April 20, 2024, 03:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 225703 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: June 13, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20110613/BREAKINGNEWS/110613011/Casey-Anthony-trial-adjourns-day-prosecution-could-wrap-up-by-Wednesday
Casey Anthony trial adjourns for day; prosecution could wrap up by Wednesday
11:20 AM, Jun. 13, 2011

ORLANDO — Judge Belvin Perry said the state will wrap its case against Casey Anthony by Tuesday or Wednesday, and he expects the defense to conclude its case by next Friday, according to a report from FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason then asked for and was granted a sidebar just after noon on Tuesday.

At the conclusion of the sidebar, Perry adjourned court until Tuesday at 1 p.m. The state said its next witness is not available until then.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 13, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »

Hey..the State isn't done..they still have more witnesses..so we have to see what tomorrow brings.

No worries here..the jury is hanging in..no one has asked to be excused yet..which is a very good thing.

They seem to be paying attention.

But my gut says Casey's own words are what is going to get her the guilty verdict:

1. "Maybe I am just a spiteful bitch."  Who gives their brother that explanation to help finding their missing daughter and get to the bottom of what happened while waiting for the LE to arrive..a person who is unconcerned with finding her daughter and knows exactly what happened. 

2. Her lies to LE the minute her mouth opened on the  third 911 call her Mom placed she started lying and to this day has not stopped..which means she has changed her story numerous times..and the jury has heard all the versions of those lies.

3. LE gave her the chance at Universal to admit to an accident..and she never has...until Baez opening statement.  If that statement was true..why didn't Baez plea her out to an accident earlier ?

The 31 missing days will have an impact..no one believes she had her own investigation..and the jury won't either.

All the above and one BIG one I'll add.
Dr. G's testimony!   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 13, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28217386/detail.html
Judge Gives Shorter Timeline In Anthony Case
Anthony, 25, Could Face Death Penalty If Found Guilty
POSTED: Monday, June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 1:27 pm EDT June 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry said the state will wrap its case against Casey Anthony by Tuesday or Wednesday, and he expects the defense to conclude its case by next Friday.

Perry noted that the timeline is subject to change.

It's expected that Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, will again be called to the stand this week, and the state could complete its case by the end of the week.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 13, 2011, 01:37:55 PM »

Trim, isn't Robyn Adams already in the  Orlando jail??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #504 on: June 13, 2011, 01:42:27 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry said the state will wrap its case against Casey Anthony by Tuesday or Wednesday, and he expects the defense to conclude its case by next Friday.

It's expected that Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, will again be called to the stand this week, and the state could complete its case by the end of the week.
What do you guys think Cindy will be testifying to??? Gawd wouldn't it be cool if she testified to the fight? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: June 13, 2011, 01:42:43 PM »

Yes.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 13, 2011, 01:43:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/linda-kenney-baden-hired-as-hln-in-session-contributor.html
Linda Kenney Baden hired as HLN, ‘In Session’ contributor
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, In Session — posted by halboedeker on June, 13 2011 12:31 PM

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 13, 2011, 01:43:45 PM »

What happens if the jury cannot agree on a verdict?
If the jurors cannot agree, they generally come out in front of the judge and say, "We can't agree." And then the judge, who's really frustrated because they've spent a lot of time and effort say, "Look. I want you to go back and try to deliberate, and try to agree on this." And then the judge would say, "Is there anything that would help you agree? Would you like some readback of testimony? Would you like to see some more evidence that would help you agree?" If the jury goes back and they say they are hopelessly deadlocked, if they cannot agree on a verdict, the judge will generally issue a mistrial. The judge will often poll the jurors to see what the deadlock on agreement is. If it's 6-6 or 7-4, or if there's just one holdout. So, for instance, if there's one holdout for not guilty and 11 say guilty, the prosecutor will probably retry the case. If it's the opposite, then the prosecutor might not retry the case.

http://www.videojug.com/expertanswer/criminal-trials-the-judge-and-jury/what-happens-if-the-jury-cannot-agree-on-a-verdict

