April 28, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 226025 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 13, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »

::snipping2:: edited very badly by me to answer turbo 

No one would win.........except KC - George would always be labeled as a pedophile and possibly face charges.

Cindy & George would block any deal bozo made because of the copyrights. Not to mention he could not act with KC's power of attorney because in Florida a convicted felon cannot profit from their crime.

Bozo will lose his license after this is over, and he knows that so he is going to milk it for all it is worth but Cindy and George will block any deals he tries to make. When this is over CA will turn on bozo like a chicken snake on a new chick.

I agree with EVERY word

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 13, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Judge Perry's trial time estimate today does NOT include penalty phase if necessary.
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony @WESH His attorney confirms Roy Kronk has been subpeonad by the Anthony defense.
2 hours ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony court papers filed today indicate Anthonys defense wants to call multiple scientists from the Body Farm.
3 hours ago

Thanks Trim - for this, and so many others.   an angelic monkey

Poor Dr. Vass.  

Bozo is NOT going to be happy with the Body Farm testimony. It will confirm what Vass has said and maybe even more too he doesn't want.

I hope you're right...but...it was obvious when Dr. Vass was on the stand, that Baez was challenging Vass about the report he was reporting on that was written by another Dr. and it was obvious that Baez was trying to impart that Vass was not reporting as the original Dr. reported.

What "if" the original Dr. (a woman, I believe) gets on the stand and reports "her" report differently than Vass?

The Microbiologist/ Chemist Dr Vass referred to is his scientific partner at ORNL, NOT the Body Farm. Does anyone have the subpoena list he has sent out?

Big difference if he is calling someone from the Body Farm and someone from ORNL.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: June 13, 2011, 09:16:27 PM »

Shameless Promo

Next Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio

Tuesday the 14th @ 9pm et

9pm - 9:27pm et  - Crime Blogger Blink from blinkoncrime.com with this week's Anthony trial update

9:30pm et - 9:42pm et - Dr Dale Archer  http://drdalearcher.com/ discussing the Psychology of the Anthony's

9:45pm et - 10pm et - Criminal Profiler Pat Brown http://www.patbrownprofiling.com/  With her thoughts on the Anthony trial

Hope you can join us

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Thanks, Dana! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 13, 2011, 09:18:28 PM »

If we all just think bare basics, common sense.

Caylee went missing on KC's watch.  Nobody had seen her alive since then.

KC partied until cornered by mother mother to find Caylee.

Car abandoned due to smell of decomp, and I do not care how the dumbfense wants to try to say it was a garbage smell, nobody dumps their car for a garbage smell.  She had plenty of time to pick it back up if it was just left there for gas and she did not.  Car then found to hold decomp, evidence of chloroform, etc.

Caylee found 6 months later in a swamp, triple bagged, with duct tape on her mouth.

Just that along, 4 basic facts, if an outsider, makes me think it had to be her.  Then, add in all the lies, the evidence of decomp in trunk, the fact that she sat in jail for 3 years and if it was an accident she would have said so. 

She is guilty. I cannot think of any other outcome.

Add in that the duct tape was the same as in the home, the laundry bag was the same as found in the home, the blanket was missing from the set of linens in the home...."that person" had access to the home to get all those items....the grandparents never saw Caylee since June 15 - it wasn't them - the person in control of Caylee was Caylee's mom - KC!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 13, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Judge Perry's trial time estimate today does NOT include penalty phase if necessary.
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony @WESH His attorney confirms Roy Kronk has been subpeonad by the Anthony defense.
2 hours ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony court papers filed today indicate Anthonys defense wants to call multiple scientists from the Body Farm.
3 hours ago

Thanks Trim - for this, and so many others.   an angelic monkey

Poor Dr. Vass.  

Bozo is NOT going to be happy with the Body Farm testimony. It will confirm what Vass has said and maybe even more too he doesn't want.

I hope you're right...but...it was obvious when Dr. Vass was on the stand, that Baez was challenging Vass about the report he was reporting on that was written by another Dr. and it was obvious that Baez was trying to impart that Vass was not reporting as the original Dr. reported.

What "if" the original Dr. (a woman, I believe) gets on the stand and reports "her" report differently than Vass?

The Microbiologist/ Chemist Dr Vass referred to is his scientific partner at ORNL, NOT the Body Farm. Does anyone have the subpoena list he has sent out?

Big difference if he is calling someone from the Body Farm and someone from ORNL.

