April 28, 2024, 01:50:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 226005 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: June 13, 2011, 10:49:38 PM »

I was looking over some of my old posts regarding KC leaving her car at amscot, this may have already been answered so please forgive me. 

KC's car was seen at Amscot by an employee at 7:00 a.m. on the 27th of June.  She didn't call Tony to be picked up until 11:30 a.m..

According to my old notes - which could very well be wrong..... when she first called Tony she was close to her house - sooooo, who helped her or how was she getting around???  This has been bugging me for 3 years!! 

We know KC was a jogger.  Amscot is close to the A's home.  Maybe KC jogged there.

From what I remember while I was in Florida it was quite a distance to be jogging back and forth.  It took a while to get from Amscot to the Anthony's home by car.   I just looked it up on a map and it's approx. 7 miles one way.  Plus, she had groceries if I remember correctly - maybe even some freezer pops???  Anyone remember the items she had?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: June 13, 2011, 10:50:15 PM »

Another think about KC's car is that KC was texting her friend Amy that her car smelled and that there was a dead squirrel in it.  Does anyone have the date handy on that texting.

Another thing would be the date that the car was actually abandoned was later in June. 

KC had her car all that time. 
That was the 26th and 27th of June she txt Amy re the smell. Although she dumped the body before this smell got worse and worse.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: June 13, 2011, 10:51:29 PM »

I was looking over some of my old posts regarding KC leaving her car at amscot, this may have already been answered so please forgive me. 

KC's car was seen at Amscot by an employee at 7:00 a.m. on the 27th of June.  She didn't call Tony to be picked up until 11:30 a.m..

According to my old notes - which could very well be wrong..... when she first called Tony she was close to her house - sooooo, who helped her or how was she getting around???  This has been bugging me for 3 years!! 

We know KC was a jogger.  Amscot is close to the A's home.  Maybe KC jogged there.

From what I remember while I was in Florida it was quite a distance to be jogging back and forth.  It took a while to get from Amscot to the Anthony's home by car.   I just looked it up on a map and it's approx. 7 miles one way.  Plus, she had groceries if I remember correctly - maybe even some freezer pops???  Anyone remember the items she had?

Yes, frozen food.  So, was the Amscot person incorrect in when they saw the car?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:26 PM »

I think the state is doing a great job. I think they have every single base covered and I don't think they're done. I can only hope I'm right and that there's justice for Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 13, 2011, 10:56:03 PM »

I think the state is doing a great job. I think they have every single base covered and I don't think they're done. I can only hope I'm right and that there's justice for Caylee!

Agree.  I think the State has more to bring out through the defense's case - and I think the State will destroy Baez's claim that Kronk stole the baby from George/KC and held on to the baby for months and put the baby in the swamp in August. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 13, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »

I guess the jury will never get to see these pictures:

http://hubpages.com/hub/caseyanthony

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 13, 2011, 11:01:55 PM »

Agree.  I think the State has more to bring out through the defense's case - and I think the State will destroy Baez's claim that Kronk stole the baby from George/KC and held on to the baby for months and put the baby in the swamp in August. 

Who would risk that? It sounds so crazy. Everything points to Casey. It is so farfetched who would believe it.
Wonder if lee would throw his dad under the bus for Casey?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #827 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:17 PM »

Wendy keeps saying Casey didn't have her car the 17th and going forward.

18th - day KC was seen by neighbor backing the car into the garage - the day she borrowed the shovel
23rd - day KC was out of gas and Tony helped her break into George's shed and stole the cas cans - KC put gas in her car
27th - day KC abandons her car at Amscot - calls Tony to come pick her up - Tony asks if he can help and she tells him "no", that dad will take care of the car.