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: June 13, 2011, 01:44:27 PM »

I wonder what Caylee would look like today, had her mother not murdered her? Too bad the state couldn't include an age enhanced image of  he Caylee that never came to be...I think it would be powerful, if allowed....IMO

As I look at this I think she will never attended her first day of kindergarten or go to her first prom, or experience her first kiss.....I also wonder if she ever went to a birthday party for another child, or went trick or treating, or went to an Easter Egg hunt other than in her back yard or had another child to play in her playhouse or sand box with?  I think not and that really saddens me...I think she was a lonely little girl

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 13, 2011, 01:46:50 PM »

Yes.   

thanks...

I was verifying that I wasn't nuts.  So we should see her in the next day or so.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 13, 2011, 01:47:28 PM »

It only takes one to say she is not guilty and she walks. I think the prosecution decides to try the case again after hearing how the jurors voted. So lets say 11 voted guilty one voted not guilty they would definitely retry it. But if it's split they may decide not to or may decide to go with a lesser charge. The judge could let her out on bail awaiting the decision of the state.. Man I hope that does not happen

How is it possible it takes all 12 to say she is guilty, but only 1 to say not guilty.  That makes no sense to me.  I believe 1 not guilty would be a hung jury, but not an acquittal and the state would retry it. 

No, only one is required for an acquittal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: June 13, 2011, 01:48:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Jailhouse-pen-pal-Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-she-met-Casey-Anthony
Jailhouse pen pal Robyn Adams recalls first time she met Casey Anthony
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 8, 2011
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal has been booked into the Orange County Jail from Tallahassee, and is waiting to testify.

Robyn Adams has been placed in protective custody in a separate section of the jail, so she will be unable to cross paths with Casey until she is called into Courtroom 23.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 13, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »

What do you guys think Cindy will be testifying to??? Gawd wouldn't it be cool if she testified to the fight? 

I think they will have her testifying to the argument..once they have had Mrs Pleasa on the stand to say the discussion she had with Cindy on June 15 about the stolen money from Grandpa's account to be used for the nursing home..and I hope they include that part..not just say  stolen money..then Cindy can testify to argument and what it was about withuot the stolen money being considered hearsay.

I think the Stte will go back to where they started and tie this up with a bow.  Can't wait to hear their closing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #513 on: June 13, 2011, 01:50:55 PM »

I think they will have her testifying to the argument..once they have had Mrs Pleasa on the stand to say the discussion she had with Cindy on June 15 about the stolen money from Grandpa's account to be used for the nursing home..and I hope they include that part..not just say  stolen money..then Cindy can testify to argument and what it was about withuot the stolen money being considered hearsay.

I think the Stte will go back to where they started and tie this up with a bow.  Can't wait to hear their closing.

Me either, I think they have done a great job
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 13, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »

For those that are wondering if enough was presented by the State & are concerned, FWIW wait until the State's rebuttal before worrying significantly.   I also anticipate that whatever the defense puts on the State is much more prepared to cross their witnesses effectively.

AGAIN, IMHO there Caylee will have justice  an angelic monkey
I agree with you. I have a feeling they are waiting to ppunce on Bobo. He will open the door to something..and the state will be right there waiting to go through it 
The tatoo guy could undermine their case by closing out saying she was a great mom
Domenic casey can nail Bobo to the wall, but it is KC on trial
If the defense calls Jesse... the stae is ready.
I think the state stopped short of overtrying the case and I am glad
I had to come in the house, it was 95 out..and it is only June 13th, right around the days Caylee was murdered, I couldnt sit on my covered patio..let alone a car trunk or emoty house   
Can you blieve the state may rest thier case on or around Caylee's anniversary  an angelic monkey

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #515 on: June 13, 2011, 01:54:52 PM »

Hey..the State isn't done..they still have more witnesses..so we have to see what tomorrow brings.

No worries here..the jury is hanging in..no one has asked to be excused yet..which is a very good thing.

They seem to be paying attention.

