April 27, 2024, 03:56:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 225975 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 13, 2011, 04:07:20 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 28 http://www.wftv.com/video/28222880/index.html
Thanks Trimm! Always look forward to his commentary  ::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 13, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »

I feel stunned and shell-shocked.  While I have felt that the prosecution had this, I did expect something that was a little more than what they have presented.  I have no doubt they are capable of tearing apart whatever Baez brings, I just expected more.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 13, 2011, 04:09:22 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/13/2011           Motion
for Certificate of Out of State Witness
06/13/2011           Certificate
of Summons for Material Witnesses

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #603 on: June 13, 2011, 04:09:32 PM »

I can't imagine what kind of "bombshell" could top his opening statement. 

After all Baez's insane statements, the only thing that would be a bombshell for me would be the grandfather in the nursing home to be revealed as Caylee's father.

That, would freak me out. 

With all this speculation on Caylee's father, Caylee looked like Cindy- period.

Baez already accussed the George of sexually assaulting Casey, of being an accomplice in covering up Caylee's "accidental death", as someone else stated, what could top this?  The grandfather would top this.

ya that would be entertaining for sure, but no more believable than anything else he's said Smile

I agree that Caylee looked ALOT like Cindy, and not at all like Casey, and I think that REALLY pizzed Casey off. 

Well I think it's all settled.....really......Cindy is Caylee's biodad!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 13, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 28 http://www.wftv.com/video/28222880/index.html

thanks trim...I sure hope Mr. Shaeffer is wrong about the A's asking for them to spare KC's life .......but darn it, I think he is right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 13, 2011, 04:13:18 PM »

Who was the girl friend from school that told the police that Casey always put her dead animals in a certain area with heart sticker on their lips
Was she the same girl that was going to adopt Caylee but Cindy said NO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 13, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »

Hey all...quick question.  Will the prosecution play the jailhouse videos of when they were searching in the lake for Caylee, and Casey had no reaction, however when they were in the woods..before it was ever confirmed to be Caylee - her reactions to that search?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 13, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys  -- I'm quite disappointed too that the State is wrapping up its case.  I think there is a huge hole in it.  Although the State doesn't have to prove motive, many of us, including Shirley Pleasea and she should know, think the motive was to get even with Cindy for loving Caylee and sort of replacing Casey in her affections with that beautiful little girl.  George knew, Lee knew, apparently the entire neighborhood knew, Jessie knew, Amy knew, Tony knew, Ricardo knew,they all knew about  about the fights between Cindy and Casey.  The Jury doesn't know. What the jury got was a fairy tale of a  loving relationship between the two of them  and how they snuggled on the couch to watch a video of sweet Caylee at the nursing home, on the last day of her life, I might add.

A lot of people bought Cindy's act when she lied under oath, and not for the first time, either.  This time it was in court as a sworn witness.   I didn't buy it and I remember very clearly all of the Cindy's lies and actions and  some of those actions were illegal, IMO, and certainly lying to LE is illegal.  I believe the real Cindy was apparent in the Morgan depositions.  That's Cindy in all her glory, and that's Cindy's normal way of behaving, IMO.

so the jury will be left with the impression of a sweet, loving relationship between mother and daughter, and the defense will sacrifice George to get that murdering slut off.  That was the whole idea from the beginning, wasn't it?

Babybear

I believe that George may be the willing sacrificial lamb for the defence ... the willing sacrificial lamb who provides the reasonal doubt to save Casey from the death penalty/LWOP.

George will continue to deny the accusations of his lying daughter but ... the court of public opinion will give George the benefit of the doubt.  After all ... it has been revealed throughout the trial that every word that spews out of the mouth of Casey is a lie.

It is a win-win-win strategy that the defence is attempting.  IF the jury buys it ...

1.  Casey wins because she is not held fully accountable for the murder of the precious treasure that she was bless with.

2.  George and Cindy win because that outcome of the trial was exactly what Caylee's grandparents were hoping for.  Justice for Caylee was never a consideration.

3.  Jose Baez and the Anthonys all win with a $2 Million dollar move deal with Lifetime.

Janet

Wouldn't that be sad? All together, the whole lot of them are the most greedy amoral people I've witnessed. It's one thing to blindly lie and aid a psycho killer that is a family member such as the Vandersloots, but to sell the humiliating story and piggyback on a murdered toddler for the rest of their lives is beyond disgusting. If that happens I guess they will all eventually pay for that betrayal either by fighting to the death among themselves or when they meet their maker.

mizjay

Within hours of Casey's vehicle being picked up from Johnson's Towing ... implication of the foul odor that both nurse Cindy and cop George recognized as body decomposition ... was realized and ... both have been on a mission to distance/protect their daughter from accountability in the death of their granddaughter.

