April 27, 2024, 04:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 225978 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: June 13, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »

Haha!  Do you think he's that desperate to want her atrophied you-know-what?  There must be spiderwebs down there.  Or possibly even root growth.

too funny!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #781 on: June 13, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »

I'm very concerned right now...anybody else?

I know the state has a lot more evidence they could present and many more witnesses they could call to testify...why aren't they? I'm not sure the state has presented enough evidence and testimony for the jury to render a "guilty" verdict at this point. I'm hoping the state will slam this all home in their closing statements, but I wish they would do more now to avoid a mistrial, an innocent verdict, or a retrial. I know Bozo is an idjit and I'm sure he will flub up during the defense phase of the trial, but jeesh, for the first time since Caylee was "officially" missing, I'm worried the BHW will walk! Anybody else feel the same way?
I think they are giving back to the Defense what the Defense gave to them.  SURPRISE!  They want to see if Baez will hang himself, they want kc to get on the stand, they want the Defense to bury themselves.  The only "doubt" or "concern" that I have right now is one of the Anthony's will fall on the sword for her.  I don't think she'll walk, but there may be enough for a hung jury.  I just don't think we should doubt the State, they still can refute any and all the crap Bozo comes up with.  JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: June 13, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.
Review: Madhavi Martin’s Work http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/12/01/review-madhavi-martins-work/
Review: Arpad Vass’s Work http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/12/02/review-arpad-vasss-work/
Review: Marc Wise’s Work http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/12/04/review-mark-wises-work/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #783 on: June 13, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »

Watching Dr Drew made me realize I am still so disturbed about Bobo's shocking vulgar accusation in open court and in front of the whole world about George. NO ONE deserved that. And Bobo didn't want the visitation tapes played where George stated he didnt like Bobo.. I hope Bobo gets what he deserves.. lowlife scum

I think everybody is going to reap what they sow. Including George Anthony, the mad diddler, father of Casey, father of Caylee.

George is a dirty little coward of man willing to watch his daughter die, rather than to admit his "mistake" , as Cindy calls it.

Watching him get slaughtered on the stand should be quite a sight. Looking forward to it, George. I think you've worked hard for it.

He is not a hero. He is not inspirational. He is a low life bum that has tried to make a living off the blood of a poor dead baby.

Dr. Neil Haskell should name a new species of blow flies in (dis) honor of the Anthony's.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:13 PM »

Does anyone in a nice way want to point out in writing what Wendy Murphy is saying and counter it with the facts that you know.
E mail it to me and I will send it to her.
Maybe we can get her straightened out?

my email

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

Dana, here is a good site of an individual's research into each of the 31 days broken down by events, pings, LA, testimonies. where care (meant car) was and wasn't, who drove what and when and much more. She takes donations to keep the site up. Has videos et al to with what is researched.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #785 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:14 PM »

I'm very concerned right now...anybody else?

I know the state has a lot more evidence they could present and many more witnesses they could call to testify...why aren't they? I'm not sure the state has presented enough evidence and testimony for the jury to render a "guilty" verdict at this point. I'm hoping the state will slam this all home in their closing statements, but I wish they would do more now to avoid a mistrial, an innocent verdict, or a retrial. I know Bozo is an idjit and I'm sure he will flub up during the defense phase of the trial, but jeesh, for the first time since Caylee was "officially" missing, I'm worried the BHW will walk! Anybody else feel the same way?
I think they are giving back to the Defense what the Defense gave to them.  SURPRISE!  They want to see if Baez will hang himself, they want kc to get on the stand, they want the Defense to bury themselves.  The only "doubt" or "concern" that I have right now is one of the Anthony's will fall on the sword for her.  I don't think she'll walk, but there may be enough for a hung jury.  I just don't think we should doubt the State, they still can refute any and all the crap Bozo comes up with.  JMO

I agree o4bull.......Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I am not worried at all. Bozo will be his usual arogant self and he will try to trip up each of his witnesses. He will open all the doors wide and allow LDB and JA to step in and bury him.The  state has laid their case out day by day and have the evidence to back it up. I don't see Bozo coming up with any kind of defense myself. But that is just my opinion.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: June 13, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »

Here's a good timeline:

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t194-timeline-by-girlwonder

June 24 Tuesday
George notices shed broken into and reports gas cans missing
Casey home mid-day and gives George stolen gas cans (NO CAYLEE)
Casey will not let George in trunk of her car
JESSE LEAVES POLICE FORCE
Casey spends night at Tony’s (NO CAYLEE)

June 27 Friday
Casey abandons car at Amscot
Casey texts that two Friday’s in a row ran out of gas (car needs fixing)
Casey asks Tony to pick her up at Amscot parking lot (NO CAYLEE)
Casey tells Amy she got rid of animal plastered to her car that smelled
Casey facebooks Ricardo to come to Fusion
Casey asks Jesse to come to Fusion – tells Jesse Caylee is with Nanny
Casey at Fusion – White Party

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: June 13, 2011, 09:48:26 PM »

Dana, I came into the end of yor show (sorry) just before Red came on. I'll download the show and see if I can help. No guarantees. Am sure many Monkeys will help you also. Monkeys are good people and do Good Works.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 13, 2011, 09:49:26 PM »

The Prosecution has left out a lot of evidence IMO.

