April 27, 2024, 04:37:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 225977 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #520 on: June 13, 2011, 01:59:12 PM »

Looks like Ashton is not taking this one lightly. Bozo is very uncomfortable.

One thing I don't understand is why Baez and team are objecting to so much of the witnesses testimonies! If he is still conceding this was an accident and Casey had nothing to do with the body disposal or any of the evidence we've heard.....and still plans to blame George or Kronk for everything that happened after Caylee 'drowned in the pool', why are they objecting to so much?? It doesn't make any sense. If the duhfense is planning to pin the aftermath on another person, he shouldn't be objecting.

Geeezeeeeeeeeeee.........I hope that made sense, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 13, 2011, 02:00:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
What went to bad today that i am reading that maybe the baby killer may walk free.....where I can read the latest 
omg..I assume that the evidence doesn't tied Casey (DNA or fingerprints) to Caylee's body, so I  do not expect for her the DP but the LWOP for sure
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 13, 2011, 02:00:43 PM »

I still want to know in whose name the extra id found in Casey's wallet was.  And I'd like for the state to challenge Baez about the picture of Zanny that he claimed to have, and the credit card statements Cindy refused to turn over.  I know I'm getting greedy but I thought I'd be satisfied with just her being found guilty, but I want to know everything.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 13, 2011, 02:03:09 PM »

I checked the video thread, are there any links to what transpired today?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 13, 2011, 02:04:04 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28217386/detail.html
Judge Gives Shorter Timeline In Anthony Case
Anthony, 25, Could Face Death Penalty If Found Guilty
POSTED: Monday, June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 1:27 pm EDT June 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry said the state will wrap its case against Casey Anthony by Tuesday or Wednesday, and he expects the defense to conclude its case by next Friday.

Perry noted that the timeline is subject to change.
 ::snipping2::

It's expected that Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, will again be called to the stand this week, and the state could complete its case by the end of the week.
 ::snipping2::
What do you guys think Cindy will be testifying to??? Gawd wouldn't it be cool if she testified to the fight? 
in my opinion Cindy is a wild card. All her theatrics might just of been so everyone will sorry for her in the end when she pleads for Kcs life. but who knows she might of had a change of heart, guess will see what comes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 13, 2011, 02:06:06 PM »

Waiting for them all to be up loaded. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 13, 2011, 02:06:20 PM »

Sindy's tears were more for caseys than little caylee....
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 13, 2011, 02:08:48 PM »

I usually watch mine here: http://www.wftv.com/video/28219365/index.html

They're up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 13, 2011, 02:09:23 PM »

Part of them are up at this link.
http://www.wftv.com/news/28216441/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 13, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »

I have asked this a few times and I don't believe anybody has answered and it cuold be that nobody knows, but, does anybody know what evidence the Dumbfense plans to introduce to prove her innocense?  Or, I missed answers and if so, I am sorry. 

We all knew well in advanced what the state had, but we have no idea, other than his opening statement, what he plans to show as proof.  Or does he just plan to put his witnesses on to try and cast doubt on the state's witnesses?

Is there a website somewhere with the dumbfenses evidence?

There is NO proof, just Casey's lies...if she testifies we have Tony's proffer that can come in.   It also doesnt matter one bit what hired expert may "speculate" as that is not proof it occurred.    It is a huge defense error to mimick the Menendez brothers defense by their attorney, Leslie Abramson.

LKB aka Miss Piggy just accused CJBP of taking off his robe & joining the prosecution in this case on TruTV Insessions - the presentation of the transformation/duct tape video is  not prejudicial nor an error.
Insessions talking about the two completely different reactions of Casey in and outside the presence of the jury.
the first week of caseys in jail she desesperately requested to talk to Tony...we never knew what she wanted to tell her.....other than his trash was in her car?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 13, 2011, 02:13:36 PM »

Wow cannot believe the state is wrapping up. I hope this is enough for the jury. I guess they really cannot tie Casey in anymore. My only hope is that they are thinking the defense will prove their case for them with their line of questioning. OMG what if ICA will be their first witness???
What about Cindy George or lee retaking the stand.

Caylee was wrapped in her winnie blanket, clothes canvas bag same as at Anthony home.

Tape matched Anthony home..

What about Cindy buying a new blanket to cover up?
What about the fight on 15th re stolen money? I thought a neighbor called LE.
I don't believe George saw Casey leave on 16th. Wish they could prove it.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 13, 2011, 02:14:14 PM »

I think her tears were for herself as well.  The picture perfect family she imagined (and doesn't the family do that so well) has crumbled down in front of the whole world.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 13, 2011, 02:15:44 PM »

Wow cannot believe the state is wrapping up. I hope this is enough for the jury. I guess they really cannot tie Casey in anymore. My only hope is that they are thinking the defense will prove their case for them with their line of questioning. OMG what if ICA will be their first witness???
What about Cindy George or lee retaking the stand.

