April 28, 2024, 05:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 226013 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #800 on: June 13, 2011, 10:24:54 PM »

I can't imagine what kind of "bombshell" could top his opening statement. 

After all Baez's insane statements, the only thing that would be a bombshell for me would be the grandfather in the nursing home to be revealed as Caylee's father.

That, would freak me out. 

With all this speculation on Caylee's father, Caylee looked like Cindy- period.

Baez already accussed the George of sexually assaulting Casey, of being an accomplice in covering up Caylee's "accidental death", as someone else stated, what could top this?  The grandfather would top this.

ya that would be entertaining for sure, but no more believable than anything else he's said Smile

I agree that Caylee looked ALOT like Cindy, and not at all like Casey, and I think that REALLY pizzed Casey off. 

Well I think it's all settled.....really......Cindy is Caylee's biodad!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG!    that's hilarious
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 13, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »

obviously I cant do this quote thing ^^  sorry.. lol
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: June 13, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »

Carpe, just for the heck of it.... what if KC and Bobo are lying about George?
Dont get me wrong.. he is a barnacle and pretty spineless, but to accuse someone of pedophilia and incest before the world? Do you honestly think they can back that type of accusation? It smacks of Bobo wanting to be the hot shot attorney he is jealous of. I dont buy that crap for 1 minute

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: June 13, 2011, 10:25:05 PM »

Wendy keeps saying Casey didn't have her car the 17th and going forward.

18th - day KC was seen by neighbor backing the car into the garage - the day she borrowed the shovel
23rd - day KC was out of gas and Tony helped her break into George's shed and stole the cas cans - KC put gas in her car
27th - day KC abandons her car at Amscot - calls Tony to come pick her up - Tony asks if he can help and she tells him "no", that dad will take care of the car.

Wendy is OFF by 10 DAYS on how long KC had her car.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: June 13, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »

This is my section of the jumbled quote post:

Can I ask what you are referring to when you say George would rather watch his daughter die than admit his "mistake"?  What mistake? Are you saying you think George is the father of Caylee (which he has been tested for), and George is behind Caylees death?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #805 on: June 13, 2011, 10:26:06 PM »

At the beach and just catching up on today's testimony.  I'm a little confused.  I thought the last thing the state did on Saturday was let the judge know that they would probably be finished by this coming Friday.  Now I'm seeing they may in fact finish on Wednesday?  Who and what are they not going to use now?  I say put all of KC's conduct out there and let the jury and public see her for what she is.  Why hold back?  She didn't hold back on any of her victims.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: June 13, 2011, 10:27:05 PM »

IMO - KC had a "defiant" look on her face today.  It reminds me of her jail house phone call where she was talking about the press and said it "sucks for them"....I can see her taking the same attitude in court.

Do you think she can actually believe that bozo is going to pull this out for her? OR>>>>>>>>maybe she is going to testify and is getting all excited about telling more lies.

If she testifies, and I don't think she will, I cannot wait.  I am hoping that Jeff destroys her. 
I don't think she will testify either i will be shocked if she does!
My guess is Bozo will fail till the end imo.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: June 13, 2011, 10:28:04 PM »

Hi, Can--Yes the big hole I see--big enough to drive a truck through--is the lack of motive.  I know it isn't necessary to the state's case but it was there for the picking.  They allowed Cindy to lie under oath when they knew that she was lying. There are many witnesses to the state of affairs between Cindy and Casey. And IMO that's the key.  If Casey wanted to party, she could, as she said give Caylee to her parents.  But IMO, it was something more basic, something darker, deeper.  It was her hatred for Cindy at that particular moment.  Caylee had to go.  I'm really disappointed in the State's case.  There was so much more.

IMO no hung jury.  Casey will walk. And they will all live happily ever after.  Except Caylee.  She's dead.

1.  Something akin to a parent killing their own child to spite the other parent when it felt he/she has been wronged.

2.  I hope not.  I believe the state has proven its case.  Casey Anthony did take the life of two year old daughter.  The reasonable doubt will determine the extent of the consequences.

IMO

Janet

Oh Janet--I hope not too.  I believe she murdered Caylee.  But I'm very disappointed with the State and I think they've made some serious mistakes.  I hope I'm wrong.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #808 on: June 13, 2011, 10:29:17 PM »

I don't know if anyone is watching HLN but they made a good point about the duct tape making it look like a kidnapping. that is a great point. I really do not think the duct tape was the murder weapon

WHY would a kidnapper put duct tape on a 25 lb child's face and hands? WHY would the kidnapping even be brought up since bozo has already said she was NOT kidnapped but drowned.

Um probably because in the beginning that is what Casey was saying, that it was a kidnapping. The duct tape would coincide with a kidnapping. This whole drowning thing is new. The defense was saying she was kidnapped for quite sometime. This also would coincide with Casey's 55 day theory. But she got locked up and was unable to finish the so called kidnapping story.
I think Cindy confronted KC on stealing money from her grandfather's account and a fight happened.  During the fight it was brought up by Cindy that she would take Caylee away cause she was an unfit mother.  I think that KC took Caylee and maybe Caylee was crying and upset she duct taped her mouth out of anger, hence the 3 pieces.  Caylee was keeping her from partying, taking all the attention from everyone and she was getting old enough to tell what KC was doing to her (thinking the chloroform or drugs) to put her to sleep.   Just my opinion.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 13, 2011, 10:33:04 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.
 ::snipping2::

I don't understand JP doing this.....it is way past time for witnesses to be declared???? I know he is trying to make sure there is no reason for successful appeal but when does it stop???? I knew we were gonna start hearing from Mason....

