May 23, 2024, 04:29:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 17- 6/13/2011  (Read 227341 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #720 on: June 13, 2011, 08:39:29 PM »

Catching up again, wanted to see if anyone knows or thinks Dominic Casey will testify?

I think Dominic Casey opens up placed the state does not want to go.   
Well I meant the defense will call him?

I doubt he will be anything but a hostile witness for the dumbfense, but what do I know.  The state will be up and down so many times objecting to "not in evidence," I think.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 13, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »

Gypsy! I hope that I am not out on the lake when the verdict comes in! we are due to leave for vacation the same week that the judge is saying the jury will be getting the case for deliberation..I want to see it live! will keep my laptop with me at all times! lol...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 13, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »

They can show George to be a liar and prone to physical violence and Cindy to be delusional.
George and Cindy can sit there and lie some more. And they will. Look at the way Lee testified, they had to drag everything out of him from his previuos statments to Edwards.
Look at the way Mallory testified.
Cindy lied when she said that Casey was a good mother. We know she didn't think that.
Nothing about the trouble over the years from Cindy. She has been in denial for years, did they have a change of heart, I don't think so, it's just going to be more suble and less obvious as to what they are attempting to do.
And I think they were willing to go along with it. George will not go along with the molestation, but if they can make him out to be a liar, everyone gets what they have been working on for three years. It's a bs story the DT has presented and they never would have presented it if they knew that they couldn't count on George and Cindy to catch the ball.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

IMO - KC had a "defiant" look on her face today.  It reminds me of her jail house phone call where she was talking about the press and said it "sucks for them"....I can see her taking the same attitude in court.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #724 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:53 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

::snipping2::
In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.

I don't understand JP doing this.....it is way past time for witnesses to be declared???? I know he is trying to make sure there is no reason for successful appeal but when does it stop???? I knew we were gonna start hearing from Mason....

I believe those witnesses have been on the dumbfenses witness list for a long time, but I guess Bozo is having a hard time getting them to comply. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: June 13, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »

...or perhaps they're looking down, trying to locate Baez's brain cells.

geez! hope Mason isn't saying, I'll show you mine if you show me yours! lol...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: June 13, 2011, 08:43:29 PM »

Wendy Murphy is getting quite ridiculous, imo.  She said that Casey was home on the 17th, even tho Tony L. already testified that they spent the day of the 17th in his bed at his apartment. (Maybe she had her dates confused?)  She then goes on to say that Casey did not have her car, she was driving Tony's Jeep. Who had her car and who had Caylee are the questions that needs to be answered.

I think the State needs to bring Tony back to the stand and ask him where was Casey's car on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th. According to Casey's text message to Amy, she ran out of gas twice, both on Fridays.  That would be June 20th and the 27th when she deserted her car at Amscot.  Tony testified that on June 23rd, he broke into George's shed, at Casey's instruction, and George called the police and filled out a report on the 24th. So I can only assume that Casey's car was parked along side of the road from the 20th - 23rd.  But I feel there is a problem with that as well.  Usually, if a car is left along side of the road for a period of time, LE will put a notice on the windshield stating it may be towed if not removed.

Bottom line, Tony needs to verify, if he can, where Casey's car was from the 16th - 19th, and why she was driving his Jeep on the 17th and if she drove it after those dates.   If Wendy Murphy, who now seems to think the State has not proved it's case due to these issues, thinks it's important, I want the answers to them because she may have a point. I can also see the defense going down this road.   Any thoughts?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 13, 2011, 08:46:14 PM »

Just curious....since CJBP signed a summons for Vass and others from out of state, does that mean they have to appear at their own cost?  Or did the defense, who has cried all along that they have no money, suddenly come up with some cash to pay for their transportation and hotel stays at this late date?
Since KC is indigent, I suspect FL taxpayers are footing the bill for travel and hotels for the defense's out of state witnesses...ugh
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 13, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY RAGE LED TO MURDER

“You will NEVER have Caylee!”

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

The article is wrong about Lee's involvement..Lee was not at the A family home that evening.

Right, Gypsy. Cindy supposedly told Lee the story and he then told Jesse Grund.

Oh...I thought it was KC that told Lee that story...made me wonder if Cindy "really" had her hands around KC's neck or not - seeing how KC lies about everything.

Natl. Enquirer always states that they make their "sources" take lie detector tests before they print articles.  Who in the world would be telling/selling the story to Natl. Enquirer about Cindty nad the hands around the neck.