Caylee was wrapped in her winnie blanket, clothes canvas bag same as at Anthony home.

Tape matched Anthony home..

What about Cindy buying a new blanket to cover up?
What about the fight on 15th re stolen money? I thought a neighbor called LE.
I don't believe George saw Casey leave on 16th. Wish they could prove it.

Also when LE went to search the Anthonys house.. i was very surprise that Sindy told LE that winnie the poo blanket was missing....why she didnt say that before the baby killer went to jail?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »

I have asked this a few times and I don't believe anybody has answered and it cuold be that nobody knows, but, does anybody know what evidence the Dumbfense plans to introduce to prove her innocense?  Or, I missed answers and if so, I am sorry. 

We all knew well in advanced what the state had, but we have no idea, other than his opening statement, what he plans to show as proof.  Or does he just plan to put his witnesses on to try and cast doubt on the state's witnesses?

There is NO proof, just Casey's lies...if she testifies we have Tony's proffer that can come in.   It also doesnt matter one bit what hired expert may "speculate" as that is not proof it occurred.    It is a huge defense error to mimick the Menendez brothers defense by their attorney, Leslie Abramson.

LKB aka Miss Piggy just accused CJBP of taking off his robe & joining the prosecution in this case on TruTV Insessions - the presentation of the transformation/duct tape video is  not prejudicial nor an error.
Insessions talking about the two completely different reactions of Casey in and outside the presence of the jury.
the first week of caseys in jail she desesperately requested to talk to Tony...we never knew what she wanted to tell her.....other than his trash was in her car?

He Hung up on her and I don't think she talked to him after that. Maybe she thought up more lies by then? She needed to try to save her relationship she gave up her daughter for imo.. well that's part of it and the party time.
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 13, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »

What time will court be back in session?  I had to leave for awhile and it appears they are @ recess?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 13, 2011, 02:18:32 PM »

I think her tears were for herself as well.  The picture perfect family she imagined (and doesn't the family do that so well) has crumbled down in front of the whole world.
I think her "disability" is "embarrassment "
I do not think that my work will believe me that I am dissable going to a cruise
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 13, 2011, 02:18:50 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/06/alternative-viewpoints-on-the-casey-anthony-trial/
Alternative Viewpoints on the Casey Anthony Trial
Jun 13th, 2011
by Richard Hornsby.

For those religious followers of the Casey Anthony trial, I thought you might enjoy some alternative view points from  respected attorneys around the blogosphere, who have not been commenting on the case on a daily basis, about the Casey Anthony trial.

Mark Bennett: A Lesson From the Casey Anthony Trial http://blog.bennettandbennett.com/2011/06/a-lesson-from-the-casey-anthony-trial.html

Brian Tannebaum: No One Would Like My Commentary On The Casey Anthony Case http://criminaldefenseblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/no-one-would-like-my-commentary-on.html

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 13, 2011, 02:19:42 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/linda-kenney-baden-hired-as-hln-in-session-contributor.html
Linda Kenney Baden hired as HLN, ‘In Session’ contributor
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, In Session — posted by halboedeker on June, 13 2011 12:31 PM

Oh JOY!!!  NOT!!!  why in the hell are they having her comment on this case when she admits she is still a consultant to the defense???  Talk about BIAS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: June 13, 2011, 02:20:15 PM »

you are right because in one of her conversations with Mallory she asked her if Tony was at the house with then jajajajajajaj

He Hung up on her and I don't think she talked to him after that. Maybe she thought up more lies by then? She needed to try to save her relationship she gave up her daughter for imo.. well that's part of it and the party time.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 13, 2011, 02:20:28 PM »

What a disappointment to come back to court being in recess until tomorrow afternoon!  I'm surprised the State will be finished by Wednesday as well.  Robyn Adams is still at the Orange County jail, as of 1:30, anyway. 

Magic Eyes, your recap is wonderful, I don't even feel the need to see the video! (Except to watch Casey and to see her on the cell phone. Unbelievable!)

A lot of talk has been going around wondering if the State would present too much info, thus hurting their case.  I guess we found out the answer to that today!!   

Starting Wednesday, we will hear nothing but lies.  But I do have faith in the State to point each and every one of them and then dissolve them before our, and more importantly the jury's very eyes.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.