March 28, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 380959 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »

Cindy said something to KC but I was unable to make it out because Cindy's head was sightly turned to the left.. maybe she said you missed the chili dinner 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:18 PM »

Cindy said something to KC but I was unable to make it out because Cindy's head was sightly turned to the left.. maybe she said you missed the chili dinner 

Could it be "I loathe you?"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:27 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1183 on: June 14, 2011, 06:39:09 PM »

I have been thinking lately that Caylee's murder really wasn't premeditated.  Don't get me wrong, Casey was damn glad it happened, but if she was trying to kill Caylee, she wouldn't have needed to look up "chloroform" 84 times.  I think she just wanted to knock her out regularly. One of the searches was "chloroform habit".  As in, "Can i give this to Caylee regularly or will she act weird and addicted to it?"

Leo Padilla (no nanners!) mentioned that Casey "lives her life 20 min at a time".  I think that is so true.  She never thought about repercussions.  She got the Bella Vita tatt because she just could not believe her luck in killing Caylee.  Coupled with that luck, she thought she was one bada$$ muthaF&*$er for not getting caught. MOO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: June 14, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »

OMG...I swear she thinks she is getting off scott free.....laughing and smirking....look at her expressions....like the cat that snuck up on the mouse, pounced on it and ate it........
That's what I was thinking, she was extra cocky today...
In her mind...her defenders come forward next with their swords drawn to take out everyone who opposes her.  It is about time for HER.

Sunny... I have maintained from the beginning of this trial that I believed ICA thinks she is going to walk ....walk right out of there of Mason Cheney's arm....and I stand by that belief.... I cannot wait to see how pizzed she will be when she hears GUILTY!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: June 14, 2011, 06:39:30 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.
I think with the exception of the Jail house video -the state was boring-so much more they should have put in -phone pings-the list is endless-they had 3 years to prepare for this--thank god kc evil shines thru-all the hair evidence-George had keys to the car-they prove Caylee was in the truck -but who threw her poor body in the woods
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: June 14, 2011, 06:40:35 PM »

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I really think that they are letting DT spout their BS and then destroy them on rebuttal.  At least I hope so.

I think so too!!

Agreed!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1187 on: June 14, 2011, 06:41:54 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.

I really hope the prosecution argues "relevance" to this relationship between George and this lady.  All this stuff  is so after the fact!  Isn't it hearsay if George's "girlfriend" gets on the stand and claims he said something anyway?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1188 on: June 14, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »

I think with the exception of the Jail house video -the state was boring-so much more they should have put in -phone pings-the list is endless-they had 3 years to prepare for this--thank god kc evil shines thru-all the hair evidence-George had keys to the car-they prove Caylee was in the truck -but who threw her poor body in the woods

I'm a little foggy. I've followed since the beginning, but wondering if you could remind me what's damning about where the phone pings placed Casey?  I can't remember and I can't seem to find the info. Thanks so much, I know they are important.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: June 14, 2011, 06:44:18 PM »

ABC website has posted it.... People has too.

It definitely makes her look like a pandering idiot, I think.

Let's see... she's murdered her granddaughter... scorched and burned George and Lee forever as molesters.

What's left???

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pandering

Definition:  Pandering
 a person who caters to or profits from the weaknesses or vices of others.

a go-between in amorous intrigues.

I wouldn't have used that word because I didn't realize these other two meanings.  

Very appropriate Carpe.  Thanks.

As far as what is left?  Thinking that the reason why the Dumbfense left Sindy out of their OS as being a culprit is because they KNEW better than to throw her under the bus.  They needed her to get to George & Lee.  Too bad.  I despise them all.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: June 14, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

Sunny - I think I've spotted it. UNREAL!

Video #4 at 14:20 seconds time

http://www.wftv.com/video/28236459/index.html

yep you found it.....Vinnie P said on IS that KC just turned her head....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: June 14, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

Sunny - I think I've spotted it. UNREAL!

Video #4 at 14:20 seconds time

http://www.wftv.com/video/28236459/index.html

WOW!!!!Talk about ruining my Mexican dinner I am preparing!!! pukel

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: June 14, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »

She looks like a dude in drag in that white bathing suit

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: June 14, 2011, 06:53:16 PM »

Flamom - Get out of my head! I can't believe how often you say what I would like too 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: June 14, 2011, 06:55:14 PM »

I am preparing myself to hear All three of the A's to get on the defense train for KC. I do not think GA or Lee is going to admit to any sexual abuse....I don't think they will go that far, but as far as possible, right to the edge to save her. I know Lippman has said they want the truth...well that's BS...they KNOW the truth and CA still mouths I Love You to her TODAY!!!   I think we are gonna get really pizzed over the next couple of days

I hear ya Sunny, I hear ya.

I guess I am just happy they didn't get up there all hostile to the prosecution and seemed to show real grief over Caylee..as opposed to their daughter's demeanor.

But I really wish they would stay on the Caylee train and not detrain in Caseyville with the rest of the circus.  I know that would be too much to ask.

The one mistake Baez and Mason could make now would be to push that sexual incest card with them.  If he does that..and they don't blast him back I will be sick.  I can't imagine a worse thing someone could do then wrongly accuse a family member of such things. 

I understand their love for her..but I don't understand their devotion..and if they surrender and lie for her then they deserve whatever they get. 

I don't think Linda is going to let Baez put them in a position to purger themselves..she has to protect them inorder to  protect their testimony. 
Would not want to be Linda in the coming days.  I think the little go round this afternoon between her and Baez about his cross of Cindy is going to be repeated many times in coming days.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1195 on: June 14, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »

Monkey Devil! my same. exact. thoughts. swear. LOL
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: June 14, 2011, 06:58:00 PM »

Flamom - Get out of my head! I can't believe how often you say what I would like too 

LOL..I thought that from the first time we saw that pic.  I still think that she was a set up from Baez to George.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: June 14, 2011, 06:58:11 PM »

Baez is going to bring 100's of things in that will later be overruled after objection...but that is his plan.  Betting my favorite kitty on this. Of course, this is just mo

I think Bozo did something really stupid by asking the tattoo guy about people getting tattoos to commemorate dead loved ones. He's sorta painted himself into a box. In his opening statement he said KC was in denial all through the 31 days, while being questioned by LE and beyond. Well then, if he's implying that her tat was to commemorate Caylee, wouldn't that mean she knew Caylee was dead, and far from being in denial, she was doing something to actually mark that Caylee was dead?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: June 14, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »

All of that would be hearsay, I think.  Only what the defendant says can be brought in.  Disclaimer:  I think.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: June 14, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »

We just had a thunderstorm.. it must have increased my intuition... 
I mainly watched today with less commenting than usual.. I have been so burnt out from all of the details in this heartbreaking case..I guess I am slaphappy and my filters are wearing out. I don't trust any of them, and I don't know what to expect. I just want the Anthonys to love Caylee more than they want to spare KC . I want them to love her as much as strangers like us do.   backatcha samarie

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.