May 28, 2024, 08:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 227557 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 13, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »

OOPPPPS!!!  I spoke too soon..LP is talking nonsense now.  No way do I believe GA is going to change his story and fall on the sword. 
I agree with Mark Egliersh (sp), that LP has fifteenseconditis or whatever he called it, and then tossed on the cowboy hat, I was ROFLMAO and then his argument was "well I have a Law School named after me blah blah blah"....he has been blasting his ideas since he released to the media that The World Famous Bounty Hunter was going to bail her out, then proceeded to tell everyone that she let someone babysit her for a few days and the sitter took the baby and ran, but once she was out of jail, had a shower and her nails done she was going to tell him who had Caylee......the fact he was THAT naive doesn't bode well for any of his theories IMO, I can't recall one person on SM that thought Caylee was alive nor one person who didn't think Casey killed her from the first day we heard this.

IM...you are so right, I remember the first time I heard about this case, I knew that she had killed her baby. As for LP....we all laughed about him thinking she was going to help him find Caylee....boy, did she take him for a ride....I liked it when Mark Egliersh told him he should have left her in jail....lol

LOLOL  Monkey Devil!
I never listened to Dr. Drew before but now I love to see if he is going to have those two on, it's like a comedy routine and with this case so tense I need the levity:)

I never watched him much either, but I actually think he knows we all need a little levity right now, thus the cowboy hats....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:19 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY RAGE LED TO MURDER

“You will NEVER have Caylee!”

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

The article is wrong about Lee's involvement..Lee was not at the A family home that evening.

Right, Gypsy. Cindy supposedly told Lee the story and he then told Jesse Grund.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:32 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, the only place Casey's walking is to the big house.The state has at least 3 more witnesses, and will wipe the floor with the witnesses presented by the defense.
The state doesn't have to prove a motive, but the motive is clear...Bella vita, and hatred of Cindy.
I think all of this is still going to come out.
There's decomp., there's a hair with a death band, and there's the 31 days, duct tape, computer searches, chloroform.
I think there will be a guilty verdict.

ITA Curly..no reasonable person will be able to judge her not guilty.

The State has done an excellent job laying their case out there with lots of background in every given area.

There really is nothing the defense can throw out there to change the facts.

I think the State's last witnesses and their sumation will get to motive..and boy was there some.

I have been asking people who have only been exposed to this case through me and every last one of them has asked me why would I think she would walk when it is so obvious that she killed her little girl?

Something that I thought was cool....my co-workers's son attends the local community college and is studying criminal justice....he has not watched any of this trial.My co-worker was watching it the other day when Dr.G was testifying and her son walked through, stopped and said "that's Dr.G!"....she asked him how he knew her and he told her that he did a seminar at his school....thought that was kinda cool...

had my cable guy out today to check my internet messing up lately...I had the trial on and he says, she needs to die for what she did...He said that he hasn't really kept up on it all but it is obvious that she did it...Sooooo, we can only hope that the jury uses all the details and common sense and find her guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt..

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 13, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'm sure none of you remember me but I was here until Oct 2008 at which time I had a horrible situation which led to my own trial, which as you can see, I was found not guilty  because I'm here, anyways, couldn't recall what name I went by so I combined the only 2 I've used anywhere in the past. It's good to be back and I look forward to posting with all of you and continuing to read and learn so much from all of you. Thank you klaasend for approving me!
Welcome back my friend!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 13, 2011, 08:15:29 PM »

I just feel like everything is so incomplete.  The one thing that I am hanging on to is that the State thinks they are going to wrap Baez and KC up in their own lies, tie them into a bow and DELIVER them on a silver platter during the defense phase.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 13, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »

OOPPPPS!!!  I spoke too soon..LP is talking nonsense now.  No way do I believe GA is going to change his story and fall on the sword. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2011, 08:17:03 PM »

I just feel like everything is so incomplete.  The one thing that I am hanging on to is that the State thinks they are going to wrap Baez and KC up in their own lies, tie them into a bow and DELIVER them on a silver platter during the defense phase.

they have a plan..I think that we will all be cheering our arses off when we hear the end of the trial/state...they won't let Caylee or us down... ::justice2NJ::

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: June 13, 2011, 08:24:50 PM »

they have a plan..I think that we will all be cheering our arses off when we hear the end of the trial/state...they won't let Caylee or us down... ::justice2NJ::
cookie, from your mouth to God's ears
Watching NG, Jinkasaurus is guessing the garbage bag with baby Caylee may have floated around.. for real????? in the vegetation, wieghted down with her remains?? and everything else she shoved in the bag.. its not salt water like the ocean that keeps one buoyant.. its not the Everglades, it is a forest with wet earth at the most 3-4 inches deep during wet season... whew.. I feel a tad better 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 13, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »

You know, when the prosecution rested at the murder trial of my friends daughter, I felt that way too. There were so many things that we knew that weren't brought out and I was worried sick about it.The jury deliberated for over four hours and we were sick thinking that they were going to find him not guilty.They came back with the guilty verdict .Turns out they knew he was guilty from the jump and were just methodically going over all the charges and studying all their options.They came back with the guilty verdict for second degree manslaughter which carries a mandatory lwop sentance in Louisiana.. I am putting my faith in the prosecution and praying for a guilty verdict here and that justice for Caylee will be served.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #709 on: June 13, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »

I am not sure if it was Red or Klaas who said last week that ya'all are giving Bozo exactly what he wants. 