I hope this will be enough!
I agree with you-it stared out great-but became boring-remember we all know so much more then the jurydont understand why the state lrft so much out
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #789 on: June 13, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »

Here's a good timeline:

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t194-timeline-by-girlwonder

June 24 Tuesday
George notices shed broken into and reports gas cans missing
Casey home mid-day and gives George stolen gas cans (NO CAYLEE)
Casey will not let George in trunk of her car
JESSE LEAVES POLICE FORCE

June 27 Friday
Casey abandons car at Amscot
Casey texts that two Friday’s in a row ran out of gas (car needs fixing)
Casey asks Tony to pick her up at Amscot parking lot (NO CAYLEE)
Casey tells Amy she got rid of animal plastered to her car that smelled
Casey facebooks Ricardo to come to Fusion
Casey asks Jesse to come to Fusion – tells Jesse Caylee is with Nanny
Casey at Fusion – White Party

Casey only had Tony's Jeep while he was in New York from Around July 1-5 IIRC. She was suppose to take it back to his apt. and leave it, but several witnesses know she was driving it while he was gone. So Wendy is way off in her dates.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 13, 2011, 09:56:15 PM »

Watching Dr Drew made me realize I am still so disturbed about Bobo's shocking vulgar accusation in open court and in front of the whole world about George. NO ONE deserved that. And Bobo didn't want the visitation tapes played where George stated he didnt like Bobo.. I hope Bobo gets what he deserves.. lowlife scum

I think everybody is going to reap what they sow. Including George Anthony, the mad diddler, father of Casey, father of Caylee.

George is a dirty little coward of man willing to watch his daughter die, rather than to admit his "mistake" , as Cindy calls it.

Watching him get slaughtered on the stand should be quite a sight. Looking forward to it, George. I think you've worked hard for it.

He is not a hero. He is not inspirational. He is a low life bum that has tried to make a living off the blood of a poor dead baby.

Dr. Neil Haskell should name a new species of blow flies in (dis) honor of the Anthony's.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #791 on: June 13, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY RAGE LED TO MURDER

“You will NEVER have Caylee!”

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

They just mentioned on JVM that perhaps the fight was investigated and it never happened and that could be the reason it wasn't brought up.
Robyn Adams is waiting to testify. Possibly the state's last witness. Who the state is waiting for is anyone's guess at this point.
I'm wondering if it is going to be Mark Hawkins

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: June 13, 2011, 09:58:17 PM »

a woman attorney on JVM tonight kept referring to Caylee and Casey using the last name of Anderson..shows what they know about this case..Jane had to correct her...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: June 13, 2011, 10:05:16 PM »

Greta show is on about Casey..she said something about what Casey does in jail (?) and Greta is standing outside of what appears to be the jail...Is she still in Florida..? seems like she is..
Mark Furhman is on..

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 13, 2011, 10:14:45 PM »

What University is ORNL?

exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: June 13, 2011, 10:18:49 PM »

Wendy Murphy has never been a favorite of mine (actually I cant stand her!!!), but what she was saying is that the state has not proven their case by not proving that
Casey is the only one who had the car, among other things.  Wendys point was not in defending ICA but pointing out the discrepancies in the states case. Wendy is very pro prosecution, she hates ICA, I think shes disappointed that the pieces gave not been put together properly for the jury and she has a loud whiny annoying voice..shouting over everyone..so she doesnt get her point across correctly. We have to remember when these talking head lawyers are speaking, they go by a different logic than the average joe.  Everything is in the legal sense, and Wendy had a point...the state has not made it clear that Casey was the only one with access to the car.  The car was abandoned and Baez could say theres no proof it was caylee, someone else could have done something when the car was abandoned etc.. Thats what defense attorneys do..and Wendy knows that as a prosecutor.  I believe  what she was saying was not what she personally believes but what the defense could lead the jury to believe. Make sense?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 13, 2011, 10:19:15 PM »

What University is ORNL?

Oak Ridge National Laboratory - where the Body Farm is 

http://www.ornl.gov/
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #797 on: June 13, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »

I do not know why cell phone pings were not shown, unless it shows their theory as being possible.  the continuous calls with no answer? 

I don't know. 
Maybe the person they are having testify tomorrow is a person that can explain the phone pings to wrap up any doubt of where she was.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #798 on: June 13, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »

Couple hours late but I just got in and started Nancy Grace from the DVR. Says that evidence was 'just released' with uncensored pictures of Caylee's skull and skeletal remains? Is this true? I know I had read a few monkeys mentioning that they wanted to see the pictures during testimony and I'm curious if anyone has seen this 'just released' stuff, or if it's another of NG's "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT/BREAKING NEWS" ??

exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 13, 2011, 10:24:18 PM »

Can I ask what you are referring to when you say George would rather watch his daughter die than admit his "mistake"?  What mistake? Are you saying you think George is the father of Caylee (which he has been tested for), and George is behind Caylees death?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.