April 27, 2024, 06:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 225987 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 13, 2011, 11:34:03 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.

Oh this should be interesting.

Madhavi Martin is a woman...is this the woman who Baez was trying to infer that Vass was not reporting the report she wrote correctly?  And, would the author of the report agree with what Vass testified to on the stand?

http://www.esd.ornl.gov/PGG/martin_bio.htm

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »

hi flamom -  

I have based my theory on George's actions (and the entire family's). I was posting about it long before Casey ever wrote her first
letter about it. So, Baez and Casey did not influence me.

- the family hiding the pregnancy for 7 months
- they didn't even ask who the father was
- george cutting the cord
- casey making up imaginary fathers / killing the father off in her fantasies.
- george getting his ears pierced for casey (abnormal devotion)
- constantly calling her beautiful and gorgeous in jail (inappropriate setting)
- cindy saying on greta caylee never had a father ( of course she did - that loon )

It gets to a point where it's not just weird... it's too much to ignore.

I don't know if Baez can back it up. Probably not. George will always be a inappropriate weirdo though, I am sure of this.

It sure does blow my mind how he charms everybody with his dopey sweet paw paw act, though. He is a TOAD.

Wasn't it Turbo who tried in the past to explain repeatedly that even though GA took a paternity test, it didn't completely rule him out due to certain markers?  Someone did, may not have been Turbo.

It was me. My sister in law is a well known Microbiologist whose area of specialty is DNA. I sent her the chart off Vauhall's site and asked her what she thought.(although that is the ONLY place I have ever seen George's and I have no idea where they got that as it is not in released evidence so it may be bogus.)  Someone may have sent it to them and claimed it was valid.

She said it really ruled out NO ONE because all the markers for "something" (can't remember now) were not listed and with just the ones shown were not conclusive. She told me there now DNA testing which reveals incest easily. I will see if I can find the link she sent me on it so everyone can read it again.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »

Talk show host say that George and Lee were both proven to to be the fathe of KC.

I, personally, read the FBI report that Lee is not the father.

I've never seen any reports about George wrt being the father.

Maybe the State is waiting to produce that report to impeach the defense accusations.

What does WRT mean?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #843 on: June 13, 2011, 11:38:24 PM »

I just thought I'd share what my dad thinks about the case.  Some of you know he's sick (cancer) and I only mention that because I am very gentle with him because of his condition.  If he were not ill, I'd go head to head with him because that's how I roll.   

So, he's been watching this with me, and it's so hard to listen to his side because I know soooo much more than he does.  It does give me another insight to consider, so all is not lost.  I decided dad would be my "acid test" for the juror or jurors who were honest and hadn't heard much of the evidence prior to trial.  My dad only knew what he'd seen on Nancy Grace, JVM, or InSessions.  We all know how wrong they can be! (um, hello Wendy?? get a clue or two).

He started off very angry that Baez would say such inflammatory things about GA in his opening statement.  He started off thinking it was an accident and stupid, immature kc panicked.  He goes back and forth on whether or not she had help / GA or LA in his opinion.  He thinks the only way GA would have helped kc is if she Blackmailed him and there was something inappropriate going on between them.

Today he told me he's pretty sure she meant to kill her.  What changed his mind?  The computer searches, the duct tape, and dragging GA and Kronk into the story.

I love my dad and he is trying my patience, but when he said that today I was really happy.  I think the State is doing a great job, and they've changed my dad's original opinion so that's definitely a mountain they've climbed.  He takes mega steroids on the weekend as part of his treatment so Sun. Mon. & Tuesday are hard days to deal with him.  He got mad at me yesterday and called me an asshole because I told him he was drinking the koolaid when he was repeating what the stupid talking heads were saying about that video and grounds for an appeal!!.  Monkey Devil!   He apologized after I told my mom on him.  an angelic monkey  I love him so much and I forgave him before he even asked.  It was the steroids talking!!!