Ya'all, trust in the state.  They know what they are doing.  If they do not present something, I believe there is a reason for it.  They care about justice for Caylee and I am pretty darn sure they are doing everything they can within their power to get a guilty verdict.

I know of nothing the dumbfense has said it will use for evidence, so there can not be any bombshells.  This is not the show columbo.  He cannot just bring any old witness in to testify to something that we are not aware of right now.  Remember, NO TRIAL BY AMBUSH.  They can insinuate all they want, which will be objected to, over and over again, and it will not be a fact the jury can use in their deliberations, as far as I know.

They are going to call witnesses to try to counteract the state's witnesses, which will fail.

They will probably call Kronk to try to pin oh him how he planted her there, but I do not know how far into it Bozo can go.  He can disucss whatever is on the depos taken and nothing more, as far as I know.

Chill......  The least she will get is a hung jury and that does not mean she is walking. 

Acquittal - All 12 have to agree she is innnocent - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Guilty 1st degree murder - All 12 have to agree she is guilty - VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY.

Guilty of lesser charge - I thought both sides have to agree to give that as an option for the jury, and as of yet, I have not heard that either side will give that as an option. 

I am not going to watch the dumbfense's case because I believe it will be too stressful for me.  We will see, but I plan to check for the end every other day or so, and then will be here counting the minutes until a verdict. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: June 13, 2011, 08:31:14 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

The article is wrong about Lee's involvement..Lee was not at the A family home that evening.

Oh...I thought it was KC that told Lee that story...made me wonder if Cindy "really" had her hands around KC's neck or not - seeing how KC lies about everything.

Natl. Enquirer always states that they make their "sources" take lie detector tests before they print articles.  Who in the world would be telling/selling the story to Natl. Enquirer about Cindty nad the hands around the neck.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 13, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »

The Prosecution has left out a lot of evidence IMO.

I hope this will be enough!

What did they leave out?

What about the tattoo guy?  His testimony would tell that she came there, got a tattoo, while Caylee was missing.  What about what Lee got immunity for, I haven't heard him testify to anything we didn't already know and they had to pull teeth, to get him to remember anything.  I am in shock right now, I know I will think of things later, that I think the state left out.  The talking heads on In Session are driving me crazy about reversible error by allowing the Caylee and Casey video to come in.  They say that it was bad that Casey was smiling while Caylee was turning into a skull with duct tape.  I don't know what to think.  I am one confused monkey.  

Maybe it is just me but I don't see how that tattoo is important. The talking heads are out of their gourds. That will not end up being a reversible error. JP cited a number of case law examples of why. Of course they will appeal, but the act of appealing does not make it a reversible error. Most appeals are denied and the original verdict of the  trial is upheld.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: June 13, 2011, 08:33:25 PM »

What would be a bombshell closing for Baez: 

defense gets up and says the State didn't prove their case and puts on no defense (leaving all those questions in the jurors' heads and I "believe" that is a Cheny Mason tactic)

Cindy tried to strangle KC and because of that KC was "afraid" to tell what happened to Caylee (did someone from the defense side tell that story to Natl. Enquirer?)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 13, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »

Catching up again, wanted to see if anyone knows or thinks Dominic Casey will testify?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 13, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »

ITA COOKIE!

I am only worried at this point that I'll miss hearing the guilty verdict....not that she won't be found guilty.

I am afraid once the jury starts deliberation that the cameras won't get back to the court house and into the courtroom fast enough..and that I'll be here doing something else and miss the whole dang verdict.

I don't expect deliberation to take too long..and evidently the judge doesn't either ..he thought two days today..I think maybe 1/2 day tops.  To me this case is cut and dried.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #715 on: June 13, 2011, 08:35:31 PM »

Catching up again, wanted to see if anyone knows or thinks Dominic Casey will testify?

I think Dominic Casey opens up placed the state does not want to go.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:31 PM »

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

Oh...I thought it was KC that told Lee that story...made me wonder if Cindy "really" had her hands around KC's neck or not - seeing how KC lies about everything.

Natl. Enquirer always states that they make their "sources" take lie detector tests before they print articles.  Who in the world would be telling/selling the story to Natl. Enquirer about Cindty nad the hands around the neck.

I think the story is right on the money as to what happened.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »

I do believe he will..I don't know if the State will call him..but I know the defense will..and that he will not be a happy witness for them..one more person that Baez forgot to pay...lol.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 13, 2011, 08:37:22 PM »

I think Dominic Casey opens up placed the state does not want to go.   
Well I meant the defense will call him?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 13, 2011, 08:37:29 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.
 ::snipping2::

I don't understand JP doing this.....it is way past time for witnesses to be declared???? I know he is trying to make sure there is no reason for successful appeal but when does it stop???? I knew we were gonna start hearing from Mason....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.