March 29, 2024, 12:43:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rich That Never Seem To Lose Their Money...  (Read 1807 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 11, 2011, 07:48:30 AM »

A liberal friend of mine recently complained about the rich that never seemed to lose their money...

She support Obama and all his spending, debt, special interests, Hollywood, and liberal TV.

Who are these rich that never seem to lose their money?  Do they take stimulus money and create jobs in America?  Do they create jobs in China, Korea, and other foreign nations?

Where do they get their money for investing?  A manual labor job?  A 401k or other retirement account?   The Federal Reserve?  Obama's spending?  Obama's stimulus?  QE1?  QE2?  QE20?  Did they share the pain of of the GM bondholders who lost everything by paying to be first in the bankruptcy line?  Smaller but safer profits?

Who covers the losses at the Federal Reserve, American's biggest PRIVATE bank?  How would anyone know where the Fed invests 'our' money?  How many BAD investments the Fed makes?  Who get's all the special free/low interest money?

Why does it seem like some rich people never lose their money?  Rich liberals never lose their money?

They just seem to support endlessly raising taxes on working Americans, and giving the cash strapped benefit programs to poor people, illegal aliens, and others that do not have ANY skin in the game?  Why aren't they giving away their accumulated wealth?  All that money that they never seem to lose?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 08:05:35 AM »

I think what made the United States exceptional was the ability for anyone to make a good life through hard work.  Today, the government want's everything - your wages, your home, your estate when you die.

The government 'fined' AmSouth bank a few years ago because they failed to recognize a client that was running a Ponzi scheme and bilking folks.  Apparently, AmSouth should have built a relationship with this client and they didn't know from deposits and withdrawals that bad thing were happening.

Recently, an ancient former Nazi prison guard was convicted of crimes that happened years ago.  I remember watching this case in the news for years.  He kept appealing, seemed to have deep pockets and the ability to keep himself out of jail.  How many could afford that?  In America, he lived as a common man, an autoworker.  For some reason, there doesn't seem to be a statute of limitation of all the horrible things he was involved in.  Did the long arm of the law finally catch up with him?

I read about big banks that seem to be avoiding legal requests for emails and other documents.  Some have suggested that they're just playing a game until the SOL runs out. 

How many lives on Main Street have been ruined by the financial crash of 2008?  How many American dreams have been destroyed?  How many families have been made insecure?

Did any of these little working people on Main Street see the bad financial numbers from all those bad investments?  Do nothing?  Unload the investments on other?

Our military recently released a report about the new war games - financial terrorism.  Instead of destroying a nation through traditional ground, water, and air wars, just destroy them financially.  How does someone punish financial terrorism?  Financial wars?  Financial war crimes? 

Hmmm...let the statute of limitations run out?  Should there be a free ride for folks hat destroy nations through financial terrorism? 

Should the SOL be used to allow international criminals to get away without punishment?

It seems like our nation has been systematically looted for a few decades, and now, the looters are getting away and letting the SOL run out.

What is Obama's response?  More spending and debt.  More job creation for foreigners.

When will Washington work for exceptional people?  All the folks on Main Street?

Martha Stewart when to jail.  Is anyone asking the folks that run the biggest banks in America, private banks the tough questions? No.

Is anyone following the money?  Wondering why the 'smartest' job rotation, Ivy league educated didn't recognize the Ponzi schemes of financial ruin that have shaken 'our' financial system?

'Our' financial system of privatized profits and socialized losses...what a deal for Americans, what DEBT and slavery for generations.

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 09:28:52 AM »

Why does it seem like central and global bankers are trying to create a kinder, gentler, plantation system?

Why does no light ever seem to shine on the wheeling and dealing of the central banks?  The biggest global banks?

When was the last time any central bank had a robust, open, audit?  How can so many nations have central banks that aren't accountable?

When will the Federal Reserve's records ever see the light of day?  It's great that all the 'profits' are returned to the Treasury...how would anyone know the truth?  Why aren't the unions, the Democrats, and Nancy going after the biggest swamp of them all?

Is it the profits the Fed doesn't make that matter?  The profits made from the free and uber low cost money it doles out?  Who pays for that?  All the little people in America?  All the folks on Main Street that paid their dues for decade and are now watching in all slip away on Obama's watch?

Need more money?  Make a market.  Convince people they can't live without $6,000 insurance premiums.  Convince old folks they'll die without a legal drug bill of $10,000 a month and no way to 'pay' for it.

Do the billions spent on healthcare or drugs save anyone?  People still dying? 

Do the billions spent on healthcare just create new markets?  More special interest billionaires?  Any of those drug makers paying taxes on all the money they make in their foreign holding? 

Hmmm...take money from 'desperate' sick and older Americans, launder it through 'holdings' in foreign countries...create a taxpayer base that is decreasing and burdened with generational debt...  It's the American "HEALTHSCARE" market!!!

Need more money?  Why not tax the air people breath?  The food they eat?  The energy they use?  Tax the very carbon in their bodies?  The big freeze?  The big bake?  Climate change?  (Anyone ever show and tell these folks the Grand Canyon was once at the bottom of a vast ocean?)

Earth shifted on it's axis?  Did it happen overnight?  Or, over a period of time?  How many studied geography and the characteristics of the equator?  How various zones have different environments?  If the axis shifts, doesn't that create a new zone of land in the equator?  Changing climates? 

Where is the comparison of the old and the new and how long it took for us to get there?  How radiation from the sun, over this same time frame, has changed our weather?

Need more money?  Let the super secret central bankers help.  The secret wheeling and dealing isn't a secret when everyone knows what kind of deals are being made...

They won't wealth from the ones that already have it and it seems like they don't want anyone to join the elite global club.  Just tax the working family!!!   Shame them into giving it all away (through forced taxation) to the needy, the greedy, and the lazy...and let future generations pay off Bush and Obama's spending and debt habit.

It's the kinder, gentler, plantation system!!!  Next chapter coming to a theater near you, no matter where you live on the globe.

just my humblest of opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.