I have no doubt that Cindy and George loved Caylee but ... not enough that justice would prevail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #608 on: June 13, 2011, 04:16:26 PM »

Well this is interesting - if you look up Casey's charges here - http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234,
the date of the "first degree murder" offense is listed as 6/15/2008, NOT 6/16/2008...... very interesting....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 13, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/13/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75C55920110613
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:10pm EDT
(Reuters) - An FBI examiner testified on Monday that she saw the outline of a small heart on the duct tape prosecutors say Casey Anthony used to smother her 2-year-old daughter Caylee three years ago this week.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 13, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »

Who was the girl friend from school that told the police that Casey always put her dead animals in a certain area with heart sticker on their lips

Kiomarie Cruz

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 13, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »

Kio Marie?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: June 13, 2011, 04:21:04 PM »

Hey all...quick question.  Will the prosecution play the jailhouse videos of when they were searching in the lake for Caylee, and Casey had no reaction, however when they were in the woods..before it was ever confirmed to be Caylee - her reactions to that search?
Wes,Ibelieve  the judge ruled against them

CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 13, 2011, 04:24:39 PM »

I don't know much about Robyn Adams, but she is what is referred to as a jail jouse snitch up here and anything she says is suspect. I know she had some letters Casey wrote to her
and what Casey herself wrote mght carry some weight but anything she says the other one told her, pffft
It's not as if Adams is a fine upstanding citizen.
If I am not mistaken, Baez had to give the jury SOMETHING to back up what he said in his opening statements and I don't see how that is possible.

I hear ya Kat but according to this - http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/06/13/casey-anthonys-former-cellmate-set-to-testify-for-prosecution/  she will testify for the prosecution.   I think the prosecution team has shown themselves pretty sharp so far, so whatever this girl is going to say must be good.   
I would like to see the state close with a memorable BANG!
Baez is threatening a bombshell for closing.

Like his wonderful opening? FAIL! lol
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 13, 2011, 04:33:51 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 13, 2011, 04:40:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28223487/detail.html
Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense
Kronk Called In Caylee's Remains In 2008
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT June 13, 2011

Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defense, his attorney told WESH 2 News.

Kronk is the former meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains in December 2008.

Anthony's defense claimed in opening statements that the young girl's remains were placed in the woods by Kronk, not by Casey as prosecutors allege.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html#ixzz1PBsP5rlg

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 13, 2011, 04:43:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28223487/detail.html
Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense
Kronk Called In Caylee's Remains In 2008
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT June 13, 2011

Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defense, his attorney told WESH 2 News.

Kronk is the former meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains in December 2008.

Anthony's defense claimed in opening statements that the young girl's remains were placed in the woods by Kronk, not by Casey as prosecutors allege.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html#ixzz1PBsP5rlg

oh boy he will wish he was never born when bozo starts with that whole morally bankrupt deal hope he can take it and not fold under
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 13, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »

Well this is interesting - if you look up Casey's charges here - http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234,
the date of the "first degree murder" offense is listed as 6/15/2008, NOT 6/16/2008...... very interesting....

Very interesting indeed.  Could it be that LE is suspicious that Caylee met her demised prior to the sun rising on the morning of June 16, 2008?

Considering the implication of Casey's desktop investigation ... George lied about what time Casey and Caylee left home on June 16th.  The implication of the combined desktop investigation and cell phone records is that Casey never left home until 4:30 PM

Janet

+++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

DESKTOP ACTIVITY

The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence
Updated 10/19/09

Timeline for June 16 to June 20 2008

<snipped>

7:00-9:00 am high user activity on desktop

9:00-10:00 am no activity on HP desktop

10:00-noon high user activity on desktop

12:00 noon-1:00 pm no activity on HP desktop.  No activity on laptop.

1:00-3:00 pm high user activity on desktop.

3:00-4:00 pm no activity on laptop.

3:00-11:00 pm no activity on HP desktop.

More:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

CELL PHONE ACTIVITY

The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence
Updated 10/19/09

Timeline for June 16 to June 20 2008

<snipped>

KC's cell phone pings showed her at or near the Anthony home until 4:18. At 4:18 she tracked northward.

<snipped>

More:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: June 13, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-could-prosecution-wrap-up-tomorrow.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Could prosecution wrap up tomorrow?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 13 2011 2:05 PM

The Casey Anthony trial’s big headline today? A new timetable for the trial that had been estimated to last six to eight weeks. People were hearing that new timetable a little differently.

“It looks like the defense will start on Thursday, and as the judge said, it’s his hope that he has the jury deliberating by the 26th or 27th of this month,” WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said. 
 ::snipping2::

::snipping2::

Butler said it didn’t seem that the prosecution will call Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains. “We know that Jose Baez is going to call him up,” Butler said. ”He called him morally bankrupt and that he’s the one that moved this body.”

Butler speculated that the prosecution then will “stand up and poke holes in Jose Baez’s theory.”

WOFL legal analyst Diana Tennis predicted the defense will have to deal with Kronk, and it would have been easier if the state had called Kronk. “The defense could cross examine him, ask him leading questions, it’s a lot easier,” Tennis said. Instead, Tennis theorized that the defense might not call Kronk and focus on  the people around him for a “smear campaign” of Kronk.

“I still think they’ve got to call their client,” Tennis said. ”I think Casey is it. I think they’ve got to call her and let the chips fall where they may.”

As a defense attorney, Tennis said she would call Cindy and Lee Anthony only if she knew what their answers were going to be. “The rift in that family does appear to be pretty huge and genuine,” Tennis said.

With trial in recess this afternoon, WFTV, WESH and WOFL returned to regular programming. But WKMG-Channel 6 stuck with Anthony coverage to reach viewers who are looking for that information, General Manager Skip Valet said. WKMG will replay the opening statements at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday morning.

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 13, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »

I also read somewhere that there was a alleged witness who saw Casey's vehicle parked with the trunk open on Suburban Drive.  The witness was a minor at the time so therefore the issue wasn't pushed.  Obviously, the witness would be an adult by now.  Anyone hear this?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.