Hear Audio; Read Transcript |  Watch The Story
Also in his interview, Grund is says Lee Anthony said his sister and their mother, Cindy Anthony, had a violent fight that led Casey Anthony to leave the home just before Caylee was reported missing. According to Grund, Lee Anthony said Cindy Anthony told him about the fight, which involved Cindy Anthony choking her daughter.
Grund, however, said Casey Anthony never mentioned the fight to him. (Audio Excerpt: Fight Allegation)

http://www.wesh.com/news/19129570/detail.html

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: June 13, 2011, 08:46:51 PM »

Wendy Murphy is getting quite ridiculous, imo.  She said that Casey was home on the 17th, even tho Tony L. already testified that they spent the day of the 17th in his bed at his apartment. (Maybe she had her dates confused?)  She then goes on to say that Casey did not have her car, she was driving Tony's Jeep. Who had her car and who had Caylee are the questions that needs to be answered.

I think the State needs to bring Tony back to the stand and ask him where was Casey's car on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th. According to Casey's text message to Amy, she ran out of gas twice, both on Fridays.  That would be June 20th and the 27th when she deserted her car at Amscot.  Tony testified that on June 23rd, he broke into George's shed, at Casey's instruction, and George called the police and filled out a report on the 24th. So I can only assume that Casey's car was parked along side of the road from the 20th - 23rd.  But I feel there is a problem with that as well.  Usually, if a car is left along side of the road for a period of time, LE will put a notice on the windshield stating it may be towed if not removed.

Bottom line, Tony needs to verify, if he can, where Casey's car was from the 16th - 19th, and why she was driving his Jeep on the 17th and if she drove it after those dates.   If Wendy Murphy, who now seems to think the State has not proved it's case due to these issues, thinks it's important, I want the answers to them because she may have a point. I can also see the defense going down this road.   Any thoughts?

I have not heard anyone else say that Casey did not have her car all those dates except Wendy...but I could have missed that..it seems to me if that is true that the defense would have jumped all over that..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 13, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »

Just curious....since CJBP signed a summons for Vass and others from out of state, does that mean they have to appear at their own cost?  Or did the defense, who has cried all along that they have no money, suddenly come up with some cash to pay for their transportation and hotel stays at this late date?
Since KC is indigent, I suspect FL taxpayers are footing the bill for travel and hotels for the defense's out of state witnesses...ugh

as they are for the states out of state witnesses...

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 13, 2011, 08:48:24 PM »

Catching up again, wanted to see if anyone knows or thinks Dominic Casey will testify?

Well I meant the defense will call him?

I doubt he will be anything but a hostile witness for the dumbfense, but what do I know.  The state will be up and down so many times objecting to "not in evidence," I think.
Yea never know. He said he searched that area. I'm thinking that's the defense strategy? That they Hope it puts reasonable doubt in jury. Imo in will not..
Will lee get back on stand? I bet he will since he was not asked about what Casey accused him of.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 13, 2011, 08:48:55 PM »

I have a couple of questions.  Maybe some monkey can enlighten me.

Blanket - I thought we knew that the blanket found with the remains matches in lot # or something significant to the overall set of linens in Caylee's room.  Shouldn't the jury know that?

Trash bags with yellow handles - pictures at the crime scene show black bags with yellow handles and pictures of the garage show black bags with yellow handles - shouldn't there be a witness to tell us that the bags were all from the same set of bags?

How does a "rebuttal" case work?  If it's "rebuttal", to me that says a case made against what the defense said in their case.  I can't imagine the defense questioning the blanket or black trash bags in it's case.

What about the information we know about KC wanting to have the baby adopted and it created a fight between Cindy and KC even before Caylee was born?  Shouldn't the jury know that?

Birth - if the defense puts on a case, you can bet your sweet bippy that Baez will make a big deal out of Cindy holding the baby before KC did and of George cutting the cord - it will be a part of the parents treating KC badly and too close of a connection by the dad.  We know it's coming because George already said on the stand words to the effect that he'd done something a little uneasy for a dad to do...he was talking about the cutting the cord. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: June 13, 2011, 08:49:27 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exlcusive-casey-anthony-mother-cindy-custody-war-caylee-murderous-rage

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

The article is wrong about Lee's involvement..Lee was not at the A family home that evening.