I'm so fortunate I didn't get a "George" for a dad.  And, he didn't get a "Casey" for a daughter either. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #844 on: June 13, 2011, 11:42:56 PM »

Carpe, just for the heck of it.... what if KC and Bobo are lying about George?
Dont get me wrong.. he is a barnacle and pretty spineless, but to accuse someone of pedophilia and incest before the world? Do you honestly think they can back that type of accusation? It smacks of Bobo wanting to be the hot shot attorney he is jealous of. I dont buy that crap for 1 minute

hi flamom - 

I have based my theory on George's actions (and the entire family's). I was posting about it long before Casey ever wrote her first
letter about it. So, Baez and Casey did not influence me.

- the family hiding the pregnancy for 7 months
- they didn't even ask who the father was
- george cutting the cord
- casey making up imaginary fathers / killing the father off in her fantasies.
- george getting his ears pierced for casey (abnormal devotion)
- constantly calling her beautiful and gorgeous in jail (inappropriate setting)
- cindy saying on greta caylee never had a father ( of course she did - that loon )

It gets to a point where it's not just weird... it's too much to ignore.

I don't know if Baez can back it up. Probably not. George will always be a inappropriate weirdo though, I am sure of this.

It sure does blow my mind how he charms everybody with his dopey sweet paw paw act, though. He is a TOAD.

So, because he is weird, and I wholeheartedly agree the man is weird, let's all publically call him a "diddler" over and over again, just because he is weird.    

I do hope he sues some folks when all this is said and done.  We shall see.  If he were Caylee's father, his ass would be in jail right now.  IMO

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 13, 2011, 11:47:45 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.

Oh this should be interesting.

Madhavi Martin is a woman...is this the woman who Baez was trying to infer that Vass was not reporting the report she wrote correctly?  And, would the author of the report agree with what Vass testified to on the stand?

http://www.esd.ornl.gov/PGG/martin_bio.htm

I am predicting ORNL attorneys will try to squelch this subpoena as they know bozo is trying to get security protected information. The have told him three times now the procedures for getting the info and my guess is he can't get a security clearance as they require.

She is in the Plant Genomics Group & worked with Vass. Her background is Physics specialty is in Environmental Impacts. I am not sure what bozo wants from her except that security protected patent information.

Madhavi Z. Martin, Nicole Labbé, Nicolas André, Ronny Harris, Michael Ebinger, Stan D. Wullschleger, and Arpad A. Vass, “High resolution applications of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy for environmental and forensic applications”, Spectrochimica Acta Part B vol 62 No.12 (2007) 1426-32.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #846 on: June 13, 2011, 11:48:20 PM »

If he were Caylee's father, his ass would be in jail right now.  IMO

Exactly. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #847 on: June 13, 2011, 11:49:13 PM »

Stupid Leonard Padilla fanned the flames of incest.  He claimed to have overheard that the DNA markers of Caylee's weren't different enough from Kc.  He inferred that the reason would be either GA or LA was the father of Caylee.

the secretiveness
the lies, they all lie so much
the mob mentality / everyone is out to get them, so they'll get everyone else first
the stealing, cheating (both CA and GA)
the sheer lack of any moral compass is ASTOUNDING

is it any wonder they bred a psychopath?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: June 13, 2011, 11:49:23 PM »

Your Honor,
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury

As you know in my opening statement I stated certain events and actions happened the lead to Casey Marie Anthony to be here with us on the charge of 1st degree murder (et al.). (version 2 with** could be inserted here instead of the pool one below)

Caylee loved to swim and badgered and badgered her loving mom as any two year olds do so well, to go swimming, a thing beautiful Caylee like to do most of all.

Casey put up the pool ladder and was momentarily diverted by receiving and replying to text message. During this moment with her mother's heads down texting, the beautiful, vibrant, full of life Caylee climbed up the pool ladder as she had done many times according to her lovely grandmother, Cindy.

It just took a few seconds and poor little Caylee drown.

Casey rushed up the ladder of the pool and pulled Caylee out. The daughter she loved, Caylee wasn't breathing. Casey tried CPR at the bottom of the pool ladder. This didn't work. Now in a great panic Casey carried Caylee in Casey's loving arms and put her down on the ground in front of the wrot iron seating nearly Caylee"s second favorite place, her play house and tried CPR again. Again, did not work. Casey sat there in shock, anxiety, panic, sobbing and in dry heaves, in front of her dead daughter's body not knowing what to do.

