April 28, 2024, 10:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 226033 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: June 13, 2011, 07:12:44 PM »

We have had 3 years to absorb all the craziness of this case, but the jury has not. 

I'd bet both my kidneys that there's at least ONE juror who lied about not knowing much about the case, and who stated that they "haven't yet made up their mind."  A person would have to be living under a rock to not have heard of this case.  I'm on the other side of the country and I know more about ICA than I do my own brother.  So there's got to be at least one juror...perhaps more, who knows she's guilty and lied to get on the jury, silently harboring rage, with full intent to convict.

Well, at least we can hope so.

I agree, except I bet there is more than one person on that jury who knows a whole lot more than they stated. Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 13, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, the only place Casey's walking is to the big house.
The state has at least 3 more witnesses, and will wipe the floor with the witnesses presented by the defense.
The state doesn't have to prove a motive, but the motive is clear...bella vita, and hatred of Cindy.
I think all of this is still going to come out.
There's decomp., there's a hair with a death band, and there's the 31 days, duct tape, computer searches, chloroform.
I think there will be a guilty verdict.

DITTO Curly!!! I also think KC's actions in court will also go to her downfall.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 13, 2011, 07:15:35 PM »

Does anyone know if Greta is covering the KC  trial tonight?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 13, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »

JVM did an online (?) survey...85% said that the state had proved their case beyond a doubt..15% says that they have not...
worrisome..except I keep going back to common sense and the testimony of Dr. G and some others...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 13, 2011, 07:17:21 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 13, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, the only place Casey's walking is to the big house.
The state has at least 3 more witnesses, and will wipe the floor with the witnesses presented by the defense.
The state doesn't have to prove a motive, but the motive is clear...bella vita, and hatred of Cindy.
I think all of this is still going to come out.
There's decomp., there's a hair with a death band, and there's the 31 days, duct tape, computer searches, chloroform.
I think there will be a guilty verdict.
ITA Curly.. They had less and convicted Scott Peterson.. And this is a Florida jury...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 13, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »

Hello Monkeys  -- I'm quite disappointed too that the State is wrapping up its case.  I think there is a huge hole in it.  Although the State doesn't have to prove motive, many of us, including Shirley Pleasea and she should know, think the motive was to get even with Cindy for loving Caylee and sort of replacing Casey in her affections with that beautiful little girl.  George knew, Lee knew, apparently the entire neighborhood knew, Jessie knew, Amy knew, Tony knew, Ricardo knew,they all knew about  about the fights between Cindy and Casey.  The Jury doesn't know. What the jury got was a fairy tale of a  loving relationship between the two of them  and how they snuggled on the couch to watch a video of sweet Caylee at the nursing home, on the last day of her life, I might add.

A lot of people bought Cindy's act when she lied under oath, and not for the first time, either.  This time it was in court as a sworn witness.   I didn't buy it and I remember very clearly all of the Cindy's lies and actions and  some of those actions were illegal, IMO, and certainly lying to LE is illegal.  I believe the real Cindy was apparent in the Morgan depositions.  That's Cindy in all her glory, and that's Cindy's normal way of behaving, IMO.

so the jury will be left with the impression of a sweet, loving relationship between mother and daughter, and the defense will sacrifice George to get that murdering slut off.  That was the whole idea from the beginning, wasn't it?

Signed in to respond to your post Babybear. 
Is the big hole you see in pros. case motive, or are there other issues/holes that concern you?

I agree that the real Cindy is the one seen in Morgan's depositions. 
In her interviews with LE she did not seem cooperative but defensive.

In the video of Caylee's 2nd birthday I did see a softness in Cindy when she was holding Caylee and smiling.  Since I've seen so little of that side of Cindy, it surprised me.  Not that Caylee wouldn't tug at one's heartstrings, but rather it was a Cindy I had not seen before. 

I hope the jury is not left with the impression of a sweet, loving Mother daughter relationship.  It would leave them searching for a way to explain the unexplainable.  Particularly when Baaz gives them his twisted reasons for ICA'S behavior, ugly coping, etc.

Your last paragraph is frightening.  You have such a way with words and thank you for always calling it as you see it.

I sure wish the jury had Casey's stinky pants that Cindy washed.  I'm sure they would have tied ICA in perfectly with Caylee's decomposition.  A piece of extremely valuable evidence that got washed (probably over and over) down Cindy's drain. 

Hi, Can--Yes the big hole I see--big enough to drive a truck through--is the lack of motive.  I know it isn't necessary to the state's case but it was there for the picking.  They allowed Cindy to lie under oath when they knew that she was lying. There are many witnesses to the state of affairs between Cindy and Casey. And IMO that's the key.  If Casey wanted to party, she could, as she said give Caylee to her parents.  But IMO, it was something more basic, something darker, deeper.  It was her hatred for Cindy at that particular moment.  Caylee had to go.  I'm really disappointed in the State's case.  There was so much more.