I believe those witnesses have been on the dumbfenses witness list for a long time, but I guess Bozo is having a hard time getting them to comply. 

I thought they had been taken off....but I am probably wrong....and it doesn't make any difference anyway..it is what it is.....Poor Dr. Vass...I hope Mr. Wise and Mr. Martin watched Dr. Vass and are prepared for stupidity and aggression!

It was something about the defense trying to serve Dr. Vass in Fla  when the defense was  supposed to have had it being done in the state he was from. The Judge imported Baez of this. I remember what ORNL is now. Thanks Mom and I visited there when I was a youth.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: June 13, 2011, 10:34:13 PM »

I was looking over some of my old posts regarding KC leaving her car at amscot, this may have already been answered so please forgive me. 

KC's car was seen at Amscot by an employee at 7:00 a.m. on the 27th of June.  She didn't call Tony to be picked up until 11:30 a.m..

According to my old notes - which could very well be wrong..... when she first called Tony she was close to her house - sooooo, who helped her or how was she getting around???  This has been bugging me for 3 years!! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #811 on: June 13, 2011, 10:34:39 PM »

fatcatlurker - Can I ask what you are referring to when you say George would rather watch his daughter die than admit his "mistake"?  What mistake? Are you saying you think George is the father of Caylee (which he has been tested for), and George is behind Caylees death?

====

fatcat - It's okay. I have done that too. I can read through it. lol

A number of people have said that George has been tested... but nobody can seem to produce a result with a State of Florida seal on it.
In a doc dump - they did flatly state that Lee Anthony had been excluded. Nobody was willing to do that for George.

I would never say George is responsible for Caylee's death. I think he's a "tickler", not a fighter. That was all Casey, I think.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #812 on: June 13, 2011, 10:36:43 PM »

fatcatlurker - Can I ask what you are referring to when you say George would rather watch his daughter die than admit his "mistake"?  What mistake? Are you saying you think George is the father of Caylee (which he has been tested for), and George is behind Caylees death?

====

A number of people have said that George has been tested... but nobody can seem to produce a result with a State of Florida seal on it.
In a doc dump - they did flatly state that Lee Anthony had been excluded. Nobody was willing to do that for George.

I would never say George is responsible for Caylee's death. I think he's a "tickler", not a fighter. That was all Casey, I think.

sorry - I meant EXLURKER, not fatcatlurker.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: June 13, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »

I don't know if anyone is watching HLN but they made a good point about the duct tape making it look like a kidnapping. that is a great point. I really do not think the duct tape was the murder weapon
Me either, I think she chlorphormed her.

Does anyone remember Roy kronks ex statement about Roy mentioning duct tape?

Anyhow, I recall Roy saying he called anonymous the first time to le?
He was a bounty hunter in past admitted he was suspicious of the area. He never met Anthonys. I'm interested to see how Baez ties kronk in.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:40 PM »

====

sorry - I meant EXLURKER, not fatcatlurker.

Ok..Im trying the quote thing again..thanks carpe.  I guess I didnt know there wasnt results provided.  Well, if he is caylees daddy, Baez will certainly bring it up so we'll know..if that happens I swear I will fall off my chair. That would be a BOMBSHELL (to me anyway lol)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 13, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »

I was looking over some of my old posts regarding KC leaving her car at amscot, this may have already been answered so please forgive me. 

KC's car was seen at Amscot by an employee at 7:00 a.m. on the 27th of June.  She didn't call Tony to be picked up until 11:30 a.m..

According to my old notes - which could very well be wrong..... when she first called Tony she was close to her house - sooooo, who helped her or how was she getting around???  This has been bugging me for 3 years!! 

We know KC was a jogger.  Amscot is close to the A's home.  Maybe KC jogged there.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 13, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »

WHY would a kidnapper put duct tape on a 25 lb child's face and hands? WHY would the kidnapping even be brought up since bozo has already said she was NOT kidnapped but drowned.
Such a good point! Is he leaving that up to imagination?
Or will he explain that just like everything else he has not yet proved.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »

Um probably because in the beginning that is what Casey was saying, that it was a kidnapping. The duct tape would coincide with a kidnapping. This whole drowning thing is new. The defense was saying she was kidnapped for quite sometime. This also would coincide with Casey's 55 day theory. But she got locked up and was unable to finish the so called kidnapping story.
I think Cindy confronted KC on stealing money from her grandfather's account and a fight happened.  During the fight it was brought up by Cindy that she would take Caylee away cause she was an unfit mother.  I think that KC took Caylee and maybe Caylee was crying and upset she duct taped her mouth out of anger, hence the 3 pieces.  Caylee was keeping her from partying, taking all the attention from everyone and she was getting old enough to tell what KC was doing to her (thinking the chloroform or drugs) to put her to sleep.   Just my opinion.

Grandma, I think that's exactly what happened. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 13, 2011, 10:47:59 PM »

I agree with Bill Sheaffer - George and Cindy will get on the stand and beg for KC's life - she's so young, something wrong with her, she's my daughter.

And I think the jury will spar KC's life - not for KC - but for George and Cindy.

First degree murder, LWOP.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 13, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »

Carpe, just for the heck of it.... what if KC and Bobo are lying about George?
Dont get me wrong.. he is a barnacle and pretty spineless, but to accuse someone of pedophilia and incest before the world? Do you honestly think they can back that type of accusation? It smacks of Bobo wanting to be the hot shot attorney he is jealous of. I dont buy that crap for 1 minute

George, as the first witness for the state, testified that he absolutely did not
sexually abuse his daughter.   Unless Casey takes the stand, there is no proof
of Baez's opening statement.   Likewise with the accidental drowning.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.