Wendy is OFF by 10 DAYS on how long KC had her car.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

I wonder if this Wendy is saying this based on Chris Stutz's statement to LE.  I was over at acandyrose reading and came across Chris Stutz's interview.  He states that on June 17th KC showed up at his house driving a dark colored Jeep Cherokee with New York plates which really does not make any sense either because didn't Tony say they spent the 17th in bed?  He then goes on to say it was either the 17th, 18th or 19th of June.   
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_C_Stutz073008.htm

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #828 on: June 13, 2011, 11:10:03 PM »

Wendy Murphy has never been a favorite of mine (actually I cant stand her!!!), but what she was saying is that the state has not proven their case by not proving that
Casey is the only one who had the car, among other things.  Wendys point was not in defending ICA but pointing out the discrepancies in the states case. Wendy is very pro prosecution, she hates ICA, I think shes disappointed that the pieces gave not been put together properly for the jury and she has a loud whiny annoying voice..shouting over everyone..so she doesnt get her point across correctly. We have to remember when these talking head lawyers are speaking, they go by a different logic than the average joe.  Everything is in the legal sense, and Wendy had a point...the state has not made it clear that Casey was the only one with access to the car.  The car was abandoned and Baez could say theres no proof it was caylee, someone else could have done something when the car was abandoned etc.. Thats what defense attorneys do..and Wendy knows that as a prosecutor.  I believe  what she was saying was not what she personally believes but what the defense could lead the jury to believe. Make sense?
Wendy needs to brush up on some FACTS, until then she should shut up. JMO
I disagree with her , she can't make a point, she just raises her voice and screams misstatements.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #829 on: June 13, 2011, 11:11:35 PM »

Carpe, just for the heck of it.... what if KC and Bobo are lying about George?
Dont get me wrong.. he is a barnacle and pretty spineless, but to accuse someone of pedophilia and incest before the world? Do you honestly think they can back that type of accusation? It smacks of Bobo wanting to be the hot shot attorney he is jealous of. I dont buy that crap for 1 minute

hi flamom - 

I have based my theory on George's actions (and the entire family's). I was posting about it long before Casey ever wrote her first
letter about it. So, Baez and Casey did not influence me.

- the family hiding the pregnancy for 7 months
- they didn't even ask who the father was
- george cutting the cord
- casey making up imaginary fathers / killing the father off in her fantasies.
- george getting his ears pierced for casey (abnormal devotion)
- constantly calling her beautiful and gorgeous in jail (inappropriate setting)
- cindy saying on greta caylee never had a father ( of course she did - that loon )

It gets to a point where it's not just weird... it's too much to ignore.

I don't know if Baez can back it up. Probably not. George will always be a inappropriate weirdo though, I am sure of this.

It sure does blow my mind how he charms everybody with his dopey sweet paw paw act, though. He is a TOAD.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 13, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »

I'll agree with you Carpe regarding George.  What an act----KC learned well from him.  He's a sap, a greedy, slimy, icky sap.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: June 13, 2011, 11:18:33 PM »

Yes, frozen food.  So, was the Amscot person incorrect in when they saw the car?

It seems she was pretty detailed with times/dates.     June 27th was on a Friday, would the Amscot corporate office have been open on a Saturday?? 

Police interview with Catherine Sanchez (Amscot Financial Employee)
Transcribed from released discovery

The following is a synopsis of the interview:

Mrs. Sanchez is the branch manager 7051 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial). On June 27, 2008, at approximately 0700 hours, Mrs. Sanchez arrived at 7051 East Colonial Drive for her shift. Mrs. Sanchez observed a white Pontiac parked next to the business’ dumpster, but took no action.

On June 28, 2008, at approximately 0700 hours, Mrs. Sanchez arrived at 7051 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial) to begin her shift. Mrs. Sanchez observed the white car still parked next to the dumpster.  ::snipping2::

The Amscot corporate Office instructed Mrs. Sanchez to call law enforcement to ensure the white Pontiac was not stolen, and if the what Pontiac was not stolen wait one additional day and have the white Pontiac towed away.  ::snipping2::

On June 30, 2008, at approximately 0700 hours, Mrs. Sancez arrived at 7051 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial). Mrs. Sanchez observed the white Pontiac still parked next to the dumpster. Mrs. Sanchez called Johnson’s Wrecker and requested  ::snipping2::

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/police-interview-with-catherine-sanchez-amscot-financial-employee/
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #832 on: June 13, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »

Dont get me wrong.. he is a barnacle and pretty spineless, but to accuse someone of pedophilia and incest before the world? Do you honestly think they can back that type of accusation? It smacks of Bobo wanting to be the hot shot attorney he is jealous of. I dont buy that crap for 1 minute

hi flamom - 

I have based my theory on George's actions (and the entire family's). I was posting about it long before Casey ever wrote her first

- cindy saying on greta caylee never had a father ( of course she did - that loon )

I don't know if Baez can back it up. Probably not. George will always be a inappropriate weirdo though, I am sure of this.