IMO no hung jury.  Casey will walk. And they will all live happily ever after.  Except Caylee.  She's dead.

Yikes, I'm even more frightened now! 

If Cindy is part of the Baaz plan perhaps it will be possible for the State to bring out motive as a rebuttal to Baaz' witnesses testifying on Casey's behalf. Is it possible that is their strategy?
Will keep my fingers crossed.

In many ways, this seems like a chess game.

Praying for justice for little Caylee.   an angelic monkey  ::justice2NJ::

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 13, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »

Marcia Clark, who now practices appellate law, just said on JVM that the video enactment of the duct tape will not cause a reversal.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 13, 2011, 07:21:57 PM »

We have had 3 years to absorb all the craziness of this case, but the jury has not. 

I'd bet both my kidneys that there's at least ONE juror who lied about not knowing much about the case, and who stated that they "haven't yet made up their mind."  A person would have to be living under a rock to not have heard of this case.  I'm on the other side of the country and I know more about ICA than I do my own brother.  So there's got to be at least one juror...perhaps more, who knows she's guilty and lied to get on the jury, silently harboring rage, with full intent to convict.

Well, at least we can hope so.

I agree, except I bet there is more than one person on that jury who knows a whole lot more than they stated. Monkey Devil!
The idea that the jury that decides anyones fate spends all their free time playing silly on line games and watching cartoons worries me about the whole judicial system
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 13, 2011, 07:24:07 PM »

Marcia Clark, who now practices appellate law, just said on JVM that the video enactment of the duct tape will not cause a reversal.   
Marcia Clark  not saying much there.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 13, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY RAGE LED TO MURDER

“You will NEVER have Caylee!”

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 13, 2011, 07:29:12 PM »

Maybe its mentioned somewhere else and I havent seen it,but do we know who the remaining state witnesses are?  Is one of them the inmate friend Robyn?  Do we know specifically who we are waiting for tomorrow afternoon?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 13, 2011, 07:30:27 PM »

Looks like Ashton is not taking this one lightly. Bozo is very uncomfortable.

One thing I don't understand is why Baez and team are objecting to so much of the witnesses testimonies! If he is still conceding this was an accident and Casey had nothing to do with the body disposal or any of the evidence we've heard.....and still plans to blame George or Kronk for everything that happened after Caylee 'drowned in the pool', why are they objecting to so much?? It doesn't make any sense. If the duhfense is planning to pin the aftermath on another person, he shouldn't be objecting.

Geeezeeeeeeeeeee.........I hope that made sense, lol.

I looked for a response and didn't find one...anyone understand?

Oh.....I want to    Wendy Murphy. WTF??? She cannot possibly be this blind! I don't think I like her anymore. 
I know I don't and she has lost all credibility with me. 

Nut, I don't know the answer to your question.  Maybe he' just objecting to almost everything to preserve appellate issues down the road.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: June 13, 2011, 07:33:24 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY RAGE LED TO MURDER

“You will NEVER have Caylee!”

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 13, 2011, 07:34:02 PM »

I wish Blink or someone could get to Wendy Murphy.  She has clearly gone around the bend and I just don't understand.  She has hinted that Caylee may have been taken somewhere(ie Sawgrass apt, and that time she disappeared in the middle of the night) for some neferious(sp) reason.  In other words I think she keeps hinting at some sort of abuse other than at the hand of Casey.  She also insists that Caylee died on the 17th.  She has gone crazy.

Wendy Murphy ticks me off!  I no longer value her opinion.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 13, 2011, 07:37:41 PM »

Maybe its mentioned somewhere else and I havent seen it,but do we know who the remaining state witnesses are?  Is one of them the inmate friend Robyn?  Do we know specifically who we are waiting for tomorrow afternoon?

I don't know who we are waiting for, but I would love to know. 
Don't know why it's taking so long to bring Robyn to the stand.   
Seems poor Dr. Vass is returning so the defense can have at him again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 13, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE
Published on: January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/heart-sticker-convinces-childhood-pal-mom-killed-caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 13, 2011, 07:39:00 PM »

Even the TV momo's are wondering why there has been no talk of the fight between Cindy and KC on fathers day night.....  ::MonkeyEek: omg shoot me .LP is making sense.
If they admit to the fight and KC stormed out that night, then George is lying about the next am.. They also say that the pings were never discussed   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 13, 2011, 07:41:34 PM »

I am going to have crazy dreams again tonight.. I have been having them alot since this trial started 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 13, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Judge Perry's trial time estimate today does NOT include penalty phase if necessary.
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony @WESH His attorney confirms Roy Kronk has been subpeonad by the Anthony defense.
2 hours ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony court papers filed today indicate Anthonys defense wants to call multiple scientists from the Body Farm.
3 hours ago

Thanks Trim - for this, and so many others.   an angelic monkey

Poor Dr. Vass.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.