But my gut says Casey's own words are what is going to get her the guilty verdict:

1. "Maybe I am just a spiteful bitch."  Who gives their brother that explanation to help finding their missing daughter and get to the bottom of what happened while waiting for the LE to arrive..a person who is unconcerned with finding her daughter and knows exactly what happened. 

2. Her lies to LE the minute her mouth opened on the  third 911 call her Mom placed she started lying and to this day has not stopped..which means she has changed her story numerous times..and the jury has heard all the versions of those lies.

3. LE gave her the chance at Universal to admit to an accident..and she never has...until Baez opening statement.  If that statement was true..why didn't Baez plea her out to an accident earlier ?

The 31 missing days will have an impact..no one believes she had her own investigation..and the jury won't either.

Hello to all Monkeys
I think I can add one more to your list. In a jail visit from G & C I think it was she said "if they come in here attacking me their not getting anything". If my daughter was missing I wouldn't care if they tared and feathered me If I had information that could possibly help find her I would talk.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #516 on: June 13, 2011, 01:55:09 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Jailhouse-pen-pal-Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-she-met-Casey-Anthony
Jailhouse pen pal Robyn Adams recalls first time she met Casey Anthony
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 8, 2011
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal has been booked into the Orange County Jail from Tallahassee, and is waiting to testify.

Robyn Adams has been placed in protective custody in a separate section of the jail, so she will be unable to cross paths with Casey until she is called into Courtroom 23.
""At first, she told me that she dropped Caylee off at the babysitter's, in an apartment complex in Orlando," Adams recalled. "However, towards the end of our stay, once we started to progress with our relationship, our communication, that changed."

She said Zenaida did not have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance."

-
-
-
-
"But at the end, Adams readily admitted she is prepared to turn on her former jailhouse friend.

Baez: After testifying against Casey, do you plan on seeking a reduction in your sentence?

Adams: I suppose, if the opportunity is there. I would be stupid not to."

On Friday, Judge Belvin Perry ruled that statements Casey made to Robyn Adams will be allowed at trial."

Wow could this be the state's bombshell, that Casey told this girl what really happened?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 13, 2011, 01:56:51 PM »

For those that are wondering if enough was presented by the State & are concerned, FWIW wait until the State's rebuttal before worrying significantly.   I also anticipate that whatever the defense puts on the State is much more prepared to cross their witnesses effectively.

I agree with you. I have a feeling they are waiting to ppunce on Bobo. He will open the door to something..and the state will be right there waiting to go through it 
The tatoo guy could undermine their case by closing out saying she was a great mom
I had to come in the house, it was 95 out..and it is only June 13th, right around the days Caylee was murdered, I couldnt sit on my covered patio..let alone a car trunk or emoty house   
Can you blieve the state may rest thier case on or around Caylee's anniversary  an angelic monkey
Aww, wouldn't that be something?   an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 13, 2011, 01:57:51 PM »

I thought a guilty verdict did not have to be unanimous?  Does it? 

I think the State is very methodical in presenting thier case and only brought in what they could prove.  There's a lot of other stuff that could bog down the jury and give the defense room to provide doubt.  Once the defense brings in their witnesses, I'm sure the state will tear them apart and then it will end with the defense looking stupid (because stupid is as stupid does) and the state will win. 

Don't fret over what you cannot change.  Justice for Caylee is coming.

This is stupid, but in Florida, it has to be a unanimous 12 juror vote for either guilty or not guilty in the guilt phase, but in the penalty phase, the majority rules, and if a tie, the judge can break the tie. 

OK, that makes sense. So unanimous for guilty and unanimous for aquittal. Any mix would be a hung jury?
Correct.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 13, 2011, 01:58:34 PM »

I agree with you. I have a feeling they are waiting to ppunce on Bobo. He will open the door to something..and the state will be right there waiting to go through it  The tatoo guy could undermine their case by closing out saying she was a great mom

ITA..LOL..if Baez continues as he has their whole defense will be the opening of so many doors he faught to keep shut...and Jeff and Linda are going to slam right through those open doors.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.