April 27, 2024, 12:21:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 225961 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »

FBI expert Shaw was inspired to do this study after reading a thesis he had come across from John J College.......NOT because of his findings on Caylee's hair or this trial.

I think that's important, I'm just waiting for Baez to ask him how much money he is gooing to make on the power point!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »

Wait, Judge Perry apologised for not making his ruling clear enough for Baez to follow.  Wait a minute, most of us are not lawyers, and we got it!   

I know...I was shaking my head......nothing is clear to that idiot!!
Baez should think of something quite special for CJBP when this is over.  He needs to in some way thank him for helping him, schooling him throughout every aspect of this case.  I know that CJBP is only looking out for Casey's rights, but he has given Baez a free education on how to try a DP case.

BBL

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2011, 10:43:02 AM »

Okay...just go ahead and shoot me.

This entire questioning is driving me nuts; therefore, it must be driving the jury nuts too.

WHAT in the world is Jeff going to get out of this?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2011, 10:43:45 AM »

I think that's important, I'm just waiting for Baez to ask him how much money he is gooing to make on the power point!
That would be hilarious!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:02 AM »

Wait, Judge Perry apologised for not making his ruling clear enough for Baez to follow.  Wait a minute, most of us are not lawyers, and we got it!   

Baez should think of something quite special for CJBP when this is over.  He needs to in some way thank him for helping him, schooling him throughout every aspect of this case.  I know that CJBP is only looking out for Casey's rights, but he has given Baez a free education on how to try a DP case.

BBL

I am hoping that JBP is balancing KCs rights (IMO she lost any rights to even breathe, but our legal system really blows), but also hope he is balancing some towards the victim's rights, in this case, Caylee Marie Anthony.  It bothers me that nobody is there for Caylee (advocate or lawyer or something).  It is all about the beotch. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:34 AM »

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2011, 10:46:51 AM »

This entire questioning is driving me nuts; therefore, it must be driving the jury nuts too.

That no other hairs showed that banding and that it was most likely Caylee's hair in that trunk.  IMO anyway.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2011, 10:47:57 AM »

I feel liked someone slipped me a mickey... Bobo better knock it off and open the door

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2011, 10:48:23 AM »

BBL

I sort of think Baez isn't the appreciative & grateful type...Baez prolly thinks he's entitled .... he can't quite get that chip off his shoulder....and more than likely thinks he's being picked on, anyway....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2011, 10:49:58 AM »

FBI expert Shaw was inspired to do this study after reading a thesis he had come across from John J College.......NOT because of his findings on Caylee's hair or this trial.

LOL - I am surprised he hasn't already asked.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:41 AM »

Are they going to include the hair mass in this part or just the single trunk hair?

I ask, because couldn't the hair mass also have hairs with rootbanding similiar to the single hair in the trunk?

And I thought the other hairbanding testimony last week said it had to come from a female in the A family and since Mrs Pleasa, Cindy, and Casey are alive..that only leaves Caylee.  

I don't get what the State is after in this testimony..just more proof this was Caylee in the trunk?

Edit-fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:00:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »

If everyone is complaining about how much hose b has objected to testimony throughout the trial just wait and see how many times Jeff does when the defense gets to present its case.   

Do No Evil 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2011, 10:53:22 AM »

Well this doesn't seem to be going well. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2011, 10:54:52 AM »

Ooops..how awful..could a mod please correct how I spelled Caylee up above?

TYA

Done.  YW MB
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:01:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »

Are they going to include the hair mass in this part or just the single trunk hair?

I ask, because couldn't the hair mass also have hairs with rootbanding similiar to the single hair in the trunk?

And I thought the other hairbanding testimony last week said it had to come from a female in the A family and since Mrs Pleasa, Cindy, and Casey are alive..that only leaves Caylee.  
Edit-fix typo MB
I don't get what the State is after in this testimony..just more proof this was Caylee in the trunk?

I believe at the beginning of his testimony he said there had been banding on the hairs in the hair mat, but said that the changes were much more further along in the decompensation process than the one in the trunk.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:01:57 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »

Baez's mind games are rediculous.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »

Well this doesn't seem to be going well. 
I know...he's saing root banding happens on live people. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2011, 10:56:01 AM »

If everyone is complaining about how much hose b has objected to testimony throughout the trial just wait and see how many times Jeff does when the defense gets to present its case.   

The difference being is that Ashton will know what he is objecting to & cite the specificity as to why.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2011, 10:56:31 AM »

We shall see. 

Wouldn't it be funny if they just sat down and let him make an arse out of himself, confident they proved the case? 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2011, 10:58:26 AM »

Me too. It is overkill. We need a beating a dead horse avi.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.