She thought about calling 911 but then thought LE thought that she might have killed her daughter based on the many times Cindy, her mom and Caylee's grandmother threatened to take Caylee away from mom Casey, yelled out that Casey was not a good mom, The family knew she could lie and be a "spiteful bitch" at times.

She thought of her father and thought he might think of foul play for he was a ex-cop and they hadn't been getting along for he was almost to the point of guessing from his questions to her that she didn't have a job.

Then fluids started coming from Caylee's nose and eyes. She was starting to decompose. Casey could smell other fluid such as pee and poop coming from her body. Her daughter just couldn't lie their like that. Casey loved her too much.

Still in tears and shock, she put duct tape around Caylee's mouth and nose and hair. Casey wrapped her lovely little Caylee up in some bags and burlap and put her in her car.

Well, what would she do now? Well, she knew she was good at lying and acting, putting the wool over people's head, so went out with Tony as if nothing had happened.

OK now 'the  Nanny has Caylee'. She starts to avoid her mom, Cindy's calls. Then when does talk or text to her Mom Casey makes up other  lies about where she is staying and Caylee is.

The body starts to really smile in her car. She remembers her pet cemetery near the school. Still loving Caylee she puts a heart sticker on the duct tape and puts her in the woods of her pet cemetery and hang out while in school there.

She keeps lying until she is caught at it. She even lied to her mental evaluation Doctors, to me her attorney, to her friends and her brother Lee that her father and Lee had molested her. Yes, the I, the Court, her family, her friends, and law enforcement have been lied to about an accident that got out of hand.

Version 2 instead of the pool story: Caylee was to take her afternoon nap and wouldn't. Casey gave her what she thought was a tad of chloroform but it was more than a tad, and she died from an "accidental dose" of chloroform.

Another version: Instead of putting her in the car then whole time until the pet cemetery: She had Caylee in the car decomposing for it was really smelling now. She borrowed a neighbor's shovel to cut back brush to a back gate where she carried Caylee out of the car, through the gate and down the wash toward the school. A path she had taken many times to go to school or gather with her friends. She carried young dead Caylee in a laundry bag down the path in the wash. She used a paver to mark the place so she could visit it later.

A hurricane came in, the area was flooded and the body moved in the area around there by rising receding water and animals until settling in the place where it was found thus Mr. Krock had seen the body before as it was being moved by the events of nature.

This is my own idea. Should I copyright it as the Anthony's are doing for the name of Caylee? Oh maybe now that I have posted it on Scaredmonkeys, SM owns the rights (sort of teasing here, sort of)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 13, 2011, 11:50:50 PM »

I have a question.. if Bobo gives an expert witness an interstate subpena, does that mean they have to get here and stay in a hotel on their own dime?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 13, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »

I just thought I'd share what my dad thinks about the case.  Some of you know he's sick (cancer) and I only mention that because I am very gentle with him because of his condition.  If he were not ill, I'd go head to head with him because that's how I roll.   

So, he's been watching this with me, and it's so hard to listen to his side because I know soooo much more than he does.  It does give me another insight to consider, so all is not lost.  I decided dad would be my "acid test" for the juror or jurors who were honest and hadn't heard much of the evidence prior to trial.  My dad only knew what he'd seen on Nancy Grace, JVM, or InSessions.  We all know how wrong they can be! (um, hello Wendy?? get a clue or two).

He started off very angry that Baez would say such inflammatory things about GA in his opening statement.  He started off thinking it was an accident and stupid, immature kc panicked.  He goes back and forth on whether or not she had help / GA or LA in his opinion.  He thinks the only way GA would have helped kc is if she Blackmailed him and there was something inappropriate going on between them.

Today he told me he's pretty sure she meant to kill her.  What changed his mind?  The computer searches, the duct tape, and dragging GA and Kronk into the story.