Oh...I thought it was KC that told Lee that story...made me wonder if Cindy "really" had her hands around KC's neck or not - seeing how KC lies about everything.

Natl. Enquirer always states that they make their "sources" take lie detector tests before they print articles.  Who in the world would be telling/selling the story to Natl. Enquirer about Cindty nad the hands around the neck.

I think the story is right on the money as to what happened.

Turbo..it is inaccurate from the getgo...LEE was not at the A family home that night.

This is not some family member as they profess..there is no family memeber who would know any of that..other then Cindy or Casey.   George wasn't even home ..he was at work.

And dare I say that Miss Casey with her temper..had Cindy choked her that night, as this story says, Cindy would not be here to tell the tale.  Casey would not have stood there and allowed Cindy to choke her..she would have hauled off and hit Cindy and faught back..and I am sure Cindy knew that.  Which is why I believe Cindy never laid a hand on her that night.  Cindy wanted Casey gone ..yes.  She was thinking of getting cusody ..yes.  The surest way for her to screw that up would have been to go after Casey physically.

I do believe there was a fight over the money Casey stole.  I do believe Cindy and Casey already had go rounds about Caylee.

But I don't believe Cindy choked her that night and lived to tell the tale...and I know Lee was not at the A's that night.  His version of the story came from what Casey told him..and we all know we can count on Casey to tell the truth.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 13, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-adjourns-early-because-state-1536319.html

In addition, the defense filed a motion for the court to issue a certificate to compel out-of-state witnesses Vass, Wise and another Oak Ridge National Lab PhD., Madhavi Martin.

The motion filed by Cheney Mason says these individuals "will be required in order to safeguard Casey Anthony's constitutional rights to present evidence and confront evidence asserted against her."

"The trial testimony of these witnesses is essential to the integrity of the fact finding process in this case and the presentation of relevant scientific evidence for the jury's consideration and evaluation," the motion says.

In response, Judge Perry today signed a certificate of summons for material witnesses, naming Martin, Vass, and Wise.

I don't understand JP doing this.....it is way past time for witnesses to be declared???? I know he is trying to make sure there is no reason for successful appeal but when does it stop???? I knew we were gonna start hearing from Mason....

I believe those witnesses have been on the dumbfenses witness list for a long time, but I guess Bozo is having a hard time getting them to comply. 

I thought they had been taken off....but I am probably wrong....and it doesn't make any difference anyway..it is what it is.....Poor Dr. Vass...I hope Mr. Wise and Mr. Martin watched Dr. Vass and are prepared for stupidity and aggression!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 13, 2011, 08:49:56 PM »

as they are for the states out of state witnesses...

Are there no experts in the entire State of Florida?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: June 13, 2011, 08:52:14 PM »

Good description of what most likely happened..I know its been discussed here but why didnt the state bring this fight up with Cindy or Lee?  I dont get it.

Natl. Enquirer always states that they make their "sources" take lie detector tests before they print articles.  Who in the world would be telling/selling the story to Natl. Enquirer about Cindty nad the hands around the neck.

Hear Audio; Read Transcript |  Watch The Story
Also in his interview, Grund is says Lee Anthony said his sister and their mother, Cindy Anthony, had a violent fight that led Casey Anthony to leave the home just before Caylee was reported missing. According to Grund, Lee Anthony said Cindy Anthony told him about the fight, which involved Cindy Anthony choking her daughter.
Grund, however, said Casey Anthony never mentioned the fight to him. (Audio Excerpt: Fight Allegation)

http://www.wesh.com/news/19129570/detail.html

Curly, TY.  This is a mess....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 13, 2011, 08:53:27 PM »

do we know for sure who the state is going to call tomorrow? who is left on our list, anybody know?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: June 13, 2011, 08:53:56 PM »

I so agree with you... He can point to Baez as a liar, but can also do the same to cindy... too risky

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 13, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

I thought they had been taken off....but I am probably wrong....and it doesn't make any difference anyway..it is what it is.....Poor Dr. Vass...I hope Mr. Wise and Mr. Martin watched Dr. Vass and are prepared for stupidity and aggression!

During the State's case, when Dr. Vass was on the stand, Baez kept beating at him about reporting on a report written by another person, a woman I believe.  Baez alluded that Vass was saying things differently that the woman who wrote the report.  I felt that Baez would probably try to bring in the woman who wrote the report to impeach Dr. Vass.  We'll see...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.