County say the headless body found in a creek earlier this week (see related story) is that of missing Radnor resident Gerald Christopher.

The Delaware County medical examiner says Christopher hanged himself in an outdoor area adjacent to a creek in Nether Providence Township.

So sad. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 09:05:51 PM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/06/16/body-found-in-creek-is-missing-radnor-resident-suicide-ruled/

Authorities in Delaware County say the headless body found in a creek earlier this week (see related story) is that of missing Radnor resident Gerald Christopher.

The Delaware County medical examiner says Christopher hanged himself in an outdoor area adjacent to a creek in Nether Providence Township.

So sad. 

I'm so sorry.  From what I've been reading, Chris seemed to be a tortured soul and lived in fear.  May he rest in peace.  an angelic monkey

Moving this to "Missing Found Deceased"

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 10:51:48 PM »

Poor guy.  Surely the woman he lived with (not to kick someone when they are down but) knew how tortured he was and maybe if they had said how troubled and or delusional he was LE might have looked a little harder.  God rest his weary soul and I know he has finally found peace.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.