I love my dad and he is trying my patience, but when he said that today I was really happy.  I think the State is doing a great job, and they've changed my dad's original opinion so that's definitely a mountain they've climbed.  He takes mega steroids on the weekend as part of his treatment so Sun. Mon. & Tuesday are hard days to deal with him.  He got mad at me yesterday and called me an asshole because I told him he was drinking the koolaid when he was repeating what the stupid talking heads were saying about that video and grounds for an appeal!!.  Monkey Devil!   He apologized after I told my mom on him.  an angelic monkey  I love him so much and I forgave him before he even asked.  It was the steroids talking!!!

I'm so fortunate I didn't get a "George" for a dad.  And, he didn't get a "Casey" for a daughter either. 
Thanks for sharing, I didn't think I could feel more fortunate than I do for my family, your story sure boosted it up for me Smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #851 on: June 13, 2011, 11:52:31 PM »

I don't know if anyone is watching HLN but they made a good point about the duct tape making it look like a kidnapping. that is a great point. I really do not think the duct tape was the murder weapon

WHY would a kidnapper put duct tape on a 25 lb child's face and hands? WHY would the kidnapping even be brought up since bozo has already said she was NOT kidnapped but drowned.

Um probably because in the beginning that is what Casey was saying, that it was a kidnapping. The duct tape would coincide with a kidnapping. This whole drowning thing is new. The defense was saying she was kidnapped for quite sometime. This also would coincide with Casey's 55 day theory. But she got locked up and was unable to finish the so called kidnapping story.
I think Cindy confronted KC on stealing money from her grandfather's account and a fight happened.  During the fight it was brought up by Cindy that she would take Caylee away cause she was an unfit mother.  I think that KC took Caylee and maybe Caylee was crying and upset she duct taped her mouth out of anger, hence the 3 pieces.  Caylee was keeping her from partying, taking all the attention from everyone and she was getting old enough to tell what KC was doing to her (thinking the chloroform or drugs) to put her to sleep.   Just my opinion.

Grandma, I think that's exactly what happened. 

Ditto....that has been my feeling since the beginning Sad
On the kidnapping/duct tape issue, I can't see a kidnapper using duct tape being used on their victim all the way into their hair, maybe wrist and ankles or maybe over the mouth but not into the hair, but that is just my opinion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 13, 2011, 11:52:37 PM »

"head" down, not "heads" but then if she has so imaginary friends, she might have more "heads"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 13, 2011, 11:54:29 PM »

I have a question.. if Bobo gives an expert witness an interstate subpena, does that mean they have to get here and stay in a hotel on their own dime?

I am not sure a judge in the State of Florida has the power to issue a summons in Tennessee. It has to go through the Secretary of State's office. They may willingly agree to the summon but if the ORNL attorneys feel that it is not a good idea, they will squelch it in Tennessee Courts.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: June 13, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »

Talk show host say that George and Lee were both proven to to be the fathe of KC.

I, personally, read the FBI report that Lee is not the father.

I've never seen any reports about George wrt being the father.

Maybe the State is waiting to produce that report to impeach the defense accusations.

What does WRT mean?

"with respect to" = WRT

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 13, 2011, 11:58:12 PM »

I am not sure a judge in the State of Florida has the power to issue a summons in Tennessee. It has to go through the Secretary of State's office. They may willingly agree to the summon but if the ORNL attorneys feel that it is not a good idea, they will squelch it in Tennessee Courts.
Thanks Turbo! I have a feeling even though the state's case may be coming to a close, they still have quite a few tricks up their sleeves..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 14, 2011, 12:00:05 AM »

Thanks Turbo! I have a feeling even though the state's case may be coming to a close, they still have quite a few tricks up their sleeves..
You think they will show that pic of Caseys back!? Haha
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 14, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

That is a lovely story.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 14, 2011, 12:00:52 AM »

Sorry Mr. Kronk, I called you Mr. Krock. You are not a krock but IMO a fine gentleman who knew the area, the rumors there and looked and looked. I would too. Never give up finding Caylee. Don't let the ex wife and estranged son get to you. The ex is an ex and the son, in time, will probably get back with you. They say that time heals but IMO it is God's time and not mine. Sometimes, mine would be faster ((smiles))

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: June 14, 2011, 12:02:33 AM »

Mr. Kronk, I really believe you say the bags 3 times. I IMO think they were move after the first or second time by the hurricane water rising and receding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.