Good point!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 13, 2011, 09:21:09 PM »

Catching up again, wanted to see if anyone knows or thinks Dominic Casey will testify?

I think Dominic Casey opens up placed the state does not want to go.   
I so agree with you... He can point to Baez as a liar, but can also do the same to cindy... too risky

Yes, a loose cannon.

I believe the same of the tatoo guy.  He is going to have to say what a lovign person she was with Caylee but will also say she came in and got a tatoo, bella vita, while caylee was missing.  To us, that is a huge red flag, but for the state, it can cause more doubt, I think anyway.

They only have to ask him two questions when did she get the tattoo and what does it mean. The defense cannot go beyond the scope right?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 13, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »

Does anyone in a nice way want to point out in writing what Wendy Murphy is saying and counter it with the facts that you know.
E mail it to me and I will send it to her.
Maybe we can get her straightened out?

my email

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: June 13, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

I don't know if anyone is watching HLN but they made a good point about the duct tape making it look like a kidnapping. that is a great point. I really do not think the duct tape was the murder weapon
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 13, 2011, 09:24:52 PM »

::snipping2:: edited very badly by me to answer turbo 

No one would win.........except KC - George would always be labeled as a pedophile and possibly face charges.

Cindy & George would block any deal bozo made because of the copyrights. Not to mention he could not act with KC's power of attorney because in Florida a convicted felon cannot profit from their crime.

Bozo will lose his license after this is over, and he knows that so he is going to milk it for all it is worth but Cindy and George will block any deals he tries to make. When this is over CA will turn on bozo like a chicken snake on a new chick.

I agree with EVERY word

me too

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 13, 2011, 09:24:56 PM »

Does anyone in a nice way want to point out in writing what Wendy Murphy is saying and counter it with the facts that you know.
E mail it to me and I will send it to her.
Maybe we can get her straightened out?

my email

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Dana, she talks way too fast and jumps around. Good Luck! Maybe Blink can go head to head with her..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 13, 2011, 09:27:32 PM »

One obvious point about KC's car was that she was driving it when she went to Hopespring Drive and encounterd George unexpectedly: the time that George wanted to get chocks from KC's trunk and she ran head of him and grabbed the gas cans out of the trunk and shoved them at George.

That was on the 18th.  (Wendy says KC never had a car from the 17th)

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong on the date.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 13, 2011, 09:27:53 PM »

I don't know if anyone is watching HLN but they made a good point about the duct tape making it look like a kidnapping. that is a great point. I really do not think the duct tape was the murder weapon

WHY would a kidnapper put duct tape on a 25 lb child's face and hands? WHY would the kidnapping even be brought up since bozo has already said she was NOT kidnapped but drowned.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 13, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »

One obvious point about KC's car was that she was driving it when she went to Hopespring Drive and encounterd George unexpectedly: the time that George wanted to get chocks from KC's trunk and she ran head of him and grabbed the gas cans out of the trunk and shoved them at George.

I think that was the 24th.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: June 13, 2011, 09:29:22 PM »

Haha!  Do you think he's that desperate to want her atrophied you-know-what?  There must be spiderwebs down there.  Or possibly even root growth.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 13, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

Another think about KC's car is that KC was texting her friend Amy that her car smelled and that there was a dead squirrel in it.  Does anyone have the date handy on that texting.

Another thing would be the date that the car was actually abandoned was later in June. 

KC had her car all that time. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 13, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »

I think that was the 24th.

You're probably right.  What happened on the 18th...anything of importance (I'm getting it mixed up.)

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 13, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »

WHY would a kidnapper put duct tape on a 25 lb child's face and hands? WHY would the kidnapping even be brought up since bozo has already said she was NOT kidnapped but drowned.

Um probably because in the beginning that is what Casey was saying, that it was a kidnapping. The duct tape would coincide with a kidnapping. This whole drowning thing is new. The defense was saying she was kidnapped for quite sometime. This also would coincide with Casey's 55 day theory. But she got locked up and was unable to finish the so called kidnapping story.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 13, 2011, 09:32:36 PM »

great point

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 13, 2011, 09:32:44 PM »

Watching Dr Drew made me realize I am still so disturbed about Bobo's shocking vulgar accusation in open court and in front of the whole world about George. NO ONE deserved that. And Bobo didn't want the visitation tapes played where George stated he didnt like Bobo.. I hope Bobo gets what he deserves.. lowlife scum

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 13, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »

And I wasn't saying the state would bring it up. I am just saying that makes sense. Putting duct tape on her mouth. IMO she did not use the duct tape to kill her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.