It sure does blow my mind how he charms everybody with his dopey sweet paw paw act, though. He is a TOAD.
Carpe all those things are true and suspicious.  And I do think there is something fishy going on re: who is Caylee's daddy.

I too thought that the paternity testing done in 2008 eliminated both Lee and George.  And I believe, had George not been eliminated as the father, he would have been arrested in 2008. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #833 on: June 13, 2011, 11:21:04 PM »

hi flamom - 

May I add...
kc never received any type of assistance from the State / either SS(if the father was deceased) or Welfare
as much as she stole, that would have been some cold hard cash she didn't have to work for
the only thing that ever made since to me about that whole situation was either incest (GA or LA) or a cousin.  Something that would humiliate the Anthony's and ruin the picture perfect image Cindy always tries to portray.

JMO (I used to be pretty certain LA or GA fathered Caylee for the reasons above.  Now, I'm not so sure and she's such a liar there's no way I'd just take her word for AnyThing!!... I'd have to have proof.)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 13, 2011, 11:21:21 PM »

Who would risk that? It sounds so crazy. Everything points to Casey. It is so farfetched who would believe it.
Wonder if lee would throw his dad under the bus for Casey?

You're right - it sounds crazy and if we think that, then the jury will think that, too.
Then the jury will be "expecting" Baez to "prove" it happened that way.
Baez, in all his glory, has made it "his" burden to prove how things happened.
Baez will never be able to prove that Kronk was hoarding Caylee for months.
Also, Baez is saying that Kronk put Caylee in the swamp in August.
There has already been testimony in the State's case to the point that Caylee was in the swamp up to 6 months.

If I knew nothing about this case and I were a juror and heard Baez tell me that something is wrong with KC due to George and Lee and the baby was stolen and put in the swamp 2 months later - I would "definately" be waiting for the defense to prove that to me.  And, if the defense didn't prove that to me, then I would take that into my consideration of what KC did.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 13, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »

hi flamom - 

Wasn't it Turbo who tried in the past to explain repeatedly that even though GA took a paternity test, it didn't completely rule him out due to certain markers?  Someone did, may not have been Turbo.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 13, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.
 ::snipping2::

Oh this should be interesting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 13, 2011, 11:30:01 PM »

hi flamom - 

May I add...
kc never received any type of assistance from the State / either SS(if the father was deceased) or Welfare
as much as she stole, that would have been some cold hard cash she didn't have to work for
the only thing that ever made since to me about that whole situation was either incest (GA or LA) or a cousin.  Something that would humiliate the Anthony's and ruin the picture perfect image Cindy always tries to portray.

JMO (I used to be pretty certain LA or GA fathered Caylee for the reasons above.  Now, I'm not so sure and she's such a liar there's no way I'd just take her word for AnyThing!!... I'd have to have proof.)

Thanks for reminding me Casey never received welfare. If the dad was dead she could not.. not even get social security check for Caylee without being able to get dna. Or coulda been a one night stand. She could have had a case open for this with the state and never could find the father.
Or could be someone the family knows they don't want to have anyone find out..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 13, 2011, 11:30:12 PM »

Talk show host say that George and Lee were both proven to to be the fathe of KC.

I, personally, read the FBI report that Lee is not the father.

I've never seen any reports about George wrt being the father.

Maybe the State is waiting to produce that report to impeach the defense accusations.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 13, 2011, 11:31:29 PM »

hi flamom - 

Thank you! I agree that all of the things you posted show something isnt quite right with the whole clan.. but to me, it is quite a leap to associate it with George being Caylee's dad..and if the FBI had determined GA to be the dad...he would have been arrested
More hinky's.. they didn't seem close to the rest of their families... surely Gary never mentioned them..never knew he had a sister, in Orlando no less.. Caylee had no kids at her birthday party..in that house since the kids were little and didnt befriend any of thier neighbors more than hi and bye.
Surely all of this is suspicious but unless there is more proof, it is just a salacious acusation
Surely all of this is suspicious but

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.